Mistress Takes Me Out Pt. 03

Story Info
Mistress takes me out for another night of fun (day 3).
1.8k words
4.56
4.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the next morning to the phone ringing. "Hello." I say.

"Slut, it's time to get up. Get cleaned up and ready. I'll be there in 30 minutes." Mistresses voice comes across the handset.

"Yes Mistress" I say to her. As I hang up the phone I get up and head into the bathroom. As I walk in, I see myself in the mirror seeing the fake pussy glued between my legs. Seeing how well it and the boobs blend with my skin color. After I get cleaned up, I go out and sit on the bed waiting for Mistress. I hear a car pull up and two doors close. 'Oh no, Mistress is not alone." As I hear the door lock releasing.

"Morning slut. Hope you slept well!" as Mistress walks in with a guy behind her. "slut, say hi to Marcus. He has your breakfast for you in his pants and then put these cloths on after." as she hands me a bag.

I set the bag on the bed and head over to Marcus. I kneel and unbutton his pants. This 8" cock pops out and it's not even fully hard. I start to rub it and suck it. I can feel it growing larger with each stock of my mouth. Marcus grabs my head and starts to fuck my face. With each stroke I feel it hitting the back of my throat. I relax my throat knowing what is coming as he enters it. With each stroke he enters deeper into my throat. He keeps pushing until my chin is resting on his balls. By this time, he must be 5" down my throat. I take breath each time he pulls out. He keeps fucking my throat until I feel him start to pulse. He pushes all the way in and starts to cum straight down my throat. I feel his cum slide down into my stomach. He pulls out after his cock quits twitching. I look up at him with my watery eyes and thanked him for breakfast.

Marcus smiles and says, "I'll feed you breakfast every day."

"I can arrange that. Now get dressed and do your hair and makeup really heavy and slutty." Mistress says.

I put the clothes on that was in the bag. One truly short lepper print mini shirt and a tube top. Again, I note that there is no under garments. I head into the bathroom to get ready. I put on my makeup real thick and slutty as I know Mistress loves. Do my hair and head out the bathroom.

Mistress looks at me and smiles. "You look great. Today you are going to head out on the street out front and earn money for me. I must be reimbursed for the room somehow. You will charge $25 for a blow job and $50 for a fuck. Is that clear slut?"

I look up at Mistress with pleading eye. "isn't there some other way to pay you back? Mistress. What if I get busted?"

"No, this is what I want. Now get out there and make some money." Mistress looks at me with an irritated look.

"Yes Mistress" I say as I get up and head towards the door.

As I am on the street walking and thinking how I am going to go thru with this. What am I going to say to the guy or guys? Should I be direct? Or discreet about it. How am I going to stay safe? A million things were going thru my mind as I walked.

A car pulls up next to me and rolls the window down. I walk up to the window thinking this is it. Hope hes not a cop or serial killer.

"Hi honey. Looking for a date?" I say to the driver.

"Are you a cop?" the driver says to me.

"No, I am not a cop. How about you, a cop?" I say to him.

"No, I am not a cop. Prove you're not a cop." The driver says.

How am I going to do that? I think to myself. I reach in the window and put my hand on his crouch. Start to rub his cock thru his pants. I can feel his cock grow with the touch.

"How much do you charge?" the driver asks.

"$25 for a blow job and $50 for a fuck." I tell him.

"You sure you're not a cop? That's pretty cheap." The driver asks.

"No, I am not a cop. So, do you want a date?" I ask the drive again as I unbutton his pants and reach instide.

"Get in." the driver says.

I walk around the car and get in the passenger door. "So, what do you want? A BJ or a Fuck?" as I reach over and rub his cock some more.

"Get your lips over here and start sucking! don't look up until you're done!" the driver says as he pulls back on to the road. Pulling my head down to his lap.

I finish unbuttoning his pants and a hard cock pops out. "Money fir..." As my lips are press against his cock. So, I open my lips and start to suck him as he drives. I can feel the car slows down and turn right. 'oh no, he's turning towards downtown.' I think to myself. I keep sucking him since I have no choice with his hand on by head. As we slow down, I try to sit up to see where we are at.

"Don't worry what's around us. Just keep sucking until you're rewarded." The driver says while holding my head down.

I keep sucking my best. Hoping to get this over with quickly. I bob my head up and down. I hear a horn next to us. Hoping they are not honking at us. I feel the car start to move again. I can feel his cock start to pulse and shoot his load into my mouth. I swallow as quick as I can, not let any drip. As his cock shrinks in my mouth, I keep sucking to get every drop.

I sit up and look out the passenger window to see two guys in the car next to us looking our way. They both had a big smile on their faces. I look at them wipe the side of my mouth with my finger and suck the cum from my finger seductively and smile.

The driver I just blew slows down and pulls over to the curb. "Get out!" He says as he throws a five and a twenty-dollar bill at me.

I pick up the $25 and step out of the car. Looking around, I am somewhere downtown. I start heading back the way we came from. I can see people looking at me as I walk pass them. The look on the women of discuss and the lust of some guys.

A guy walks up to me and asks, "How much for a date?"

"$25 and $50" I say.

"Ok, do you have a room? Or do you use the ally?" The guy says.

"I have a room out at the end of town." I tell him.

"That's too far, let's go behind the dumpsters in this ally." He says as he grabs my arm and heads down the ally.

I follow him down the alley behind a dumpster. As he hands me a $50, he says "Get it nice and hard before I fuck you."

I kneel and pull his cock out and start stroking and sucking it. As he gets hard, I get up and bend over. I fell him step up behind me and starts to push the tip into my fake pussy. He starts to fuck me fast and hard until he cums. After he stops cumming I turn around and cleaned his cock off with my mouth. I straighten out my skirt and headed out of the alley.

I keep walking towards the hotel when two guys come up and grab me. They pull me into a club nearby. "I told you no one hooks here without our protection! Now you're going to pay." The driver from last night at the hotel say as they tie me to a table in the back of the room. "Let's see how much you have made so far?" as he opens my purse, and the big dildo pops out. "Only $75 so far. That is not going to pay for our protection. Guess you will have to pay in other ways."

"Look at that, she's not even a real girl." One of the guys yells out. Everyone moves around to behind me to look. "Well, this is an interesting turn of events. Not bad acting as one through. Well, you won't need this hole tonight." As he shoves the dildo into my fake pussy. "So, here's the deal. You will be the entertainment for tonight's crowd. Anyone can come over and use you as they wish. So have fun everyone, tonight the entertainment is free." I feel a needle poke in my ass check. "This will help calm you down and enjoy the night more."

I hear someone come up behind me. I feel his cock against my ass and push. As he is fucking me another guy steps up in front of me. Pulls his cock out and points it at my mouth. "If I feel any teeth, I will slit your throat." Pushes it against my lips. I open my lips to start sucking. He just starts fucking my mouth as it was a pussy. They both fuck me is rhythm.

This goes on all day and night until the club closes. I lost track of how many fucked me and I swallowed. My ass and mouth were sore. "Another shot before you leave." I feel another needle poke. "This will help you grow some real tits. I put a month's worth in your purse to take with you." They untie me and take me out the back door and put me in a car. They drive me back to the hotel and push me out of the car.

I get up and walk to the room door and knock on the door. Mistress opens the door and looks me up and down. "What happened to you? You are a mess."

"The guy from yesterday found me. He took my money." I proceeded to tell Mistress all that happened. Being tied to the table in the club and used. I can tell Mistress was excited and loved what happened.

"This complicates my plan for you this week. But right now, I am horny listening to your story. Get over here and lick me." I crawl over to her and start licking her pussy. She wiggles in the seat until she cums. I lick her clean enjoying her taste. "I wonder what's all in these shots. I like the idea of you growing real tits. We will have to keep this up somehow. Now off to bed and do not forget your plug and suck that dildo all night. You have a long day tomorrow." She turns and heads out the door.