Mistressanne - Girls Weekend Away

Story Info
Our first girly (plus subby!) weekend at butlins 2019.
2.5k words
2.88
5.5k
6
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

This is my second post, Subby was a cuckold and the girls had accepted him as a useful accessory to our group, I was hitting a dry patch in terms of bulls, yes I was still getting good sex but the guys weren't interested in the cuckold thing, so poor subby wasn't building his skills, my girls were the same, and none of them had actually cuckolded him yet, so we decided on a girls weekend to Butlins.

For those who have never heard of it, here in the uk Butlins is a popular seaside resort full of apartments, bars and entertainment venues, off season they run adult only Friday to Monday themed breaks. We chose an 80's break, to be fair to them they do trot out the original artists and it is great fun, if you can cope with the endless stag and hens groups!

As we wanted the security of someone who could sort out any trouble we got ourselves into, which was highly likely, plus we were going out as dominatrix on the first night and thought having a sissy wearing chastity and a leash would help our popularity and set us up for the weekend we decided to take subby, he could go public as a cuckold, which I thought he was ready for. Some of the girls were desperate to cuckold him, so it all made for a great adventure.

Friday night

There were seven of us in three adjoining apartments plus subby, we could have a room each, in case we all got busy! Standard practice is to get drunk in your accommodation and head out around 10pm when the entertainment starts, we all looked amazing and having a sissy worked, although we did find we were attracting lots of female groups eager to understand the deal with subby, he was loving it as lots of ladies were fondling him in his chastity and spanking his bum, one group of ladies had an upstairs VIP room and wanted to borrow him, but we declined and said they could borrow him on saturday.

We all did well that evening, we all met up at 1am with the guys we had met and traveled back to the apartments for some fun, I had found it difficult to choose so had taken two and given a couple of blowjobs out during the course of the evening by way of a deposit to cash in later that weekend.

I expected each couple to disappear into a bedroom, but they each wanted to cuckold subby, well three of them, after a few rounds of rock, paper, scissors subby disappeared with Joanne and I stayed in the main lounge area with one of the guys, the other guy was impatient and my situation turned into a threesome, there was a bit of a competition going on which spoilt it for me, so I sent them packing, and sat and listened to lots of fucking before falling asleep.

Saturday

I was awoken around lunch time by calls and texts from the VIP girls group we had met the night before, asking to borrow subby, I woke him and sent him round to their apartments with the instruction to be back by 7pm, he did what he was told. We were already partying by the time he returned so we didnt really speak, but he seemed happy.

We were all dressed provocatively that night, well more slutty, and I oozed available! I was determined to have a better night so had gone no underwear. Once we were out subby got most of the attention again! He was in a dress and heels, with chastity, which I think some women were mistaking for a big cock!

I got quite a bit of negative feedback from randoms, about my abusive behaviour and potential mental health impacts on subby so I sent him back to the apartment, but my mood wasnt great and I was upset so I made my excuses and went back to the apartment. Subby was in bed in one of the rooms so I joined him.

He told me about the afternoon with the VIP girls, they had all been nice to him, yes they had humiliated his tiny penis, but they had masturbated him and treated him well. I actually felt quite guilty that I hadnt treated him better, his VIP girls story and the negative feedback I had received earlier that evening made my feel really bad so I cuddled him and we went to sleep.

Sunday

We werent disturbed that night, the girls had said the next day that we looked cute in bed together so they hadn't wanted to disturb us. When I woke up I was cuddling subby, this was the first time we had slept in the same bed since his infidelity. I was still feeling quite remorseful towards him, maybe my anger and vengeance was subsiding, maybe now he had lost all his macho alpha ego I was seeing a different person.

Old habits die hard so when I had fully woken up I started to kiss and fondle him in the pursuit of sex but he turned me down, saying the last two years had been hell for him and he didn't want to awaken old feelings as he wasn't sure he could cope with the emotional transference sex would bring. I felt rejected, with hindsight this was silly as I had created the new lifestyle, but this lifestyle doesn't afford you any intimacy or give you a bond with anyone, and I miss this.

There was a bit of a silence between us as I collected my emotions and processed my rejection. The girls and I had a group chat on whatsapp and my phone pinged, one of my friends needed subby in her room, it was clean up time, this triggered a few other requests so he disappeared, and I lay there full of nostala and remorse.

I was bordering on admitting I had gone too far with my treatment of Subby, so decided to go for a walk and clear my head. As I walked down the corridor to the room where my suitcase and clothes were, I passed a few of the girls listening at the door of one of the rooms 'you know who that is in there' said one of the girls, that's Amy', well Amy is one of the reserved members of our group, and not someone who you thought would partake in infidelity never mind cuckoldry but she had brought a guy home the night before and he had only just left, subby was in there eating fresh creampie. I heard Amy climax which was with my husband which further upset me, so I promptly left and carried on to my room but another friend was in it with a guy, so I returned to the room I had slept in and put on my clothes from the previous night, I borrowed some flat shoes from the pile near the door and disappeared, I was not having a good weekend!

My head cleared and I remembered I was here to have fun, subby was happy? I loved my girls, so stop feeling sorry for yourself and have some fun I thought to myself, with that I went crawling the venues of butlins hoping to stir some interest.

It wasn't long before a group of young sporty types who were all eating breakfast and staring over caught my eye, I went over and they were joking that I was doing the walk of shame, which where I come from means a lady who has spent the night somewhere she shouldn't and was now having to make her way home, in her clothes from the night before.

I explained I had spent the night with my husband but he wouldn't have sex with me so I had come out to cool off, which technically was true, needless to say this provoked a quite indecent proposal involving the entire group of six, I explained that I wanted to teach my husband a lesson and remind him what he is missing, so I wanted him to be there and watch, they agreed. I text subby saying I was going to be in apartment xx and he needed to get round there quickly.

The apartment smelled of young guys and was very untidy, I got them all to strip naked and then did a little dance/ striptease, this produced some very nice results and I got to work teasing and keeping them all erect. Subby video called so I answered to the guys horror, I went around showing subby each of their erections and asking which I should go for first, the guys were all freaked out, so for max shock factor I told subby he was going to clean my creampie after each of them.

As soon as the phone went down a couple of the young guys got dressed and said this wasn't for them, and left, three of the other four lost their erections, but one was really turned on by it and came over to me, pushed me onto the settee and fucked me, he finishing in record time.

Whilst this did absolutely nothing for me I let it happen so that subby could clean it up, as I hoped this would put everyone at ease when they watched him. Subby came into their apartment and I lay on the settee with my legs opened, I shouted the 4 guys back in as they had gone and hidden somewhere when they heard subby knock at the door, they all sheepishly reappeared.

I told them to sit and watch as I ordered subby to clean me up, it was extremely funny watching their faces turn from anxiousness to disgust as they watched him eat creampie. When subby had finished I invited them all over to inspect his work and they all agreed he had done a good job, but just for the fun of it I fingered myself and found some sticky deposits so I bent subby over my knee and spanked him really hard. At this point one of the guys was on a video chat to the two guys who had run off, showing them the spanking, I grabbed the phone and told them to get back here, they were here within a minute.

I turned into a bit of a dominatrix at this point, I reinspected all six cocks and ranked them by size and girth, each guy had a number. I positioned subby on the floor and sat on his face in a 69 position, I ordered him to lick me, as he did I called in number 6, the smallest guy, but still bigger than subby, and told him to fuck me slowly, he had been at it for about a minute when I heard him groan and he emptied his load inside me, ' Well that was disappointing I said, you cum when I tell you to ' and off he went with his tail between his legs.

Number 5 was only marginally larger but had a big bulbous end, this felt better and I made him take it all the way in and out, which I was starting to enjoy. What is it with young guys no sooner had I started to relax and warm up when he started with the grunts, he started to fuck me harder and seconds later came the inevitable dumping of his load inside me. I wasn't close to an orgasm so subby licked the two loads out of me and started to work his magic with his tongue which I was extremely grateful for as I hadn't had an orgasm all weekend.

I started to ride subbys face a bit and asked number 4 to fuck me, but slowly and to take the lead from my movements and noises. This kind of worked but subby was struggling to keep his tongue on my clit as number 4's balls were in the way. 'Fuck it' I said, 'number 1 it's your turn, get it in as far in as you can without moving my husbands face'. This worked and I started building to orgasm, I get quite loud and was scared number 1 would cum before I was ready, so I reached back and grabbed his balls and gave them a pull, he winced and pulled out, 'get it back in there I shouted', ' but that hurt' he said, ' I don't care, hopefully it will delay you, now get it back in there and fuck me properly'.

By this stage I knew I was going to cum so I really didn't care whether it was subbys tongue or number 1's full length that was going to do the trick, I just arched my back and enjoyed it, somehow I had the best of both worlds, number 1 was giving me his full length and subby was managing to keep his tongue in the right spot, my moans reached there peak and I came so hard, there was a lot to the release, a lot of frustration in that orgasm.

Subby knows not to lick my clit straight after orgasm, but number 1 was still going for it so I thought I would get the full load out of him, I started to dirty talk him, telling him to fuck me harder, interweaved with mild humiliation with phrases like, is that all you got. To give him his due he kept going full steam for about 5 minutes, not sure what sport he does but 5 minutes at that pace was impressive. By the time he came all his mates were cheering in admiration, he started showboating towards the end but I threatened to grab his balls so he soon stopped.

I was out of breath when number 1 finished, but I was aroused and enjoying myself, I let subby clean up and slumped onto subby, my face on his thigh and my arse in his face, this was comfortable so when subby stopped licking I told the guys to enjoy themselves.

They took it in turns for probably about an hour, with subby cleaning up after each one finished. Subby then declared he was done, me laying on him and the sheer volume of spunk these guys must have produced we're taking there toll. I respected his wishes and he was released from his duty, I finished those still willing, with my hand and mouth, then we both left.

I was extremely sore by Sunday evening, the Friday night guys had been a bit rough and then my Sunday afternoon session had finished me off, so I went out with the girls and got blind drunk that evening, with not a sniff of any sexual interaction. Subby had worked out that he had eaten five loads on the sunday morning from my friends and then 9 loads from the sunday afternoon guys, he was feeling a bit off colour so he never made it out, bit of a anticlimax to the weekend.