Mixed Signals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------

After Henry's female guest had left, we all sat down at the dinner table, and I explained to the best of my abilities what had happened.

Henry was super embarrassed to know that we had felt his sexual encounter.

I explained how the broken machine was meant to work, and what I guessed had happened when the machine broke. Somehow, we were all telepathically linked.

We used the experiences from the day before to understand how it worked. I was shocked to know that Britney had felt me receiving anal last night, as if she also had a thick cock in her arsehole. But Henry had only had strange dreams, so I guessed that sleep diluted the effect.

Henry's masturbation session this morning told us that any orgasm transferred, but self-pleasure didn't really register so much.

Britney asked about the orgasm she felt just after lunch, and Mattius took the blame for that, saying he had masturbated at work. But something inside me, for some reason, felt he was lying. But that told us that the telepathy wasn't stopped entirely by distance, though it was nowhere near as strong as being in the same house. We might still feel the moment of orgasm, but not the preceding pleasure.

"So..um.." Asked Britney cautiously. "What are our new...um..ground rules going to be? Because Darren is coming over tomorrow. And I doubt that Henry is going to want to stop seeing his hot new girlfriend. Even if she is a bit creepy."

It was true. She seemed oddly obsessed with Henry. She hated leaving, and I overheard her even offering another quick shag before she left.

"Until your mother can fix this" Matthias said calmly "Let's say no sex in this house. Go to Darren's place, or Anastasia's home. If you really can't do that, we can book a cheap hotel room for you both for the night. And text everyone before. So nobody is surprised. Sound fair?"

"What about you and mum?" Asked Henry. "Are you going to use hotel rooms too?"

"We" I answered "Will wait until you are both asleep. At least one hour after saying 'goodnight'. Sound fair?"

---------

I was surprised that Mattius didn't want to argue with me about everything. He wasn't acting himself today. I guessed because of the weird situation.

He even wanted to go to bed without sex, but I was feeling horny. I hated to admit it, but feeling Henry's pleasure made me feel so turned on. And, just like last night, I knew the sex would feel twice as good. Because I'd be feeling him fuck me, as much as I felt being fucked.

So one hour after saying 'goodnight' to both our adult children, we made love in our bedroom, hoping both Henry and Britney were sleeping. I didn't offer anal tonight. Instead we were just missionary, in the dark.

And after two amazing orgasms, we settled into bed. And as I settled off to sleep, I wondered if I could hear Mattius gently crying.

---------

(Henry)

"YOU CHEATED ON ME!?!"

Mum's voice shouting across the whole house. It was only about 6am.

A loud crash followed.

I left my room, still sleepy, to see what was going on. Britney was already there in her pyjamas, watching at the open doorway.

Mum was angrily throwing things at dad. The earlier crash had been her bedside lamp, now in pieces behind him.

"What are you talking about??"

"YESTERDAY! WITH THAT SLUT JESSICA FROM THE BANK. IN THE SUPPLY ROOM!"

Dad's eyes widened. "HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!"

"BECAUSE I REMEMBER IT!" Mum answered with a shout, before suddenly releasing what she just said.

"I remember it." She said again, fully grasping the situation.

"I remember it, but it was you."

"Why can I remember it?"

"Why have I got YOUR memories?"

Dad sat down on the bed. "IF you can remember it, then can you remember what happened BEFORE the supply room?"

Mum seemed to be lost in a trance. THen her eyes lit back up.

"That BITCH!"

"What happened?" Asked Britney. For the first time both of them realised we were there and listening.

Dad signed, and there was about a minute of silence. Eventually, he finally spoke.

"The woman, Jessica, from the bank has been obsessed with me for a while. I've turned her down several times. I've told her I was married. But yesterday, she threatened me. She said she'd refuse to confirm our company's latest loan repayment unless I slept with her. Over two-hundred people could lose their jobs if she didn't confirm the repayment. We would certainly lose our house. So I did what I had to do in the supply closet. That's what you felt yesterday."

"It's true," said Mum. "Somehow I have Dad's memories. I can remember the whole thing."

--------

Over breakfast we discussed the new situation.

I tried to think hard, but none of Anastasia's memories had transferred to me. And Dad didn't feel any of mum's memories inside him.

But it did explain how Nastia's personality changed after I fingered her on the bus.

"I think the machine's malfunction affected us all in different ways." Said mum, in her science voice. "I think when I fuc...sorry, slept with your father, I got his memories. But there's no way to test it without me sleeping with someone else."

We all nodded, to show we understood, even though it was too crazy to even consider.

"And I think Henry affected this girl when he gave her an orgasm. She became obsessed with him."

I found several naked selfies from Nastia in my inbox this morning.

"We don't know how long this will last," Mum said. "Or how to turn it off. So be careful. There's a fine line between obsession and murder".

"What about me and Dad?" Asked Britney.

"Maybe your father doesn't have a..."

"A sex superpower?" replied Britney.

"I wouldn't call it that." replied Mum. "But as I was saying. Maybe your father does have, but maybe I'm immune. Or we just don't know what it is yet. And that goes for you too. You don't know what might happen."

"Yeah." Said Britney. "Superpowers. I'm going to see Darren."

"What time do you think you'll have sex?" Asked mum.

"I don't know. He wanted to go to the shopping centre with me, but I think we should just go straight to his and fuck. So maybe in, like, 45 minutes."

"OK honey." replied Dad. "Text us if the plan changes. I need to drive to the supermarket later, and I don't want to be behind the wheel while you're...intimate."

-----

In fact it was an hour later when we all felt a sudden pleasure overwhelm us.

I've heard women can have multiple orgasms, but there was only one.

I still felt a bit embarrassed to know my family felt my...lovemaking...yesterday. I slightly wished Britney had stayed here, just so she was embarrassed too. But I wasn't really ready to learn what it was like to have a pussy being fucked.

"How far away do you think the connection works?" Mum mused out loud. "If Britney went on holiday to somewhere like Japan, and had sex there, would we still feel the connection? And if we broke the connection, would it come back later? Or be broken forever?"

Dad drove off to the supermarket when it seemed safe to do so.

Twenty minutes after he left, the front door burst open. Darren, Britney's boyfriend strode through the door, holding Britney's keys.

"I can't believe he's cheating on me! This piece of shit!"

I couldn't help but utter "Deja-vu."

Darren looked over at Mum, who was sitting at the dinner table but working on the remains of the broken machine.

"Mum! I've got a problem here!" Darren's deep voice resonating across the room.

"Darren?" Mum said slowly.

"No, Mum! It's me. Britney!"

"You don't look like Britney."

"Duh! I..like switched places with him or something. We were fucking, and then suddenly I was him! And my body was just...like...unconscious on the bed. And then I looked at his phone, and learned he's sleeping with Sarah-Michele!"

"FASCINATING!" Mum cried, getting up to examine 'Darren'. "No physical signs of swapping. Do you have his memories? Can you feel him inside your mind?"

Britney thought for a moment. "No. It's just me."

"Where is your body? Is Darren's mind in your body?"

"It was just unconscious! And I didn't know what to do with it! So I brought it with me. It's in the passenger seat of his car. God I was so worried some police officer was going to pull me over."

"OK" Said Mum, taking command of the situation. "First, let's get your real body into the house, and I'll check it over for any issues."

'Darren' carried Britney's body inside and put her on the sofa. I went into another room for a while while mum checked her body for any signs of trauma.

"At least we know what your sex superpower is." I called out to my sister from the kitchen.

Scientist mum was in full force today. "What triggered the switch over? We felt an orgasm. Was that the trigger?"

"No. That was before. We changed after when he nutted, I mean he orgasmed. Oh god!" she/he suddenly exclaimed "He nutted inside me! And I haven't cleaned it out!"

"That's OK" said Mum, calming her down. "We will go to a pharmacy later. They have pills for this type of situation. First we have to get you back into your own body."

"No" I said, with a mischievous smile. "First, you should send a break up text to Sarah-Michele!"

"Good idea!"

"What else can you do?! Oh, how about sending a dick-pic to everyone in his contacts?"

"That wouldn't work" she replied. "Darren has a pretty good dick." I thought for a moment she was going to whip it out, but luckily she didn't. "He'd probably get more girls that way".

"Oh! Pass me his phone" I said. "I've got a great idea."

I started to draft the text message.

DEAR EVERYONE. I HAVE JUST BEEN TOLD BY MY DOCTOR I HAVE GONORRHOEA. I BELIEVE I GOT IT FROM CHEATING ON BRITNEY WITH SARAH-MICHELE. OR MAYBE WHEN I HAD GAY SEX WITH THE FOOTBALL TEAM. EITHER WAY, IF YOU HAVE HAD SEX WITH ME RECENTLY, PLEASE GO VISIT THE DOCTOR.

Britney nodded Darren's head in approval, and I sent it.

A few seconds later, a few messages started arriving back.

HA HA! WHO GOT YOUR PHONE DARREN! NICE PRANK.

So Britney grabbed Darren's phone, and turned on video mode.

"Hey everyone! You know me. Darren Gorse. Anyway, just to say that sadly, it's all true. I got gonorrhoea, and you need to get checked out! Especially Sarah-Michele, because you're the skank who gave it to me. AND the other players of the football team. Because I love being bisexual and being a bottom bitch to all you football guys! Anyway, peace out!"

She then turned off Darren's phone and forcefully snapped it in half.

"Is Darren gay?" Asked Mum, who had been strangely silent this whole time.

"No," replied Britney. "He's a bit homophobic actually. So this will teach him!"

"If you've finished your fun, I'd like you to really really concentrate on going back to your own body."

Britney did so, but it didn't seem to work. In fact, she/he seemed to be concentrating so hard, it looked like Darren would soil himself!

"OK" Said Mum. "I have two other ideas. One is easier, but will take more time. The other will be quicker, but less...pleasant. And I'm not 100% sure it will work."

"What's the easy way?"

"Going to sleep. In theory it should reset the brain."

"And the other idea?"

Mum put on her science voice. "Since your brain waves were transferred when Darren felt an orgasm, it's very possible another orgasm will reset him, and therefore send you back."

"I have to have sex?! With someone AS Darren?!"

"No no no!" said Mum. "In fact, that's the last thing we want. Because it's possible you could transfer again to the new sexual partner. No, I recommend self-pleasuring, so to speak."

"Oh" replied Britney. I couldn't tell if she was relieved, or disappointed.

So, 'Darren' went into the bathroom.

Five minutes later, Britney, the real Britney, woke up.

Darren came out of the bathroom looking confused.

"Hey. How the hell did I get in this bathroom?"

"Um..." I quickly ad libbed. "What do you mean? You drove here with Britney because she was feeling ill, and then said you needed the bathroom."

"I don't remember that. Last I remember, Britney and I were...." his voice trailed away.

"Maybe you should see a doctor if you're having memory loss. Anyway, thanks for bringing Britney home! Goodbye now Darren!"

Mum and I waved a confused Darren out the door.

The doorbell went a moment later. It was Darren again. "Did I leave my phone here?"

We pretended to look for it for a minute, before shaking our heads and finally seeing him leave.

"I can see why you guys masturbate so much," Britney finally said after he'd left. "It was really fun!"

-------

(Britney)

One week since our first switch over, and Mum still hadn't been able to fix it.

Mum and Dad were still timing their evening lovemaking to make sure we were all in bed, though a couple of times I hadn't fully fallen asleep before they started.

Somehow, this had actually strengthened their marriage. They hadn't argued once since it happened.

But not everything was going so well for Dad.

When he reported the bank representative for what she made him do, the evil woman just played a reverse uno card, and said that Dad forced HER into sex! So now he was suspended from work until the police could decide who was telling the truth.

Darren got a new phone the next day and tried to contact me. He said it was all lies, and someone was using AI or something to make a video of him. Of course I couldn't tell him that I was the one who filmed the video. I asked if it was true about Sarah-Michele. He flatly denied. I didn't care. I'd seen his phone. I knew it was true. I 'officially' broke up with him.

Henry was really enjoying his new-found sex life with Anastasia. He was staying at hers now several nights a week.

I was happy for him. I knew that his only other sexual encounter before this was with one of my friends, Claudia.

Claudia and I had made an agreement a year ago, to help our socially awkward brothers get laid. Her older brother was 26 and she knew he was still a virgin. So I agreed to pop his cherry, in exchange for a promise from Claudia that she would sleep with Henry after his 18th birthday.

I kept my part of the deal (I wasn't with Darren at the time) and let Chris have his thirty seconds frantically thrusting inside me before filling the condom and apologising.

So a couple of nights after Henry's 18th, I arranged a sleepover with Claudia, and she visited Henry's bedroom for a while. I didn't ask for details when she came back, but apparently he lasted much longer than thirty seconds.

That was Henry's first time with a girl....and also mine. Claudia and I drank a bit of prosecco after, and one thing led to another.

I never slept with Claudia again, but I learned from that point that I was into both sides of the coin, so to speak.

Before I met Darren, I went out to the clubs with my friends every weekend. And usually a guy took me home. But occasionally after my night with Claudia, I'd let a hot girl take me back to her place.

Darren knew, and often suggested a threesome, but I refused. I was sure he just wanted a second pussy for him to fuck, guilt free, opposed to a female lover for me.

"You should experiment with your powers more," Henry said to me one day, almost out the blue.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember what mum said? Like, if you fuck someone while in someone else's body, would you transfer again? Or just go back to your own body?"

"Why would I do that?"

"You could learn what it's like to fuck with a dick?"

"I already felt that, when you brought Anastasia over, remember??"

"You felt what it's like for ME to fuck with a dick. Might feel different for you in another guy's body."

I just made a 'hmmm' noise, but the idea did intrigue me.

"And, like, could you like...chain fuck? Keep swapping with more and more important people? Like keep fucking and swapping until you became Prime Minister of England... or a movie star!"

"All before going to sleep? Mum said it would reset when I fall asleep."

"I'm just throwing out ideas here sis!"

"What about you?" I retorted. "How are you experimenting with your powers?"

"I'm not. Not really. I'm like, worried about upsetting Nastia."

"What do you think of her twin sister?" I asked pointedly. "Wasn't she the girl you were interested in first?"

He'd told me about the blow-job in the library after it happened. It was cool we were comfortable to talk sex between ourselves.

"What do you suggest?" He asked, his curiosity peaked.

"Well, you used your power on Anastasia by giving her an orgasm. Now Nastia will do basically anything you ask. So get her to convince Svetlana or whatever her name is to join you in bed. Or at least to masturbate near you. Then you'll have two sex-slaves."

"What if it breaks my connection with Nastia?"

"With science, everything we learn is important" I replied with Mum's voice, quoting one of her favourite phrases to tell us wherever we fail a school exam. "Even failure shows us how to succeed" Then I added, though still using Mum's voice "And every success is a new pussy to fuck."

"Mum thinks I should learn how to break the connection."

"Mum's probably right." I agreed. "But that doesn't stop you having fun WHILE learning how to break the connection."

"Anyway" I said. "I have a theory about that. For you at least. If you want to break the connection....."

-------

I went over to help at the animal sanctuary, as usual. They didn't pay me, but I got to put the work experience down on my CV. I cleaned out the animals and helped play with the bored dogs. We also had some more unusual animals that used to be pets but were given to us. We also took in any animal that needed medical treatment.

"Hey Daisy," I called out. "Who's this cutie in cage 13?"

Sitting in the cage was a beautiful chocolate brown labrador. It looked about three years old. It had life in its eyes, though it was clearly in some sort of discomfort. The unkempt fur suggested it had been living on the streets for a while, but not its whole life.

My manager, Daisy, popped her head out of her office. She was in her early thirties, with the type of short haircut that tells every man who looks at her - he hasn't got a hope in hell.

"Oh, that one? Came in last night."

"But why is it in cage 13?"

It was actually cage number 10. We only had 10 dog cages. But cage 10 was where we put the animals we don't expect to live long. So we nicknamed it unlucky cage number 13.

"Oh, it's got a bowel blockage. I'm surprised it's still alive. Thought it would have died last night."

"Can't we get it treated?" I asked her "We have a vet on call who can do the surgery."

"Not worth it" she said, without any care in her voice.

"I'll take the dog" I told her, "if you organise the surgery. My family have talked about getting a dog for a while."

"Too expensive," she said coldly. "Take one of the healthy dogs home. Oh, and tell me when that dog passes away."

And with that, she put her head back in her office and went back to whatever she was previously doing.

I was furious. I looked again at the beautiful brown dog struggling to stay alive. I knew that we could save it. But Daisy didn't want to. She had condemned it to death.

I thought about calling the vet myself. But Daisy would just turn him away when he arrived.

If only Daisy was the one to call...

I rushed to the bathroom to freshen myself up. I threw some make-up on my face from the small compact kit I kept in my purse.

I didn't know if this would even work. I didn't even know if Daisy was into me. And would I swap with a woman? Did it only work on men? Did it only work on Darren?! I realised Henry was right. I should have done more experimenting.

I'd never tried to seduce a woman before. So I walked into Daisy's office in the same way I would if I was trying to seduce a man. My sexiest walk. Making deep eye contact.