Misty's Need Ch. 17

Story Info
Valentina considers Luci for a new post.
1.3k words
4.75
3.2k
1
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Misty was with Luciana, Valentina was relaxing, catching up on the news, and reviewing status reports from her various interests. The business side of her life was able to run well without much involvement at all on her part, but she liked to always know what was going on so that she could spot potential problems and have them addressed before they grew too large.

She was completely lost in her reading, Misty a million miles from her consciousness when suddenly she sensed a change, something new in the girl. Curious she stopped her reading and sent herself into Misty's mind.

As Valentina watched Misty's thoughts, she understood that Misty's sudden excitement was caused by some photographs she was looking at on a phone. Misty found the photos so exciting that the images were impressed into her mind, which in turn allowed Valentina to see them as Misty saw them. Her curiosity peaked when Valentina came to understand that the photos being shared with Misty were of Luciana herself.

She decided to pull herself out of Misty's mind in order to take a good look at Luciana's thoughts. Going through Luciana's mind Valentina realized that Luciana was sharing her photos with Misty, for reasons other than trying to interest Misty in her. It seemed that Luciana was very lonely, and saw Misty as someone she could talk with as they were close in age and shared similar sexual desires.

"Good thing for you that you aren't trying to seduce my girl, you little bitch. If I thought for a second that you were trying to get my little pet into bed, I'd have your tits ripped off with red hot pincers while I sucked every drop of life from your body." Valentina thought to herself.

Watching Luciana's thoughts Valentina realized that Luciana had been very roughly used by a group of men quite frequently while serving with them in the military, and that she looked back on her memories of those encounters with great fondness. She was sharing with Misty, for apparently she had never found anyone with whom she thought she could talk about it. Seemingly, when she encountered Misty she thought that she was finally meeting someone with needs similar to her own, someone who would at least understand her.

Feeling that she had a good handle on Luciana's motives, Valentina pulled herself out of Luciana's mind and slipped back into Misty. She smiled when she saw Misty fantasizing about herself and her new little friend, both kneeling before Valentina, both doing their best to lick their Goddess to orgasm.

Removing herself from Misty's mind to enter Luciana's for the second time, Valentina carefully examined Luciana's erotic life. She looked at Luciana's fantasies, her experiences, and her most secret desires. Satisfied thus far Valentina also closely examined Luciana's memories of the women who had the largest impact upon her and those who were closest to her at various points in her life. She very carefully looked for any sort of desire that was directed towards those women.

Eventually leaving Luciana's mind, Valentina returned to herself. She used the intercom to ask Julio to come join her in her room.

"Tell me about the clerk you had help with Misty's paperwork this morning, young, cute, I think her name is Luciana?" Valentina directed.

"Yes, of course." Julio said. "She is very smart, despite not attending University. Right after High School she joined the Army, spent five years there, and received very high marks. After that she came to us by working in one of your restaurants, but has risen very quickly through the ranks, eventually landing on your personal staff here. I've been extremely impressed."

"Any security or other concerns?" Valentina asked.

"No, none. She is completely dedicated to you and our cause. I have no concerns at all in that regard." Julio answered.

"What about family that she is close to, or friends? Are there entanglements in her life that would worry or cause problems if I took her out of her life?" Valentina wondered.

"No, her parents both died some years ago, leaving her an orphan. She spent her remaining childhood years bouncing from one friend or relative's couch to another. That is one of the reasons that University wasn't really an option for her." Julio said. "She doesn't remain in contact with any of those people, and as for friends, she doesn't seem to have any close ones. She prefers to be working here to anything else, so picks up all the extra hours I can give her." He answered.

"Any indication of odd sexual interests?" She asked.

"No, none that I've seen. As far as I know she hasn't dated much at all since she came to work for our organization." Julio said.

"Interesting." Valentina responded.

"Is there a problem I should know about?" Julio asked.

"No, no problem, just interesting. I've just been in her mind, I think she's got some very wild hidden sexual needs, and that those needs just might help solve a difficulty I've been pondering." Valentina said.

"Please just let me know what you would like me to do." Julio said.

"Thank you. I'd first like you to see how much you can learn about her performance in the Military. I understand that her reports were good, but it also seems that the men in her unit were sexually violating her in an awfully extreme way, but instead of reporting it or doing something about it, she seems to have relished it. That could certainly skew any reports those men put into her file, so see is you can get some information that might be less self-censored. What' I'd like to know is how good she could potentially be in a protective as opposed to office type position." Valentina directed.

Julio nodded, taking notes.

"I also need you to have her interrogated, extremely thoroughly, about her sexual desires. Learn what you can using the lie detector and sodium pentobarbital. Then switch to a harder form of interrogation, use plenty of fear and don't hesitate to give her pain. Once that is done, have one of your men sexually assault her, in a very degrading way, and while he's doing that, have her sexual response to it checked. Then switch it up, have one of the dykes on your staff try her hand at a degrading sexual assault, and again check Luciana's sexual response to it. What I want to know is if there is the slightest attraction to women within her, or if her needs are fully and completely focused around men." Valentina ordered.

"Of course, right away." Julio promised.

"Some reaction Misty had encouraged me to take a look into Luciana's mind, and while there, I saw not the slightest hint of attraction to women. If that is true, she's one of the few I've ever encountered who don't have at least some tiny bit of curiosity about being with a woman." Valentina said.

"Interesting." Julio mumbled, still writing down notes.

"I've been concerned, all along, with whomever I put with Misty long term. Between the fact that she is forbidden fruit, and therefore interesting, and the fact that she is sexy as hell, not to mention going to be naked most of the time, I'm worried that whomever I've got working regularly with her is going to be badly tempted, no matter how deep their loyalty goes. It just seems to me that both guarding Misty on a day to day basis, and ministering to her more personal needs, all without wanting to use her is going to be a job that very few could actually handle long term." Valentina explained.

"If it is true that Luciana can, with a bit of training, perform a security function well, and if it is true that she has absolutely zero attraction to women, then I may have just solved that problem. I may have found someone who can do the job without experiencing any sort of undue pressure." Valentina concluded.