Mistress Sarah's Queendom Ch. 08

Story Info
Mistress Muskan Gets New Slaves For Mistress Sarah.
2.1k words
4.57
4.7k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the eighth and final part of my story Mistress Sarah's queendom.

Please read part 1-7 to understand this part better.

It was our last day serving mistress. We all accepted our fate but deep down we all were had our hearts shattered.

Today, it was my duty to wake Mistress up. After taking permission from Miss Juhi, I crawled towards Mistress's room.

Mistress was sleeping like a goddess naked on her king size bed with a blanket covering her. Her room was chilled due to two and a half ton air conditioner.

I kneeled at next to her bed and waited for Mistress's commands.

I was freezing like a snow man but I was not allowed to put anything on my body. The only thing that was helping me was electric fireplace Mistress had in her room but it being far away from me in Mistress's huge room was only able to give me very minimal heat.

I kneeled and waited for around fourty five minutes and finally Mistress got awake and saw me shivering.

Even after waking up from a sleep, she was looking like a goddess or a woman just return from a saloon.

I wondered that how someone can be naturally so beautiful.

"Eat," Mistress commands and closed her eyes again.

I got my signal and immediately got on her bed and crawled under her blanket and started kissing her beautiful and wet pussy.

Mistress moaned.

Mistress crossed her legs together locking my mouth in her pussy leaving no space for me to move.

I started sucking it and making long licks from her ass to her pussy.

"Aaaaahh, yeah go on, don't you dare stop your useless mouth. Make it useful," Mistress moaned.

I worked harder. I started eating Mistress's pussy faster.

"Yeah, you pathetic toy, I own you and you will always be on your knees for me," Mistress moaned.

Mistress moaned like anything. Her power rush and my tongue were making her on the edge.

Her power rush was at extreme and why wouldn't it be. She owns all of us and other humans are drying to be her property.

She let out a loud scream and her juices were inside my mouth and my chin.

"Bastard!" she shouted.

She got up from her bed and walked towards her bathroom so I followed her on my four like a dog I am.

As we reached the washroom, I needed no further instructions. I immediately put my wide opened mouth on her clit and sucked her juices and waited for her golden nectar.

Within few seconds, Mistress let out hot stream of her morning pee which i don't know how, I found it very delicious. I gulped it all. I licked And cleaned the remaining juices and pee from her pussy.

I kneeled next to her with my hands behind my back and my mouth wide open.

She picked up her electric toothbrush and applied toothpaste on it. She started brushing her teeth and she spits her toothpaste foam in my mouth. I was trained to keep the foam in my mouth until she ordered me to sallow it. She spits her foam four more times in my mouth. Some were directly landed in my mouth and some were landed on my chin and my upper lips.

"Flush," Mistress commands.

I licked the foam from my face and took it inside my mouth and swallowed everything.

The door bells rings.

"This might be trunks having my new slaves. Go get them. Till then, I will get ready," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," I replied and crawled outside the bathroom and headed towards the main gate. Mistress was right. As I opened the door. I saw six female guards carrying same type of trunks entered the house and dropped the trunks in the hall.

"Tell Mistress Sarah that Mistress Muskan will get the trunk remote," One of the guard said.

"Yes mam," I said.

They all left.

I started helping whore and pet to get the food and drinks done for the two mistresses.

Miss Juhi visits us every half an hour to examine our chores and to supervise us. Miss Juhi was looking very cute in her blue denim and a pink top.

We were all set for the day.

Mistress walks out from her bedroom looking more dynamic than a goddess wearing only a black dress and black heels She sits on her sofa while three kneeled before her and Miss Juhi stands next to her sofa.

The door bell rang again.

"Bitch, you answer this," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," Miss Juhi said and walked towards the door.

We heard Miss Juhi welcoming Mistress Muskan.

We saw Mistress Muskan, a beautiful and confident woman who knows very well how to carry herself. She was aged around twenty one years old and was wearing a blue kurta with a black denim. She was killing it with her charm and extra ordinary looks.

As Mistress Muskan reach the hall, Mistress Sarah got up and both the Mistresses hugged each other.

As both the Mistresses sat down on the sofa, we all three kissed Mistress Muskan heels and greet her.

Whore crawled towards the kitchen and came back with drinks and some food for the Mistresses.

Mistresses talk for about half an hour where as we all kneeled in silence.

"Let me show you all, new pets of this house," Mistress Muskan said and pressed a button on her remote pointing towards the trunks.

All the three trunks opened and two naked male and one naked female slave make their way out from the trunks.

All of them kneeled in front of Mistresses beside us and kissed the Mistresses feet one by one.

The female slave was about 25 year old with tiny boobs and huge ass.

One of the male slave was around 30 year old and other slave was around 20 years old and both were having a tiny dick like me.

"Name them, Sarah," Mistress Muskan Said.

The female slave will be called slut, the older male will be whore and younger will be pet.

Our names were transferred to them.

"Now it's time to secure their dicks and pussy by the ring," Mistress Muskan said.

"You call these clits, dicks and pussy," Mistress Sarah said and laughed.

They both shared a laughter.

"Before putting ring on their clits, your new slaves will have the last orgasm of their life by your old slaves," Mistress Muskan said.

"Slut, you will be eating new slut's pussy and pet will suck new pet's tiny dick while whore will do the same to new whore," Mistress Muskan announced.

"Yes mistress," we three said together.

"When they will cum in your mouth, kneel aside, keeping the cum in your mouth. Don't swallow it," Mistress Muskan said.

"Yes mistress," we said.

We all get to work, whore took the whole tiny dick in her mouth which was so tiny that even five more dicks of the same size can be easily be placed in her mouth.

Pet started kissing the tip of the other male slave's dick. Pet was master at the art of giving blowjobs. She teased him to the edge very quickly.

The pussy I was eating was dry. I started kissing and licking it to make it wet. It took me around five minutes but continuously licking made me successful in making it wet.

New pet let out a quick moan and released a thin and small amount of cum in pet's mouth. Pet kneeled aside keeping the cum in her mouth.

New whore was next who cummed. He left out more cum than pet which was stored in whore's mouth and she also kneeled aside.

After making her wet, I sucked her pussy which results in her heavy breathing. It was very obvious from her cute moans that she wanted it to last it long but my continuous sucking results in her juices oozing out from her pussy which I obediently took all in my mouth and kneeled aside with bitch and whore.

"Now, three of you will kiss each other together and transfer these three slaves's cum in each other mouth," Mistress Muskan said.

I always wanted to kiss whore but it came with a price, I have to eat two other men's cum.

With no choice, we all placed our lips and started kissing each other. All the salty cum were transferred in each other mouth leaving all three of us having cum from all three of them.

"Now, swallow," Mistress Muskan commands.

We swallow and gulped it as ordered.

"Bitch, secure their clits with rings and train them to my standards," Mistress Sarah commands.

"Yes mistress," Miss Juhi said.

"You three, crawl to my bedroom," Mistress Sarah said to us old slaves.

We crawled towards Mistress bedroom and kneeled aside mistress's bed.

Around ten minutes later, Mistress Sarah and Mistress Muskan walked inside the room and get into the bed.

They started kissing each other. There lips were fully attached to each other lips and Mistress Muskan grabbed Mistress Sarah by her waist.

Mistress Muskan removed Mistress Sarah's dress. Mistress Sarah was not wearing any panties or bra. Mistress Sarah removed Mistress Muskan's kurta and unhooked her bra. They both started licking each nipples and sucking each other beautiful boobs. Mistress Sarah unbutton Mistress Muskan's jeans and they removed it. Mistress Sarah was lying on bed naked with Mistress Muskan over her wearing only her panties.

"Remove my panties by your mouth," Mistress Muskan commands me and resume kissing Mistress Sarah.

I got up to the bed and put my mouth on Mistress Muskan's ass and hold her panty with my teeth and slides it down.

They were making love to each other. We were non existent to them especially for Mistress Sarah. She was so lost in Mistress Muskan.

"Slut, eat my ass and whore get your mouth in Sarah's ass," Mistress Muskan commands

We both get into the bed as started eating Mistresses's ass.

"Pet, get a eleven inch dildo and suck it and make it wet," good mistress Muskan commanded.

"Yes mistress," pet said and crawled to get the strapon dildo.

"I love you baby," Mistress Sarah said to Mistress Muskan and both were enjoying each other lips and our lips on their asses. They were super horny.

"I love you too baby," Mistress Muskan said.

Pet returned with the dildo sucking it good according to Mistress Muskan commands.

"Give me the dildo," Mistress Muskan ordered.

Pet gave her dildo with the harness which she wore on her waist.

She put the tip of the dildo on Mistress Sarah pussy. Mistress Sarah let out a vibration on having a 11 inch dick on her wet pussy like a fish has a sensation coming out of water.

Mistress Muskan doesn't waste any time and thrust the dildo in Mistress Sarah's pussy.

Mistress Sarah moaned heavenly. Her moans were converted into screams due to continuously thrusting of dildo by Mistress Muskan into her pussy. Our tongues on their ass were cherry on top for them.

"Aaahhh, yes baby, I love you, give it to me, don't stop, make me cum," Mistress Sarah moaned.

Mistress Muskan continues.

Within few minutes Mistress Sarah cummed and she grabbed Mistress Muskan by her back and pull her on and they hugged each other. Mistress closes her eyes. We were not ordered to stop eating their asses so we continued eating their asses. With continuously getting her ass eaten by me, Mistress Muskan's body shivers, let out a small moan and she cummed.

"Stop slaves," Mistress Muskan commands.

We stopped eating their asses but we kept our mouth on their asses until they further commands.

After resting for few minutes, mistresses wear their clothes back and walked back to the hall and we followed and crawled back as dogs followed their owners on our fours.

As we entered the hall, Miss Juhi was whipping the new Slaves naked asses to teach them discipline.

"Time to leave, slaves," Mistress Muskan said to us.

Mistress Sarah and Mistress Muskan shared a passionate kiss and ended their kiss by a hug.

We crawled towards Mistress Sarah and kissed her feet and said together, "Hail Mistress Sarah!"

Mistress Muskan pressed a button on her remote and the trunks opened. We finally got inside our respective trunks and its closes. After few minutes we were carried away.

We were heartbroken but accepted the fact we can't serve the goddess any more and I was little happy as I have served the most superior being in this world and other submissive like me are also getting a chance to do it.

I was also happy as I will be serving other mistresses as I am the most inferior guy you will ever came across but no other mistress in this world can be better at dominating and superior than Mistress Sarah. She is the best.

This is the final chapter of my series, Mistress Sarah Queendom.

Hope you all like the series.

Happy New Year To Everyone.

Hail Mistress Sarah!