Mizspelred Tie Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, she wasn't going to get pregnant from it.

"Baby, are you ok?" her mother asked.

Sue lazily opened her eyes. "Ha, ha, ha. Yes. YES!"

...

Boyfriend!

Reggy tossed the ball at the hoop in the rec center again.

Swish.

He was fine. He was ok. The world was still going the way it was supposed to. There was nothing to be angry about. Of course not. He went to get the ball and then went back to the three point line. He did a couple of dribbles and then chambered the ball on his fingers. Toss.

Swish.

Not that there was anything to think about but just to again confirm to himself that he was clear, he did not feel anything for Laura. She had a ... boyfriend, which was good. And besides, she'd never look at him that way, which was also good. And he'd never look at her that way. Of course not. And even if for whatever reason either one of them was stupid enough to act too much like his mother, it would never work out. They were family and Reggy was already inbred. He probably couldn't even have children as it was.

When girls like Samantha showed interest in him they had no idea what kind of fire they were playing with. He was damaged. He could feel it.

Swish.

Strawberry hemophilia was just what was shown on the surface. Who knew what was lurking underneath. He knew about the heart murmur, the anemia, and the thing with his liver but there could be all kinds of other things that would come to light and affect him as he got older. Laura was probably ... better off without him.

He went to get the ball again and, as he told himself internally that if he loved Laura he had to avoid her and never see her again, suddenly his chest tightened. His head became dizzy. He tried to gasp for air and none came. He tried to push the little bit of air that was already in his lungs out but it was trapped in there. He tried to cough but all that happened was he fell to the court clutching his chest.

Someone ran over to him but Reggy wasn't in a position to see who it was. He tried to look over or point towards his bag by the wall which contained his inhaler.

Pain.

Why did this have to hurt so much every single time?

...

"Are you sure you want to?" Lori asked as Sue got into position.

"Well, I'm not pulling out now."

"Do you remember what I did to you?"

"I got this, mom. Just lay back and let me do it."

"We can wait until another time if ..."

Sue stopped listening. She forced her mother's thighs apart and dove in.

"Careful, honey." her mother said.

Sue tasted the tangy pussy from which she was born and her mother moaned. Sue was determined to do a good job. She didn't want her mother to have to masturbate to get off. She'd be there for her. She remembered about the fingers and started to get one of them into her mom. That got a very positive reaction and she kept going.

It was funny how doing this was making herself horny again like she wanted to be fucked all over again. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad to let Uncle Clark fuck her. But as soon as the thought was there she had to dismiss it immediately. She didn't feel that way about him. She really wasn't that close to him. She could do this with mom because she was close to mom. It was ok. It was their secret thing that was amazing. Uncle Clark just wasn't part of the group. Not really.

"Oh, baby. Yes, baby. Don't stop."

Don't worry, mom. I won't.

...

"There you go. Just like that. Relax. Breathe in and out. Good job."

Reggy was leaning against the wall in the rec center taking slow deep breaths while some coach looking guy knelt next to him with his hand on Reggy's shoulder. Reggy sort of had the feeling to tell the guy to bugger off. He'd had asthma attacks his whole life and he knew what to do. He didn't need to be told.

"Hem, hum, hem" Reggy sounded as he cleared his airway. "Thanks," he said with a raspy voice.

"You'll be alright. Here's some water."

Water wasn't what he needed in that exact moment but sure. It was ok. He drank it down and thanked the man. When Reggy started to get to his feet there were a handful of other assholes there trying to help him.

"You're pretty good at the three point line." the coach said. "I was watching."

"I've had a lot of practice." Reggy looked at the man and thought he saw something else that he might have wanted to say. But the coach held it in and just helped Reggy with his bag and watched as Reggy departed for his car.

That was always the way. Anything that caused too much stress or was too active and it could never really be part of Reggy's life. Well, at least he had roller coasters. He loved defying the signs that said people with asthma couldn't ride. To date nothing at an amusement part had ever triggered him. Neither had haunted houses that put up those signs saying people with heart conditions had to stay out. It gave him a huge confidence boost to make it through one of those things when some 'normal' person would get so scared that they'd panic and run to the exit.

He got into his car and rolled down the windows to let all the hot air out. This wasn't him. This wasn't the way. He was never like this. He never wallowed in self pity over his medical issues before. Sure he'd wanted to be able to play more sports than he did but there were so many other possibilities in the world. He used to never even think about all that medical stuff.

Recently, however, it was always on his mind. Everyday, he'd wake up and wonder why he had to be this way. Why did there have to be things wrong with him? But he knew why and she lived in the other room. What kind of life was this?

...

Mother and daughter were both naked cuddling next to each other. Sue ran the tips of her fingers along the side of her mother's body. Lori was so sexy. Sue smiled. Mom had been right. It wasn't about being a lesbian. It was about being with family and it was wonderful. Her mother had completely replaced Reggy in her thoughts of incest. Doing this with her mother made her completely forget about her father and his rejection of her. She didn't even care about his opinion anymore. He was wrong. He should have loved Lori and he was an idiot to walk away from her.

Their legs were all tangled together and when Sue shifted her frame to be able to kiss her mother again, she found her groin in just the right position to press against her mother's. Sliding pussy against pussy, they began to kiss passionately again.

...

Reggy came into the house and looked around. Figures. Nobody home. Just as well. He really felt like being alone.

His legs were shaky as he climbed the steps so he took them slow and steady. His heart was pounding like he'd just drunk an entire pitcher of coffee. That usually meant that his guts were going to hurt later.

But he was breathing. He wasn't going to be able to eat until after he'd had a good night's sleep but he was breathing. He couldn't fault the medicine for doing what it was meant to do.

Ah, but why was it that he needed the inhaler in the first place? Huh? Huh?

And just as he was thinking that he was getting high enough on the steps to be able to peer out into the hall and he froze.

His mother and his sister were standing there at the other end, both nearly naked. What? Were they kissing? What the hell? His mother had her hands on each side of Sue's face and Sue was reaching over and feeling their mother's ass. Huh? No. Can't be. This is one of those things that if you see it you just know that it's drugs talking and can't be real. Did he maybe have a fever he didn't know about? Was this like that time he hallucinated some monster thing sitting on his chest keeping him immobile as he slept. This had to be something like that. This was some surreal bullshit that could not possibly be true.

Twitch. His dick noticed and even if this was his mother and sister, it was two women making out and that was hot.

Reggy took the next few steps to the top of the stairs and then the women noticed him. They pulled away from each other and Sue started to try and play it off.

"No, honey. Don't do that." his mother said to Sue. "He already saw us. There's no use pretending or trying to hide it. Lift your head up."

While they were not looking at him, Reggy just went to his room and closed the door. Maybe in the morning he'd remember what he'd really seen. In and out; the air passed into and out of his lungs. The whistle he had to carry with him, and most times only he could hear, would be gone until the morning.

"Don't let me die." he said. "Let me wake up tomorrow."

...

Reggy woke up the next morning with a shiver. His room was extra cold and he hadn't gotten under the covers the night before. Blood started to flow to his head and his eyes popped open and as his heart rate increased he knew he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.

He looked at his phone and the little green flashing light that let him know he had some kind of notification. He'd done everything he could to try and tell the phone that he didn't want all these random messages from every single app on the thing. He'd cut most of them off but some of those damn apps just ignored his settings and tried to bother him anyway.

He thought he probably looked like a high school girl, his phone being the first thing he looked at in the morning. He was disgusted with himself.

Laura - You wanted to talk? What's up?

Oh. Well, that was something. He was about to quickly type in a response but then his memory was warning him. She had a boyfriend. But he was her cousin and, if memory served, also her best friend. No. Stop lying to yourself. He knew why he wanted to talk to her. Deep down, he knew. It didn't matter if he didn't admit it to himself or put words to it. He knew.

How long had he known? How long had that been there? He wasn't sure but he knew damn well it was there the day she'd said she couldn't see him or talk to him anymore.

He took a nice, long, hot shower and for some reason felt weird when he looked at his mother's door on the way back to his room. Yeah, well, what else was new?

When he went down to the kitchen to get breakfast, he found his mother and his sister quietly conversing with each other. They stopped the moment that Reggy entered the room and then they both followed him with their eyes as he started to make toast. Reggy looked over his shoulder at the two of them and then turned all the way around to confront them.

"What?" he asked.

"Are you feeling ok?" his mother asked.

"I'm fine."

"You seemed upset yesterday."

"I had an asthma attack at the gym."

His mother rushed over to him and put her hands on him. "Are you ok?"

"Yes. Obviously I got home alright. See. I'm fine."

"What were you doing?"

"Nothing."

"You were at the gym?" she accused.

"Just shooting basketball. That's all."

"You know you're not supposed to overexert yourself."

"I know. I know." Reggy rolled his eyes. "No mountain climbing. No marathons."

"Which inhaler did you use?"

"The really strong one."

"How many times?" she asked as she went to the cabinet by the door to the living room. She pulled out the folder where she kept track of all his medical documents and found the place where she recorded information about his asthma.

"It doesn't matter. I'm fine now."

"How many times?"

"Once. That was enough."

"I don't want you going there anymore. You know they don't clean out those air filters as often as they're supposed to."

"They weren't running the aircon, mom. All the doors and windows were open."

"I don't want you going there. That's final."

"You're trying to make this my fault again."

"No, I'm trying to keep you from ..."

"Well, this isn't my fault. It's yours."

"Mine?"

"All this time I've been sick like this and you knew why. You knew why I was sick."

"You've got the same thing that millions of other kids have. It has nothing to do with who your father was. I checked. Of course I checked. I'm not an idiot. I knew the risks and I had the doctors check. You don't have anything that someone can get from incest. Nothing."

"I'm not a kid."

"Hey, mom." Sue interjected. "Didn't you say they needed some help down at the ice cream shop?"

"They can wait." Lori responded.

"You said you had to sign some contracts before they started construction." Sue reminded.

"That's not at the ice cream shop."

"Well, then it sounds like you're really busy today. Leave Reg to me. I'll take care of him while you're gone."

"I'm right fucking here." Reggy said. "And I don't need a fucking baby sitter, least of all my little sister niece or whatever you are."

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Man, fuck this. I'm out." Reggy didn't even get his toast. He just grabbed his car keys and refused to listen to either of them as they asked him to stay. As he pulled out onto the street headed off to where, he did not know. What he did know was that he could not wait for the next school semester to start again. And this time he was going to get a dorm room. He was sick and fucking tired of his mom's bullshit.

And fucking Sue trying to act like a baby sitter. What the fuck was that?

...

"Why does he have to be so angry about everything now?" Sue asked.

"I don't get it. He's had asthma for years with hardly a word of complaint." Lori added. "And I don't know what he wants me to do besides what I've already done."

Lori was still standing there looking at the door where her son had exited when she felt a hand come around her waist. Sue's body came close and then Sue asked if Lori had to leave right away or if perhaps they could spend a few moments now that they were alone.

Lori shook her head in the negative. It was part of the price of ownership. It was less often recently than before but there were still lots of things that only she as the owner could do.

Sue was left alone in the house which didn't sit well with her. She made a plan in her head to go shopping or something fun but ended up wasting the entire morning and some of the afternoon hanging with her friends on social media. She dropped the hint that there was a new, well, love in her life. There were lots of questions from people asking who it was.

While Sue was avoiding answering, without thinking about it, she used the pronoun 'they' in reference to the person she had hooked up with. A friend of hers named Gabrielle started to get really aggressive after this point, but not in asking Sue about her new fling but in telling everyone else in the chat to back off. The chat turned to another topic and once everyone had moved on Gabrielle sent Sue a private message.

Gabrielle - Welcome to our team. Don't worry. I'll keep the secret until you're ready to tell. I hope your new hon makes you happy. I can't wait to meet her.

Sue looked at the text in confusion for a moment. How did she know it was a woman? What else did she know? Oh, shit. She read over the chat going back to the start of the morning and tried to see what she'd said that let it slip. She started to get scared and so she just closed out the app and then turned her phone off.

She was still freaking out a bit when Reggy came home at about the same time Ms. Martinez, the cook who prepared dinners for them four days a week, did. The cook greeted Sue and then went into the kitchen but Reggy seemed to just completely ignore her and carried something up to his room.

In the privacy of her own bedroom, Sue cautiously turned her phone back on and waited for it to boot up. Then she went back into the chat and saw that the conversation had gone very far from her love life or anyone's love life in general. That was good. But there was still that message from Gabrielle. That worried her. She wanted to respond to it and almost started to type in the reply when she figured she'd best wait until her mother got home and they could talk about what was best to do.

It was pushing five in the afternoon when Lori did get home. However, instead of spending a moment to talk, she took a shower right off. Sue thought maybe there was a chance for some physical contact in that but her mother just insisted it had to be later.

"I need to speak to Reggy."

"Great. Time for another round." Sue said.

"Stay here, while I go talk to him."

"He's just going to yell at you again. Let me talk to him."

"If he wants to yell then I'll let him. Better he know I'm listening than shutting him out." Lori checked herself in the mirror on the wall before heading down the hall to speak with her son.

Reggy's door was a bit ajar and Lori's light tap caused it to swing open a bit more. Reggy was in the room doing curls with a dumbbell that he'd purchased that day. The box was still torn and scattered on his floor.

"What's all that?" she asked.

"What do you want?" he responded without looking at her.

"I was thinking about it and I wanted you to know that I think maybe you might be right."

"About what?" he asked as he turned to her.

"Well, I'm not a doctor."

"Fuck! This again?"

"Reg, could you please stop all the bad language?"

"Gee, mom, could you please stop all the incest? Oh, wait. Too late."

"Reg, you're upset. Ok. I get it. I mean, it's not easy for you and maybe part of that really is my fault. I don't know. I can only tell you what the doctors told me."

Reggy put the weights down and stood there with his arms crossed. "Ok. Let's think about it. Which is more likely? A: the doctors actually had a test to see if I was an incest baby or B: they told you what you wanted to hear to put you at ease because there was nothing they could do to help me."

"They did all kinds of test checking for all kinds of stuff. I'll show you the records."

"Whatever. It doesn't matter."

"No, it does. You're upset so it does matter. I just never knew you were so angry about it before."

"I wasn't angry about it before."

"Then what changed? Does it really make a difference if maybe part of it is my fault or not?"

"Laura has a boyfriend."

Lori thought about that for a moment. "Ok. Good for her."

"No. Not good for her. I looked into the guy. He's scum."

"And, why were you looking into him?"

"Well, let me see. A: Laura's my cousin. B: I'm supposed to be her best friend. And C: For absolutely no other reason so don't even suggest it. Don't even think it."

"I wasn't ... um ... Ok. So tell her. If you found out something about the guy you should tell her."

"No. It's her life."

"But you said you were her best friend. If she's in some kind of trouble with this guy you have to tell her."

"To what end? Maybe she already knows."

"Knows what?"

"The guy went and had a baby with some other girl and now she's going after him for child support."

"Well, that's not all that uncommon in this day and age. I've got several employees who ..."

"The dude is trailer trash who won't take care of his responsibilities. And you want your niece dating that?"

"Son, nowadays people have complicated lives. It's actually become rather rare to find someone who's life isn't all messed up in some way."

"It just makes me think that maybe we've all got it all wrong. All the freedom and everything maybe isn't a good thing. I don't want Laura with that guy. I don't. He doesn't deserve her. Maybe life was better back when people waited until they were married to fuck around and have kids. Maybe life was better when you couldn't get divorced and had to work things out with the person you were already with. This all just goes to show you that if you let people loose with no rules or structure that they'll all go and ruin their lives. And even the ones who don't ruin their lives will have to tolerate the ones who do because they've become the new majority."

"I have news for you son, there was never a time when most people didn't go and ruin their lives one way or another."