Mixed Signals

Story Info
A family accidently gain sex superpowers.
16.1k words
4.66
14.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for clicking on my story.

Long-time readers of mine will know I often write incest. I've chosen to stay away from it in this story, to help practise my other writing styles. Though, there is a small amount of overlap, as you'll notice in the story. Let's just say that no family member chooses to pleasure another family member (other than the husband/wife).

As always, all characters are over 18.

Spellings and grammar are UK standard.

Main Characters =

Mum (Eliana 43)

Dad (Mattias 45)

Britney (20)

Henry (18)

------

(Britney)

"Here we go again" I whispered to my brother, Henry.

Once again, mum and dad were arguing. The usual topic. Mum had lost track of time working on her latest unorthodox science gizmo.

Dad, tired from a long day at work, angry that she had spent yet another day alone in the garage working on another failed experiment.

Mum had lost her job at an experimental science laboratory about a year ago. Dad was supportive at first, and agreed to take more work hours to cover the rent, and mum could work on experiments in the garage, if she also kept the house tidy and cooked dinner for when he got home.

But one year later, and take-away pizza had become the default dinner.

Henry last month bet me £100 they divorced before Christmas. As things were right now, Easter was more likely.

"But I'm so close!" Mum said, waving the strange metallic tube around. "This is going to revolutionise psychology!"

"How?!" asked Dad angrily, snatching the metal tube out of Mum's hands. "I still don't get it. How will this thing replace therapy?"

Mum's hand reached out to snatch it back, but only succeeded in pulling it out of Dad's hands. Not holding it. It dropped to the floor, sparks flying on impact.

And then suddenly, I was lying sprawled on the floor, my head pounding in pain.

I looked around to see everyone in the family the same way. Dad was still unconscious with Mum and Henry holding their heads in pain.

There was a smell of burning, and I rushed up to grab water to throw onto the weird metallic tube, now aflame in the centre of the room.

"Oh god, is everyone alright?" Dad asked, finally awake.

The argument paused for now, rather than forgotten. Dad insisted on checking everyone's head for bleeding or fractures, but it seemed we had nothing but some mild headaches.

Soon we all said goodnight and headed for bed.

As I got into my bed, I heard familiar sounds from the bedroom next to mine. Mum and Dad's master bedroom.

So as usual, I sat in bed, hearing my parents making love in the room next door. And being the horny twenty year old I was, I licked two fingers and began to play with myself.

This time felt even better than usual somehow. It felt almost like there really was a cock inside me, thrusting hard in and out. New feelings too. I couldn't explain it. It was as if I actually had a penis, and I could feel it fucking.

And then, the fucking suddenly stopped next door. And the strange feelings too.

The wall was so thin between their room and mine. I wondered if they ever realised how much I could hear.

I heard the plastic bottle cap open. The squeeze of lube onto someone's hand.

This was the reason I took that £100 bet with Henry. His bedroom wasn't next to theirs. He didn't know.

Whenever they fought, and Mum knew Dad was right, she'd make it up to him. She'd bend over, spread her cheeks wide and let him fuck her arsehole.

I heard a simple, deep "Oh yeah" from dad.

Simultaneously, I felt something even stranger. Something inside my body. I still had two fingers curling inside my pussy. But I felt it. Something inside my ass!

I reached my other hand down to check. THere was nothing. Yet the feeling of a cock being pushed hard into my arse was unmistakable. I'd never done anal in real life. But my body knew, knew deep down, that there was a cock inside me. Thrusting into me.

It hurt.

And it felt so good.

I moved my curled fingers faster, rubbing against the ridges in my pussy. Faster and faster. I thought about Darren, my boyfriend, and the last time we made love.

I thought about his big black cock inside me.

My orgasm came, a wave of pleasure bursting out.

"Oh god!" I heard both my parents shout from their bedroom, almost in unison. And I felt the phantom cock inside me shudder and pulse.

After a moment of silence, I heard the shameful sounds of lube bottles being stored and pyjamas being put on.

And then the house was asleep.

-----------------

(Matthias)

I came to the breakfast table, dressed for work. Still a small headache from the explosion caused by Eliana's weird science experiment. Eliana had made breakfast (french toast) for us all.

Britney was already at the breakfast table, looking a little...off. I couldn't put my finger on why. But she was twenty. And unemployed. I had no idea what she was thinking 90% of the time. Her brother Henry was usually last to arrive at the breakfast table.

Eliana was doing her usual act to pretend nothing was wrong, so we wouldn't go back to fighting.

I wished we could have talked about last night. But obviously not around the kids. And what to say?

"Hey honey, while I was fucking you last night, especially when I was fucking that tight arsehole, I somehow felt like I was also fucking myself somehow. Then it felt like there was an orgasm that somehow came from someone else, neither me nor you. Do you know what I mean?"

But you can't say that. So instead I ate my breakfast and checked the news on my tablet.

Suddenly, I felt it. I felt like I was cumming! I held the table for a second as a burst of pleasure erupted, before subsiding moments later.

I looked at the ladies, hoping they didn't notice me acting strange. But the dilated, fear-filled pupils told me something very very different instead. They'd felt a burst of pleasure too, at the exact same moment.

I covertly moved a hand into my underwear to check, but I was safe. It was dry down there. I felt the orgasm, but without shooting any sperm. The way Britney suddenly excused herself to run to the bathroom, suspicious to the extreme. Did she somehow cause this?

"Morning mum, morning Dad" said Henry, arriving from upstairs. His hand seemed to sneakily put something like tissues into the garbage. "French Toast! Thanks Mum."

"Um...Henry" I said. "Did you just feel anything...odd?"

My wife looked at me, then at Henry. A look of confirmation that she too had just felt what I had felt a minute before.

"No." He said defensively. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I think I need to check something," Eliana said, putting her breakfast plate in the dishwasher and going into the living room to examine the burnt remains of her machine.

I looked down at my watch.

"Shit!" I said. "I'm going to be late. I have that meeting with the Bank representative straight after lunch, and I still need to finish the financial report."

"Good luck honey" my wife called out absentmindedly. Her brain already on the remains of her last experiment.

"Can you give me a lift on the way?" Asked Henry. "I've got that trip today. We're going to visit the local university."

I checked my watch. "I've got time if we leave now."

-----------

(Henry)

Dad gave me a lift to college. The local education system meant that we did 2 years of college, then if we wanted, we could go to do a 3 year university degree. I'd have to choose which university to go to next year. I had no clue about that. But I knew I didn't want to be doing nothing at home like my sister Britney.

I already liked college. Everyone was an adult here. Students and faculty. And it was optional, unlike school had been. So nobody was here unless they wanted to be.

And because everyone was an adult, it really was a bit like that Netflix show, Sex Education. Young horny people experimenting with sex and sexuality. Just without the weird dorky guy giving out sex advice.

The college had rented out a public bus to take us to the college, and I sat down on one of the seats near the back. Away from the college teachers and their teachers' pets who always sat near the front. My head still kinda hurt from yesterday. And I'd had a weird feeling when going to bed. A good feeling (mainly!) but weird.

"Hey Henry" a female voice called out. "Saving a space for me?"

I looked up to see Anastasia, one of my classmates. One of the prettiest classmates. Her, and her twin sister Svetlana. And they were almost identical. Same eastern-european gorgeous faces and skinny bodies. Only difference was hair length. Svetlana had shoulder length brown hair. Anastasia had longer brown hair.

She sat down before I could answer. She carefully folded and placed her jacket on her lap. Her sister sat a couple of seats away from us.

When the bus started moving, Anastasia whispered into my ear "I heard from Svetlana that you've got a big cock."

Svetlana had given me a blowjob about a week ago. We'd both been studying late in the library for our next exam. We weren't studying together, but near each other. The library was basically deserted apart from us at an elderly librarian doing busy work until closure. We made small talk, and were both bored. We started to dare each other to do things. Simple stuff first like reorder a shelf of books. Tear out the last pages of a detective story. I dared her to lift up her top and showed me her boobs. She smiled, and did. She dared me to pull out my dick. Pretending I wasn't shy, I did. She smiled when I pulled out my excited cock. Seeing my moment, I dared her to give me a blowjob. I expected her to laugh it off, or call me a pervert. But instead she pulled me into the 'sports history' section and knelt in front of me. Her lips covered my cock, and for only the second time in my life, I received a blowjob. She didn't taste my cum though. When I was about to cum, she quickly took the cock out my mouth, instead aiming it at pages of a nearby book. Whoever next tries to read 'A history of Norwegian cross-country skiing' will get an unwelcome surprise.

I didn't reply to Anastasia's comment, trying to play it cool.

When I didn't reply, she moved her hand slowly over to my crotch, reaching to hold my cock through my trousers. She began to slowly rub it up and down through the fabric.

"Do you know what we shorten "Anastasia" to, in my country?" she whispered into my ear.

"Tell me" I finally responded.

"Nastia," she said with a deeply sexy voice. Her voice emphasised the 'Nasty' part.

Her hand released my cock, and instead took my hand, and brought it over to her. At first I thought she wanted to hold hands with me. But she took my hand further, to underneath her folded jacket.

She'd already undone the top three buttons on her jeans, the thick material pushed away. My hand reached her soft panties. I couldn't see them, but I imagined them white.

I looked into her eyes. She gave me a wink.

I think she expected me to play with her over the panties. But when you're this close to a girl's pussy, you don't let a piece of fabric get in the way.

I slid my hand up for a moment, then back down, this time below the soft fabric. My fingers finding soft folds of skin. Her eyes widened slightly as my hand went further and further down, until I reached the place I was looking for. The place a finger or two could slip inside.

She was already wet, and my middle finger entered easily. I pulled out for a moment, then returned inside her with my index and middle finger. I began to slowly curl them inside her, stroking her tight insides. And of course, trying to get the palm of my hand to rub against her clit.

"Look natural" I whispered to her, and then looked away and to the outside window. I watched nature fly by as I fingered her tight pussy. Fingered in public, on a busy bus filled with our college friends.

"I'm going to cum!" She whispered in my ear frantically.

I didn't know what she wanted me to do with that information. But if she wanted me to stop, I didn't. I kept going. But I did stop looking out the window, and instead focused on her face. I watched as her face screwed up, like she was eating sour candy, or holding in a sneeze. I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers, and her hand grabbed my wrist tightly to make me stop.

After a few moments, her hand relaxed, and I pulled my fingers out carefully. When I thought nobody but her was looking, I slowly put my hand to my face, and then licked clean the two fingers. Tasting Anastasia.

Something seemed a bit different now. Her body language had changed. Her pupils were wider. Her smile was almost robotic. She took my arm and held it for the rest of the bus journey. I could hear whispers from others on the bus. "Is Anastasia dating Henry?" they whispered and gossiped, but neither of us made any comments. We just sat together, watching the world go past through the big bus windows.

She followed me everywhere during the university visit. When we had lunch, she insisted on sitting with me, even refusing a seat with her twin sister. It was strange. Her personality was different. She'd gone from a sassy, slightly aloof girl around me, to being obsessed with me. Yet, whenever she interacted with someone else, like her sister, the sassiness returned.

I had a very weird moment just after lunch, as we toured the university art rooms. A strange feeling came over my cock. It was like I was masturbating, but I wasn't touching it. I felt it cum. I felt an orgasm overwhelm me for a moment, before dissipating.

"Is everything alright Henry?!" Asked Anastasia. Others were looking at me too.

"Um...just dizzy" I said. "I think I need some water."

I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I checked myself, but there was no unexpected liquid in my boxer shorts.

My shadow was waiting outside the bathroom for me. "I could go in with you, if you wanted," she whispered. "I've never had sex in public before."

I was tempted, but I said no. I wasn't about to have my second time having sex in a random toilet in a below average university.

"Um..later tonight? At my house?" I replied.

"I can't wait," she said. "I'm already wet for you."

"Why don't you go find your sister," I told her. "She's getting jealous."

"What time should I come to your house?"

"Um...7.30pm?"

She pulled out her phone and gave it to me, so I could give her my number.

She walked away down the corridor, and I realised that I was five hours away from fucking one of the hottest girls in college.

------

(Eliana)

I spent most of the day examining the burnt and damaged remains of my latest experiment. It was designed to emit a burst of Alpha, Delta and Theta waves targeted specifically at the Orbitofrontal cortex. The pleasure centre. The plan was to bombard someone suffering from depression with good feelings, potentially resetting the way their pleasure centre processes positive and negative feelings.

It should have been a medical breakthrough. Depression cured with one simple treatment.

I had a working theory about what was happening. A terrible theory, but it was the best theory I had. It was like something out of a horror movie.

I didn't want to tell my family until I knew for sure. Firstly, because I knew how crazy it would sound. Secondly, because I knew it would probably cause a huge fight between Mattius and I. And the main reason was that it would be life changing until I could fix it. IF I could fix it.

My suspicions were all but confirmed that evening.

Henry came home with a gigantic swing in his step. At first, I thought it was because he liked the university he visited. But no, that was not it. Apparently, he had met a girl. And she was coming over tonight!

Matthias and I had always tried to keep the house 'sex positive'. We had no problems with Britney bringing her boyfriend Darren over and even letting him stay the night. And this was the first time Henry was bringing a girl back to the house. I should have been thrilled.

But with what I suspected, it would give us the horrific confirmation to my theory.

The evening started fine. Britney got home first from her volunteer work at the animal sanctuary. They weren't paying her, but at least she was getting work experience and wasn't lounging around the house all day. Then Henry arrived, excitedly announcing that he'd need privacy later because of someone called Anastasia, before popping out again to buy condoms and some candles to set the mood.

Finally Mattius arrived home. He was acting strange, and seemed uncomfortable. But I put it down to the same thing affecting all of us. I had prepared a risotto for dinner, as well as doing some simple housework, so there were no arguments about that tonight.

After dinner we put on a random film from a streaming service. I let Mattias and Britney choose. I was more focused about what was going to happen later.

At 7.30pm exactly the doorbell went, and Henry rushed to the door. I only saw the girl briefly before he rushed her upstairs, but she seemed nice. Eastern European. Skinny.

It was only minutes later that I started to feel it.

I'm a woman. I was born a woman. I have been a woman all my life. I've given birth to two children.

Yet at this moment I suddenly knew what it was like to have a cock, and receive a blowjob.

God it felt good.

I looked over at my husband and twenty-year old daughter. They were looking as uncomfortable as me. And also feeling the same pleasure.

Then, after a couple of minutes, it stopped. No orgasm. The blow-job feeling just stopped.

"Um..." I was first to say something. We had all just been sitting in silence, not saying anything. Pretending to watch the film. "..was anyone else just feeling.."

"Like I was getting a blow-job?!" My daughter blurted out. "From the cock I don't have?!"

"Oh thank god I'm not the only one." said my husband. "I thought I was going mad."

"I think" I said slowly "that because of yesterdays....accident...we are feeling what Henry is feeling right now. He was...getting pleasure...so we were feeling his pleasure."

"But why is it happening?!" Asked Britney. "And why did it suddenly stop?"

"He's probably just eating her out now" Matthias said, nonchalantly, before realising what he just said.

"So does that mean we're going to feel it when he starts to..."

But Britney couldn't finish her sentence. Because exactly what she was saying came true. I started feeling a new sensation. The cock I didn't have pushing into something tight, soft and wet.

And then it began thrusting back and forth.

"Oh god!" cried Britney. "Is this what sex feels like for guys?!"

Mattius said nothing, just closing his eyes. I guessed for him it was not as new as it was to us.

The scientist in me was fascinated. The ramifications. The information I was learning. Sure, as a mother I was horrified to know what my son was feeling in what should have been his most private time. But as a scientist this was groundbreaking.

After about two minutes, the feeling stopped, only to resume again a minute later. The thrusts now were slower and less deep.

"Missionary now," My husband explained. "He was doing doggy before I think."

"Did NOT need to know that" Britney replied.

I noticed that none of us were trying to stop this. None of us were running upstairs to Henry's room and telling him to stop.

A short, burst of amazing pleasure filled us all, and I watched Britney's eyes roll backwards slightly.

Again, the scientist in me compared it to my own orgasms. A man's orgasm was maybe more pleasurable, but lasted only seconds. A woman's orgasms lasted so much longer, therefore making it the better feeling.

"Um..." Matthias said, breaking the moment "Perhaps I should go upstairs and tell him to stop? Before he starts round two?"