Mitsuri X Tanjiro Erotic Fanfic

Story Info
Spoilers for Demon Slayer anime.
2.4k words
0
444
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Uzui's Hashira Training had made me so much stronger, but he was relentless and intense in his methods and I went to bed every day with more bruises, aches, and pain that I knew I could have, even after fighting multiple Upper Moons. No wonder Mr. Usui has such big muscles! I really think that Rengoku would have been proud of how I did during my training. Somehow, I had started to believe that was going to be the most difficult part of the whole Hashira Training program, that getting my base stamina up would be more challenging than anything else.

Then I graduated to Mitsuri's training. On top of maintaining a grueling exercise routine prescribed by Mr. Uzui during all other phases of the program, Miss Kanroji's agility and flexibility courses pushed my body to its limit and beyond what I thought I was capable of. Honestly, I'd rather fight Gyutaro ten times over than spend another day feeling like my muscles are going to tear and my bones are going to snap in two. The only remotely enjoyable part of this phase of my training was Miss Kanroji herself.

Her relentless enthusiasm and upbeat attitude got me through even the toughest days. Each day she lead us through intensive stretching and even pushed herself to her own limits to show that she's still learning along with us. She'd contort her body in impossible ways, sometimes flashing hints of (even) deeper cleavage or peeks of her panties when she got into position. Oddly, though, she never seemed to notice until I, to the consternation of my fellow classmates, bade her to keep her breasts from spilling out like when we first met at the Swordsmith Village. Whenever I did this, she took note of my beet-red face and smiled before slowly covering herself. It'd almost become an inside joke at this point, her total lack of shame and my flaming embarrassment.

Well, I thought it was a joke until that day.

It was late afternoon on a pleasant sunny day. Miss Kanroji had let us out early from training for the day and I took the opportunity to clean up at the nearby river. Though Nuzuko was now immune to sunlight, she still spent a lot of time sleeping even during the day, so I let her rest and went by myself. Being late summer, the river was at a very pleasant temperature, warm enough to relax in but cool enough to soothe my overtaxed body. I had finished washing myself and was just laying in the current, letting it wash over me and enjoying the scenery. The crystal clear water gurgled beside a small clearing that was kept isolated by towering trees and birds were chirping happily as they flitted through their stretching boughs. Some beautiful flowers were blooming in a patch across the river, strange tulips whose petals were a gradient of bright pink and lime green. They honestly reminded me of Miss Kanroji's hair, and were nearly as lovely. I heard a branch snap and I lunged out of the water, sword at the ready, but it was only Miss Kanroji. I breathed a sigh of relief and sheathed my Nichirin blade and Miss Kanroji giggled.

"That's such an amazing sword you have there, Tanjiro!" she exclaimed. I smiled, remembering all of the trouble I went through with that six-armed robot to get it. Hagenezuka had done a fantastic job of honing it to a perfect edge. Wait, Miss Kanroji isn't looking at the sword in my hand; she's looking a bit farther south. When the dots finally connected, I blushed a deep red and covered my exposed cock, my sheathed sword clattered to the ground in my haste.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Kanroji, for exposing myself so indecently to you! I thought you might have been a demon trying to sneak up on me so I reacted without thinking. Please forgive me!" and I bowed deeply, nearly falling over in my fervor.

Miss Kanroji blushed deeply and bowed. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Tanjiro! I didn't realize

that I startled you so much, please forgive me!"

I looked up to see Miss Kanrojin also in a deep bow and I only then did I notice what she was wearing: the same pinstriped blue kimono that she wore that first time I met her at the Swordsmith Village. Just like it did then, it revealed a frighteningly large amount of her breasts, especially with how deeply she was bowing. They looked like they wanted to spill out even more than they usually did and I tried, and failed, to not stare. She glanced up from her bow and smiled sheepishly when she noticed me staring. She straightened and held a hand to her cheek, continuing to blush. I straightened as well, and offered to gather my things so she could have privacy.

"Oh, Tanjiro, please don't go!" she pleaded. "You looked so tranquil in the river, I couldn't bear to make you leave on my account. Besides, I really enjoy your company and wanted to spend some time alone with you."

My mouth flapped open and closed even more than the fish in the river behind me. Words would not form as Miss Kanroji smiled and gilded gracefully to where I stood stunned. She cupped my cheek with her hand as she stopped beside me and batted her eyelashes. "You're so adorable, Tanjiro. Relax, and let your body heal from training."

It took me a moment to form a coherent thought and by then I heard the sound of fabric against skin followed by the gentle splashes of Miss Kanroji stepping into the water. Even if I decided to leave her to her bath, I would still have to turn around and risk seeing her naked form. The idea simultaneously filled me with embarrassment and desire. Slowly, painfully, I turned, my hands still covering my crotch. Miss Kanroji was quietly humming a song to herself as she bathed using soap from a basket I hadn't noticed she'd brought. She was a truly breathtaking sight with the late afternoon sun setting her pink and green braids aflame and turning the droplets of water on her luscious skin into a thousand glittering diamonds.

She ran her soapy hands down her neck, chest, and cupped her voluptuous breasts. Her nipples were pointing straight out, pink as her hair, and hard as rocks. Her tummy was both muscular and soft, her voracious appetite having given her a body that was as powerful and strong as it was delicate and tender. Rivulets of soapy water ran down past her navel where it curved towards her puffy, pink pussy, some of it getting caught in the heart-shaped pink and green hair that sat just above her vulva. Sunlight and shadows accented her plump bottom and thick thighs and I snapped out of my reverie long enough to find her grinning mischievously at me.

"Tanjior, I seem to be having trouble washing my back. Would you please help me?"

I knew that she was more than flexible enough to reach her back in a thousand different ways, so I wasn't sure why she was asking for help. Regardless, I wasn't about to refuse someone in need! I made my way down the bank and into the water beside her. She handed me her washcloth with a smile. I took it in one hand and kept my other hand covering my now-throbbing cock. Dutifully, I washed her back while trying my absolute hardest to keep my eyes on my work and my rock-hard member in its place. Miss Kanroji giggled at my clumsy attempts to swap the cloth to my other hand while keeping my member covered.

When I was done, I stepped back and asked her if that was it. She clapped her hands

happily and thanked me for helping her. "Now that we're clean we can finally relax! It's been so long since we were last able to talk, especially now that you've killed yet another Upper Moon. Come, let's sit and catch up." She gestured to ]a patch of soft grass a few feet away from the river. I waddled over to where I had set my clothes and she tsk'd at me. "Oh, you won't be

needing those. It's important to get lots of sunlight to keep your skin healthy." she told me.

I recalled those long winters and how lovely it felt to feel the sun on your face when Spring finally came, so I agreed and sat with her in the grass. Miss Kanroji was already reclined on the ground, arms above her head and eyes closed.

I was beginning to breathe heavier for some reason, and my cock almost hurt with how hard it was. She was breathtaking. Without opening her eyes she said, "Do you remember at the Swordsmith Village, when I told you why I became a Hashira?"

I took a seat beside her at a respectful distance and laid back before replying, "Yes, Miss Kanroji, you told me that you became a Hashira to find a strong man to take care of you and the Hashira are the strongest in the world."

"Call me Mitsuri, Tanjiro. And yes, what woman doesn't want a strong man who will protect them and provide for their needs? Not only that, but powerful men like those who become Hashira also tend to be really good at sex!"

My heart skipped a beat and I wasn't sure I had heard her right. How could she know how

good the Hashira are at sex? Unless...

Miss Kanroji--no, Mitsuri--interrupted my thoughts. "Naturally, there is more to a good husband than great sex, like bravery, selflessness, kindness, and compassion for all living things. That's something I really like about you, Tanjino, and I've seen how so incredibly strong you've become. Do you also remember what I promised if you found that mysterious weapon? The one that would make you stronger?"

"Yes, Mitsuri, I do. It was a six-armed X automaton that contained a sword from over 300 years ago. It was very difficult but it made me much stronger! Except I don't remember you promising anything."

Mitsuri rolled onto her side, facing me and propping up her head with her fist on her cheek. Her beautiful breasts lasted to the side, making direct eye contact with me. My cheeks were on fire and my body temperature was rising as she said, "It really did. I could tell by how you fought that Upper Moon with the wooden snakes. Even I felt scared, yet you faced it head on and even protected me when I was stunned from its screech attack. I'm very grateful, Tanjiro, and I think you're someone I would be happy to fight with side-by-side every day. And while I didn't make a promise out loud, there was an unspoken promise in my words, a promise I intend to keep."

I was at a complete loss for words. Mitsuri scooted closer to me and laid her hand on my bare thigh, just inches away from my dripping cock. She gazed deep into my eyes and cupped my cheek with her other hand. I could barely remember to breathe, even with all of the time I had spent focusing on breathing.

"Tanjiro," she whispered, "I am someone who loves very deeply, and with all my heart. And I love you. I've seen how you look at me, the incredible lust and longing, so different from those other men who only see what's on the surface. You've always been so respectful and full of love, and you deserve someone who will love you back just as much. Will you have me, Tanjiro?"

My head was spinning and my stomach felt like it was full of butterflies. I tried to steady my ragged breathing, with little success, and whispered the one word that I could say, one thing I knew for certain: "Yes."

Mitsuri sighed in joy and relief before swiftly pulling me into a passionate kiss. She wrapped her strong arms around me and I tried with all my might to squeeze our bodies into one, kissing her deeply. She moaned against me and pulled herself onto my lap, grinding her soaking wet pussy against my shaft. I slid my calloused hands down her ]toned back and grabbed her ass like a lifeline. She moaned and whimpered as she continued sliding up and down my shaft, coating it

completely in her juices. I squeezed and stroked and groped every square inch of her incredible body that I could reach and I couldn't hold back a groan at her ministrations. Her tongue pushed its way into my mouth as we gyrated against each other, both eager to come together yet savoring every momentX like it was our last. Being Demon Slayers, it very well could have been.

Mitsuri yelped in surprise as I lifted her up, tipped her on her back, and took a moment to admire her perfect for laying there in the grass. She held her arms out to me and beckoned to me, "Tanjiro, I want you inside me. I want you to fill my pussy with as much cum as you can make!"

Hy heart leaped and I positioned myself at her entrance. Her and I were both breathing heavily in anticipation. When I pushed myself into her eager pussy, we both gasped and pleasure flooded through my whole body.

"Mitsuri, you are so beautiful and you feel so good!"

"This feels so amazing! Now fill me up, I want to feel all of your cum being emptied into me."

I began to gingerly work myself in and out of her but soon I was thrusting rapidly into her. It felt like heaven, and her strength even extended to that area with how her insides were squeezing me rhythmically. Her breasts bounced up and down with each thrust and she was moaning in ecstasy. Before long, I felt my abdomen clench and cock pulse and I flooded her pussy with my hot cum. She pulled me into an embrace and wrapped her legs around me as she squealed in delight.

We took a moment, holding each other and panting, and basked in the bliss. Even defeating an Upper Moon didn't feel as amazing as this!

Mitsuri whispered in my ear, "That was perfect, Tanjiro. I'm so happy that you love me too."

"I do, Mitsuri. I love you."

"Would you like to go another round?"