Mitzi & the Special Ranch Dressing

Story Info
Turns out that a lot of people like to eat CUM!
1.5k words
4.41
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers

My wife, (now my ex-wife) Mitzi, had a special bottle of ranch dressing that she always had me cum in. She giggled sexily every time we added to the bottle. We kept it in the refrigerator and actually both used it regularly, making sure to add a little real dressing to the mix once in a while. At this point it was probably at least half cum and half dressing. That's the mix Mitzi tried to maintain. Although she did say "I dont mind if its a little heavy on the cum side." Followed by another sexy giggle.

She thought it was super sexy that she forced me to eat cum...and then very shortly thereafter she discovered that I actually love eating cum. Mitzi thought that was pretty damn kinky too!

We had a couple over for dinner one night. Good friends of ours. Mitzi went to high school with them, so all three were about 12 years younger than me. Mitzi and Chris had fucked in high school. (they were all 18 or older when they fucked). Chris and Lynn were not a couple at that time and Mitzi was fucking nearly every guy at the school, so there were no emotional attachments or hang-ups. To Chris, Mitzi had always been just a whore that fucked everybody, including he and his friends any time they needed to get off. He said that she was "Hot as FUCK to look at, but just an everybody's whore." He never would have dated Mitzi, but he wanted everybody to know he was fucking her.

Now it was a couple of years after graduation and Mitzi and Lynn had become best friends. Mitzi was married to me, so Chris figured things had changed and Mitzi was now off limits, which made him want her even more than ever. He was always hinting that he wanted to fuck Mitzi, but he never mentioned to me that he fucked her all the time in high school.

I would teasingly answer "Yeah, well, when I get to fuck Lynn, then you can fuck Mitzi all you want!"

I figured there was no way Lynn would ever agree to fuck me. I knew Lynn, "Miss Goody Two Shoes", was always off limits, especially now that Lynn and Chris were married.

That never stopped me from fantasizing about Lynn! She was a gorgeous petite blond with iceberg blue eyes that I couldn't stop staring into! More than once I had masturbated while picturing Lynn getting fucked!

We served the salad, with the dressings already on the table. Our special Ranch Dressing was intentionally left in the fridge.

Chris suddenly stood up from the dinner table, opened the fridge and said "I thought I saw some Ranch Dressing in there! Thats our favorite!" He grabbed it and brought it to the table.

I almost said something, but Mitzi reached under the table and squeezed my balls. She looked at me and winked as my cock sprang to attention.

Chris opened the special Ranch Dressing mixture bottle and poured it over his wife's salad, then on his own. As he put the lid back on, the dressing dribbled down the bottle. He scooped it up and literally sucked it off his finger! He said "Damn that's good! You guys were holding out on us!"

He squirted some more on his finger and stuck it in his wife's mouth! She sucked it off like she was sucking his cock. She looked at Mitzi and winked as she said "Mmmm! That IS good!"

We all finished our salads and he licked his fork. The more they ate, the hornier I got. From the way Mitzi rubbed my cock every time they replenished their dressing, I knew that my wife was getting pretty horny also! The bottle of wine seemed to ease any tension in the room till we were all quite comfortable with each other and the sex charged atmosphere.

While the wine high was still at its peak, we retired to the living room where Mitzi turned on a sexy, group porn movie. In that sexy high and after a fair amount of drinking and toking and sexual inuendo, mostly brought about by Mitzi, we inevitably engaged in our first couples swapping session with these two. It happened so naturally that nobody even considered saying no.

The first thing that happened was when Mitzi stood up and stripped totally naked. She pointed at Chris and then at his crotch. Mitzi said "Stand up here with me. I need to suck some cock right now!" He stood up Mitzi took him to couch and pushed him down. Lynn and I watched as we moved to the big comfy recliner. Mitzi pulled his pants down and started sucking Chris's cock. Then she raised up and sat herself on his cock and lowered herself onto it! Mitzi looked Lynn and I and said "You two better catch up with us!

We were fucking in the living room. It was sensual as hell watching Chris fucking my wife while his wife was sucking my dick! As Lynn tasted my pre cum, she said "This tastes familiar!"

Wen Chris rolled over on top of Mitzi there was no foreplay, they just started with hard, animalistic fucking! They never even kissed! He wasn't about to kiss a girl who had just had a cock in her mouth. He was much too macho for that. He pounded the hell out of Mitzi like she was the same old High School Slut he used to fuck! Mitzi sounded like she was having one long continuous orgasm from the minute his big prick first rammed into her!

Mitzi half yelled "OH FUCK YESSS! I remember that BIG HARD COCK! I've been needing THAT again for a long time!"

Chris answered "Just like I remembered it! Hot, wet and FUCKING DEEP!"

Lynn and I kissed and fondled and I played with her tits and pussy before we got around to fucking.

I fucked Lynn in the recliner and finally filled her tight little pussy with my cum. She was quiet while I was fucking her. Not a sound. She was fixated on watching her husband banging the hell out of my slutty wife!

I didnt hear a noise out of Lynn until I kissed my way down to her pussy and started sucking my cum out of her. Lynn jerked her body and squeeled "OMG! You're not going to.... OMG! YOU ARE!".

As I licked her deeper and sucked her big clit like it was a cock, Lynn said "Nobody has ever... OMG!" She started convulsing, her breath quickened, her right leg started quivering, she grabbed my head with both hands and pressed my face hard against her sopping cunt! She was squirting tons! It felt like she was peeing in my mouth! She banged her pelvis up and down as her hands kept jacking my head into her quivering pussy! OMG! Lynn had a beautiful, protracted orgasm! I couldn't believe I was finally fucking her after all these years of fantasizing about her!

Chris continued to fuck the hell out of my wife! His cock was much bigger than mine and apparently he can last forever!

After Lynn recuperated and while Chris was still fucking Mitzi, Lynn began kissing Mitzi and sucking and rubbing Mitzi's tits.

When Chris finished fucking Mitzi and cumming deep inside of her, he immediately lost interest, stood up and shook the remaining cum off his cock and across my wife's belly. He told Lynn it was time to go. They left without any further discussion. I heard the front door close behind them, Lynn trying to dress as they left.

Mitzi was still spread eagle on the couch with his cum dripping out of her big, stretched, gaping cunt! She pointed to it smiled and motioned me to her and winked as she pointed at her pussy.

I said "You never told me you and Chris had fucked before?"

Mitzi said, "That was back in High School. I sucked his cock before too! Now shut up and eat his cum out of my pussy before it gets cold."

I thought to myself "There's not a chance in hell of it getting cold as long as it's in HER pussy!"

I did as i was told. I must have eaten a full pint of his cum out of her beautiful nasty cunt! She started orgasming as she pressed my head onto her cunt while she called me a "cum loving faggot!"

Maybe she was right, maybe I am, but I know of another married man who loved eating my cum that night, even though he didn't know he was eating it. LOL!

I said to Mitzi "Lynn seemed right at home playing with your titties. Did you two ever...?"

Mitzi answered, "For several years Lynn thought she was lesbian, so yes, we have. Turns out she's bisexual, just like most of us!"

Mitzi kept the Ranch dressing heavily spiked with my cum and fed it to nearly everyone who ate at our table after that. I really got off on it when Mitzi's mother and sister would "cum" to eat with us.

It is a treat I have continued to share at my house even today.

Even-though my current wife doesnt know that I'm mixing my own special salad dressing. Ranch still seems to be the favorite flavor at our house!

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers