Mistress Takes Me Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Mistress takes me out for another night of fun.
2.5k words
4.19
6.8k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bennsub
bennsub
16 Followers

"Are you ready for your next adventure? Slut." As we pull into the motel parking lot. "Let's get check into the motel."

"Yes, Mistress" as we walk into the office.

There is an older man with a beer belly behind the counter. He looks at us both and looks us up and down admiring the two ladies walking in. One very classy and one very slutty and a mess.

He smiles at us and say's "How can I help you, ladies?"

"Lots of things, but let's start with getting her a room until next Sunday. Preferably in the back and out of the way." Mistress say's.

The office manager smiles. "No problem. Come fill out the paperwork and pay. Looks like it may be an interesting week?"

"It will be, just may not be for her." Mistress looks at me and back at the Manager and smiles. Mistress hands the paperwork back and pays the bill. "Is there anything else you need from her?"

The Manager looks at Mistress and smiles. "Lots of things I need. Haven't had a good blow job in a while." Half joking.

"Sure" Mistress says.

"Really!" with a surprised look on his face.

"slut get back there and take care of the man. Don't waste a drop!" Mistress looks at him and smiles "Just send her to the room when she is done." As Mistress grabs the key and heads towards the door. "Get busy slut." As she walks out the door.

I turn to the guy and head behind the counter. He is unbuttoning his pants and pulls out his cock. I kneel in front of him and reach for his cock. Slowly move my head towards his dick. Open my mouth and wrap my lips around his already growing cock. I can feel it growing more in my mouth as I slid back and forth on his cock. I hear a moan from him as he grabs my head and holds me down on his cock and starts shooting his load. I swallow as quickly as I can. As he quits shooting his load, I pull away. "Thank you, Sir." as I get up and head for the door.

"Room D1. Last building in the back" the man say's.

I head out the door towards the last building. As I walk to the room it is dark and notice a car pull in and park. A girl gets out dressed almost as bad as me get out of the passenger side and the driver head into a room. Another car pulls into the lot and drives towards me slowly. As it gets next to me the driver rolls down the windows and starts to catcall me. I try to ignore him.

"How much do you charge?" the driver asks.

I keep walking towards the room hoping I get there sooner than later.

"I asked, how much you change? Bitch." The driver asks again pulling in front of me, blocking my path. The driver and passenger door open and they both get out.

"I'm not a hooker." I say in my best girly voice. Afraid that if the know I am not a girl that things would get worst.

"You look like one the way your dressed." The other guy says to me.

"I am just headed to my room. Please leave me alone." I say.

"We haven't seen you around here before?" The driver says grabbing the hair on the back of my head.

"I'm not a hooker!" I say again.

"You better hope your not. Nobody works around here without us getting our cut."

"Yes, sir." I say to them.

They get back in their car and head to another building.

I walk as fast as I can on my heel to the room. I knock on D1 room's door. Waiting for mistress to open the door. I look over to where the two guys pulled up to and can see them standing next to the open room door watching me.

"Where have you been? Slut. Took you a long time with that blow job. Getting rusty already?"

I look at Mistress standing in the doorway. "Sorry Mistress I was stopped by some guys on the way here." My hands shacking as I walk in the door.

"What did they want?" asked Mistress.

"They wanted to know if I was a hooker?"

"What did you tell them?" Mistress asks.

"No! Mistress"

"This is a bad area to hook. The gangs own the area. Who knows what they would do with you if you were?" Mistress says.

"Do we have to stay here? Mistress. I am scared." I ask.

"Then you better do as I ask" Mistress says. "Now, go get cleaned up and put the clothes on that are on the chair."

"Yes, Mistress" I say. I strip everything off except my shoes. "Can you unlock my shoes? Mistress"

"No, your shoes stay on. Just use a rag to clean with." Mistress tells me.

I turn and head into the bathroom to clean up. After I am cleaned up, I head out and grab the clothes Mistress set out for me. All there was a little mini black dress and a little purse. The dress must have been a size or two to small. It was so tight and short. The purse was stuffed with something, so I opened it to see. Inside was a 7" long dildo about 2" thick popped out. It was folder over and really did not fit. At the bottom was many condoms and a bottle of lube. Were ever we are going I hope I get to use them this time I think to myself.

Mistress asks "Are you ready to go dancing? We are going to a club just down the road a couple blocks away. Let's get going slut."

We head out the door towards the street. Mistress looks at me and says, "Are those the guys that stopped you?" pointing to the guys' room.

"Yes, Mistress but they do scare me a lot." I say.

As we are walking on the sidewalk, we get several cat calls and horn hunks. I must keep pulling my dress down to hide my ass. When we get to the club it was around 11pm. We walk in to a simi packed club. As we are heading to the bar a couple get up to leave. Mistress tells me to go save the table. So, I go and sit and wait for Mistress to return.

Mistress comes back to the table with to drinks and a man in tow. "I am going dancing. You are not to deny any guy's request." She looks and me "and I mean any request Slut."

"Yes, Mistress" I say with a smile. As I watch her head to the dance floor. As I sit there watching her dance. A guy comes up me and asks if I want to dance. I say "Yes Sir. I would love to."

He reaches out to help me up and says his name is John. And we head to the dance floor. As we dance, he is very friendly with his hands. The more we dance the more daring he is. I can feel is hard cock pressing against me during slow dances. By this time, I am sure my dress has slid up and my ass is on display to everyone. After several dances we head back to the table where Mistress is watching us. She has 3 other guys sitting with her. I slid into the booth next to one of the other guys and John sits next to me.

"Slut, go with Steve here and get another round of drinks" as John slides out to let me out. "Remember the rules you can't say 'no' tonight." Mistress says to me.

John grabs my hand and pulls me the opposite direction from the bar. "The bar is that way." I try to tell John. We walk into the men's restroom and into the stall. He locks the latch and starts to undo his pants.

"Suck me bitch!" as he pulls out his cock.

I reach out and kneel as I start to suck his cock. He grows larger and larger as I move up and down on his cock. He starts to push on the back of my head to go deeper. I gag as he sends his cock into my throat. He just starts to roughly fuck my mouth as if it were a cunt until he cums. He turns and walks out the stall door pulling up his pants. I get up thinking "This is going to be a long night at this rate". As I walk through the bathroom, one guy "How about me next?" I just look at Steve with pleading eyes to intervene. Steve just smiles "It's your lucky day man, get sucking slut. Meet me at the bar when you're done." The guy pulls his cock out I get down to start sucking him. I can taste pee on his cock from just peeing. Thankfully, he cums fast and turns and leaves. I get up fix my hair in the mirror the best I could before heading out the bathroom before someone else comes in. I head to the bar and find Steve just getting drinks handed to him. Steve points at the drinks and I grab what I can to take back to the table.

As we walk up to the table Mistress says "what took you so long? Was it busy?" and smiles and grabs a drink.

John gets up and Steve slides into the booth pulling me with him. John then slides in next to me. I can feel Steve's hand slide between my legs and finds my lubed fake pussy. I can feel his finger start to enter me and play. Steve leans into me and whispers in my ear "Your Mistress told me all about you and what you will do. So, slide your hand into John's lap and play with him. Get him hard and offer to take him somewhere to finish him as he wishes. Do you understand?"

I look at Steve and nod sliding my hand over to John. Slowly moving my hand up his leg to his crouch. I can feel is hard cock under his pants. I look at John and give him a seductive smile. He smiles back with the biggest smile on his face. "Shall we go someplace and have some fun?"

"We can go out to my van?" John says pulling me with him.

We head out the back door to the parking lot to his van. He opens the side door and get in closing the door behind us. He pulls his pants down and tells me to get on my hands and knees. I get down and start sucking him hoping to finish him fast. After a few minutes of sucking him tells me to turn around. I open my purse to get a condom out and the dildo pops out. John laughs as he sees it. I take a condom pack out and open it. I slide the condom on John's cock. Now turn around bitch." I turn and feel his cock enter my pussy. He fucks me hard and fast until he cums. "take this off and clean me?" I turn and start to reach up to remove the condom. "Only use your mouth." I move forward and pull him deflating cock in my mouth. I can taste the lube on his cock. I suck hard pulling the condom off his cock. He pulls his pants up and opens the van door. "Let's go, take that with you and put it on the table." I straighten out my dress and get out of the van. "Hold that in your fingers while we head back to the table." I let the condom hang in my fingers as we walk back into the bar. I am sure several guys and gals saw me caring it in my fingers as we walked through the bar.

As we walk up to the table, Mistress asks "What do you have there?"

"A souvenir Mistress" I say to her.

"That is gross but love it. Put it in the middle of the table. You will have more to put with it since I have a line waiting for you."

"Thanks for the use of her." John says to Mistress. Turns and leaves.

That is when I noticed a new guy sitting at the table. "slut, meet Jeff. Jeff, meet Slut. Go with him and do as he wants." Mistress say's.

"Yes, Mistress" I say back to her.

Jeff grabs my hand and pulls me with him towards the bathrooms again. We walk into the bathroom where he just pushes me up against the counter. Pulls his cock out and starts to fuck me in my pussy until we both cums. I am laying there recovering when a guy coming out of the stall looks at us. Drops his pants and puts his hand on my back holding me down while he starts to fuck me too. I moan as I can feel another orgasm coming on. He keeps fucking me hard and deep. I finally cum again and I can feel him cumming and running down my legs. he steps away and orders me to clean him off. I get down and take his cock in my mouth to clean him. After I clean him off, he buttons up his pants and heads out the door.

I get up and head out the door too heading back to the table.

"Took you long enough. Have trouble satisfying him?" Mistress asks.

"No, Mistress. Another guy wanted some too." I tell her.

Mistress just laughs at me. "Your legs are shinny. You should clean your mess with your fingers and mouth."

"Yes, Mistress" as I sit down and start whipping my legs and clean my fingers with my mouth. I see another guy walk up to the table caring several drinks.

"Here's your next guy to satisfy, slut. Go with him and enjoy." Mistress say's and smiles at me.

"Yes, Mistress." As I follow him out the back door and behind the dumpsters. We I get fucked again. This goes on until closing being fucked in every hole I have. Some with condoms and many without. There must have been 10 or more condoms on the table by the time we left. I am sure they loved cleaning that table up. I smile at the thought. We walk back to the motel.

"You did good slut. I am proud of you. Hope you had a chance to cum yourself." Mistress say's.

I smile at her "Yes, Mistress."

"Now give me your dress and shoes." As she unlocks my shoes. "Now get some sleep. Be sure to suck your dildo all night and here is a plug to insert before bed. Tomorrow is another day. I will see you tomorrow." As she walks out the door.

I was stunned to see her go. I was completely naked with a fake pussy and boobs glued to me. I head in and take a shower before inserting the large plug in my ass and head to bed sucking the dildo.

bennsub
bennsub
16 Followers