Mistress X 02: Pixie's Predicament

Story Info
Mistress Alexis X punishes Pixie with predicament bondage.
2.9k words
4.5
42.2k
19

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This short story is not part of any series. The setting and characters are based on those from my "Laura's Femdom" stories. My Mistress X stories stand on their own but are best read in order.

This particular story describes a predicament bondage session.

*****

Mistress Alexis X has a female live in slave named Pixie. She works at Red Room Studio as a secretary/receptionist and as a professional submissive.

Of course she's a slave by choice. Being a slave to Mistress X means that she is in Mistress X's care. She is not given all she wants but she's given all she needs.

At Mistress X's house she has her own bedroom and bathroom. She's responsible for keeping her space and the entire house clean. It's a large house so Mistress X allows her to use male sissy maids to do most of the work.

Mistress X charges the sissy maids $20 per hour for the privilege of toiling in her home. Pixie is submissive to Mistress X but she does a fine job managing the sissy maids. If they don't perform to Mistress X's standards they are not allowed to clean for a month.

At first it would seem to be an odd punishment. In this world one would expect a spanking or caning. The problem with that is that her sissy maids would enjoy it too much. No, the most effective punishment is separation. To not be allowed near Mistress X or her home. That is punishment.

Pixies orgasms are regulated by Mistress X. She wears a stainless steel chastity shield over her clitoris. She has a clitoral hood piercing and two additional piercings high on each labia. The shield is held in place with all five piercings.

The shield makes orgasms difficult to achieve but not impossible. Rubbing from a finger or a penis has minimal effect. In order to experience orgasm with the shield in place, Pixie needs vibration. That is why Pixie is not allowed to have a vibrator.

She is normally allowed one orgasm per week. Typically via supervised use of a vibrator. However, Mistress X does occasionally reward Pixie by removing her shield and allowing her to choose a male submissive to service her orally.

Six weeks ago Pixie allowed a lazy sissy maid to come back to clean Mistress X's house. He was supposed to be turned away for another two weeks due to shoddy work. Pixie let him come back early because she didn't want to do the cleaning.

Pixie's punishment? First she had to do the cleaning herself. Second, she was to be denied orgasm for a month.

With a week of punishment remaining she couldn't wait any longer. She was lying in bed at night trying to rub herself to orgasm. If she could just get the shield to move against her clit but... no. All it did was make her more frustrated.

Pixie knew that her vibrator was in Mistress X's bedroom. That's where Mistress X would allow Pixie to use it. It was after midnight and the house was quiet. Pixie decided she was willing to risk it.

She crept down the hall to Mistress' bedroom. Pixie put her hand on the door knob and turned it as quietly as possible. She knew that the door squeaked if it was moved too slowly. She pushed it open quickly, just far enough so she could fit through.

The room was dark but there was just enough light for her to see. Mistress Alexis X was asleep on her king size bed. Her husband, Tristan was asleep on the floor next to the bed.

Pixie snuck over to the dresser and slid open the top drawer. She knew right where to find her salvation. It was a small but powerful vibrating egg. She decided to leave the drawer and bedroom door open. She would be able to go to her room, have an orgasm in just a few minutes and then return the vibrator.

The only kink in the plan? Tristan was not sleeping. He saw what Pixie did. As soon as she left the room, he awakened his wife to tell her.

Pixie was back in bed holding the vibrator against her shield and she felt her orgasm welling up. She wanted it so bad. She didn't care about the noise of the egg against her shield. Suddenly her light went on and temporarily blinded her. She dropped the buzzing egg on her bed.

She heard her Mistress' voice, "Pixie. What do you think you are doing?"

Pixie said, "Mistress I uh... I just..."

She picked up the vibrator and turned it off. Mistress X walked over to Pixie's bedside and threw the covers back. Pixie was nude and trying to hide the vibrator in her hand.

Mistress X held out her hand and said quietly, "Give it to me."

Pixie opened her hand and gave it to Alexis. She knew she would be punished.

Mistress X said, "I have a special punishment in mind for you. Later..."

Mistress X walked to the door, shut off the light and said, "A very special punishment indeed."

Mistress X closed the door. Pixie got a chill at her words. What did she mean "special"? Pixie had been punished before. Her punishments would scarcely be considered "normal". A normal punishment would be a spanking or corner time.

If anyone understood punishment, it was Alexis. She knew that punishment was for teaching. She knew Pixie very well so she knew how to pleasure her, how to manipulate her, and how to punish her.

Now Pixie really couldn't sleep. She was still horny and now she was worried about her punishment. She wished Mistress would just strap her to the horse and spank her bottom purple. No. That would be to simple. Plus Mistress knew that Pixie would likely enjoy that too much.

Pixie thought back to her most unpleasant punishment ever. She stayed out too late one night and lied to Alexis. She claimed she got a flat tire. In reality she was with a boyfriend.

Her punishment? Simple. She was sent to her room. For the entire next weekend. No television, no internet, no electronics of any kind. Tristan brought her three meals a day. He was not allowed to speak to her. She was isolated to her room for 48 very long hours. There is no lock on her door. She stayed in her room because her Mistress told her to. It was very difficult for Pixie and she learned her lesson.

She finally fell asleep. The next day was Saturday. Alexis made no mention of "the incident". As the days wore on Pixie grew more and more anxious about what her punishment would be.

It turned out that the next Saturday was the time. Pixie had not forgotten about her need to be punished and she was sure Mistress X hadn't either. Tristan had just cleared away the lunch dishes and Mistress X turned to Pixie. She said, "It has been a month since your last orgasm pet."

Then she turned to Tristan and said, "Honey, it's time for her to try out your new orgasm machine."

Tristan owned his own business. He designed and built custom machines, mainly for manufacturing. He also made all of his wife's custom BDSM equipment. He was the creator of the rotating St. Andrew's Cross and the impaler at Red Room Studio. His newest creation would eventually be moved to the Red Room dungeon but for now, it was in Mistress X's personal basement playroom.

It was an ingenious and devious predicament bondage piece. Mistress X said, "Pixie, report to the playroom in ten minutes."

Pixie stood up from the table and said, "Yes Mistress."

Pixie hurried to her room and removed her clothes. She was not allowed to wear anything in the playroom unless Mistress X specifically instructed her. She went into her bathroom and peed, then she hurried down to the basement.

Mistress Alexis and Tristan were waiting for her. They were standing next to the new device. It didn't seem too horrible. Her first thought was it looked like a miniature trapeze. It was a horizontal tube about two feet long and the diameter of a cardboard toilet paper tube. It was suspended by a cable on each end. It was about the height of her bellybutton.

Mistress X motioned to Pixie and said, "Come over here."

As she approached the device Tristan picked up a large jug of water that was connected to the trapeze with pulleys. As he lifted the jug the bar lowered and Mistress X said, "Straddle this bar."

Once she was over it Tristan slowly lowered the jug of water which raised the bar up into her crotch like riding a pony. The jug had three gallons of water in it which held it snug against her pussy and clitoral shield.

It was not too much pressure. It felt kind of nice actually. She raised up on her toes and saw that the bar stayed snug against her pussy. Tristan moved to her feet and put down a small quilted blanket for her to stand on. Then he proceeded to close the stainless steel shackles around her ankles. She had a couple inches of movement but she was going nowhere.

The next part was interesting to Pixie. Tristan buckled some new leather wrist restraints on her. They were quite large and weighted. They reminded Pixie of workout weights. They were only a few pounds each.

Finally Tristan dropped down two chains from the top of the device. They were about five feet apart and at Pixie's shoulder height. Tristan first raised one arm so it was extended and horizontal and locked it to a hanging chain. He repeated it for the other hand.

Tristan said to Alexis, "Ok sweetheart, she's ready."

Alexis said, "Thank you dear. Why don't you get her started."

Tristan smiled and said, "With pleasure." He and Alexis laughed at his pun.

Tristan said, "Ok Pixie. Hold up your arms."

She raised her arms a couple inches which took the weight off the hanging chains. Then Tristan moved to the side of the machine and turned it on. Pixie was confused because nothing happened.

Tristan was amused and said, "Okay Pixie, lower either arm."

She relaxed her right arm and let the chain take the weight of her arm and wrist cuff. Suddenly the bar between her legs vibrated to life. It startled her and she shrieked as she jumped and raised her hands again. That made it turn off.

She experiment with it and lowered her hand again. The tube buzzed back to life. She realized it was not a trapeze, it was a vibrator. She got an excited look in her eye as she looked to Mistress X for approval.

Mistress X said, "It's okay Pixie. You have waited a month. You may have your orgasm."

Pixie relaxed both arms and allowed the chains hold the weight of the wrist cuffs. . The bar began buzzing again and soon she was in heaven. The vibrations against her shield felt amazing. Within a couple minutes she had a mind blowing orgasm.

Mistress X said, "How do you like the new machine?"

Pixie said, "I love it! Thank you Tristan."

Tristan just smiled and Alexis said, "Have another orgasm, it's okay. Indulge a little."

Pixie did not need to be told twice. She relaxed her arms and enjoyed the vibrations again. Tristan pulled a chair over to sit down near Pixie and Alexis said, "I'll check back later." Then she left the playroom as Pixie was writhing with pleasure. Soon her second orgasm hit and it lasted longer than the first. When she was done she raised both arms to shut off the vibrator.

She said, "Okay Tristan, thank you. I'm done. Can you get me down."

Tristan said nothing. He just smiled and shook his head as he sat and watched her. Pixie was confused until her shoulders began to tire. Even though her wrists only had a few pounds on them it was difficult to keep holding them up. Eventually one of them dipped low enough to turn the vibrator on. She jumped and lifted her arm again.

Now it was sinking in. This was not just an orgasm machine. This was her punishment. The longer she stood in this position the more difficult it would be to hold her arms up. Eventually she would not be able to keep the vibrator from turning on. The only question was, how long was Mistress planning on making her endure this torment.

Alexis knew to never leave slaves unattended in predicament bondage which is why Tristan was watching her. The fact that he had made himself comfortable in a chair was not a good sign.

Tristan had permission to play games on his phone so he passed the time that way. Alexis knew that clocks played an important part in predicament bondage. Usually she would make sure that the victim could not see a clock or keep track of time. In Pixie's case she kept the clock visible. Pixie saw that the time was 1:20pm. They had started about 1pm.

By 2 o'clock Pixie's shoulders were aching. She had to rest them for a few minutes. She relaxed her arms and the vibrator kicked back on. After a few minutes she had another orgasm. It was different now. Her pelvis and stomach muscles were tired. She raised her arms again to quiet the vibrator.

She realized she was thirsty and said, "Tristan, may I please have a drink of water."

Tristan said, "Of course you may."

He went over to the small refrigerator built into the wet bar and got a bottle of water. He took the cap off and walked back to Pixie. He held it up to her lips and tilted it so she could drink. After several swallows she was done but he did not stop. He held it against her mouth and kept tipping it until the bottle was empty.

She felt a little better but her arms were really tired. She was trying to hold them up but the vibrator kept bumping on and off as she struggled against gravity.

Three o'clock came and went. Now she was resting her arms for twenty or thirty seconds at a time. It was not long enough to have an orgasm but it was giving her arms and shoulders rest time.

By four o'clock she had to pee. She said, "Tristan, I really have to pee. Can you please let me down to use the toilet. I swear I'll come right back and you can put me back on the machine."

Tristan said, "No. You are here until Alexis says you can be done."

She managed to wait until five o'clock. By then her shoulders, arms, and bladder were tormenting her. She pleaded, "Please Tristan. I'll do anything you want. Just name it. Let me pee then you can fuck me before you put back here."

Tristan shook his head and said, "I would never cheat on my wife. She's the center of my world. Nothing you can say will change my mind. You are not getting down until she says so."

Hearing that made Pixie break down. Tears welled up in her eyes. She could not hold her bladder anymore. She fought it but pee began to leak out around the rod. It flowed against the insides of her thighs and down her legs. As the warm urine hit her thighs she relaxed and it began to flow. She started sobbing as she felt the warm urine soak into the quilted blanket under her feet.

A few minutes later Jake arrived in the playroom. He was there to relieve Tristan. He took Tristan's place on the chair and Tristan left. Pixie knew that her ordeal was far from over. Mistress X had replaced the watch person which meant she had a least another four hours to endure.

Jake saw that Pixie had wet herself and he removed the pee soaked blanket and replaced it with a fresh one. Then he took some baby wipes and wiped down her thighs. She was actually touched by the care he was showing her.

Soon it was after six o'clock and Pixie was reaching exhaustion. She absolutely could not hold her arms anymore. She went limp. The vibrator kicked on and she headed toward another orgasm. She was truly remorseful. She wished she had not snuck into Mistress' room and stolen the vibrator.

Her pussy was over stimulated and she could not take anymore. The vibrator was running on her shield but she just wanted it to stop. She had tears welling up in her eyes.

Mistress X walked back into the playroom. As soon as Pixie saw her she broke down. Between sobs she said, "Mistress... please... I am so sorry... so sorry I disobeyed you... pa... please. I've learned my lesson. Please let me off the machine."

Mistress X turned it off then motioned to Jake. He unshackled her ankles and wrists and then lifted the water jug so Pixie could step over the bar. She fell to her hands and knees at Mistress X's feet. Alexis said quietly, "Did you learn your lesson pet?"

Pixie said, "Yes Mistress. Thank you for teaching me."

That night after Pixie showered she slept in Mistress X's bed. Alexis had Pixie pleasure her orally before she wrapped her in her arms for a good night's sleep. Alexis loved her pet and Pixie loved her Mistress.