Mixed Emotions Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a devious look on his curled lips, "I can't think of anything more sexy than you with a big belly full of the fruits of our love. Don't take this wrong, but pregnant women have always turned me on, I don't lust after them, but I certainly find them attractive."

"Wait a minute, you said fruits, plural?"

"Twins run in my family, who knows, maybe that will happen with us."

I kissed him and then took a deep breath, "My God Ed, listen to us, we haven't been together a week and we're talking about marriage, kids and old age. Are we nuts?"

"Baby I've got your nuts and they're getting heavier by the minute. Would you be interested in riding this bronc one more time before you have to go home?"

As I stood he hooked his thumbs into the waist of my shorts and panties sliding them to the floor, while he lifted to remove his shorts and underwear I straddled him putting the tip of his man meat at the entrance to my vagina and sat down impaling myself on his cock. As I moved about getting him in another fraction of an inch he lifted my shirt over my head and sucked a nipple halfway down his throat. I jumped.

"Ouch. Honey that hurt, I like them sucked but be careful baby, since we've been screwing they've become a bit more sensitive."

I rode him through my first climax followed by me cumming with him in sync on the second one. Exhausted I lay against him with my arms draped over the back cushion, my face next to his, both of us breathing hard trying to recuperate. I softly whispered into his ear, "Yes."

He asked, "Yes, yes what?"

"Yes, I want to be your wife, yes I want to have your babies, yes I'll love you until the day I die.... after that you're on your own."

He held me tightly, then I heard him, he was crying softly. I pulled back looking at him.

"Ed, what's wrong sweetheart? I thought I was saying the right thing?"

Taking my face in both his hands he kissed me, "You did say the right thing Amy, I'm so happy and overwhelmed I couldn't contain myself. I know ... guys aren't supposed to cry, I don't buy into that shit. Emotions are emotions, I'm not talking about being a blubbering fool, but I remember my dad's words as he was leaving this world for the next. *Son, it's okay to cry and feel things, the opposite is internal torture*, it made sense to me then, it makes sense to me now."

With his semi-deflated cock still in me I began to work my Kegel muscles, softly caressing his dick hoping it would come back to life, which it did. Ah, the future benefits of having a younger man for a husband. When he was fully hard he wrapped his arms around my waist and stood with me impaled on that wonderful cock. Walking to the bedroom with me riding his cock he gently laid me on the bed without pulling out of me.

Looking at me he whispered in a masculine tone, "Ankles on my shoulders lover, we're about to practice burying seed deep enough to reach your eggs and give us a baby."

Lying post-coitus, he softly caressed my breasts, squeezing and molding, my nipples were still so sensitive and it left me with a renewed tingling in my very well used pussy. Listening to his breathing slow down I tugged the hair on his chest slightly.

"Eddy, you do realize the easy part of this is done, the hard part will be facing everyone and convincing them we're meant to be together, we don't need their approval, but it would be nice to have their blessings."

We were in a spooning position and I could feel his cock beginning to stiffen,

"Baby I've got your hard part, lift your leg so I can slide your favorite toy into my favorite playground."

His hand was under my leg helping lift as the huge bulging head of his cock pushed past the outer and inner labia once again invading my happy little cum receptacle, three strokes later he was bottomed out and I was groaning with pleasure. Yes, we would figure all of this out and decide how to proceed forward .... in the morning .... right now, it was time for him to fill my pussy with one last load of baby juice before we slept. Baby juice, I'm kind of looking forward to my tummy getting big with our baby.

Part two is finished and in the editing stage, it will be posted in about a week.