Mistress Takes Me Out Pt. 05

Story Info
Mistress teaches me a lesson not to disobey her orders.
2.4k words
4.27
5.5k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rings and I pick it up. "Slut, get cleaned up and go out and make me some money. I want you to back at the room by noon and cleaned up and waiting. You will only charge $5 for a Blow Job/Hand Job and $10 for anything thing else. Not a penny more. Is that clear? Slut"

"Yes Mistress" I say to her. Thinking I should be worth more than that.

"Good, see you at noon. There is a box at the door with your outfit for the morning walk." Then she hands up.

I get up and open the door to grab the box. I head into the bathroom to get ready to go out again. Do my makeup heavy and slutty as Mistress would like. After I get cleaned up, I open the box that contains my outfit for the day. As I pull the outfit out of the box it contains a red tube top, red spandex skirt that will barely cover my assets. A pair of 4" red pump shoes. "Good thing it's a nice day, or I would freeze" I think to myself.

I put on what little cloths I was given and head out the door. I walk down the street hoping it is too early to be picked up. Nope, I was wrong. A car pulls up next to me.

"How much for a morning BJ?" the driver asks.

"$5" I tell him.

"What's wrong with you? why so low?" the driver asks.

"Nothing Sir. I just enjoy doing this." I tell him.

"Then get in and get sucking" the driver says.

I get into the car as he hands me $5. I reach over and unbutton his pants. Pull his cock out and lean over. I start sucking his cock as he drives off. It did not take long for him to blow his load in my mouth. He pulls over and I get out. I turn and start heading down the road back towards the room.

Another car slows down and pulls over and I head up to the car. "How much for a BJ?" the driver asks.

"$5 for BJ and $10 to fuck my ass." I say to him.

"I didn't ask how much for a fuck. I just need a BJ before work." The driver says.

"Sorry Sir. Then it's $5 for a BJ Sir" I say to the driver.

"Get in and get to work" the driver says.

I get into the car and the driver hands me a $20 as he pulls out on to the road. "I don't have change for a $20. I only have $5 in change" I say.

"Give me the $5 and you can keep the rest. $15 for a BJ is worth it." The driver says as he grabs my hair and pulls my head to his lap. "Now suck me. You're not getting out until I cum."

I get his cock out and start to suck him. "Might as well get this over with" I think to myself. I sucked with all my talents to get this over with. To get on to the next customer. He takes a while but cums as he holds my head down.

"Don't make a mess. I don't want to go to work with a wet spot on my pants." The driver says.

I swallow his cum making sure not to drip any. When he finishes cumming he pulls over and orders me out.

"That was the best $15 BJ ever. Normally it cost me $50 or more, and they never do it bareback." The driver says and then pulls away.

I start walking again shaking my ass as I go. I get a few more customers all wanting BJ's before work before I must head back to the room. When I get back to the room I go in and start to get cleaned up.

As I am getting cleaned up, I hear the door to the room open. "Slut, are you ready?" Mistress yells out.

"Just about Mistress" I answer back.

"Hurry up. We have a lunch date to get to!" Mistress says.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Mistress and Marcus standing there. "Marcus has brunch for you. slut"

I walk over to Marcus, kneel and pull is cock out. I start sucking him with all the tricks I have learned over the years. He cums quickly and I put his cock away.

"Ok, let's go. Now that you have had breakfast, let's get some lunch." Mistress says as she walks out the room.

I follow Marcus out to the car and get into the back seat. We drive a few blocks to a restaurant. We go in and the receptionist looks me up and down. I can see the disgust on her face how I am dressed. She takes us to a rounded booth in the back.

Mistress reaches into a bag she was caring and pulls out 3 Ziplock bags. She hands them to me and says "I picked these up from three different hookers from last night's customers. I paid them to save their Johns used condoms for you. Hope you like."

I look at the bags and see that there must be 10 or more used condoms in each bag. My stomach turns as I look at each bag and think what she might have planned for me. "Thank you, Mistress" I say to her.

"Now put those on the seat before you get us kicked out of here." Mistress orders me.

"That is just disgusting. What do you have planned for those?" Marcus says.

The waitress shows up and takes our order. Mistress and Marcus orders a burger and Mistress orders me a salad.

"Slut, when your salad gets here. You will drain at least one bag of condoms onto your salad for dressing. Each condom you will squeeze the cum out and then turn it inside out and suck it clean." Mistress tells me.

I must have had a look on my face when Mistress says "You have a problem with that? Slut"

"No Mistress" I answer back to her.

When our food shows up Mistress looks at me and says "Don't forget your dressing slut".

I grab a bag of condoms and open it. The smell of cum was overwhelming. I grab a used condom and start to squeeze the cum out of it on to my salad. Then turn it inside out and stick it into my mouth to clean it off. I do this with the whole bag of used condoms which had 12 in it. I then toss the salad and cum together and start to eat.

"How's your salad? As good as our hamburgers?" Marcus asks me.

"Great Sir." I answer him.

"If you need more dressing feel free to add more. I am proud of your performance this week. You have been a great slut for me." Mistress says to me.

We continue eating our meal when Mistresses phone rings. She answers it and starts talking. I see her looking at me and says "She did! How much did she charge? Wow, I will straighten her out."

Mistress puts the phone down and looks at me with an angry look. "So, I hear you charged more than $5 for a BJ earlier."

"No, I didn't. Mistress" I answer back.

"That was one of your John's on the phone. He says he paid $15 for a BJ. Something about you didn't have change."

"But I didn't have change. I only charged $5, just did not have change. He said to keep the change."

"I don't care if he gave you a tip. I told you to only charge $5 and not a penny more. That includes tips. Just as I gave you praise for doing a good job you do this. Now I have to punish you!" Mistress says to me.

"But Mistress. What was I supposed to do? I didn't have change." I say back to her.

"Then you should have given him 3 BJ's or a BJ and a fuck. Do I have to think of everything for you?" Mistress says.

We finish our meal and head to the counter to pay. After we pay, we walk out to the car to leave. We head out in the opposite direction of the hotel room.

Mistress pulls into a bank and turns to me. "You are going to pull out $1000 all in $20 bills."

"Yes Mistress." As I get out of the car and walk up to the ATM. I pull the money from my account and head back to the car to get in. Mistress pulls out of the bank and down the road. We drive for a while into a shady area where there are lots of homeless around.

We get out of the car and Mistress puts a collar on me with a leash. She pulls me along a trail leading under the freeway. As we get further down the trial it opens to this large Homeless camp. I start to get very scared as to what is going to happen. Mistress walks up to this chair and orders me to lean over it. She then ties me to the chair legs.

"I give you this worthless slut for you use. For everyone that cums in her gets $20. Here is a box of condoms, use them or do not, I do not care. Just remember to take your $20 if she makes you cum." Mistress say to everyone.

I was so scared. "Mistress, I am sorry. Please do not do this. I will do better. Please Mistress" I plead with her.

"No slut. This is your punishment for not obeying me. Next time I tell you to only charge what I tell you. You better do as I tell you no matter what next time. I do not care if you did not understand, maybe you will ask question to get clarity next time. But for now, I have to punish you." Mistress tells me.

"Please not this Mistress. This is disgusting and I am very afraid. I'll do anything else for you Mistress" I tell her.

"You disobeyed me earlier and you will already do anything I tell you. This is what I want, and you will do this. You will remember this for future punishments. Do you understand? Slut" Mistress commands.

"Yes, Mistress" with tears in my eyes. I did not think she could be so mean.

"Have fun everyone! Use her as many times as you like. I will be back in the evening to pick her up" as Mistress and Marcus head back down the trail.

I was left there tied to a table with my ass available for use at one end and my head hanging over the over side for use. The fright I had from being left in a homeless camp was overwhelming. I start to cry and hoping that no one will step up.

Was I so wrong! One old guy (must have been in his 70's) came up pulled his pants down and pushed his dick to my lips. His smell was overwhelming, wishing he would put on a condom. The smell of piss, sweat, and dirt almost made me gag. His taste was just as bad as I opened my mouth and started sucking. As I was sucking him, I feel someone else get behind me. He starts to press against my ass "Hoping he is wearing a condom" I think to myself. He fucks me as the cock in my mouth starts to pulse. He shoots his load into my mouth, and I swallow him. He steps away and grabs a $20 from the box and walks away. Another guy steps up with his cock out and pushes it into my mouth.

This goes on for hours, servicing both men and women. Being used by all kinds of things, like tools, boards, plungers, and beer bottles. You name it, it was used on me. I had cum, piss, dirt, food and shit on me. Nighttime was settling in when Mistress and Marcus shows up to get me. "I see you had a good night with all the used condoms laying around. Not much money left either. About $200 left here, anyone else want her before we take her back to her room?"

Mistress unties me, grabs the leash and pulls me towards the trail. I could barely walk; my ass was so sore I was sure it was bleeding from all the items used to stretch me out. I do my best to keep up with Mistress and Marcus as they pull at a fast pace.

When we get to the car Mistress say "I don't want you dripping all over the inside of my car. You're going in the trunk." As she opens the trunk.

I crawl into the trunk of the car, and she closes it on me. We drive for a while and the car stops. I hear both car doors open and close. It must have been 15 or 20 minutes before the trunk opens and I can see we are back at the hotel. "Get out, go get cleaned up."

I crawl out and go into the room to get cleaned up. When I am done, I come back to the bed where Marcus is fucking Mistress. I wait on my knees next to them until they are done.

"Clean Master and your Mistress before we go." Mistress orders me.

"Yes Mistress" as I crawl over to Marcus and suck him clean before moving to Mistress. I clean her while bring her to an orgasm. After I am done both Mistress and Master tie me on the bed with my ass in the air.

"That's to temping to just leave." Master Marcus says as he squirts some lube on my ass and starts to fuck me. Even though Master was big I could barely feel him since my ass was so stretched and used. "Wow you are so loose I can barely feel you" Marcus just roughly fucks me until he cums up my ass. He then gets in front of me and has me clean him up with my mouth.

Both Mistress and Marcus get up and head towards the door. "The office manager will be over throughout the night to use you. He may even bring or send a friend in. Have fun tonight. This will teach you to do what I tell you next time." And walks out the door leaving it open.

Throughout the night the office manager stops by and uses me as he wishes. Just as I start to fall asleep, he or someone he sends would wake me up and fucks me. I need sleep as the night drags on.