Mitch and Candy

Story Info
Younger guy loses virginity to older guy.
1.7k words
3.95
20.1k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer75
writer75
60 Followers

Mitch and Candy

Mitch was six feet tall, two hundred and thirty-five pounds, blond hair, and blue eyes. He was thirty-five years old and worked construction.

He especially liked male virgins. They were so eager once they got past their shyness. Sometimes he had to take guys by the hand and literally show them what he wanted them to do.

Mitch's boss had just hired a new guy for the construction crew about a month ago. The boss told everyone he was fresh out of high school, and for now, he was just a helper. His name was Candy.

Candy's skin was so pale, and his hair was white as snow. He was about five feet tall and couldn't have weighed more than one hundred and ten pounds. Candy was also very shy. He rarely talked, but he was a very hard worker. For the first two weeks, Candy ate lunch alone. At the beginning of the third week, Mitch made it a point to talk to him at lunch and get to know him.

Once they got to talking, Candy really opened up to Mitch. During the first 2 weeks, Mitch ate lunch with Candy. he learned something new about him every day. Candy lived alone, he didn't drive, and he rode a bicycle to work.

One day, the boss told them he wanted somebody to work with Candy to show him the ropes, so to speak. Mitch gladly volunteered.

Mitch took Candy around to some of the job sites and explained stuff to him. He told him why they did this and why they did that. They were gone the whole day, and when quitting time came, Mitch suggested they grab a bite to eat. Then he would drop Candy back off at the office to get his bike.

Candy said, "I am a little short on money this week and can't afford to eat out.

Mitch said, "That's alright. I will pay today, and you can pay next time."

Candy replied, "I can't afford to eat out ever. Between the rent for my place and everything else, I just can't afford to eat out.

Mitch said, "Maybe you should find a roommate to share the expenses." Candy responded, "I don't know very many people. I tried, but none that will want to be a roommate."

Mitch asked Candy, "Do you like home cooking?"

Candy said, I grew up in an orphanage, and the food was homemade, but it wasn't all that good."

Mitch replied, "Well, I am a pretty good cook. How do you feel about spaghetti?"

Candy answered, "Spaghetti is my favorite."

So without even asking Candy, Mitch drove to his place.

Mitch started getting everything out that he needed, pans, utensils, food. Candy asked, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Mitch wanted to tell him to just stand there and look sexy. But instead, he told Candy he could chop up the lettuce and shred the carrots for the salad if he wanted. Candy said yes, he could do that.

Candy was in the middle of chopping up the lettuce when Mitch asked him, "Would you like to taste the spaghetti sauce? I use a lot of spices. Make sure it isn't too spicy for you."

Candy said, "I will love to taste it."

Mitch got some sauce on the wooden spoon he was using to stir the sauce and brought the spoon to Candy's mouth. When Candy tasted it, he said, "MMMMM!"

Mitch asked him if it was too spicy, and Candy said it was perfect.

Mitch tasted the sauce on the spoon and agreed it WAS perfect. Mitch told Candy he had some sauce around his mouth, and Candy stuck out his tongue to see if he could find it. Mitch told him he missed it and said, let me get it. Mitch kissed Candy on the lips. He held the kiss for a good five seconds, and Candy didn't try to pull away.

After Mitch broke the kiss, he apologized profusely to Candy and promised it wouldn't happen again.

Candy asked, "What if I Want it to happen again, and more?"

That was just what Mitch wanted to hear.

Mitch told him they could go to his bedroom that he wasn't all that hungry, at least not for food. Candy said he wasn't hungry either.

Mitch shut the stove off, then kissed Candy on the lips again and said," let's go."

Then Mitch took Candy by the hand and led him to his room.

When they got to Mitch's room, Candy said, "Kiss me again."

Without saying a word, Mitch gave him a big kiss on the lips. He then started to kiss down Candy's neck, and he asked him, "What else do you like to do besides kiss?"

Candy replied, "I have never done anything like this before, so I don't know.

But I do want to know more."

Mitch asked him, "Do you mean you have never been with a guy before or that you are a total virgin."

Candy said, "I am a total virgin. I have never been with a man or a woman."

As he continued to kiss his neck, Mitch asked Candy, "Do you like what I am doing?"

Candy moaned and said, "I like it very much."

"Let's get this shirt off you," Mitch said.

Mitch told Candy to raise his arms above his head. When Candy raised his arms, Mitch pulled his t-shirt up and off.

When Mitch saw that Candy's chest was as bare as a newborn's, not a hair in sight, he said, "MY God!"

Candy asked, "What's wrong?"

Mitch said, "Nothing is wrong. I was just surprised that you have no chest hair."

Mitch then proceeded to kiss and lick down Candy's bare chest. Stopping to lick and suck on his nipples.

Candy moaned and said he liked that. When Mitch lovingly bit his nipples, Candy let out a gasp.

Mitch said, "I'm sorry, you don't like that?"

Candy replied, "Yes, I do like that. It just took me by surprise."

Mitch bit Candy's nipples harder to see if he would object, but he didn't. He bit his nipples so hard he almost drew blood, and still no resistance from Candy. Mmmmmm, I'm going to like him, Mitch thought. He then proceeded to kiss and lick down Candy's chest to his washboard stomach. He tongued his belly button when he got to it.

Mitch then untied Candy's boot laces and took his boots off. Then he said, "Let's get those pants off."

Candy's hands went to his belt to undo it, but Mitch pushed his hands away and looked up at him, and smiling, said," let me.'

Mitch slowly undid Candy's belt and then the snap on his jeans and pulled them down to the floor. He told Candy to step out of them, and Candy put a hand on Mitch's shoulder to keep his balance and stepped out of his pants. Mitch then tossed the pants aside.

Mitch couldn't believe how huge Candy's cock was. It was sticking straight up, straining against his briefs. Mitch grabbed the briefs' waistband with his teeth and slowly pulled them down to Candy's knees, and helped him out of them. Candy's right hand went to his cock and slowly started to jack it. Mitch slapped his hand away, saying, "That's my job."

Mitch told Candy to be a good boy and put his hands behind him. Candy did as he was told. Mitch wrapped his left hand around Candy's cock and slowly jacked him.

Candy moaned, and Mitch asked him, "Do you like this?"

He looked up at Candy as he moaned, "God, yes! I love it! Your hand feels a lot better than my own.

Precum had formed on the tip of Candy's cock, and Mitch licked it off then tongued his pee slit. Oh! God! I'm going to cum! Candy cried. Mitch told him, "No cumming until I give permission ... Understand?"

Candy closed his eyes tight and said, "Yes!"

Mitch took just the head of Candy's cock into his mouth and sucked on it. He then slowly engulfed half of his shaft. He began to gag and choke, but he relaxed his throat and was able to take all of Candy's cock, up to his balls.

Once he had all of Candy's cock down his throat, he just held it there, relaxing and tightening his throat around it. After a minute or two of that, Mitch slowly began to suck Candy's cock. He bobbed his head on about half of his cock, which must have been a foot long.

As Mitch sucked Candy's cock he fondled his balls Candy let out a whimper as he did. He could tell Candy's balls were full of cum, and he was ready to shoot, but Mitch wanted to tease him. Mitch took Candy's cock from his mouth and sucked on his balls one at a time as he slowly jacked Candy's cock.

After sucking on Candy's balls, Mitch whispered, "I bet your balls are full of cum, aren't they, Candy?"

Candy's only answer was a moan.

Mitch told him, "I guess we need to empty them then, don't we?"

As Mitch made Candy's cock disappear down his throat again, Candy whispered, "God, yes!"

Mitch sucked on Candy's cock in long slow strokes, slowly going down on him, taking him all the way down his throat to his balls. Then just as slowly pulling his mouth off his cock until just the head was in his mouth.

After about thirty seconds of this, Candy couldn't stand it anymore and grabbed Mitch's head with both hands and fucked his mouth with his cock as fast and hard as he could until he came.

When he started to cum he shoved his cock as hard and as deep as he could into Mitch's throat and shot spurt after spurt of cum. Neither of them thought Candy would ever stop cumming. When Candy finally stopped

he let go of Mitch's head, and Mitch slowly got to his feet and stood in front of Candy.

When Candy realized what he had done, he bowed his head and whispered, "God, I am so sorry, but I couldn't help myself, and I didn't wait for permission."

Mitch put a hand under Candy's chin and raised his face up. He then smiled and kissed Candy on the lips giving him some of his own cum from his mouth. Candy eagerly accepted all that Mitch gave him.

Mitch then told Candy, "You have nothing to be sorry about."

writer75
writer75
60 Followers