All Comments on 'Mistress Scarlett's Slave'

by BallbustedManiac87

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Totally stupid

The first time she bent over him all he had to do was throw his elbow or fist into her throat and she's down and out and he's free. Did you bother to think this through? Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rick Harrison

Greetings; my given name is Richard Harrison and the facility we have entered is a retail establishment that specializes in unredeemed goods, which is the legal property of yours truly. I currently employ my paternal parental unit, alias, "Elderly Male," and the offspring of oneself, whose given name is Corey Harrison, yet has assumed the identity, "Large Hoss." Each individual item currently possessed by my fine retail establishment beholds a lengthy narrative and of course, this being a legal retail establishment, can be acqulred for reasonable compensation. I have been the legal facilitator of this established haberdashery since the year MCMXCV, and in those XXI years, I have been gradually lnformed that; thy shall, at no time in the past, future, or present, be aware of by means of observation or inqulry, any details whatsoever of the material goods that will proceed past the aperture of my structure where goods are acquired and distributed simultaneously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous