Mixing Business with Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Tom, Yes fuck me hard. Make me cum again!" she blurted out.

I pounded her harder and faster. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. Hearing her twice already I knew she was close to cumming.

"Oh God! Fuck Yes!" she cried. I felt her legs start to tighten and tremble.

"Cum for me Cori! Cum on my cock!" I commanded.

"Fuck! Fuck Fuck!" she yelled as her pussy flooded with cum. I heard it splashing as I pounded her. She quivered and shook as she cried between her breaths. I pulled out and lowered her leg. I walked over to her face, grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth onto my cock.

"Yeah, taste your cum baby, suck and lick me clean." I said authoritatively. She sucked and swirled her tongue around my dick. She reached behind me and grabbed my ass cheeks.

She pulled off me and said with teary eyes, "You gonna cum in my mouth Tom?"

"Not yet baby," I said as I pulled her up and lifted her to the arm of the couch. She leaned back and pulled her legs back. Standing in front of her I grabbed her hips and plowed into her pussy.

I slammed her hard and fast, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Our skin slapping, her juices and cum leaking out of her and I began to growl.

She yelled, "Cum for me baby cum for me! Cum in my mouth I wanna taste you!"

Feeling my climax approaching, I pulled out and went to the end of the couch where her mouth was open and ready. I stuffed my dick into her welcoming mouth, grabbed her hair and face fucked her. She played with her clit as she sucked my cock, gagging.

"Fuck!" I growled as I shot my load into her mouth. Some cum dripped out of the side of her mouth. Then she pulled off of me, while I continued by jerking off on her face and mouth. She screamed and squirted again from her masturbation. Her cum and juices sprayed on the floor and coffee table. She took my cock back into her mouth and sucked out the rest of my milk. Both of us exhausted and panting, I sat back on the couch. She slid off the arm of the couch to lay across my lap.

She looked at me and said, "Holy shit Tom, you really know how to show a girl a good time."

Petting her hair, I replied, "Well I'm glad I could oblige, Fuck, I had a great time too."

She took her robe, wiped off her face and said giggling, "Damn man, you cum a lot, Fuck!"

"Sorry," I replied.

Then she said, "No, don't be sorry, I fucking love it."

"Oh well, you're welcome then," I said laughing.

"Let's have another drink and then I wanna try out that shower," she said. We got off the couch and I went to put my robe on.

She grabbed it away from me and said, "No need for robes, I wanna sit naked at that bar."

We sat at the bar and I made our drinks. We chatted and admired each other's bodies. She took an ice cube from the ice bucket and seductively sucked on it. Then she ran it down her chest to her nipple and circled it while devilishly looking at me. She slid it over her other breast and did the same thing. I leaned in and sucked the water off her wet nipples. She moaned and threw her head back.

I sat back again to watch the show as she slid the ice cube down to her pussy. She swirled it around and slipped it in and out. Then she took the cube and sucked on it.

She leaned in, kissed me and passed the cube into my mouth. We passed it back and forth until it was completely melted.

She sat back and licked her lips. When she looked down she saw my cock getting hard again. She smiled and said, "Wow old man, you wanna fuck me again, don't you?"

I smiled and said, "Absolutely."

She took my hands and said, "Let's try that shower first." I got up and scooped her up in my arms. Her arms around my neck, legs around my waist and my hands on her ass. As I carried her, a couple of my fingers slipped into her pussy, she gasped and bit my shoulder. I set her down on the shower floor and I sucked off my fingers.

She took my hand and said, "Don't be greedy." She sucked them and licked them as well. I turned on the water and it was instantly warm. She stood under the showerhead and started to rinse off. Her long hair was wet and sexy as hell.

She walked over to the window and looked out. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her neck and played with her titties. She reached behind, grabbed my cock and started to pump it. She took a step back and held on to the window sill, directing my cock to her pussy. I pushed my cock into her and she gasped. I pulled and thrusted in a steady motion.

"Oh Tom yes, fuck me," she whispered. I grabbed her hips and started to pound her harder and faster. Her hands on the glass holding herself up.

She suddenly pulled away from me and went to the hand rail. She grabbed it with one hand and pulled one foot over her head. I held her ankle and put my other arm around her and pushed back in. Her arm was around my neck and we were kissing each other as I pushed up into her.

We moaned into each other's mouths and she bit my bottom lip. I felt her pussy tighten, which I knew meant she was about to orgasm.

"Fuck...Fuck..Fuck Oh God!" she yelled. I felt her fill with her cum. Still shaky, she looked at me with a stern face and said, "Cum for me old man..cum inside me!" I groaned, as my body started to tingle.

I pushed up hard into her, looked into her beautiful green eyes and yelled, "Oh Fuck!" I blasted my cum deep inside her. From the amount of cum I shot, I pretty much knew I was done for the evening.

I pulled out, she lowered her leg, we wrapped our arms around each other and engaged in a passionate kiss.

We showered, dried off and crawled into bed. Holding each other close, I looked into her eyes and said, "Well this by far is the best business trip I have ever been on."

She smiled and replied, "Well it's been a hell of a vacation for me too. I'm glad you were able to mix business with pleasure."

We kissed each other gently and drifted off to sleep.

To be continued.

12