Mixed Signals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Britney?" She said, "...What are you doing?"

I closed the door to her office, locking it. I pulled down the blinds on the door window too.

"Britney?" she said unsure, standing up from her office chair.

I put my hand behind her head, and brought her mouth towards mine. She tasted of cigarettes, but I put that out my mind as my mouth opened with hers and our tongues danced.

I didn't want to be coy. The poor dog might not have time for a long seduction. Every second mattered. So I put my hand straight down the front of her jeans, finding her shaved pussy. Two or three days of stubbly hair growth itched my hand as I felt to find her clit and start rubbing.

"Britney..." she meekly said. "Not in my office.."

She didn't say no. She didn't say she wasn't interested.

"Shut up," I told her. "How do you want it?"

"On my desk" she muttered.

I moved my other hand from behind her head to her crotch, and with both hands I removed her jeans and panties. I was surprised how feminine they were, for someone who is usually so masculine.

I pushed her backwards towards her desk, and she broke off our kiss to sit on it, opening her legs for me.

I sat on the office chair, and pulled myself over to her. Her pussy glistened, wet in anticipation. My lips moved in, aiming straight for her clit.

I had this trick I first learned from a guy. I put her clit at the front of my teeth, with just enough pressure to keep it in place. Then I sucked hard, in and out, allowing her sensitive clit to rub against my top and bottom teeth with each suction.

It worked on me.

It had worked on every girl I'd gone down on so far.

And it was working now.

"Oh Britney," Daisy said loudly. "Oh Britney! Oh, I've dreamed of this! Oh, fuck me Britney I'm going to cum!"

And then, my world went white.

A moment later my eyesight returned. In front of me, unconscious, was my body. Britney's body. And I was naked below the waist, sitting on the desk. Sitting on Daisy's desk.

I could feel how horny Daisy had been. Her hormones now racing through me. Her body wanted me to play with her pussy. To feel another orgasm.

But now was not the time.

I put on Daisy's clothes again, and grabbed the phone.

"McCinnock's vets? It's Daisy at the shelter. I need someone ASAP for a bowel surgery on a 3 year old female labrador."

---------

(Henry)

It was 5pm and I arrived at the house at the time Nastia told me.

After my conversation with Britney this morning, I decided to try the experiment.

So I sent a voicemail to Nastia, telling her I wanted us to have a threesome with her sister. The mind-control powers I seemed to have on her meant Nastia agreed to everything I suggested. I'd already tested this a little with her in the bedroom. Nothing was off limits to me apparently. No condom pussy fucking? Absolutely. Having her swallow my cum? Not her favourite, but anything for me. Anal? She'd said no to every other guy before me...but I could do anything I wanted to her body.

Both girls greeted me at their front door. As usual, Anastasia seemed overjoyed to see me. Svetlana seemed more cautious, and even a little annoyed.

Their mum was in the kitchen. I'd met her a couple of times, and she seemed really nice. She wasn't even forty yet, having had the twins at just nineteen. At dinner a few nights before, she proudly told me that twins run in her family, and that she had a twin sister, back in Romania.

Anastasia's dad Petyr was a big, muscular eastern-european guy who seemed less happy about me sleeping with his daughter, but didn't say anything outright. He would still be at work until late.

After a quick polite chat with their mum, Anastasia grabbed both my hand and Svetlana's, and led us both upstairs. But not into Anastasia's bedroom, where I usually slept with Anastasia. But into Svetlana's bedroom.

With the door closed and locked, Svetlana was first to speak.

"If we do this, there are rules. I'm not touching Anastasia. We're twins, but that doesn't mean we go down on each other. And this is a one-off. You're not suddenly dating both of us. We're just going to have some fun together, and it will stop Nastia from talking about this. She's been begging me for it all day for some reason. Oh, and condoms. For me AND for her. God I can't believe she lets you fuck her without one. Agreed?"

"Sure" I said. "But I'm not leaving this room until you've both orgasmed. Deal?"

The twins just looked at each other. Then they dropped to their knees at the same moment, working together to open the fly on my trousers.

"This big dick is the ONLY reason I agreed to this," Svetlana told me, before being the first to put it into her warm mouth.

I quickly pulled out my phone and sent off a message on our new family Whatsapp group. "With Nastia. Expect orgasm in 10 to 20 minutes."

The girls took turns sucking on my cock, before passing it to the other with a sexy smile. It felt so good I almost came right then, but held off. Instead moving away and helping each one get naked. I'd seen Anastasia naked many times now, but still enjoyed the moments her boobs were released to me, or her panties slipped down to between her feet.

And seeing Svetlana too was glorious. She didn't mind me helping her with her clothes. Her jeans had been skinny, and we laughed together as I pulled them off her, before I went to her mouth for a kiss.

All three of us naked, I placed them next to each other on the bed, and took turns eating each pussy. I started with Anastasia, before moving to Svetlana. The girls weren't touching each other sexily, but they were holding hands, squeezing each other when things felt good.

Apart from the different hair styles, the girls were identical. They even had the same brown freckles on their inner thighs.

Their pussies tasted slightly different though, and I absentmindedly wondered why. Both good. But different.

On the bus to the university, I'd made Anastasia cum just with my hands. And already I'd felt her squeeze my head so tightly as she came from my tongue.

But nothing from Svetlana yet. And her pleasure was key to my experiment.

"What position do you like?" I whispered in her ear, moving away from between her legs. "What makes you cum?"

"Doggy" she replied. "I feel like a dirty girl when I'm fucked from behind".

So I moved her to her knees with her arse up, and started pounding her from behind. I hated having the condom on, but it was helping me last longer.

I held on as long as I could, trying to make her cum before I did. Though she was clearly enjoying herself, I hadn't hit her 'final buzzer'.

"My turn!" said Nastia, kneeling next to her sister. "Fuck me hard master."

I pulled out of Svetlana and thrust my cock into Nastia. I'd thought to only be inside her a few moments before returning to Svetlana, but she moved away from us, and to a different part of the bed.

Opening her legs so we could both see, she began to play with herself, looking directly at us both.

Something twigged in my brain.

"Oh you like that?" I said to her, "You like watching me dominate your sister?"

"....Yes"

"Call me Master." I commanded her. "Do you like watching me fuck your sister?"

"Yes Master"

"Play with that pussy" I ordered her. "Show me how much you like it."

And she did. As I pushed in and out of her twin sister, I watched her rubbing faster and faster. Until suddenly her body shook. And her eyes widened. And in that moment, I knew she was mine.

"Did you just cum?"

"Yes Master." she said, in a different, more soft voice. "Did it make you happy?"

"Very much. Will you do whatever I want now? Just like your sister?"

"Whatever you want Master. My body is your slave"

"Then take this condom off me, and kneel."

For the second time I was inside Svetlana's tight cunt. And this time, I didn't hold back, filling her up with my cum almost immediately.

"Nastia, are you still my slave too?"

"Yes Master!!" she replied quickly. "Always!"

"Then suck the juices off my cock" I instructed her. As soon as I pulled my cock out of Svetlana's red pussy, it slipped into her sister's waiting mouth.

When we were all finished, and had taken turns in the bathroom, the three of us relaxed on the bed together. They both played gently with my cock until it was hard again.

"What do you want now, Master?" they asked, almost in unison. "Are you ready to fuck again??"

"Hmmm" I thought out loud. "What's your mother doing downstairs? Do you think she would like to join us?"

----------

Britney

The surgery went well. It only took Kieren, the vet, an hour from start to finish. The dog's life was saved, and he'd wake up again from his surgery in a few more hours.

There was a message from Henry on my phone about an upcoming orgasm, but I didn't feel anything. So I guessed I only felt that connection when I was in my own body.

Since I was still in Daisy's body, I decided it was time to experiment. Just like Henry had suggested. I didn't feel guilty about using Daisy's body. This was her punishment for not trying to save the dog's life.

"OK Daisy" Kieren said "the payment's gone through. Call me if you need anything else."

"Well..." I said in a playful tone.

Five minutes later, and we were in a small bathroom stall. I was bent over and Kieren the vet was fucking me hard from behind. He was a little older, in his early fifties, but his stamina was like that of a young man.

"Oh god Daisy. I was always sure you were a dyke!" he said as he thrusted. "You're pussy is so fucking tight. It's like you've never fucked a guy before. Hey, maybe my dick will turn you straight!"

His homophobic comment annoyed me, and I was about to tell him to pull out of me, when he came, and my world went white again.

A moment later, and I was in the body of the fifty year old veterinarian. 'My' cock was still inside the now unconscious Daisy, who was balanced with her head against the closed bathroom door.

I pulled 'my' cock out, appraising it. Not as big as Darren's, but not bad. The condom surrounding it had his white liquid pooling at the end.

"Just like him" I said out loud "to not announce when he was about to cum."

I'd insisted he wear a condom so Daisy didn't wake up to find surprise cum in her pussy. Or worse, become pregnant without understanding how, and start making religious connotations.

I carefully manoeuvred Daisy's unconscious body onto the toilet seat. But I kept her underwear and jeans and hid them. When I finally returned to my own body, I would need time to get out of the dog shelter with my new rescued dog.

The experiment had worked. I could transfer from body to body via orgasm. I checked on my own body. Still unconscious in Daisy's office. But it seemed healthy. Just like I was sleeping.

I now had Kieran's body.

Originally, I'd just planned to have a wank and release him and Daisy from my control. BUT he had made that homophobic comment earlier.

I opened his phone. I googled "Gay sex clubs in my area, open now."

-----

(Henry)

The next morning, I got one text, from Anastasia, wishing me good morning, and telling me I was still her master.

This was all part of my experiment.

I don't know how, but the girls had convinced their mum to join us in bed. I didn't complain. The mum was surprisingly easy to bring to orgasm, and after I enjoyed having the mother riding my cock while her daughters took turns sitting on my face, I covered all three of their faces with my cum. Their mum seemed to enjoy my cum on her face the most.

"Am I your master?" I asked them.

"Yes Henry. You are my master" they all said in near unison. My cum still dripping off their faces.

"Will you do what I say?" I asked. "No matter what?"

"Yes Master. Anything you want."

"Tonight" I instructed their mum "You must sleep with your husband. And he must give you an orgasm. Don't let the sex stop until you cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes master. Of course. But I'll be thinking of you."

"Good girl" I said, suddenly realising I didn't know her name. "Don't let him know we slept together. And in the morning, send me a text to tell me that I am still your master."

The woman nodded.

"Svetlana" I said "Tonight, you will masturbate yourself until you cum. And in the morning, you'll text me that I am still your master."

"I'll put my fingers inside me and think of you," she said in a sexy voice.

"Anastasia, you are never allowed to masturbate, or have sex with another person, unless I tell you to."

"Of course master! I only want you!"

"Good girl Anastasia. And every morning, you'll text me and tell me I'm your master."

I then left their home, exhausted.

So when the morning arrived and only one text, I knew Britney's hunch had been correct. Since orgasms were the key to activating my power, it was the key to deactivating too.

And just as Britney having a wank (when in the body of Darren) broke the connection, even self-applied pleasure broke the connection between Svetlana and I.

I decided to 'break up' with Anastasia that day. It wasn't really fair on her. She was under my spell. So I gave her clear instructions. At lunch, she publicly broke up with me in the college lunchroom. Then she went into the bathroom, and broke the connection with me.

She was free.

And I was free.

And in future, I'd make sure none of my new love-slaves thought they were in a relationship with me, or publicly revealed my power over them.

-----

(Mattias)

Things were not going so well for me.

The police finished their investigation. They couldn't rule either way as to who-forced-who into the cleaning room. So they just closed the investigation, leaving it up to our own employers.

The bank did nothing. Jessica kept her job.

I, on the other hand, lost my job. The company said they couldn't keep someone on staff who had an accusation of sexual assault, even if the police couldn't prove it.

Everyone was trying to be comforting, but I was worried about what would happen to us next.

I sent out some CVs to other companies, but somehow they heard about the accusation against me, and said they couldn't hire me.

We had a little saved up, but it wouldn't last long.

We sat down over the dinner table and discussed it.

I was proud of Henry for breaking his connection with Anastasia recently. It couldn't have been easy to give up a hot girl like that, even if she was only with him because of his sex superpower.

I was less happy at Britney for experimenting with her power. Of course Eliana was happy she was doing it in a kinda scientific way, but it was still strange to know my daughter was out fucking random people, even if she was over twenty, and was mainly fucking using other people's bodies.

I scratched Giz the dog under the table. She'd been here only two days since Britney brought her home, but it felt like she'd been here forever.

"OK..." said Henry, after we discussed the problem of money. "I've had this crazy idea. It's going to sound nuts. But hear me out."

"OK" said Eliana. "We're listening."

"I want to rob a bank," he said with a smile.

---------

The plan was sound. It could take months to get organised, but it would work. And they would never trace it back to us, as long as we were careful.

But it would involve sex. Not just Henry and Britney using their powers. But also Eliana.

For this to work, my wife would need to sleep with other people. Several other people. Mainly men, but possibly women too.

Not sleep with. Just have sex with.

And I'd need to be OK with this.

If the plan had any other option available to us, I would take it.

But this seemed the only way.

And it would get revenge on Jessica.

"Um..." Britney said. "I think there's an elephant in the room we haven't addressed yet."

"I think there are several elephants that we have discussed extensively," replied Henry.

"Look. We know I've got a sex superpower. And Henry. And Mum. But we don't know about Dad."

"Nothing seemed to happen to Jessica" I said, hating every time I said that name.

"We don't know that," replied Britney. "And we don't know if your emotional state at the time affected it."

"So what are you suggesting?" Asked Eliana.

"I think Dad needs to get laid." She said,

------

Our first big break came only days later. And with it, my chance to learn if I had a 'sex superpower' like the rest of my family.

We started following Jessica and others from the local bank. People we would need to get close to, in order to seduce and use to break into the bank.

Britney's new dog was a perfect excuse to walk past the bank multiple times a day. And with Henry being the only one actually busy in the day with his college studies, Eliana, Britney and I were free to follow and investigate everyone.

As I said, our big break came just days after we agreed to the heist.

We learned the main manager of the bank, Mr David Flint and his wife of twelve years Mrs Rebecca Flint were members of a local sex-club. Britney spotted them going inside.

Apparently, by using her powers (spotting a male member of the club outside the club having a cigarette, and giving a blowjob, therefore swapping with him) she went inside and chatted with said bank manager. He told her that they are regulars on Tuesday and Sunday nights.

So one week later, and I couldn't believe I was walking into a sex-club. I didn't even know the town had a sex-club.

It advertised itself as a 'spa and beauty resort'. But if you investigated closer, you learned that the day was a fancy spa, the evening was a sex-club.

You had to register to get inside, and provide some ID. But that wasn't a problem. The club welcomed new couple members. And that was all done in advance. So by Tuesday night, all was prepared.

I still wasn't sure I was ready for this. Sure, we were arriving here as a couple, but soon Eliana would be having sex with someone else. Maybe multiple others.

There were lockers for our belongings. We changed into our swimwear (trunks and bikini bottoms only) and put on our complimentary spa bathrobes. Several people in the changing room introduced themselves and said hi. They could tell we were new.

One particular couple seemed very keen to show us around. Amy was in her early thirties and was a primary school teacher. She was quite short, with brown hair and a nice smile. Her breasts were average, with the left one just slightly larger than the right. Her partner Oliver was in his late thirties, and a safety inspector on building sites. Through his swimming trunks, I could see he was quite well hung. He was taller than me, and I hated to admit it, but in better physical shape too.

"I'm just happy to meet another couple here who don't have children at my school" Amy said as she showed us one of the indoor spa pools. Several people were swimming in the water. A sign near the pool edge instructed that sex in the pool was forbidden, but there seemed to be one couple ignoring the sign. "It's so awkward to see them as parents at school, complaining I don't teach their children well enough, then they want to come here and fuck me, like it's their relationship kink. And nine times out of ten it's the mums who are more into me than the dads!"

"It'll get more busy later" Oliver said to us, taking us over to show one of the 'relaxation cubicles'. "New couples always arrive early." The cubicle had a couple of chaise lounge sofas - the type therapists seem to always have, facing each other, with a small table in the middle with snacks and water bottles.

There was also a bottle of lube. And several condom packets.

"Um...is this OK?" Amy asked us, pulling the small curtain behind the relaxation cubicle, closing off the area to others.

Eliana gave me a look. It was the type of look that said 'I know it's not the bank couple, but we are in a sex club, and they are both cute, and it will look suspicious if we don't'. It was amazing what Eliana could say with just her eyes.