The Arcades

Story Info
The events of a morning spent at a couple of adult arcades.
1.6k words
4.58
4.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having a totally free day and feeling quite horny, I decided I'd head to one of the local adult video arcades for a bit of fun. Well, these arcades aren't really local; they are all one-hour or more drives from where I live. But, considering that I live in the bible belt, I'm lucky to have any adult arcades available.

All that said, whether it's the bible belt or not, one can always count on men needing a bit of sexual release. There are three adult arcades in and around a small town west of where I live. Two are in a town that doesn't allow video booths, so they have open theater-type seating - one has comfortable faux leather couches and love seats; while the other just has one faux leather loveseat and a dozen or so folding chairs. The other arcade is just outside town limits and has 12-15 video booths, most with large glory holes in both walls. And for comfort, a folding chair in each booth.

Each place appears to always have at least a couple of guys looking for fun. At other times, it can get quite busy. For me, I've always found that the old adage of "the more, the merrier" holds true.

Today, I headed for the closest one - the one with the booths. When I arrived, there were only two guys there; both just hanging out in the hall. I headed into one of the booths near the end of the hall and, as I got closer, I heard the door to the booth section open and, turning slightly, I saw a man enter and I gave him a smile before entering the booth, leaving the door open.

Almost immediately, the man appeared at the door and asked if I would like some company. He was about my height, probably around 50, and had a nice, thick white beard. Interestingly, he was wearing bib overalls. I smiled and told him I'd love some company.

He took charge right away, opening his zipper and pulling out his cock, which was, at about 4 or 5", a bit on the small size, but looked quite delicious. In no time, I was sitting on the chair, devouring his meat and feeling it grow in my mouth. Due to the size of his cock, I had no trouble taking it all.

He asked me if I enjoyed sucking tit as much as I liked sucking cock. Looking up, I saw him pull up his tee-shirt, exposing two very nice looking nipples on a somewhat hairy chest on either side of the straps to his overalls. I hopped up, taking his left nipple in my mouth as my left hand found his right nipple, fingers massaging it and squeezing it. Hearing him moan softly, I set my teeth on his nipple and bit - harder and harder, in time with his moaning.

I think that set him off and he pushed me back in the chair. I knew what he needed to do and flipped my tee over my head as I sat and, once again, took his meat in my mouth. By now, his cock was throbbing. As I raised my eyes to his, he kind of glazed over and let loose a thick stream of milky cum into my mouth.

As he began to zip up and get ready to leave, I stared directly into his eyes and mouthed a thank you. As I did, the pool of cum I had held in my mouth dribbled out, over and off my chin and onto my chest. Still staring at him, my hands went to my chest where I slid them through the cum and then brought them to my face, covering it with his slimy goo. He just continued to stare, wordlessly, as I let my fingers go to my chest and began smearing his remaining cum into my nipples.

As he turned and left, he said to me, "My god, you're such a slut." I just nodded a yes and gave him a satisfied smile.

I left the door open and sat there, still massaging the cum into my skin and soon another man appeared in the doorway and said, "You look like you just took a good load." Smiling, I told him that, yes, it was a very delicious one. He moved into the booth, closing the door, and asked if I was ready for more.

Without hesitation, I told him I was craving another round. Wasting no time, he dropped his pants to the floor and stepped out of them, kicking them aside. I sat immediately and was presented with a nice looking cock, bigger than the first by a couple of inches in length and quite a bit thicker.

I greedily took his fully length into my mouth and felt it harden and grow even larger. I do so love the feeling of a good cock - so fucking hard and yet soft and fleshy on the outside. I was so pleased when this cock found my throat and I could feel his pubic hair on my face.

The entire time this man's cock was in my mouth, he was talking so dirty to me; letting me know what a good cocksucker I was and how much he enjoyed fucking my face and how nice and warm my mouth was. He then asked if my ass was as hot. There was no debate. I immediately stood up, kicked off my pants, and, leaning over the chair, I offered him my ass. Please note that I did not offer him my "virgin" ass.

I heard him spit once and then, in one stroke, he shoved into me as deep as his cock would allow. He just let it sit there for a bit until I began to move, slowly at first, sliding him out and in again, ever so slowly. I could hear his moans turn to pants as we found a faster rhythm, him in charge now, fucking me hard.

I could feel and hear him getting ready to blow; so, before he could, I pulled away and turned to him, telling him I wanted to prolong the pleasure. So, I again took his cock, fresh from my ass, into my mouth and softly swirled my tongue around, teasing him, not getting him so worked up that he would cum.

I knew he was mine now and that he would do whatever I wanted as long as he could cum. So, I told him that he was going to take my ass again. That he was going to fuck me hard. And that, when he was ready to cum, he would pull out and give me a facial.

Turning and bending over the chair once again, he wasted no time in entering me and pounding away. This time, it was me with the dirty mouth, loudly letting him know how much I liked his fat cock in my shit hole, how much of a slut I was being, asking him how he felt jamming his cock into my boy cunt...

I think it was the "boy cunt" comment that got him as I felt him grab my shoulders as he pulled out, turning me and slamming me down into the chair, his throbbing cock in my face. I grabbed it and began stroking it fast. It was only a few strokes before my open mouth and face were splattered with his slime.

I just sat there and watched as he tried to dress. He was so drained he could barely get his clothes on. He turned and, without any words, left me sitting there, booth door open, pants on the floor, tee-shirt around my neck, covered in cum for all to see.

A few men looked, but there were no takers - perhaps they didn't want a well-used slut. Who knows?

So, I dressed and left, proudly walking out with the cum drying on my face. Once outside, I decided that rather than heading home, I'd head to one of the other places and look for someone to get me off. After all, it would be rude of me to just take and not give, right?

I quickly got to the next place, paid my $10 for the theater and walked in. I stood in the back for a few minutes until my eyes adjusted to the dark and, once they did, noticed only two others there. A gaunt older guy who looked about 80 was standing in the aisle and a rotund black man was sitting on the faux leather love seat in the back.

I walked over and stood next to the black man and he tentatively reached out and softly rubbed the front of my shorts. As I turned toward him, I slid my shorts to the floor and he immediately began sucking, noisily and greedily. I was a bit surprised when I felt hands on my ass and, turning a bit, saw the older guy behind me. Hmmm? I wondered where this would end up.

I spread my legs a bit more and, once again, began to concentrate on the guy sucking my cock. It was heavenly - this guy knew just how to get me going. And then, my concentration wavered. I felt a warm breath on my ass and fingers massaging my asshole, my freshly fucked asshole, that is.

And then, my world exploded as I felt his mouth on my ass, fingers stretching it wide and a very wet tongue entering me. His tongue fucking was driving me crazy and the black guy had to know it, because he pulled off my cock and told me to cum on his titties.

The tongue left my ass and the old guy stood and watched and I jerked my cock furiously, culminating in a series of cum spurts that covered both titties of the black guy who wasted no time in spreading around my moisturizer.

It was now my turn to struggle to get dressed.

One day, three loads, two taken, one given - glorious!