Mixed Signals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah" I replied. "It's good. Um...any ground rules we need to know?"

"Stop means stop" replied Amy, "and condoms are mandatory for everyone at the club. House rules."

We didn't have to say anything else. Oliver went over to Eliana, and guided her onto one of the couches. As soon as she was sitting, he gently pulled down her underwear. Seconds later, his face was buried in her crotch.

Right in front of me, another man had his tongue at my wife's pussy. Soon, his cock would be inside her. And I had to be OK with this.

Our connection was still strong. I could feel the pleasure Eliana was getting as Oliver began to lap his tongue against her excited clit.

Meanwhile Amy reached into my swim shorts, and fished my cock out, playing with it in her hands.

"It's always weird the first time" Amy said to me. "Watching someone else with your partner. Just remember you're experiencing this together."

She knelt down and took my cock into her mouth.

"Oh god! Oh god that feels so good!" Cried out Eliana, and I realised she was reacting to Amy's blowjob, even more than Oliver's tongue.

It did feel amazing, and I started to think about anything else to distract myself from the pleasure. I started trying to remember all the types of cereal and breakfast foods available in the supermarket.

"Oh Mattias!" Eliana called out "Get that girl naked on the sofa this second!"

Amy didn't wait for me. At Eliana's command she released my cock and moved to the long couch, carefully taking her bikini bottom off and opening her legs wide for me. I knelt between the open legs, and began to eat the offered pussy.

Oliver, on the other hand, moved away from Eliana's crotch, standing up to get a condom from the table. He laid Eliana on the couch, and a moment later, he was inside her, gentle thrusting to get her used to his cock.

We'd had these powers about a month, but this was the first time I felt a pussy being fucked without me doing the fucking. Orgasms seemed to have an unlimited range. But sexual feelings were only short range. And our children never fucked in the same house as us.

Oliver felt good.

Oliver felt REALLY good for Eliana's pussy. I could feel just how much she was enjoying it.

"Get a condom," Amy instructed.

I slipped the condom onto my raging hard erection, wishing I had a cockring or something to help me keep control longer.

"Go behind me." she said, guiding me to lie on the sofa with my back against the back of the sofa. "So we can watch my partner fucking your wife"

She laid in front of me, facing out, and lifted up one leg, allowing me to slide inside her from behind. The position only worked because she was a short girl, and I had a reasonably long cock.

"Oh my god" Eliana called out again as the tip of my cock slid into Amy for the first time. "Oh god I'm cumming!"

I braced myself for the wave of pleasure I knew was about to hit me. I thought harder and harder about breakfast cereals, trying not to cum at the same time as my wife.

Weetabix. Cornflakes. Poptarts. Frosties, Muesli. Muesli with fruit pieces. Muesli with nuts.

The pleasure of my wife's orgasm slowly subsided, though Oliver's thrusting never slowed.

"Did you like that?" Asked Amy. "Did you like watching Oliver make your wife cum?"

Clearly she had some sort of fetish about watching her partner pleasuring someone else. Or maybe it was more about me being forced to watch.

"What can I do to make YOU cum?" I asked, not answering her question.

"Put a finger in my arse"

Obediently, I licked one of my fingers, then slowly pushed it into her arsehole. All the while still fucking her, and watching my wife getting fucked by Oliver's big cock. The guy had stamina.

"Oh yeah" Amy said "Oh just like that. Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! I'm going to cum!"

Her pussy tightened around my cock as her pleasure erupted like a volcano. The squeezing drew my own orgasm, filling up the condom. I heard my wife mutter an "oh god" from across the room.

I pulled out, and just stayed on the sofa, watching Oliver continue to fuck my wife. Pretending, of course, that I wasn't still feeling the connection with my wife. Feeling every thrust she did. Eventually, he began to speed up his thrusting, before suddenly stopping, his eyes rolling back as he released himself.

And with that, the magic moment was finished. Both Oliver and I removed out used condoms, tying them up and putting them in the bins provided. Amy and Eliana went to find the ladies room.

"Pretty fun, huh?" Oliver said to me.

"Yeah" I agreed. I had no idea what the etiquette was here. 'We just fucked each other's wives. Were we meant to talk about sports? The weather? Who had the tighter pussy?

"So...um" I said "Where do you recommend we go next at this club?"

"Bar and disco is always good. Especially if you need a few minutes to recover. Or the pool for a swim. After that, there are many options. If Eliana is interested in more of a gang-bang situation there are a couple of rooms with beds in the middle. Or you can just find more couples like us. Oh, and there's a glory hole area too, if that's either of your things."

The ladies came back giggling to each other.

"So nice to meet you both" said Amy, taking Oliver's arm to lead him away. "Honey, do you know if we can get some breakfast cereal here? I've got this sudden craving for cornflakes."

"Cornflakes!" I said to my wife in excitement, the moment the couple were out of earshot.

"What?"

"I was thinking about breakfast cereals while we were fucking. And now she's thinking about them too!"

"You think about breakfast cereals?"

"You're missing the point! I think I sent her my thoughts when one of us orgasmed! I've learned my sex super-power. I can sent people thoughts!"

"You know what I'm going to say, love. Follow the science. I give you my full permission as your wife to go and give orgasms to others here, and test your theory. Try to make them think of something specific, like a song to sing, or to give you their car keys later."

It was so strange to hear my wife give me permission to fuck others.

"And you love?" I asked "Did you get any of Oliver's memories?"

"His PIN number is 4835", she said with a smile.

----------

Eliana and I walked around the club, looking for either of the Flints. We found our main target, David the bank manager, in one of the gangbang rooms that Oliver had described to me earlier. There was a large bed area in the middle of the room, with space for others to walk around the edges.

Currently in that room, there were two ladies. Neither was Mrs Flint. And surrounding them were about ten men of different heights, ages and body shapes. One of those men was Mr Flint.

Eliana gave me a kiss on the cheek. "You going to be OK?"

I nodded. It was a slight lie. In truth I wasn't really ready for my wife to be gang-banged by ten or more strange men, but this was the whole reason we were at the club.

She walked into the gangbang room, already taking her bikini bottom off. I heard several wolf whistles from the excited men there.

I went into the swimming pool and relaxed in the warm waters, my back against one of the pool walls.

"Hi there" A young lady approached me in the water. "You doing OK?"

"Yeah" I said. I couldn't tell her that I had a psychic connection to my wife, and could already feel a cock in both her mouth and her pussy. "You having a good time tonight?"

"Yes thanks" the girl said with a smile. "Can I ask you something? Do you have a daughter named Britney?"

"Why yes" I said. Suddenly uncomfortable that I had been recognised. "Why?"

"I'm Claudia. I know your daughter."

"Oh" I said, not sure how to respond.

"Um...do you want to come out the pool with me?" she said, almost shyly. But there was also a devilish tone hidden underneath.

"I need a few minutes" I said to her.

"Oh" she said disappointingly, beginning to swim away.

"BUT" I said quickly "Maybe you want to come a bit closer for a few minutes?"

She swam next to me, her back against the same wall. Her large breasts rising up in the water.

I reached my hand down into her bikini bottom, finding her smooth, shaven pussy. I began to play and rub.

"Who are you here with?" making conversation as I fingered her pussy.

"Nobody tonight," she replied. She moved closer to my ear "But I want you inside me, before the end of the night"

"I thought it was couples only?" I said, feeling my cock stirring at her near-demand of sex.

"Men in couples. Women can arrive alone if they want."

Claudia's hand moved to my swimwear, finding my cock becoming hard again.

"Are you ready to leave the pool now?"

I just nodded, and we climbed the nearest ladder out of the water. Beside the pool were a couple of benches for exactly this reason. The bench nearest us was already taken by a younger man receiving a blowjob from a slightly older woman. So we moved to the next free bench.

"Lie down for me" Claudia instructed. She clearly enjoyed being dominant in sex.

Pulling my trunks down, I rested across the whole bench, my excited cock pointing upright at the pool ceiling.

I could still feel Eliana in the other room. The consistent filling of mouth and pussy. I tried not to think about how many people might have cum inside her so far, their orgasms giving away their secret thoughts.

Claudia didn't give me head first. She just carefully removed her bikini bottom, giving a sexy wiggle when fully naked. Then, almost by magic, she had a condom in her hand. She opened the packet and rolled it expertly down my shaft. Finally, she brought a ball of spit to her crotch before climbing on top of me, and slowly sitting down onto my cock.

As we began to fuck, a random thought hit me, that Claudia was almost exactly the same age as my own daughter. That her body would be similar to Britney's body. Her pussy would be similar to Britney's pussy. But I tried to put it out my mind. That wasn't my kink. I didn't want to secretly fuck my own daughter.

The young lady was rising up and down vigorously on my cock, and it felt amazing. I tried to remember what my wife said about practising my superpower.

I considered trying to get her to give me her car keys, but I didn't even know if Claudia had a car. Then I considered getting her to give me her wallet. But that didn't seem fair. She didn't seem like a bad girl. So I started thinking about songs. The rhythm of her bouncing seemed to fit a David Bowie song, 'ashes to ashes'. So I thought about that, while not thinking about how good her pussy felt. And also not thinking about the fact that someone now had their cock in my wife's arsehole.

"I've got a secret," Claudia said to me, leaning down to whisper in my ear. Her large breasts against my chest. "Can I tell you?"

"Uh huh" I said in agreement, focusing more on the song in my head.

"You're the third person in your family I've fucked" she said, giggling slightly.

"Huh? What??"

"Britney made a deal with me to take your son's virginity. Henry's cock was as big as yours, and his cum tasted like honey. But he was so naive and innocent. Not like you."

I didn't say anything. I was shocked by this revelation. All the while, this girl kept grinding her pussy and in the other room my wife's arsehole continued to have a cock inside it.

"Then after I fucked your son" Claudia continued "I went back to Britney's room. And I seduced her. This was the first pussy she ever tasted. And now she can't get enough minge. I turned your daughter bi."

I was getting angry now. The way this young girl was talking about my family. My children.

"And after I've fucked you" she whispered into my ear, a sexual eagerness in her voice "I'm going to look for your wife. I'll get her to eat this pussy too. I'll have fucked your whole fucking family."

That was it. I was enraged. There was no way I was letting this...whore, this skank, near my wife.

I started to fuck her hard. I put my hand down to where our crotches met, and tried to rub against her clit with my hand. My other hand moved to her breasts, squeezing her nipple in a way that always makes my wife feel good. I was going to make this girl orgasm. And I was going to ruin her life.

"Oh god!" she said loudly, leaning back and away from my face. "Oh god that feels so fucking good!"

"Yeah, you fucking take that you whore" I said loudly, fucking with a passion I hadn't felt in years. A couple of others in the room turned to see us, but just smiled at our sexual energy.

"Oh god I'm going to cum!" she shouted loudly.

'You want cum' I thought hard. 'You NEED cum. You are ADDICTED to men's cum. You NEED it ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING FACE'

She stopped bouncing and I felt the girl's pussy tighten around my cock. I repeated the mantra in my mind. 'You NEED men's cum all over your face. You need men's cum all over YOUR FACE'.

Claudia suddenly jumped off me, kneeling down in front of the bench. "Cum on my face! Please cum on my face"

I stood up, pulling the condom from my cock. I began frantically shaking my cock over her head. She looked desperate for it. Like a starving man looking at food. Like a smoker without nicotine.

I couldn't help but think of her fucking my children. My son's cock in her mouth and pussy. My daughter sixty-nining this young lady, getting her first taste of a woman from her. I was furious at this girl, corrupting my family.

Bursts of white streams erupted from my cock, landing over her eyes and nose. 'This is your life now bitch' I thought. 'This is your punishment for messing with my family'.

----

"Did someone have fun?"

Eliana found me later, drinking a cocktail at the bar. Behind us, the dance floor was full of couples dancing, as well as at least two blowjobs and one couple leaning against the wall fucking hard.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I felt it" she said with a smile. "Shall we get out of here?"

"Did you get what we need?" I asked.

"I think so," she said with a sly smile.

"OK" I said. "But there's one thing I need to check on first."

I walked around the sex-club until I found her. Claudia was giving blowjobs on one side of a gloryhole. Men were lining up to use her. As I watched, one man came into her mouth. As soon as the man finished, she fished the cum out of her mouth with her hand, and wiped it across her forehead and cheeks. Her hair and face was slick and shiny with cum.

I just smiled.

----------------

(Henry)

The next part of the plan would be difficult to pull off.

I had to get close to Jessica, the woman from the bank. Close enough for us to form a connection when she orgasmed. To make her my slave.

We'd brainstormed hundreds of ways to do this, but it always resulted in Jessica seeing my face. And if she saw my face, there was a chance she'd report me to the police. And if she reported me to the police, we were done for.

Surprisingly, it was Dad who came up with the idea.

We would form a sex cult.

First, we needed a location. I rented a large apartment in the town we found on an online rental site. They accepted cash, and didn't keep records. They probably thought they were being smart, and avoiding taxes this way. It worked out perfectly for both sides.

I found a mask I liked. It was from a computer game or something, and looked like it should be at the Venice carnival, but it was white and it had dark red robes to cover the rest of my body. You couldn't tell anything about me when I wore it. It was comfortable too. Which was important. Because I'd have to wear it non-stop until the bank robbery was pulled off.

The sex cult started with one girl. A local prostitute. She didn't mind fucking a man in a costume for the right type of money. Of course, I had my own fun with her, but I made sure she orgasmed first, playing with herself in front of me. She tried to fake it, but I knew it wasn't real. But then she really did cum, becoming my first cult slave.

She was under strict instructions to only fuck when I was in the room.

Soon, she started to bring 'johns' back to the apartment. The men were freaked out a bit, but she offered the sex for free, if they fucked her while I watched silently. Some refused, but more men agreed. Now I had four male slaves.

These four men paid for more prostitutes to come to the apartment. To fuck in my presence. To fuck in the presence of the master. Within a few days, my cult had fifteen.

We bought cheap beds and set them up in the room. We all slept in the same room, close enough to me that they kept their connection to me when cumming.

The johns cooked and cleaned. The girls went out to do errands for us, like food shopping. Or find specific targets for us to add to the cult.

And of course, there were girls available to me whenever I was horny.

There were guys too, if I wanted to experiment. I wasn't really into guys. But I made an exception for my old school bully Andrew, when he was added to our cult. He used to be a real jerk at school, bullying everyone he could, including me. But he had bullied a gay guy really hard. So much so he'd tried to take his own life. So I made Andrew our gay cumbucket. I made him swallow my cum, before encouraging every john to use his arsehole freely.

Karma was a bitch.

The day Mum and Dad were going to the sex-club, I ordered my girls to go out and find the most attractive men in the town.

So that night, as I felt Mum and Dad orgasming at their sex-club, I passively watched six of the most attractive men I'd ever seen cum, becoming part of my harem.

By this point, we had mattresses on the floor of the apartment, so everyone slept in the same room as me. I needed them all to be under my power. At least, for one more night. Sure, I could let them go home to their partners and families, but the risk one might orgasm without me near was too high. It could ruin everything.

The next day, all six of the most attractive men arrived at Jessica's apartment in the early evening, with a simple message.

She was invited to join the cult. She'd get money and power, and have all six of these men as her personal sex slaves.

If she agreed to the initiation ceremony.

And thirty minutes later, they were all in our cult's apartment. Jessica's clothes off, with one of the men in each of her holes, with three more naked and waiting to take their places. The others in the cult were there too, men and women. It was a big day.

I knew what Jessica had done to my father.

So I made sure every man in the cult got to use her that night. I even let Andrew use her pussy, though he was the very last.

Nobody had used a condom. Cum leaked out of every hole. I even had a couple of the men cum into her nose and ears, just because I could.

And Jessica seemed to love it.

------

(Britney)

It was finally time for the heist.

Everything was set.

Mum and Dad had got all the security codes.

Henry and his sex-cult had Jessica, as well as extra men and women to help move the cash.

It was all down to me.

There was only one security guard on duty that night at the bank.

It was past two AM when I knocked on the glass door of the bank.

The fat security guard came to the window.

I was covered in makeup, and wearing clothes from a charity shop to help disguise myself. I had poured tequila over myself a few hours before. I stank of booze.

"Hey mister!" I said, pretending to be drunk. "I REALLY need the bathroom. Can I use your bathroom here? I'll give you a blowjob if you say yes. I LOVE a man in uniform!"

We already knew that the overweight security guard was called Mikey. That he was separated from his wife and about to be divorced for physical abuse. We'd deliberately chosen him, over nice guy Nick, to be the security guard we used that night.

We knew that Mikey wouldn't turn down a drunk girl.