Misty's Need Ch. 18

Story Info
Misty's nurse delivers a severe punishment.
907 words
4.14
6k
1
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after the security man left Misty's room with her phone, she heard the door lever pulling back the large locking bolts. Emilia came bounding into her room as the door opened, the nurse now an apparent bundle of energy.

"We've got to hurry." Emilia said. "Dona Valentina has a wonderful remainder of the night planned for you!"

Misty found Emilia's enthusiasm to be very addictive, so she moved quickly through the tasks the nurse directed her to perform. Soon she had received a short series of enemas, taken a shower, dealt with her grooming, and put her hair in two pigtails. Emilia told her to skip putting on any makeup.

When she had finished, Emilia helped her dress. Soon Misty was in a white cotton full cut panty, white knee socks, Mary Jane's with a two inch wedge heel, a pleated plaid skirt that was too short, barely covering the bottom of her panty, and a white cotton blouse, buttoned up only to her breastbone. She was not given a bra.

"Damn girl, you look good enough to eat!" Emilia gushed, after directing Misty to spin around for her. "A slut dressed as an innocent, perfect."

Misty blushed at hearing Emilia's words. She had never felt that she was an attractive woman, and was not used to being the center of attention. It felt so good to know that people found her pretty and desirable

"Come on, let's go, so Dona Valentina can get a good look at you." Emilia said.

Misty took a couple of steps forward, towards Emilia and the door.

She was stopped abruptly when Emilia slapped her, hard, across the face. Misty wasn't expecting the blow. It rocked her body and caused her to cry out in pain and surprise.

"On your fucking knees you stupid goddamn whore." Emilia said. Her face had grown flush and Misty noticed that her hands were shaking slightly. Instant and overwhelming rage had obviously overtaken Emilia's formerly cheerful and energetic mood.

Misty quickly fell to her knees, instantly realizing the mistake she had made.

"I tried to be kind to you, tried to be your friend." Emilia said. "You repay that by forgetting why you are here, loosing sight of exactly what you are."

"I'm sorry, it's just, I didn't think." Misty mumbled, heartbroken to see how badly she had disappointed her new friend.

"No one is asking you to think whore. All you have to do is crawl and grovel like the worthless piece of shit you are. Instead, since I was nice to you, since I thought you might need a friend, you started thinking that you were a person. You started thinking that you could take advantage of me." Emilia said, her rage still burning hot.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't think, please Emilia, I do need..." Misty tried to say.

Her words were stopped by Emilia's wicked backhand slap to the other side of her face. Caught again by surprise, Misty screamed.

"You are a worthless whore!" Emilia shouted, before slapping Misty for the third time. "Say it!"

"I am a worthl..." Misty began cut off by another vicious backhand.

"Worthless whore's obey their betters!" Emilia continued, again brutally slapping Misty as she finished the sentence. "Say it."

"Worthless whore's obey..." Misty got out before she was hit again.

"Worthless whore's stay on their knees before their betters!" Emilia said, accompanying her words with yet another slap. "Say it!"

"Worthless whore's stay on their knees before..." Misty began, again cut off by a cruel backhanded slap.

Misty started to sob. She was sore from the violent series of slaps she had received and the pain in her knees had flooded back into her mind now that she was pulled away from her pleasant fantasies. Worst for her though, what was causing her to sob was the fact that she had so carelessly disappointed Emilia. She had come to greatly value the nurse in the short time they had spent together, and she was afraid that things might never again be fun and easy between them.

"I will do my best to make it up to you. To show you that I am worthy of your kindness and friendship." Misty promised, her words broken up by her sobs.

"Stupid fucking piece of American trash. To you this is all some kind of game, some fantasy. You call Dona Valentina Goddess because she gets you off. For us this is no game, to us Dona Valentina is divine. She is our Goddess, a stylized image of her hangs in all of our churches. She is one of the ancient ones our ancestors worshiped. She is Mictecacihuatl." Emilia said.

"I know that I don't understand, but I am starting to learn. Luci tried to explain something about it to me. I want to understand, I don't want to disrespect anyone." Misty said, trying to calm Emilia's anger.

"You, an American, a piece of shit from north of the border, you will die for her. Do you not understand that we would all gladly give her our lives? It would be our greatest honor to do so." Emilia said.

"Please help me to learn about Dona Valentina, about Mictecacihuatl." Misty pleaded.

"Come, whore." Emilia said coldly before leading Misty out of her room, and towards Valentina.

This time Misty did not fantasize about Emilia's ass as she crawled down the long hallway behind the young woman.