Misty's Need Ch. 19

Story Info
Valentina gives Misty a tour of home and Temple.
2.8k words
4.57
3.2k
1
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty's sobbing continued all the way to Valentina's bedroom. The security man at the door let her in. Misty didn't see Valentina in the room, so she crawled to the tiles that had been set in front of the sofa, and kneeling upon them waited for the Goddess.

While she was surprised by Emilia's sudden attack, and still in pain from the vicious slaps to her face, Misty's sobbing was mainly caused by the shame she felt at her own behavior. She was deeply troubled to have disappointed Emilia, and at how easy it had been for her to forget her place as Valentina's property.

As she knelt, waiting for Valentina, she vowed that she would do better. Slowly her sobs faded to a gentle crying, and soon that passed as well. The wet streaks left on her cheeks by her tears dried, and stillness overcame Misty as she waited.

Misty heard the bedroom door open and glanced up to see Valentina entering. She was outfitted in all black leather. Heavy boots, skintight pants, and a biker style vest that showed off her very ample breasts. Her hair was heavily styled, huge and spikey, and her makeup was done in a very exaggerated style. She looked every inch the stereotypical dominatrix, and the riding crop in her hand only added to that image.

Valentina knew that they would look truly amazing together, Misty the innocent but slutty schoolgirl, her the cold and hard femdom. She couldn't wait to see the reaction to them in people's eyes.

Walking towards Misty, Valentina noticed her red puffy eyes, and her bright red cheeks. It was obvious that the girl had been crying, and that someone had found it necessary to slap her hard, repeatedly.

"I see that there have been some behavior problems while you were away from me." Valentina said.

"Yes, Goddess. I am sorry." Misty replied.

"Who saw it necessary to punish you?" Valentina asked.

"It was Emilia, I deserved it Goddess." Misty answered.

"I don't doubt that you did." Valentina said. "Emilia wouldn't punish you unless you needed it. You will find that all of my people are perfectly loyal to me. If they see anything in your behavior that they think I would find objectionable, I'm positive that they will all take it upon themselves to punish you. I've certainly encouraged them to feel free to do so."

"I will do better." Misty promised in a whisper, her head hung low.

"I know you will. Now let's go. First I want to show you around my home, then the city, I'm certain that you will love it as I do." Valentina said happily, changing the subject, and the mood.

Misty had been unsure as to how Valentina would react when she learned about her misbehavior. She thought that perhaps Valentina would be angry with her, or would choose to punish her further, but apparently Valentina determined the matter to be closed, and without further need for action on her part.

That made Misty very happy, as she was eager to have the opportunity to explore everything that Valentina planned to show her.

"You may stand." Valentina said. "It is too hard to see everything if you are down on your knees."

Misty stood and Valentina wrapped her arm around the girl's waist. Tentatively Misty reached her own arm around Valentina.

"Yes, you may hold me." Valentina said, sensing Misty's hesitation.

Holding each other closely, the two women left Valentina's bedroom. Valentina first directed Misty to the grand staircase that she had seen the night before, and together they climbed it to the third floor.

The third floor was divided into only two rooms, yet each was massive. The room facing the west boasted floor to ceiling windows, and beyond them a huge patio. The view of the lighted city below, and the Pacific Ocean beyond that was truly spectacular. The room was completely open, with only a minimal amount of scattered furniture. A large bar took up one sidewall.

"I guess you could consider this a sort of combination bar and ball room. It's where I can host large gatherings with relative ease, and it serves to keep guests fairly contained." Valentina explained.

The eastern part of the third floor was a library. In feel it could not have been more different from the ballroom. It was paneled in heavy polished wood, furnished with massive bookcases, each of which was full. Burgundy leather furniture was arranged throughout the room in small conversational areas, and a huge conference or reading table was placed right in the center.

In addition to the books, the room displayed a large collection of antique art pieces, most of them obviously pre-Hispanic in origin. As a lifelong lover of books, and a trained librarian, Misty was fascinated by the room, and all that it contained. As much as she adored spending every possible moment with Valentina, she hoped that when Valentina didn't have use for her, she would be permitted to spend at least some of those hours in this room, exploring the hidden treasures contained within its books.

"While I like to think that I can spend every waking moment using you in some way, sadly I know that such is not possible. My responsibilities to my people, and my goals for the eventual restoration of Mexico require a great deal of my time." Valentina said.

"I understand." Misty replied. Sad to be reminded of real world concerns.

"So this will become your work." Valentina said, gesturing with her arm to take in the entire room. "You are to be curator for my collections, and librarian here. Your official title will reflect those two roles; you can use that with your family and friends. Some business cards are being printed for that, along with all the other documents that are being drafted for you."

"Thank you Goddess." Misty said, thrilled that her desire had apparently been Valentina's plan all along. "I will enjoy that work very much and can't wait to become lost in your books."

"I know Misty, and I know that you will do an excellent job preserving everything I place in your care." Valentina replied, as she turned back towards the door.

Still holding each other, the women made their way back down the grand staircase.

"There's nothing interesting to show you on the second floor. Just as you know, my bedroom and yours, plus six spare bedrooms for my guests each with its own private bath. Beyond that, you've been in the bathroom the manual laborers use. Julio also has a room for his office, and there is a small security office." Valentina said, as they made their way down to the first floor.

The staircase ended in the beautiful entry foyer that Misty had seen the night before. From there she was given a tour of the massive commercial style kitchen, the formal dining room, first the formal and then the informal living rooms. She again saw Valentina's huge office, and was amazed at the number of restrooms scattered throughout the first floor.

The tour ended with a walk around the massive patio surrounding the pool. Valentina explained that she owned all the neighboring homes and that her people lived within them. She also showed Misty the garage that was larger than most private homes Misty had ever visited, and the shop where everything needed to keep the massive estate running was kept.

Returning into the house itself, Valentina led the way towards the elevator. Once inside she hit the button for basement level two.

"Basement level one you have already seen. It just contains a few small offices for specialized purposes, and a number of small studio apartments for the few staff people who live within the house. Mainly security." Valentina explained.

They exited the elevator at basement level two. Valentina explained to Misty that it was composed of a few more studio apartments, and then showed her the large and very well appointed fitness center. Misty knew that she would need to carve out free time when she could in order to work out, or risk loosing the body that Valentina so obviously enjoyed.

"May I work out here sometimes?" Misty asked, just to ensure that it would be permitted.

"Of course pet." Valentina replied. "I like my girls curvy, but I couldn't ever allow you to let yourself go."

Valentina explained that the floor also contained lounges for the staff on site. One for the men, another for the women. Both were quite similar with comfortable furniture to relax in, large entertainment centers, kitchens, dining tables, and pool tables.

They entered the Men's Lounge and Misty heard a soft whimper of fear as they stepped into the room. She looked towards the sound and saw that it had come from the woman they picked up at the club the night before. She was the room's only occupant at the moment.

Sandra was huddled in the corner. Obviously terrified, she was trying to make herself appear as small and hidden as possible.

"Get up you stupid cunt." Valentina ordered, punctuating her words with a swift kick to Sandra's side.

Sandra scrambled to stand, her body obviously sore from the misuse it had received at the hands of Valentina's men.

"Turn around, face the wall, hands behind your head." Valentina demanded.

"I loathe this bitch." Valentina said, turning towards Misty. "The only good thing about her is the beautiful tramp stamp tattoo running along her lower back."

"It is a very beautiful and intricate design." Misty agreed.

"And her screams will be equally beautiful as I have it cut from her body while she's still alive." Valentina declared.

Misty watched as Sandra's terror found even greater heights as she was reminded of Valentina's plan to have her skinned alive. Sandra's body was shaking, hard, and she was having difficulty drawing enough breath.

"I'm thinking of hanging it above the fireplace in the library. What do you think?" Valentina asked.

"It would be beautiful there, beautiful anywhere really." Misty said.

Valentina reached her arm around Misty. Together they turned and walked away from Sandra, leaving her alone with her terror.

"Perhaps someday I will have your body covered with tattoo's." Valentina said. "Turn you into a canvas for the world's best tattoo artists, with each tattoo detailing another facet of your submission."

Misty didn't reply. She didn't feel that a reply was needed, nor necessarily wanted, and she loved it when Valentina's words were able to just wash over her without interruption.

"Of course that would mean skinning them off of you before you died. So much blood, so much pain, so many screams." Valentina whispered.

Misty could almost feel Valentina's words rocket through her body to slam into her clit. Her lust instantly exploded in intensity and a gentle shiver of pleasure coursed through her.

She wondered how on earth it was that she could find such an idea a turn-on? How wrongly her brain must be wired to sexually desire being skinned alive? She wondered if she were truly sane, as she had wondered so many times before.

As always her body and her voice betrayed her. She felt her pussy growing slicker, and heard the words "yes please" escape from her lips.

Valentina laughed as she continued leading Misty from the lounge and into the corridor. Valentina closed the door as they left the room, and together they made their way to the elevator, where Valentina hit the button for the third basement.

"My Temple." Valentina declared as the elevator doors opened.

Misty struggled to take the sight in. Obviously the huge room was hewn from solid rock. It was unlike anything Misty had ever seen, outside of the movies. Misty's sense of smell was instantly assaulted by the stench of death and fear, blood and decay, illness and shit. She wondered how the overpowering smell didn't permeate throughout the rest of the house.

"The Temple is directly ventilated to the outside, and it utilizes negative air pressure, so no smell can escape into the rest of my home." Valentina explained, having sensed Misty's curiosity.

Valentina led Misty slowly throughout the room. Misty saw the torches that provided the only illumination. The strange figures and symbols carved into the rock walls. The ancient statues depicting myths and characters long since forgotten. She saw the people, obviously filled with despair and misery, chained to the walls.

"They will all die?" Misty asked.

"Of course, they are cattle, existing only so that I may feed." Valentina answered while leading Misty to the huge stone altar in the center of the space.

Misty thought that she should feel compassion for the people surrounding her, some sort of sorrow over their condition, but she felt nothing. She knew that her Goddess was correct; they were nothing more than livestock.

"They will each die here, atop this altar, just as you will do." Valentina continued.

Misty felt a shudder pass through her body. Dread mixed with lust, foreboding combining with desire. It was, as always, an extremely pleasant physical sensation when the conflicting emotions battled and mingled within her mind.

"Climb up on my altar Misty, lay down on your back." Valentina directed.

Misty's body was shivering with fear as she lay down on the painfully hard altar. Panic was rapidly rising within her. Valentina saw all of that, yet she also could not help to notice just how excited Misty was at the same time.

She reached her hand under Misty's skirt, pushed her soaked cotton panty aside, and was thrilled to see just how wet the girl was. Misty's body reacted forcefully and immediately to Valentina's touch, her desire ready to explode. A loud groan of pleasure reached Valentina's ears as her fingertips traced the staples in Misty's lips and made their way to the closed skin above her clit.

"You are livestock Misty, you will die a horrible death on this altar for me, to feed me, and once I've fed, you will be within me forever." Valentina whispered as her hand roughly massaged the skin over the girl's clit. "Cum! Now!"

Lost within her need, her body responding to Valentina's horrifying words, Misty came on command, a scream of glee exploding from her throat.

Valentina allowed Misty a few moments to recover from her orgasm then helped her off of the altar, and led her back into the elevator where she pressed the button for the first floor.

Misty's tour ended at the back of a highly polished black SUV. They were helped inside by a security man, and were soon being driven down the hill into the heart of the City.

"Why so much security tonight Goddess?" Misty asked, having noticed a matching SUV in front of them, and two more behind.

"I'm afraid that this is normal Misty. Last night we were only in locations that I control, and we traveled along pre-planned routes. Tonight we will be out among the public, so must have very tight security and overwhelming force." Valentina explained.

"Are you really in that much danger Goddess?" Misty asked.

"I fear so." Valentina answered. "Anytime you possess a certain amount of wealth or power you become a target for some people, and the more of either you gain, the larger the target upon you becomes. As I possess both, in quantities larger than most people could even imagine, I unfortunately have a great many who would like to see me truly dead."

Misty pondered Valentina's words silently.

"Beyond that of course, I am constantly working on plans to restore Mexico. To bring back all that was lost. Someday conditions outside of our borders will be such that I will be able to bring all of that about. That scares lots of people, so for that reason as well, I am a target. I'm afraid that now that you are in my life, you are a target for those who seek to hurt me as well." Valentina finished.

An uncomfortable silence hung over the women as their parade of SUV's continued making its way down the very narrow cobblestone streets.

"I hate thinking about that Goddess." Misty eventually said, breaking the silence.

"As do I Misty, but please know that nothing bad will ever happen. The men and women of my security detail are completely devoted and loyal, they will never let anything bad come to either of us." Valentina said.

"Ok, I'll try to forget about such things." Misty promised.

"Now let's put all of that out of our minds, and talk about more pleasant things, like how I'm going to whip your tits into bloody pulps later on tonight." Valentina said with a huge smile as she reached her hand under Misty's top and viciously twisted one of her nipples.

Misty hissed at the pain, but her body soon melted into it. The rest of the drive passed with Valentina digging her nails into and forcefully contorting Misty's nipples. Each pinch seemed to send a charge straight from Misty's nipples to her clit, and from there deep within her pussy. She could feel her moisture traveling down the inside of her thighs as Valentina continually increased the sensations delivered to her nipples. The girl was desperate to cum, but Valentina did not give her that pleasure.