Mixed Emotions Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No hands Amy, I don't want a hand job, another time perhaps, right now I want you to suck my cock. I won't cum in your mouth, at least not tonight, every drop of cum my balls can produce between now and morning is going into your pussy. I want you so full of cum that it's running out, Amy, I'm going to claim you as mine tonight. It will be my pussy and mine alone, I'll make sure you have no desire for any other cock but mine. This I promise."

I hummed an audible mmm-hmmm and proceeded to suck his cock with as much vigor and talent as I knew. His dick was so hard I could have hung a towel on it with no droop. He put his hands on my cheeks and pushed back enough for his cock to clear my lips then raised me to stand with him, his lips were once again on mine, this guy could kiss and didn't hold back when he did. Putting his head next to mine my arms went around his neck, his hands were on my bare bottom pulling me against his hardened dick.

"Okay kitten, time for you to lay back and let me wash my face in your muff, when you're ready to climax just do it, I'm going to eat you until you push me away."

As the flat of his tongue moved across my vulva from the opening of my vagina to the little hood containing my clit I was certain I had died and gone to heaven, when the stiff tip of his tongue slid beneath the hood and touched the clit my hips jumped off the bed, I wanted to scream but nothing was leaving my now gaping mouth. With a few more swipes from bottom to top he remained in place softly gently licking and sucking my clit, no wonder women liked to be licked, my juices were flowing, my cunt was on fire and my body was flopping about the bed.

Wave after wave of orgasm raced through my body with him never slowing or releasing my hips from his grip as I thrashed about with each new climax until I could take no more and pushed his head away. I was out of breath, panting and trying to fill my lungs with oxygen when I heard the sink running in the bathroom, he dried his face with a towel as he walked to the bed. Smiling he dropped the towel and lay next to me.

"You had lots of cum for me tonight didn't you? You didn't squirt, we'll work on that another night, but you sure gushed, your sweet nectar coated my face from chin to damned near my eyebrows. Amy, I'm not a pussy eating connoisseur but I've eaten enough to say yours is the sweetest tasting pussy this tongue has ever licked. I could lap your kitty hours on end."

I reached forward and Frenched him, there was a hint of my taste in his mouth, "Next time I want to taste my pussy before you wash, I want to taste what you taste. You said something earlier about cumming in my mouth, nobody has ever cum in my mouth, I'm not sure about that but I'll try."

I felt like a fifteen-year-old in ways, and like the adult woman I am in so many others. Ed's pink lips were wrapped around my dark brown nipple sucking it to hardness, the contrast in skin color sent a shiver down my spine and into my pussy. Raising himself above me he looked into my eyes with lust as he spoke.

"Put me inside you Amy, I want to feel the warmness of your little kitty hugging me."

Without thinking the words flowed across my lips, "I want your lovely white cock in my brown pussy fucking me like you own me Eddy, do with me what you want, just fuck me."

He was dripping pre-cum and my juices were flowing like a river, with my hand pulling him into me there was little to no resistance until the head penetrated the inner labia, I could feel the muscles clamp down on his dick, he remained still a moment. As my body adjusted and relaxed I whispered.

"All of it, I want all of it. You feel huge, but I want all of it. Go ahead and do me Eddy."

Pushing forward he told me I was so tight it almost hurt as the fat head of his dick opened my under used vagina, the head was spreading the walls only to have them instantly hug his shaft following, on the fourth stroke I felt his pubic hair touch mine, I lifted into his thrust as he groaned deeply. His voice sounded like it was made of gravel.

"Oh my god Amy, you're so fuckin tight, my cock feels like your pussy is sucking the life out of me. But it hurts so damned good."

He was still above me with his arms extended moving at a steady pace, I was smiling as I told him to look down.

"The sight of your big white cock sliding in and out of my pussy excites the hell out of me. I can't wait to tell my aunt she's full of shit when she says white guys have little dicks, you're bigger than any black cock I've had in me and you're a hell of a lot more talented than they were. Now that you're all the way in me I'm ready, fuck me Eddy."

I remembered he said his name was a simple Ed, but I was going to call him Eddy because he was now mine, it would be my bedroom name for him. Eddy my energizer bunny. He laid the pipe to me in three different positions before he flooded my insides to the point it was running out of me just like he said it would. When his cock began to swell and twitch I knew I was in for a treat as his cock began to spew gobs of fertile seed within me, I'd already cum four times and feeling his sperm hit my cervix took me over the edge a fifth time.

I was so worn out and out of breath I wasn't sure if I would ever recover. When we switched from missionary to doggy earlier I thought that would be the end for him, one shouldn't assume, he finished with my ankles on his shoulders as he pounded my pussy like he was driving railroad spikes into the timbers. I was a screaming mass of satisfied woman when he softened and slipped out of me, I was sad to no longer be filled but also knew my poor battered beaver needed some respite care. A long soak in the tub would be in order after the shagging I'd just received.

I was both surprised and pleased when he joined me in the tub, bubbles floating around, the scented candles that were in the room along with the bubble bath didn't seem to bother him at all. I had the distinct impression he knew who and what he was as a man and human being, not caring one-bit what others thought or said about him. He was in charge of his destination, not the others, very similar to how he'd controlled our love making, he was never loud or abusive, he would tenderly instruct me in what position he wanted and because I felt safe with him I was willing to comply without hesitation.

I was truly hoping this wasn't a once and done, I wanted this man to *love me long time* as they say in the Oriental movies. I would gladly be his sex slave and fuck doll behind bedroom doors, he told me he'd never hurt me and I believed him one hundred percent. As sleep overtook us he spooned behind me holding me tight to his naked body, his hairy chest on my back while his right hand rested on my breast, we weren't grinding or rocking back and forth, it was time to sleep, we'd go another round or two later.

He woke me in the very early hours of the morning in a way I didn't know existed and had certainly never imagined. He'd gotten me onto my back and was making slow soft love to me, I stirred feeling an odd sensation in my nether region, opening my eyes he smiled at me and made a kissing motion. Oh my, what a wonderful way to wake me, I slowly began to lift my hips into him as he stroked, in no time it seemed the burning from within was ready to overtake me.

I dug my heels into his butt trying to pull him deeper within, he was making grunting and groaning noises as his breathing slowed, he was going to cum in me again, I was hoping that feeling him paint my insides would take me over the edge as well. With one final thrust he plastered his pelvis tight to mine and grunted like an animal as he dumped a load inside my pussy, it was enough to take me with him, I felt my toes curl and my breathing stop as spurt after spurt of his manly joy juice filled my vagina once again. I was saying, "Cum baby, cum baby" over and over as my body shook.

He had hovered above me the entire time until we finished, then he bent at the waist and planted his lips onto my left nipple sucking so hard my tit made a popping noise when it left his lips, laying down above me using his elbows to keep his weight off my chest he nuzzled my neck and nibbled on my ear. Where did this kid learn all these things to send me into outer space, his breathing had evened out as he whispered.

"Was that good Amy? Did you like that? I know I sure did, I love the idea of my cock moving in and out of you as a wakeup call."

"Oh my Eddy, I never ever imagined something like that could be so wonderful. To feel you slowly moving in and out of me was exhilarating, you were going so deep, hitting all the right spots and stretching me to fit you. I love your cock Eddy, your big white cock."

He winced, "It isn't so big, I think I'm mostly average."

"It's big enough to stretch this 39-year-old pussy as far as she wants to be stretched, I have nothing to complain about, I love your cock in me. We should probably go, it's six and we have to work. Shower with me? I'll let you have a quickie from behind."

I was leaning forward holding onto the grab rail as he assaulted my sore aching well used pussy one last time before we left. I make it sound as though I minded, I didn't in the least, I'd be walking funny for a day or two but to me it was well worth it. I don't think I had been taken care of physically or loved so tenderly in my life, we exchanged phone numbers, he walked me to where I worked and continued on to his place of business.

I had a light days pad in but wished I'd had a clean pair of panties when I remembered that I did, there was an old ratty pair of white cotton granny panties in my car parked behind the building, in the bottom of my console. Don't ask why they were there, I'm sure I originally had a reason, at this point I didn't care, I washed in the ladies room, put a fresh pad in the crotch of my granny panties and walked to my desk. By noon when we girls met at lunch I was soaked once again, I would have to continue changing pads and get through the day with a wet pussy as his cum slowly dribbled out of me.

Of the four of us who ate together every day, Anna was the worst when it came to sniffing out (figuratively speaking) something different amongst us, I was fairly quiet as I picked over my salad wishing I had a Porterhouse in front of me after last night's energy draining exercises. My body was not only sated, it was worn out, I felt like I was dragging part of my anatomy behind me, namely my rear end.

Of course, blood hound Anna had to open doors there was no way to close without causing another to open, I determined that I wasn't going to lie and at the same time they didn't need to know everything. To understand our mix and where things often went as far as conversations were concerned you need to know that Anna was white, Rosalita was from Mexico and Angela, my friend of many years, was black like me. I could see the gears turning in Anna's head, there was that inquisitive look on her face.

"So, Amy, what's going on with you today? You've been dragging your ass all morning, if I didn't know better I'd say you got screwed silly last night."

I said nothing as I picked at my food, it was Rosa who chimed in next, "Oh my gosh, look at her face, she did, she got laid last night. Way to go girl, you've had that aspirin between your knees far too long, I'm happy for you. Is he someone we might know?"

Angela sat looking me over, "Did you go over to Boonies and pick up one of those young bucks that hang around all the time. I hear that's some prime angus, I've also heard some of them might need a little aging though."

I sat saying nothing, Anna finally put her hand up to stop the talk, "You really did have a man last night didn't you Amy?"

I'd had enough and chose to put the brakes on the whisper machinery before we all went back to our desks.

"Yes, I was with a man last night, and if you must know I was with him until this morning. To answer your question Rosa, no, it isn't someone any of you would know."

Angela piped up, "Hold on girl, I know damn near every guy that hangs around Boonies, that is, unless you didn't go to Boonies."

I shook my head with a smile barely escaping the corner of my mouth. "No, it wasn't Boonies, it was at Joes Sports Bar."

Angela pushed back and then leaned forward onto her elbows, "You mean that place down the street where all them white guys hang out? You fuckin with my head girl, I aint believin you fucked some white dude."

It was time to fess up to as much as I intended to, "First, it's not all white guys at Joe's, I was hit on numerous times by black guys and Latinos, the one who intrigued me the most happened to be white. Before I hear a rash of shit about little dicks and *checking fucks a black girl off the bucket list* I'll tell you he was the sweetest, most attentive, and most affectionate lover I've ever known. Not that I've known that many."

As they sat in silence with their mouths hanging open I decided to keep the ball rolling, "He made love to me with such passion and enthusiasm that I think I had as many orgasms last night as I did in all the years I was married. And as for the tiny dick theory, let me say that's bullshit, he stretched me in ways I didn't know this old cunny could be stretched, nobody has ever gone that deep before, it's still dripping out of me."

The entire table was wide eyed and silent, I stood, gathered my trash and said, "Later girls, I need to go change this very wet pad."

I had completely gone off the rails in my explanation but I didn't really give a damn, Ed had indeed filled me deep, and often, why wouldn't I say so. I'd listened to their hook up stories for years, the tables were turned now, the old lady of the bunch had gotten laid and I was determined it wasn't going to be a once and done thing with Eddy. No sirree, I needed more of his sweet attention, more of that glorious cock, my vulva was swollen and I was sore from the pounding I'd begged for, but as I walked to the ladies room gingerly I determined I would do it again if he walked around the corner that very minute.

Just after four my phone pinged indicating I had a text, I typically don't respond while at my desk but when the name Ed appeared my heart skipped a beat and I opened it.

Ed: Hi Amy, hope your day is going well. I have to say you gave me quite a workout last night, I've been dragging my butt behind me all day."

Amy: Thank you Eddy, that's so sweet, but if anybody gave anyone a workout it was you wearing me out. This old girl isn't used to it once a night much less three times, I'm not complaining though. What's up?"

Ed: "I wanted to take you to dinner but Esme reminded me we're meeting a new client for dinner with the possibility of taking over all their insurance needs. It could prove to be lucrative for the business. Say, what's with the Eddy stuff?"

Amy: "I decided that when we're together in bed or anywhere else we're alone my bedroom name for you will be Eddy, everywhere else I'll do as you asked and call you Ed. I would love to go to dinner with you but in all honesty I need to go home, eat a salad and then soak my aching you know what in a bubble bath. My kitty has never been that full before, I have to say Eddy, I want more of that, just not tonight baby."

Ed: "You make me chuckle, I don't think I could do much tonight either, my dick feels worn out and deflated, you're a little minx. What about tomorrow night? I won't be done until six but you could swing by the office for a key to my place and wait for me there, then we can go out."

Amy: "You would do that, give me a key to your place? You hardly know me."

Ed: "I seem to recall we spent hours naked exchanging bodily fluids last night and this morning, I think I know you, I'm not worried about it. I don't have a cat or dog but you probably won't be there long before I show up. Give some thought as to where you'd like to go. Hey, this may be premature but I really like you."

Amy: "You're too good to be true, I'll text tomorrow."

I'd been on the phone with him for just under six minutes but somehow it seemed like it had only been seconds. I liked being and talking with this man, I sure hoped I measured up in areas other than the bedroom. Seymour was happy to see me when I walked through the door, curling himself around my ankle, purring loudly and meowing a little. I knew he had food and water, he was telling me he'd missed me. I sometimes wondered why I ate salads and walked a lot when I had no one to do it for, that had changed overnight, I now had a good reason, I wanted to look my very best for Eddy, as well as sexy and desirous.

After undressing and pulling the heavily cum filled panties from my purse I dropped both pair in the hamper and eased myself into that hot bubbly water, when it reached my nether region I flinched and continued on, it felt good and sore at the same time. Laying back I rested my head on the neck pillow and looked down, my breasts seemed to be floating, two dark brown orbs in the midst of white bubbles, cupping them I lifted slightly talking to myself.

"Eddy likes you girls". Looking at the side of the left one I couldn't ignore the soft bite mark. "Mmm, you belong to Eddy now, didn't you love those soft pink lips sucking on your dark brown nipples? Didn't he make me want to spread my legs and give him anything he wanted?"

Letting my breasts down I looked in the mirror opposite the tub, "What the F is wrong with you girl? You're talking to your body like it's the next-door neighbor. Get a grip Amy, you can screw him again tomorrow night, but tonight you need some rest."

It was my norm to be at work fifteen minutes early, often twenty or more, the other folks drifted in closer to the actual starting time, it was different the next morning. Angela was at work and at her desk, when she saw me she got up and followed me to my cubicle, then sat staring as I hung my coat and tossed my purse into a desk drawer. I spun in my chair and looked at her as she spoke.

"Okay Amy, the other girls aren't here, give me the straight scoop. You weren't really with a white guy, were you, you're just jerkin me around. Right?"

Rolling my chair the three feet separating us I took her hands in mine staring her in the face, "Yes, I did spend the night with a guy named Ed, he's white, educated, charming, affectionate and seems to love the hell out of me. I wasn't looking when he found me, but now that I'm found I don't want to be lost again."

"But Amy, you don't know anything about him other than he tickles you inside like you've never been tickled. Does he have a good job, is he single, never married. divorced, short, tall, wide, thin, cute, ugly, younger, older?"

I laughed, "Sounds like those are things you want to know more than me. I'll give you the highlights and then you'd better go to work, there's an exceptionally heavy load today. Single never been married, a few years younger, cute as all get out, about a half inch shorter than me, decent build but not a gym rat, he and his sister own the second biggest insurance brokerage in town. Oh, and did I tell you he's very good in bed."

I could see the wheels turning and was almost certain what the question would be, "Does he eat you or just expect you to suck his dick?"

Leaning close so only a whisper could be heard I informed her, "Not only does he eat pussy like a champion, he doesn't insist I suck his cock, but I do, it's too big to get it all in my mouth, he's so sweet and tender about the way he fucks my mouth I'd let him do it anytime he wanted. Ang, I've had a few guys before him, all black, and in all honesty none of them came close to what he does to me. Frankly, I could care less what color his skin is as long as he continues loving me like he has."