Mistress Takes Me Out Pt. 06

Story Info
Master takes me to a bar to perform for him.
2.3k words
4.67
2.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the door open and Marus say "You are with me today." As he unties me. "Mistress will meet up with us later. Here are your clothes. Get cleaned up, put your makeup on heavy, but first, I have your breakfast and a drink for you."

I get up and head to him to 'receive my breakfast' as he calls it. I kneel before him and start sucking him. After he cums I get up to head to the bathroom.

"Where are you going? I still have a drink for you. I heard you are a good urinal! Get overhear and let me relieve myself." He says to me.

I get back down hating what is coming next. I wrap my lips around his cock as he starts to relieve himself. As he starts to pee, I swallow as quickly as I can. I am not able to keep up and start to feel pee dribble down my chin and chest. Wondering how long this will last "How long has he been saving". As he finally slows down, I am grateful this will be over shortly. After he stops, I make sure he is clean and get up to get ready.

"You have 45 minutes to get ready." as he buttons up his pants and sits in the chair to wait.

"Yes sir" I answer back heading into the restroom. After getting cleaned up and putting my makeup on heavy as ordered, I come out to get the clothes from the bed, to see what I will be wearing.

"Lay on the bed, I have some tattoos to give you." Master says to me.

As I lay on the bed, I see Master come over with some papers in his hands. I feel him place a wet cloth on the back of my upper legs and feel him place something on them. Then he places the wet cloth on top of it. He repeats this process on the lower back just above my ass. He then has me turn over and does the same thing on my mid drift area, wrist, and my lower neck.

"Now get dress slut. I'll be in the car waiting." Master orders me

I grab the clothes from the bed to see what I am wearing. A short pink mini skirt, short white crop top, both a size to small, 6" thigh high red boots, and black fish net crotchless stocking. I will be pulling my skirt down to keep my pussy and ass cheeks covered. After getting dressed, I can see what the tattoos say. On my wrist were "Ace of spade", on my neck 'Cum Slut' with an arrow pointing up, on my Mid drift 'Cheap Whore', on lower back 'Fuck my Ass, love BBC Cocks' with an arrow pointing down, and on the one leg 'ATM Slut' and the other 'Whore'. As I look at the tattoos and wonder what he has planned for me, I get excited. I head out the door to Marcus.

"About time you got out here. You will call me Master today. Now get in the car so we can get going. I love the tattoos; they are nicely visible." Master Marcus says to me.

"Yes, Master Marcus" I reply to him, turning to get into the car.

As we pull out of the Motel parking lot, Master says "Get the dildo out and stick it to the dash and practice sucking until I tell you to stop."

"Yes, Master" I get the dildo out and start practicing sucking. I am sure I will get lots of looks from passing cars.

As we drive through town to a destination unknown, sucking my dildo. The hunking from passing cars. The worst was at stop lights, when Master would push my head down to show the cars my deepthroat skills. We drove for about 40 minutes to a biker's bar outside of town.

As we get out of the car, I am getting very nervous. Dressed like a slut/whore with visible tattoos saying so. Master comes over to me and places a metal collar and pads locks it in place and attaches a chain to it as a leash.

"Come on slut, you have work to do inside." Master says pulling me by the leash. As we walk into the bar, one by one guys slowly start to look our way. Master takes us over to an empty booth and sit. A waitress comes by and takes our orders. Master orders a beer and a girly drink me. As our drinks are delivered, Master orders me to walk slowly around the bar to get a good look at my customers.

"Yes, sir" I say as I get up wondering what he meant by "Customers". As I am walking around the bar, I can hear guys talking "oh that one will be fun", "Going to love ruining that bitch" wonder what they were referring too.

As I get back to the table Master says, "Get drinking, you have another one coming."

"Yes, sir" as I pick up the drink and start drinking it. As I finish my drink the waitress shows up with another.

"Finish your second drink, I need another blow job." Master says to me. After finishing my drink, Master gets up and pulls me to towards the bathrooms. As I get up my head starts to spin.

"What did he give me." I think to myself.

As he pulls me to a spare room. As we walk into the room, I see one of those medieval devices called a Pillory (Where your head and hands are put through two boards to keep you in place) and toys of all kinds on the wall and desk. Master orders me to get in it and locks me in. I notice that I am bent at the waist and my head is at waist height. Master walks around to the front and starts to unzip his pants. "As you can see you are at the right height to be used from the front and behind. You are the property/whore of the bar today. You will do as they wish. Now suck me dry, slut." As he steps up and shoves his cock in my mouth.

After Master cums he zips up his pants and heads out the door. "Look at the line already forming" and laughs.

A few minutes later the door opens and this big black ruff looking man comes in. "I am the owner of the bar. Most of these guys are members of our biker group. Most have paid good money to use you. They get to use you any way they wish, without releasing you. But I get you first." As he steps up to my face and drops his pants. "Get me hard so I can enjoy your ass."

I look at his cock and see this massive thing just hanging there. Not long but very fat, one would say the size of a coke can. As he pushes the head to my lips. I open as wide as I can, my mouth is stretched, and his cock isn't fully hard yet. I continue to suck him as he grows. When he is fully hard, he pulls out and walk behind me. I feel something being squeezed on me and feel his cock head push against my ass. He keeps pushing and pushing. I feel my ass slowly allow him in. As my ass opens to him, the pain, oh the pain. I feel him bottom out finally and then slowly fuck me.

I am pretty sure my ass was going to be ruined for life, or at least bleeding. If that was the case, he did not care as he just kept pounding into me.

"I love ruining new asses with my dick. You will need a plug after this to keep from leaking." He says to me. He just keeps fucking me, what seems like forever. Then I feel him push in deep and his dick pulses as it pumps his seed into me. He pulls out, grabs a butt plug and inserts it in my ass. "This should keep my gift to you in". It must have been extra big since I could feel him push hard to get it in. Then walks around to my mouth. "Clean me!" he orders.

"Yes sir" as I start to lick his cock clean. 'God, I hate this part of the job, but not like I have a choice.' I think as I continue to lick.

When he is clean, he walks to the door and opens it. As he leaves, he says "Most of you know the rules, only two at a time in the room. As one comes out next in line may enter. You each can use him as long as you want and use whatever you find in the room. You all will have your chance with him, so have fun and you two are first."

The first two come up to me with their cocks out and stroking themselves. One walks around behind me while the other comes up to my mouth and orders me to open. As I open, he places his cock at my lips and push into my mouth. He just starts to slowly fuck my mouth as the guy behind me pulls the plug out and squeezes some more lube on my ass and pushes his cock against my ass hole. I can feel him slowly slip into my ass and then start fucking me. They both get into rhythm as I am split roasted. After they both cum, they leave and let the next two in.

This time one of them was a girl. She walks over to a group of toys and starts to undress. Grabs a two headed dildo and a leather harness. Steps into the harness and inserts one side of the dildo into her cunt. Walks over behind me and I can feel the dildo press against my ass. As the guy walks up to my head stoking his cock. 'I know what he wants.' I think to myself as he presses his cock against my lips. I open to let him in. The girl is pounding my ass at an alarming rate. 'Good thing she only picked the thin long one.' As she pounds into me.

This goes on for hours, guy after guy and a few more girls. Everything you could think of was used on me. Beer bottles, pool cues, wine bottles, and who knows what else. They just kept coming and coming. My ass was so stretched that I could feel it was gaping open waiting for the next guy. 'I will have to wear a diaper after they are done with me or at least the plug as the owner stated.' I think to myself. I was fisted by a few girls even double fisted. My jaw and throat were sore from being stretched and deep throated by cocks, dildos, and a few bottles.

By this time, I am just hanging from the Pillory as the two guys leaves. Waiting for the next two, thinking if this night will ever end. The door opens and Mistress, Master and another very big guy walks in. "Good afternoon, Slut! Hope you enjoyed your day. Tony here has won you in the auction for the night. You will go home with him and do as he wish's. He will return you back here in the afternoon tomorrow." As she unlocks me from the Pillory. "Now strip what cloths you have left except the boots and take this robe." As she hands me this short simi see threw robe. Hope I don't have to remind you to do as he wishes. Now get on your knees and give him a reward Blow Job before you both leave."

I walk over to Tony and drop to my knees and start to unbutton his jeans. As his cock pops out I do as I am told and start sucking him. I feel Mistresses hands on my head pushing deep onto his cock. I suck his cock with all the tricks I have learned over the years from Mistress and Master teaching. After Tony blows his seed down my throat Mistress says "I love watching you give a guy a blow job, It is so exciting. To bad you don't have time to finish me. Guess Marcus will have to do, in place of you tonight." As Mistress put a collar on me with a leash and turn around and heads out the door with master.

I grab the robe to put it on and realize how short it is, and how see threw it is. "Enough getting to know each other. Time to go!" Tony says reaching for the leash.

I follow Tony through the bar and out the door. Hearing all the cat calls from the customers already there. We head towards a big Harley bike with a seat for tow. 'Oh my god we are riding a bike to his place like this. I am going to be on display for anyone.'

"Here's your cock to sit on for the ride home!" as he hands me this 10" fat dildo it must have been 4" across. "I don't want you leaving a mess on my seat. So, this should stop most of the leaking."

I get up on the bike and insert the dildo in my ass and could not believe how easy it was to insert into my ass as I sit down. Tony gets on the bike and starts the bike, and I can feel the vibration rumbling through the dildo into my ass, as we head down the road to wherever. Wondering what is install for me next.