Mixed Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Turning a mother into slut.
1.3k words
3.97
12.1k
13
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Lucas entered his sister's office with a big smile on his face. He had finally found the missing piece of the puzzle that would make their plan work. He was so excited that he couldn't help but tell his sister about his discovery. She was happy to hear the news and asked Lucas to tell her more. He tells her about the bottle of pills he found in Mrs. Davis's bathroom. She was so excited to hear about them, she couldn't believe it. He explains how he found them tucked away in the corner of her bathroom cabinet. He asked her if she had any idea or knew anything about the pills. She simply shook her head and said nothing.

She told him that the pills looked like pain pills. They were small and round with a slight orange hue. She had seen them before and knew they were not the kind of pill she should be taking. She knew they were dangerous and can only be obtained by perception. she also knew that pain pills are a type of medication prescribed to help manage pain. While they can be beneficial when used correctly, they can also be dangerous and highly addictive. Pain pills work by blocking the pain signals sent to the brain, allowing the person to feel more comfortable and less stressed. Pain pills can also be used to help people manage chronic pain, such as back pain, neck pain, migraines, and arthritis. However, it is important to understand the risks associated with taking pain pills. Pain pills can be habit-forming, leading to physical dependence and addiction. People can become dependent on these drugs, as they no longer feel relief without them. This can lead to compulsive use and an inability to stop taking them, even when the pain has subsided.

Elena is very happy and excited after finally getting the news she had been waiting for. The pills were the answer to her problems, and she was overjoyed to finally have them in her possession. She had been waiting for this moment for what felt like an eternity. She had been dreaming of it, wishing for it, and now it was finally here. She ran across the room and jumped into Lucas's arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her lips against his. She felt a wave of emotion wash over her as she kissed him. She pulled away from the kiss, looking into his eyes and smiling.

Elena: Tonight I want you at my apartment.

Lucas: Why?

Elena: I'm going to show you how grateful I am.

Lucas grins.

Lucas: Well then I want to see your cunt to be the first thing when I enter your apartment.

Elena blushes, but nods

Elena: Okay. What time are you going to be there?

Lucas: Whenever I feel like coming over. You'll just have to be ready.

Elena takes a deep breath and nods.

Elena: Okay.

Elena sits on her couch, tapping her foot nervously. She looks at her watch, then back at the door. She had been waiting for what felt like hours, but in reality had only been a few minutes. She had been expecting a visitor, but they had yet to arrive. She was anxious, her mind racing with thoughts of what could be keeping them. She had been looking forward to this. She tried to distract herself by looking around her living room, but her gaze kept returning to the door. She was determined to wait, no matter how long it took.

Finally, her heart began to beat faster and her breathing quickened as she heard the familiar sound of his footsteps outside the door. She felt like she was going to burst with excitement and anticipation as she waited for him to enter. So, when she heard the door open, she jumped off the couch and got on her hands and knees, with her ass facing the door and her head on the ground. She spread her ass cheeks apart, so the first thing he saw stepping into the room was her wet, inviting cunt.

Lucas gasped in surprise, taken aback by the sight.

Lucas: (Gasps in surprise) Wow! I can hardly believe my eyes!

Elena: (Turns to Lucas) Is something wrong?

Lucas: No, no, not at all! I'm just taken aback by the sight. This is incredible!

Elena: (Smiles) Glad you like it.

Lucas stands there for a minute, admiring the view before walking to the fridge to get a drink.

Lucas: (To himself) Perfect way to end the day.

He grabs a can of soda and takes a long sip while Elena watches him with a smile.

Lucas: (Smiling) You really know how to make a man feel special.

Elena: Anything for you, Lucas.

Lucas is lounging on the couch, a beer in one hand, watching TV. Elena is on the floor.

Lucas: (sighs) This is the life.

Elena looks up.

Elena: (smiling) Yes, it is.

Lucas looks over at her and grins. He stretches his legs out, placing his feet on Elena's back.

Lucas: Comfortable slut?

Elena: (smirks) Yes, sir.

Elena has been in this position before, waiting for him to come and break her to his will. She knows what he is doing, and she knows that he will eventually come and take control of her. She knows that he will make her do whatever he wants, and she knows that she will have no choice but to obey. She knows that he will make her feel powerless and helpless. She knows that he will make her feel like she is nothing more than a toy to be used and discarded, and she knows that she will have to accept it.

Lucas was standing over Elena with an expression of disdain, looking down at her with utter disgust.

Lucas: Start touching yourself, you useless cunt.

Elena felt her cheeks flush red with embarrassment and humiliation as she stammered out a response.

Elena: Please, sir.

she whispered, her voice barely audible. Lucas' expression darkened even further as he replied.

Lucas: What do you want, you useless cunt?

His words were like a whip, lashing out at her and reminding her of her place in his world. Elena felt tears prick her eyes as she desperately pleaded with him.

Elena: Please fuck me, sir.

she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. Lucas smirked, his face a mask of cruel pleasure as he finally granted her wish.

Lucas: Not until you start begging like a desperate slut that you are.

he said, his voice low and full of power. Elena knew she had no choice but to obey and so she starts, desperately begging for Lucas to take her.

Elena began to plead desperately with Lucas, her words tumbling out in a rush.

ELENA: (begins to beg) Please, sir, I need you. I need to feel you inside me. Please, just fuck me..'

A smirk crossed Lucas' face as he responded to her request.

LUCAS: (smirks) That's more like it..

Elena, breathless with anticipation,

ELENA:(breathlessly) Yes, sir.

Lucas beckoned her closer with a simple command.

LUCAS: Come here.

Without hesitation,

ELENA: Yes, sir.

She moved towards him, eager to fulfill her desires. They embrace and kiss passionately. He grabs her, his strong hands leaving a tingling sensation on her skin. His eyes are blazing with passion, and the way he looks at her makes her heart skip a beat. He takes her hand and leads her to the bedroom, where they both can't wait to get their hands on each other. He pushes her onto the bed, passionately kissing her as he does. His hands roam her body, exploring every inch of her curves and sending waves of pleasure through her.

They start to move together, their bodies in perfect harmony, like they were made for each other. They both become lost in the moment, pushing each other to the edge of ecstasy and beyond. His strength and dominance combined with her sensuality and passion, creating an intense experience that neither of them will soon forget. They move together faster and faster, until they are both reaching their climax. They collapse in each other's arms, both exhausted but both feeling an incredible satisfaction. It was like nothing either of them had ever experienced before, and they both know they will never forget it.