Mistress X 04: Orgasm Roulette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave black blurted out, "Eat your pussy."

Alexis smiled and said, "Very well. Come over here." She walked over to her throne and took a seat. She picked up slave black's chastity cage. He still had the condom on his erection. She peeled it off and dropped it on the floor. She handed him the ring portion of his cage. She said, "Put this on."

He struggled but he managed to squeeze it over his balls and hard cock. Then she handed him the cage portion. She said, "Put it on."

He struggled for a few moments but his erection prevented it. Alexis got an idea. She grabbed slave red's chastity cage and walked over to the bondage bench. She turned to slave black and said, "Come over her and bring your chastity cage." When he got to the bondage bench she held out slave red's chastity cage and said, "Lock this back on slave red's genitals."

It was easy because slave red had shot his load. He was fully flaccid. When slave black was done applying slave red's cage, his own penis was fully deflated. Alexis quickly place his cage back on his penis and snapped the lock back on.

Alexis said, "Go kneel at the oral worship chair."

Slave black moved to the oral worship chair and knelt in front of it.

Alexis let slave black wait on his knees at the oral worship chair. She went to the storage cabinet and returned with a leather covered ring gag. She spoke to slave red, "Open your mouth."

He complied and waited. Alexis propped his mouth open wide with the ring. She lifted his head slightly and the full condom slid down to his nose. She buckled the ring gag tightly in place. After setting his head black down she put the condom back on his forehead. She gently patted his cheek and said, "Okay I'll be back in ten minutes to feed you a snack."

Alexis walked over to slave black. She said, "There's no reason to strap you to the oral worship chair. You are right where you want to be. Isn't that right slave black?

He replied, "Yes Mistress X."

Alexis pulled her wet panties down and removed them. Then she picked up her phone and changed over to the timer. She took her place on the red leather seat in front of his face. She set the timer to ten minutes and said, "Okay slave black. I have an idea. If you can give me two orgasms in ten minutes then I'll remove your cage and let you masturbate. How does that sound?"

Of course slave black said, "That sounds very generous Mistress X."

She moved her pussy to slave black's mouth. She started the timer and said, "Go."

Slave black began aggressively. He was licking firm and fast. Alexis was hoping to elicit an enthusiastic response from slave black but he surprised her. She said, "Oh! My! You are an eager slave aren't you?"

Slave Black was too busy licking to respond. Alexis leaned back in her chair to enjoy slave black's tongue. She began toying with her nipples as he worked.

She tried to stay quiet so he wouldn't know how close she was to orgasm. She managed to last several minutes as he worked his tongue on her slippery sex.

Slave red laid on the bondage bench in defeat. He felt his penis stirring in its cage as he listened to Alexis' stifled sounds of pleasure. His mouth was forced uncomfortably wide open with the cum filled condom on his forehead. He was dreading his punishment and envious of slave black as he was enjoying licking Alexis' marvelous pussy.

Alexis felt her first orgasm approaching and bit her lip as she fanned her fingertips low on her stomach. A couple minutes later she could no longer contain herself. She moaned, "Oh god yes!"

She put her hands on slave black's head and said, "Oh fuck! Yesss!"

As her orgasm hit, her body tensed and she held slave black's face tight to her pussy. He continued licking strong even as her orgasm was coming to an end.

Her clit was super sensitive and she fought the urge to move away from his oral assault. She wanted to give him a fair chance to make her cum again. She looked at her phone and saw that there was less than one minute remaining.

She focused on the seconds counting down to zero. She was able to avoid a second orgasm. The moment her phone beeped she slid out of slave black's reach. He groaned a sigh of defeat, "Oh, no."

She chuckled and said, "Excellent effort slave black but look on the bright side. At least you don't have to drink your own load of cum."

Alexis swung her leg over slave black's head and stood up. She walked over to the cabinet and retrieved a small pair of medical scissors. As she walked to the bondage bench she said, "Slave black. Come over and watch me humiliate slave red for losing orgasm roulette."

She climbed up on the bench and straddled slave red's chest. She sat high on his chest with her thighs on either side of his face. She slid up and pushed her wet pussy against his chin and clamped her thighs tight against his cheeks.

Slave Black was standing near slave red's head. He was watching Alexis with delight despite the fact that his balls were aching.

Alexis' self-satisfied grin revealed how much she was enjoying herself. She said, "Slave red. Your condom is full of cum. Do you know what that means?"

Slave red tried to protest but his mouth was forced wide open. He gurgled and moaned. Alexis said, "What's that slave red? Your mouth is dry? Okay, I'll give you a drink."

Alexis used the scissors to cut the knot off the condom. She handed the knot and the scissors to slave black. She held the condom over his mouth. As she tipped it upside down she said, "Ah, the salty taste of defeat."

She squeezed globs of cum out of the condom into slave red's mouth. He closed his eyes and groaned, "Uhhh!"

Alexis said, "Swallow it!"

Slave red made gurgling sounds as he struggled in disgust. Alexis said, "That's it. Drink it down. That's the price for losing orgasm roulette."

Alexis climbed off of slave red and stood up. She turned to slave black and said, "You are excused. Go get dressed and you may schedule your next session for two weeks from now.

Slave black went into his changing room. Alexis walked to her throne and pushed the alert button to summon the attendant. Moments later Jake entered the dungeon. Alexis said, "Jake, this is slave red. His session is over. After I leave release him and escort him to the interrogation changing room to get dressed.

Jake replied, "Yes Mistress X."

Alexis turned to slave red and said, "I expect to see you in one month. I am denying your orgasm for twice as long as normal. Now do you understand the meaning of submission?"

Slave red nodded as best he could and mumbled, "Uh huh."

12