Mixed Family Ch. 06

Story Info
Turning a mother into slut.
1.7k words
3.96
11.8k
14

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia and her husband Malik had been married for years and were celebrating their anniversary with a night out. Sofia and Malik had gotten dressed up and were looking forward to a romantic evening. Little did they know their evening would take a tragic turn.

As they were driving home, a jeep with a drunk kid behind the wheel came speeding out of nowhere and broke through the red line, slamming into their car. The force of the impact was so strong that Sofia suffered a broken collar bone and Malik was paralyzed from the neck down.

Sofia and Malik were rushed to the hospital, where Sofia remained for weeks. The physical pain was unbearable, and the emotional pain of seeing her beloved husband in such a state was too much to bear. In order to cope, Sofia began taking pain pills. Before long, she was addicted.

Sofia had been secretly struggling with an addiction to pain pills for months. Her family had no idea, and she was doing everything she could to keep it a secret. Unfortunately, her habit had taken a toll on the family's finances. Sofia had unknowingly spent her children's college fund on her addiction, and the family had no idea.

The medical bills added up quickly, and Sofia was desperate for a way out of this mess. After some research, she learned that the insurance payout from the accident could be the answer to her problems. She could use the money to pay off the medical bills and get back on track with her children's college fund.

Sofia was relieved to have a plan, but still scared to tell her family about her addiction and the financial hole she had dug them into. She decided to keep it a secret and use the payout to get back on track.

Elena and Lucas were lying on the bed discussing the discovery they had made a week ago.

Elena: Lucas, I need to talk to you about something. It's about Sofia.

Lucas: What is it?

Elena: Lucas, I need to talk to you about something. It's about Sofia.

Lucas: What is it?

Elena: Has she been acting really strange lately.

Lucas: What do you mean?

Elena: I think she's addicted to them. She's been taking them more and more, and it's become a problem.

Lucas: That's good. What else?

Elena: On top of that, I found out she's been having financial problems. I think it's because of the pills. She's been borrowing money, and I'm afraid she's going to get in over her head.

Lucas: That's really serious. We need to do something.

Elena: I know. I'm just not sure what to do.

Lucas: We need to get her help. We'll figure out a way to get her the help she needs and get her under our control.

Elena: Lucas. I'm so glad I can count on you.

Elena and Lucas were lying on the bed, talking about Sofia's addiction to pain pills. Sofia had been struggling with her addiction for a year, and it was finally starting to take its toll on her. Now was the perfect time to sink their claws in her.

Elena and Lucas had been planning their next move for two weeks. They had finally come up with the perfect plan to get Sofia.

The two of them had been studying her habits and routines, and they had noticed that she was always alone on Tuesday afternoons. That was their opportunity.

Elena and Lucas discussed their plan and agreed that he should approach Sofia on Tuesday afternoon. He would act friendly and cordial, as if he were merely making small talk. But the truth was that they had a plan to blackmail her.

The two of them met at the agreed upon time and place. Lucas was carrying a folder with all the evidence they had collected against Sofia. He approached her and started talking to her as if they were just friendly acquaintances.

Suddenly, Lucas pulled out the folder and handed it to Sofia. He explained that they had proof of her illegal activities and unless she agreed to their demands, the information would be released to the public and her family.

Sofia was stunned and obviously scared. Lucas had been expecting this and he was ready to negotiate. In the end, Sofia agreed to all of his demands.

Lucas were relieved that their plan had worked and they were happy to have finally gotten the leverage they had been looking for. From that day forward, they were in control.

Sofia and Lucas are sitting on the couch. Sofia is holding a folder in her hands. Sofia looks scared and Lucas looks menacing.

Sofia: (nervously)Now what?

Lucas: Well, first thing's first. Strip.

Sofia: What? No! My husband is right in the next room. I can't do this!

Lucas: Okay, then let's go and tell your husband about the contents of this folder.

Sofia starts crying and thinks about the situation she is in.

Sofia: (tearfully) Why are you doing this?

Lucas: Because I can, bitch. Come on, get stripping.

Sofia had been suspicious of Lucas ever since he started dating her daughter. He always put on a charming face when he was around her, but Sofia knew there was a darker side to him that he was hiding.

So when she heard him talking, she was taken aback by the language he used. His words were harsh and bitter, full of anger and resentment. It was a stark contrast to how he behaved around her daughter, and it was clear to Sofia that this was the real Lucas.

Sofia was worried about what this meant for her daughter's future. She had to protect her from the man she was dating, but how? She knew she couldn't tell her daughter the truth.

It was a difficult decision, but one that Sofia ultimately felt was necessary. She wanted her daughter to have a happy and healthy relationship, and she knew that Lucas wasn't capable of providing that. By keeping him away, she was ensuring her daughter's safety and well-being.

Sofia: (Frowning and looking at Lucas) What did you just say?

Lucas: I said strip, you old bitch.

Sofia: (Stunned) That's not the Lucas I know.

Lucas: (Sighs) I know, I've been trying to be this perfect image of a boyfriend for her, but it's not who I really am.

Lucas stands in the middle of the room. He looks around, his eyes darting from side to side. Sofia is sitting on the couch, her face a mix of shock and fear.

Sofia (softly): Lucas, please don't do this.

Lucas turns to Sofia and a look of anger crosses his face.

Lucas: You brought this on yourself and your family. If you need my help, it's going to cost you. So shut the fuck up and start stripping.

Sofia looks at him in disbelief. They look at each other for a moment before Sofia breaks the silence.

Sofia: No. I won't do it.

Lucas takes a step closer to Sofia and speaks in a low voice.

Lucas: Do you really think you have a choice?

Sofia felt a chill run down her spine. She knew that this was her only chance to get out of this situation. She slowly began to take off her clothes.

Lucas: That's it. Keep going.

Sofia is now completely naked. She looks at Lucas in dismay.

Lucas: Now, you do what I say, or you'll regret it. Get on your knees and start sucking my dick.

He takes a menacing step towards her, his eyes dark and unreadable. Sofia steps back, her heart hammering in her chest. She knows that if she doesn't do what he says, it could have serious consequences. She takes a deep breath and reluctantly begins to sink to her knees.

Sofia knew that she had no choice. She slowly sank to her knees and began to move her head towards his lap. Tears streamed down her face as she felt his hardness against her lips. She closed her eyes and tried to block out the sensations, but it was impossible. Lucas seemed to enjoy her humiliation, and he will only stop when he was satisfied.

Sofia felt a deep sense of dread as she knelt before her partner. He had ordered her to give him a blowjob, and she had reluctantly agreed, though she felt sick at the thought of it. At first, she felt nothing but revulsion. But as she continued, something strange began to happen. She felt warmth spreading through her body, and a strange kind of pleasure she had never experienced before. It was like a drug, and it only intensified as she continued.

She had been nervous as she bent down before him, but as soon as his hands were entwined in her hair, she felt an unexpected sense of pleasure.

Tentatively, she explored him with her tongue, savoring the taste and feeling of him. She gradually increased the intensity, applying more pressure and moving faster. She could feel her own arousal building as she grew more confident.

The sensation was intoxicating, and soon she was completely lost in the moment. She felt a deep sense of satisfaction as she felt him quiver in pleasure before her.

Lucas was nearing his climax and he said to her, 'I'm going to cum soon, and you are going to swallow every last drop.'

Sofia nodded her head up and down in agreement, and before she knew it, Lucas was pushing his entire length into her throat and coming inside of her. She swallowed every last drop that he gave her, and when he was finished, he pulled out and smiled down at her in satisfaction. Sofia felt a sense of pride and accomplishment.

Lucas zips up his pants and grabs the folder that was lying on the nearby table. He takes a cautious step out of the room, turning around for one last look at Sofia still on her knees, eyes staring back at him in horror. His voice is deadly calm as he speaks, his expression cold and unreadable. 'Next time I come around, I don't want to see any hair on that cunt.' With that, he turns around and strides out of the house, the door slamming shut behind him. In the stillness of the room, Sofia can only stare after him, her heart racing and her mind filled with dread. She knows that she will never be the same again.