Mixed Messages

Story Info
University students find each other at last.
3k words
4.55
3.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
195 Followers

It was just as well that she had a head for heights, Tanya thought, as she walked along the glazed passageway of the student accommodation block, the doors of the elevator rumbling shut behind her. The architect who had designed it must have been playing with his children's play bricks for, spanning two towers, there was a 'bridge' that offered views across the river. Those with apartments lining her route could gaze out at the cathedral and the river that meandered through the center of Cologne.

No one was about this early in the morning and she was relieved. She had decided not to stay with Thea after their adventures, her first girl-on-girl tryst something to think about and to savor the memory. She quelled the impulse to shout out in joy that Thea had been patient and that they had finally made it through to a satisfying and exhausting conclusion.

Hoping no one would hear her, as she opened the outer door to the apartment, she began to walk slowly in her bare feet to her bedroom door but gazed into the kitchen as a light had been left on.

"Hey!" she whispered on seeing Karl sitting at the table, his feet on one of the chairs and engrossed in a magazine as he shoveled fruit pastilles into his mouth. A T-shirt clung to his toned physique and from under the hems of lounge pants poked large feet. He seemed to be relaxed even as she wondered why he would be up so early.

"Hey to you too, naughty lady! What hour do you call this? I thought Suzi was the wild one out of all of us but you're catching her up." He smiled and took in her appearance, the wildness in her eyes and the tumble of her sandy blonde hair, disheveled and making her look so ragingly attractive. "You can't just have been chattering and drinking fruit tea all of this time?"

"You do go on," she laughed softly.

"Do I?" he smiled in faux dismay. "I don't know, of course, what you've been getting up to but in my imagination it was seen to be wonderful."

Her weak smile and silence was the only answer she chose to give, his knowing look, then a wink of one eye was enough to let her know that he had read the signs.

Karl threw the magazine onto the table and got up, stepped on his bare feet to the fridge, and checked on what he might be able to offer her by way of a drink or snack. She soon stood by his side and met his look on her.

"Seeing you with Thea sure wound my clock. When I got back here I had to take a shower...play with myself for a while."

"I didn't know you dared, in that way, about me," she sighed. Karl towered over her, his training as a rower for the university twin sculls team bulking him up. Despite her night with Thea, hearing what he had just told her tightened again the knot of desire she had felt for someone else.

"I'm learning about you and reckon I should do that some more."

She smiled as a thought came to her. "Where are the others, still crashed out?"

"Yeah, or they're doing what comes naturally with those they met up with last night, as you did."

"And you didn't," she teased back. "Come, let's go and chill out in your room and I'll tell you all about it. We could even lie on that large bed your folks bought you..."

She knew that they were stonking rich, although what happened in that large bed she did not know for Karl kept his love life to himself and didn't hang his washing on the line, to coin a phrase. Their past had seen them lazing on the bed, watching TV, chatting, and even sharing supper in there before they took to their studies once more.

"You are a sexy but naughty girl," Karl laughed when she had finished her story of the night spent with Thea. "You should have just told me about lying on her face and Thea eating you out, not spinning me a tale and every detail. You're such a tease..."

"I haven't told you everything, like...the dildo she used on me."

Karl slapped her leg, so slender and long. Her jeans flattered her, and those painted toenails sure did it for him; a good-looking girl, dressed up for a night of fun was now telling him of what she'd found.

"Get out of here!" he said and waved a hand in dismissal of her, and only just meant it. "Your story is making me feel horny."

Tanya saw it too, his uneasiness and she had still to tell him that Thea had heard all about him from her and she'd wondered, teasing or not, whether he would be into a threesome.

"My friend wondered if you'd...?"

"I said get out of here!" Karl laughed again, "I can't take any more teasing and I've pleased myself before you got back!" He saw her shift off the bed and make for the door, but he scrambled after her and made Tanya turn to face him. She sensed that Karl had something on his mind and had to let it go. "Seeing you two together last night, in that bar, made me feel horny, and now, having just seen you lying on the bed beside me has started me off again. Are you going to keep on teasing me or can we get real you and me?"

She moved her head to meet the caresses that Karl offered to her neck as his hands held her, his thumbs lifting her chin and he stared down into her eyes. His strength was felt in those hands, and she looked back at him in wonder. Karl was too handsome and strong, that mane of long wavy hair framing his lean face, to be a rower, a sportsman, and not some male model.

"Thea wondered about us having a threesome," she blurted out, the press of her hands on his chest not deterring him from slicking his tongue over her lips before he kissed her, gently. Her tales of being with Thea had made him try that first and not show her the hold that she had on him.

Karl's' eyes drifted away for a moment.

"I'm willing to go there, but...but maybe we should see how things go between us and I don't mean lying on that bed behind me but between the sheets. We fuck, share the heat and see where that takes us, how it gets to be."

Kaboom! Karl's eyes looked at her intensely. In them, and from his manner, she now saw self-confidence, vigorous intent, and mischief in the making. She also sensed his renewed attentiveness. The effect upon her was to sow doubt on whether to leave him.

"How do you think we should start?" she smiled, drawing closer to him, only for Karl to embrace her and press his lips to her skin, to her neck, to offer warm kisses to her skin, to press his tongue tip to the hollow behind her ears, then to gently suck on one earlobe, his breaths provoking little shivers and a rush of renewed longing in her belly. Thea had deployed a dildo in her as they became ever-more adventurous in their trysts, and she had let go of her doubts about what she might be getting into.

A soft groan of pleasure and dismay escaped from her lips as she clung to him. "Are we going to do it, Karl...after...after all that I have told you...what I did when I went to stay with Thea?"

His sensual kiss to her mouth tasted of the sweets he had been chewing on before she arrived. And yet it was sensual as he gently caressed her neck, and ran her hair through his fingers before he stroked her cheek. And all the while he looked at her as he offered touches to her skin as he continued to tug free her blouse, nimble fingers unbuttoning her jeans; these touches sent little shocks of pleasure and expectation coursing through her. He was hard and she heard him groan as she found him, simply letting Karl know that she was willing to meet him in what he sought of her.

"Turn round," Karl commanded, not hesitating before he smoothed his lips over her mouth in a sensual kiss, the taste of the sweets she had seen him eating now on her lips. "I've wanted to do this for so long."

"What stopped you?"

She received no answer. He caressed her neck, ran his fingers through her hair in slow sweeps as he resumed kissing her, before trailing caresses over her body as he pushed her thin jacket from her body and trailed his questing touches over her breasts, still aching from Thea's hungry mouth and clamping hands. How that girl had tugged on her nipples with her greedy, sensual, mouth as her moist lips sucked over them. Now Karl wanted to do the same with those sensual soft lips. He slides his hand down her back and around her slim waist, his fingers sliding over her skin and pulling her closer to him. His hands are rough and masculine, but still warm and tender and she squirms, feels the cramps of longing for him as he kisses and caresses her, these claims coaxing her to open her mouth and kiss.

His fingers trailed over her tummy and tugged lose her jeans, drew down the zip just as...

"You look and feel so good Tanya...you beauty. I want to taste you."

"Soon...soon...the way you're going!" she said, her voice breaking as he trailed kisses over her legs. Her skinny jeans and nicks were slowly eased down and she stepped out of them, Karl's trail of kisses resuming and his fingers sliding up to caress her pussy's wet lips. "I didn't clean myself properly!"

"Don't worry so....you taste so good." He felt her hands in his hair as he began to offer long slow slicks of his tongue, the press of his open mouth, to her mound and slit, her pubic hair trimmed so neatly.

She squirmed under the caress of his fingers to her slit, the grip of his hands on her buttocks as he drove his tongue into her, one hand reaching up to grip the indolent droop of one breast, to pinch on a nipple, before moving to the other. His strong hands were now gentle, considerate, and loving as he caressed her body, the honed athlete now tender in his desire for her.

She tugged loose his T-shirt and groaned. His muscle tone, the perfect body of a strong rower, a sportsman now wanted fragile her. "Undress! You've got me there so do it!"

It all felt so good, so ragingly different from being claimed by Thea that she did not want him to stop as he kissed and sucked on her hard nipples, stood against her and she could finally claim that hard swell in his lounge pants.

"Show me...show me what I'll be getting," she asked of him shamelessly, gripping his strong wrists as he pushed his pants and briefs down his thighs and matching their progress with kisses, nuzzling them to his penis as it sprang free, slapping her cheeks before her lips surrounded it.

"On the bed, Tanya, and waste me there!"

"You got me going now, Karl, and I want you and what's coming.

Breaking free of her hold on him Karl fell back on the bed, and she followed, straddled his hips and gripped his penis, and offered tugging caresses to their length as he played with her breasts and nipples. Two of her fingers then trailed over her pussy's lips and into her body, swirled around before she brought them to his lips, leaning forward to do so as she kissed him and tased herself on his mouth.

"You naughty girl!" he groaned, slapping her buttocks playfully squirming as she moved and took him in her mouth once more. His hands were in her hair as she worked his length, bobbed her head, and sucked, swirled her tongue over the swollen, blood-engorged tip as she chose to linger on him in this way. "Go on...I've waited so long for you!"

"I can feel that!" she mumbled; her mouth full of him and her intention to keep working over him slowly as she decided to take more and more of him in her mouth while her agile fingers kneaded and rolled his balls and sac, eased off and her mouth taking over, sucking on his testicles as her hands worked him in long strokes.

"I'm not going to come! I'm not going to let you bring that on me like this!"

"And I want you in me!" she gasped as he pushed her away, his strong hands now gripping her fiercely and she was made to lie on her tummy. She felt his hot breaths on her neck and shoulders, the tug on her hips as he pulled and made her kneel before him. "Oh yes...go on!"

She groaned as his penis tip slid smoothly and slowly into her moist heat. She pushed back and was coaxed, by his agile fingers and strong hands on her hips, to roll and sway, then take him deeper as he sought to find her. "I should have known you'd be like this with me!"

"Only for a while...I'll put on a rubber!" He succumbed to the jolts of pleasure gripping his belly and prick as she clamped on it, their movements making the mattress sag and difficult for them to keep their balance.

She knelt on the bed, bore her weight on her elbows so that he could clamps and caress her dangling breasts as she moved in surprising unison with him for the first time. She took him deeper, moved to be certain that it was so and how it went allowed her fingers to trail over her pussy and press against the base of his shaft as he plumbed her. Together they would reach the heights of hitherto unpursued pleasure with each other.

"Are you glad I stopped to talk with you?" she laughed softly, her breaths hitching in her throat as the pleasure kept on building.

"What do you think? Can't you feel how it is for me?"

"Oh fuck," she cried out in English as he made them flop onto the bed and lie on their sides, his penis caressing the edges of her pussy until she molded her body with his, trailed one leg over his thigh and he was able to plug and finger her clit, to gain control. "I'm not going to hold on for much longer!"

She now feels something that she's never felt before with other student guys she has gone with. The domed tip of his long and thick prick seems to be bumping against her cervix. Just to feel that slow pressure and easing away sends her into free fall, arouses quick tingles and snaps of her pussy's walls as she tries to keep a hold on him.

"Let it go, I can feel you're near," he breathes hotly on her skin. Her vagina's spasming around him and he feels her hand grip his thigh.

"You kept this from me!" she suddenly yells, her body tensing, and she holds her breath as waves of pleasure crash over her and she succumbs to her orgasm, the jolts in her pussy and her belly. She feels him move slowly, knowing that he has not cum and his movements allow her to recover. She reaches up and behind her, draws him in for an awkward kiss; feels that she's been turned on as never before as his pubic hair brushed against her skin, the edges of her pussy, as he remains deep inside her. His penis feels so thick and long as Karl begins to move again.

He rolls onto his back and she scrambles to take him back inside her, bucks her hips and thrusts and eases, forward and back, loves the feel of him inside her and that no dildo or Thea's fingers have brought to her. Her mind whirls. is caught between the memories of pleasures shared and those she feels now. Is she confused by what she wants to know at moments like these? Her body and mind seem to be sending her mixed messages.

They snort through kisses before he lies back, her buttocks slapping against his thighs as he takes him, fucks him through the sharp stabbing rushes of another orgasm only this one lasts longer. She wants it from him; there's not the fakery of the act that using a dildo with Thea had made her feel. It's his warm and hard meat meeting and slipping over hers, into her.

"Tanya!" He bursts, his prick swells and pulses as he ejects bolts of his semen into her pussy, four or five bolts that are uncontained, no rubber sheath on what he's plumbed her with.

"You were going to say something?" she smiles through teasing kisses as she bends forward, succumbs to the harsh claims of his strong hands to her breasts, the pull of his mouth on her nipples. She's on fire and he fills her, still, moving to prolong his caressing of her warm haven that has bestowed a raging pleasure upon them both.

"Yeah, that I love you... and have done so for a long time, but never had the chance to tell you. It's unfashionable, I know, but I love you and won't be sharing moments such as these with someone else. You'd better decide on whom and what you want..."

Karl gazed up at her as she moved to lie down beside him.

"I could get to feel that way too about you but give me more time. I thought I knew what I wanted until we found each other like this."

She wanted to sleep and do that now, lying in his arms. She knew where he was 'coming from', and he did not want to keep on reading mixed messages about how she was with him, with Thea, and anyone else.

"I won't keep you waiting, I promise," she yawned and scarcely noticed that she was falling asleep, but in a man's arms.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
195 Followers