Mistress Sarah's Queendom Ch. 07

Story Info
Seven Slaves For Three Mistresses.
1.8k words
4
4.5k
5
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the Seventh part of my story Mistress Sarah's queendom.

Please read part 1-6 to understand this part better.

Mistresses were done with their liquor and food. We male Slaves were assigned to be their personal spittoons. I was kneeled next to Mistress Ray, Asshole were serving Mistress Sarah and Swine was a spittoon to Mistress Julia. Mistress Ray has spitted her food in my mouth thrice, Once because she doesn't like the taste of chicken she ate, once she spitted out steak with wine she had in her mouth when Mistress Julia makes a joke about slave's inferiority and thirdly when she got a mushroom in her mouth which she was allergic to. Asshole and Swine also got chewed food mix with Mistresses Spits. Miss Anaya, Bitch and Sissy got the opportunity to be Mistresses food's server whereas whore was assigned to refill Mistresses's liquor glasses.

After their dinner, Whore Presented Mistresses with their cigarettes and ashtrays.

After finishing their smokes, Mistress Ray said, "Lets go to the bedroom, girls and make our night spicy,"

"Wait, slaves, we have to use ashtrays when you all are here, this is so disrespectful," Mistress Sarah said.

"Slaves, all of you take our ashtrays in your hands and take out our cigarettes bud from it," Mistress Sarah said to us male slaves.

We obeyed. We take ashtray in our hands and took out the cigarette buds from it in our hands.

"Now, lick the ash clean from the ashtray like it been washed, slaves," Mistress Sarah said.

"Sarah, you are so wicked," Mistress Julia said.

Three of them shared a laughter.

All three of us licked all the ashes from our respective ashtrays and made it spotless.

"Now, whore light our cigarette buds that are on male slaves hands and stab them on their tongues," Mistress Sarah said.

Whore light every bud and stabbed them on our tongues one by one.

It burns like anything but we take it anyways as we can't protest.

"Now Slaves, chew and swallow the bud and remember you are not getting any water to swallow it," Mistress Sarah said.

We chewed it and gulped it with whatever spit we had in our mouth. It was fucking difficult but we made it as we don't want our owners to be disappointed.

We headed towards the bedroom.

"We want to play a game, Sarah," Mistress Ray said.

"What game, baby?" Mistress Sarah asked.

"Let's undressed," Mistress Ray said.

Mistresses slowly undress their attires in front of us naked seven slaves.

All Mistresses were looking like a goddess.

Mistress Sarah was looking smoking hot with most perfect pussy, boobs and ass anyone can ever own, Mistress Ray was making our jaw drop with her big boobs and most pink pussy we have ever seen whereas mistress Julia lean body and perfectly round boobs and ass were out of the world.

"See baby, we have three male bastards here, lets choose one each," Mistress Ray said.

"I will go with your slut Sarah," Mistress Julia said.

"Ok then I will go with Ray's swine," Mistress Sarah said.

"Fine, I will take asshole," Mistress Ray said.

"Now, lets choose a female slave. I will go first and I choose Sarah's whore," Mistress Ray said.

"I will choose sissy," Mistress Sarah said.

"Then I will go for Sarah's pet," Mistress Julia said.

"Oh, only my bitch is left," Mistress Sarah said.

"Don't worry, she is the luckiest one," Mistress Ray said.

We all were in great confusion, what was going on but the best we can do is to wait for Mistresses's further instructions.

"Now let me explain you the game rules, we all three will lie down on your king size bed and the female slaves we have chosen will eat our pussies however they want, we will not give them any instructions," Mistress Ray said.

"What's the game in that and how we will tell them that how we want to get eaten out?" Mistress Sarah asked.

"Let me finish baby, we all have also chosen a male slave. They will be standing near the bed and whoever of us will make a moaning sound because of getting eating out, their chosen male slave will get a kick on their balls from non selected slave, bitch for example if I moan, bitch will kick asshole on his balls harder she can. Mistress Ray Said.

"Oh! Sounds fun, "Mistress Sarah said.

"And the male slave who will get the least kicks on their balls, their partner female slave will be punished at the end very badly so to getting free from the punishment, they have to eat us good and has to make their male partner ball busted," Mistress Ray Said.

"You are really good, ray. I am impressed," Mistress Sarah said.

"I know baby but thanks anyways. Bitch, go to your manager room and get the best heels from their," Mistress Ray Said.

Bitch eyes got a shine as it was her last chance to take revenge from Miss Anaya.

"Yes mistress," she said and crawled towards Miss Anaya's room and fetch her black high heels.

Those high heels were originally belonged to bitch which she had to leave for Miss Anaya after she replaced bitch as Mistress's manager.

Me and miss Anaya was chosen by Mistress Julia.

Me and bitch was hoping and praying to god to have miss Anaya finish last.

We both had our own reasons. Mine reason was, the lesser the moaning sound Mistress Julia will make, the lesser will be the kicks to my balls and bitch was very good at kicking balls and giving pain through it. I had many past experience of it, her being Miss Juhi.

Bitch reason was simple. She hated Miss Anaya completely. She really want her to get punished and this was her last chance.

All three Mistresses lay down on the bed and their respective female slaves kneeled in front of them.

"Start," Mistress Julia commanded.

All the female slaves get on Mistresses pussy as a man being hungry from years does to food.

They licked, sucked Mistresses pussy with minimal kissing as kissing were not enough to make them moan.

Mistress Sarah moaned first which results in hard kick to swine's balls.

We heard an moan from Mistress Julia and I was rewarded with a hard kick to my balls from bitch.

Miss Anaya sucked Mistress Julia's pussy like a orange fruit resulting in Mistress Julia's three continuous moans and three continuous hard kicks to my balls.

This makes me worried and it made bitch more tense.

Mistress Ray was last to moan but thankfully she let out around six moans together which leads to six hard kicks to asshole's balls.

All female slaves eat Mistresses's pussy as it was the first and last meal of their life.

Mistress was enjoying their slaves mouth and they were on the edge. They became so horny that Mistress Sarah and Mistress Ray shared a passionate smooch.

This followed by very much moaning and many kicks to our balls.

We were in great pain but enduring it was our only option.

This goes for around more 15 to 20 minutes.

Mistress Sarah has moaned the most and her chosen slave, swine has received 37 kicks followed by me receiving 32 kicks and asshole has received 30 kicks making whore to be getting punished but Mistress Ray being the game changer moaned thrice and cummed on whore's face in the end.

So the final score were :-

Mistress Sarah : 37

Mistress Ray : 33

Mistress Julia : 32

The final score brings a devil's smile to bitch's face and sweat to Miss Anaya's face.

All Mistresses closes their eyes and took few seconds to recover from their orgasm.

Mistresses rode up from the bed and asked for the final score which was Miss Anaya will be getting punished.

"Get ready pet," Mistress Sarah said.

"Yes mistress," Miss Anaya said.

"Time to announce her punishment," Mistress Ray said.

"Bitch, you worked very hard kicking these assholes balls, you will get to choose her punishment," Mistress Ray said.

Bitch smile grows wider making Miss Anaya more tense.

"Bitch, you have two options, either you can allot her any punishment you want or you can ask your Mistress Sarah for one thing which will be approved. No matter whatever punishment you will give, she has to do it or no matter what you ask from your Mistress, she will give you but you can go for any one option," Mistress Ray said.

"But Mistress," Miss Anaya said.

"Did anyone told you to speak pet," Mistress Julia shouted at Miss Anaya.

Miss Anaya doesn't dare to speak again.

"So what do you choose bitch?" Mistress Sarah asked.

Bitch took good fifteen seconds and said, "I want to ask for something from Mistress Sarah"

"Go ahead bitch. It's your day," Mistress Sarah said.

"Mistress, can I be manager again. I only live and love to serve you. No body else. Please Mistress take me back as your manager, please Mistress I beg you," Bitch begged kissing Mistress Sarah feet.

Mistress Sarah waited for five seconds and said, "Approved."

"What? No! This is not happening," Miss Anaya said

"Bitch, we all be leaving from this room now and you and pet will be here alone for ten minutes so teach this slut how slaves talk to their owners," Mistress Sarah said.

"Yes mistress," Bitch said.

Mistress left the room followed by all of us leaving bitch and Miss Anaya alone in the room.

We all were in the dinning room and were hearing sound of whips being leashed and Miss Anaya screaming.

The room door opened after ten minutes and Miss Anaya gets down on her knees and kissed Mistress Sarah's feet and Said, "I am sorry mistress, I understand my place very well. Please forgive me."

"Pet, you have two options. Either leave and you will never see us again or get ready to be donated to classic dom's club tomorrow and serve new Mistresses there," Mistress Sarah said.

"Please Mistress please keep me with you. If not as a manager, keep me as your slave," Miss Anaya begged.

"I will not repeat myself, pet," Mistress Sarah said.

"I will go to the club, Mistress and show them how well you have trained me.

Thank you mistress," Miss Anaya said and kissed Mistress's feet.

"Let me conclude this," Mistress Julia said.

"We are done for the day and tomorrow morning, Mistress Muskan will bring Mistress Sarah's new slaves and take her old three slaves to the club and pet will be going to the club instead of bitch and bitch will serve Sarah as her manager," Mistress Julia said.

"Now we will take your leave, baby," Mistress Ray said.

All Mistress hugged each other and swine, asshole and sissy kissed each Mistresses's feet and get into their trunks.

The door ball rang again which was answered by whore and six female guards arrived and take the trunks out of the house and left.

After few minutes Mistress Ray and Mistress Julia left.

Bitch, get back to the manager's room and pet, get your last day of your sleep in the slave quarters.

"Yes mistress," Miss Juhi and pet said together.

We all kissed Mistress's beautiful feet's and headed back to our respective rooms.