My First Creampie Cleanup

Story Info
The first time i was cucked and got to cleanup.
1.8k words
4.55
29.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GECuck
GECuck
56 Followers

The first time my wife cucked me was when we were in college. We were at different schools, hours apart, but still serious. Without our own cars, it was difficult getting together. One weekend I was able to borrow a friend's car and went to visit her. We had sex, then after we were done, we were talking and she said it was hard being apart. We were young, in shape, and had libidos I can only dream of now at my age. Early twenties are a great time; no responsibilities other than school and going out to have a good time. I knew she was hot, she knew she was hot, and her social life was always full. Over the past year, I knew there was no way she was not getting hit on constantly, and knew, deep down, that our distance was leaving her unfulfilled. She was always the dominant one sexually.

Let me give you an example- the story of how we started out. She initiated our relationship one drunk night. I had just met her earlier that day, and we hit it off amongst a group, then met up later that night at a party. After a bit of drinking, she grabbed me and led me out back in the yard where we had lots of privacy. She basically attacked me and put her hands down my pants to get me hard. Within minutes she had me hard and got my cock out. She demanded, "fuck me NOW!" She was like a dog in heat, she had to have cock. I didn't last long and came in her quite quickly, a bit embarrassed it was so fast, so I knew she didn't cum. She grabbed my hand and made me finger her to climax. Finally, she calmed down and we kissed a bit before returning to the party and friends.

We exchanged numbers and started talking a lot and we traveled to meet each other as much as we could. Eventually we had a real relationship and dated for a over a year, falling in love.

Back to the present day conversation. We both had been feeling the absence. I know I was jacking off daily, trying to keep control. I knew she was a very sexual being, I've known from the beginning. We talked about our frustrations and the ways we tried to handle it (porn, masturbating, phone sex, etc.). After some discussion and emotional sharing, she let me know she had a one night stand with some guy she met at a bar. She promised me it was just sex and that she loved me as much, and more, as before. She was drunk and let her natural sexual needs take over. I was pissed at first, but slowly got over it and the fear/anger turned to horniness. I asked her if the guy made her cum, and she said "many times!". She told me about how he was dominant and forceful, which I certainly was not. He fucked her hard, and apparently in multiple positions throughout the night. She told me that he got her to bend over and fucked her doggy while he played with her asshole. Normally that is off limits to me, and our sex was pretty vanilla missionary. She said he then flipped her over into that position and that she loved how he was dominating and directing her. Over the course of the night, he fucked her multiple times, am without a condom. She said the next morning she was still leaking cum and finding it dried all over her body.

I could tell she was getting horny just talking about this. Her breathing increased and her face became flush. She grabbed my crotch and my secret was revealed- her story was making me horny as hell! Somehow, the thought of another cock in her pussy excited me to no end. Even more so because it was without a condom and he came in her! We fucked that day like crazy and started to move past the issue and treated it as a one time indiscretion. But I couldn't get the thought of someone fucking her out of my head. I must have jacked off thinking about it five times a day!

After a few weeks we talked about it again. I told her I knew she needed physical love and I still had a year left at a different school. I didn't want to lose her, but knew I couldn't keep her happy. I knew I could not selfishly keep her to myself at a distance. She deserved to be happy! I told her it was okay for her to do this again if she wanted, but she had to tell me about it. I did not want us to be keeping secrets. We talked it through, originally she objected, but the more we talked, we realized there would be long stretches of time without seeing each other. Eventually, she admitted she has been getting sexually frustrated when we are apart, and that masturbating was not cutting it for her. She and I both knew that she needed to be fucked!

She fucked a guy the next weekend and she told me about it the next day over the phone. I was still sick to my stomach at times, but learned to turn that feeling into horniness, touching myself while we talked. I tried to hide how horny it was making me but I ended up jacking off secretly as we were talking, then about 5 more times that night. She told me that she had heard about this guy from some friends. Someone she knew had hooked up with him in the past and shared that he had a really big cock. She was intrigued and told me that she targeted him to see if it was true and hoped that fucking someone with a huge cock might slow her urges down (yea right). She saw him at a party and started flirting him up, and eventually got him to go home with her. She told me that when they got home, she dropped to her knees and slowly pulled his pants down to reveal a still-soft 8 inch monster!!

She told me that she started sucking him and he got hard almost immediately. She was playing with her pussy and was wet in no time. She told me how he filled her up in ways she has never felt before. His cock reached places mine couldn't and even his cum blast felt amazing! The next day her push was swollen the whole day, I would have loved to see it. I really wish she recorded it. I would have loved to see the huge cock fuck her and see the cream pie even more!

Next time I saw her, we had the most amazing sex ever. I was enthralled by her pussy, just thinking about someone else in there. I ate her out a ton that weekend. It was so exciting knowing that there was someone else there. This went on for a few more weeks, with us talking about it daily. She could totally sense that not only was I okay with her fucking around on the side, but that I was totally getting off on it. Eventually she asked me if I wanted her to sleep with someone right before my next trip to see her.

I was so hard thinking about it and eventually told her that I would love that idea. I admitted that the mental scenes of her fucking someone else got me horny as hell. I must have masturbated 10 times a day thinking about it! I got there on a Saturday morning and she was still in pj's lounging in her bed watching tv. We hung out for a little and snuggled and kissed and she eventually said, "well, do you want to know?". She pulled out her phone and started showing me some pictures. The first was just a picture of a huge cock, but I recognized the room. It was his! The next ones got better, there were pics of her playing with and sucking his cock followed by some of him teasing her pussy with his tip. It was like a time lapse video, eventually he was fucking her doggy style and her pussy was stretched around his cock! The best, I thought, were the creampie pics, he came a ton! Her pussy was gaping and leaking cum everywhere. I was in heaven. The best was get to come though. There was a video! She was laying on her back, legs spread. She started talking in the video, " you love this, don't you? You like seeing your girl getting fucked and creamed by a big dick? Why don't you pull my panties down and see what that dick did to my little pussy." I rushed under the covers because, yes, I had been dying to know!

She took a different tone knowing how fast I dove down. She started getting off on it too. She told me she slept with him last night and that he left earlier that morning. Then she started detailing what happened the night before and even earlier that morning!!! It was driving me crazy and I spread her legs as fast as I could! I saw how red and swollen her pussy was. I sat there for apparently too long and she grabbed my head and pulled my face right into her pussy. It was incredible!! The smell, the softness, the puffy lips; all of it was so sexy. I couldn't help myself and started lapping her pussy like a dog, eating and licking every part of her. She tasted amazing! She must have cum during the sex, because she was naturally wet and delicious. There was a slight scent and remainder of his cum in her still, too, that added to the deliciousness and excitement. My favorite part was how loose and slippery she was; I had never seen her pussy like that before!!

She grabbed my head even harder and came harder than I ever saw her cum before!!! She was bucking like crazy, using my tongue and face as her personal toy, and I was loving it! She asked me if I liked cleaning her dirty pussy up, knowing that another man used her and fucked her proper. I murmured "yes" between my licks, as if she needed me to answer. My actions gave my feelings away!

Finally she relaxed and laid back, catching her breath. She grabbed my head and kissed me deeply. "I needed that", she said. "I needed to cum that hard, knowing you are okay with me and still love me even though I fuck other guys." She asked me if I wanted her to give me a blow job or something to make me happy. Unfortunately, during all of that, the contact with the sheets rubbed enough that I came all over myself and the sheets. She smiled a wicked smile. At that point, we knew our sex life had changed forever!

GECuck
GECuck
56 Followers