Mizspelred Tie Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,401 Followers

"But at least back then people knew objectively that what they were doing was wrong."

"So they hid it and lied instead of being honest about the mistakes they'd made."

"I don't want Laura with that guy. I can't have it. NO."

Lori came over to her son and stood right in front of him. She looked at the raw emotion on his face. "You love her."

"No. Of course not. Not like that." He reeled back from her.

Lori took on a posture of acceptance but then tilted her head. "Why not like that?"

"Are you kidding. She's my cousin?"

"And?"

"Look who I'm talking to." he muttered. "Mom, I'm not like you." He shook his head and backed away from her. "I'm not like that."

"Like what, exactly?"

"Laura is my cousin and that's wrong. I'm not going to go there. I'm already messed up enough. Can you imagine what it would be like if ..."

"Well, you are actually less related to her than I was to our father."

"Look, ok, yeah, I know that, but still. No. I don't want her to be with that guy but that's not me trying to say that I want her for myself. There have to be normal, decent guys out there for her to date."

"You're normal. You're decent."

"No, I'm not."

"Why not? What's wrong with you?"

"My mom is also my sister. That's fucked up. That is so fucked up that I can't even get the name of any other child who was like that and lived off the internet."

"But you did live. So were you able to find your own name?"

"No. Of course not."

"Exactly. People aren't going to advertise that kind of parentage."

"Not even in medical journals?"

"Are you in a medical journal? Reg, you've got to realize that, ok, yes, I admit there are risks. I mean, I'm not stupid. But you have to admit that what I did wasn't as bad as all that. And there are a lot darker things out there than the love I shared with your father. The world is still here. And in this country, if you work hard enough and you help enough people, you'll make it. It doesn't matter who you are or where you came from."

"I don't care about making it. I care about keeping Laura safe."

"Well, you will care about making it if you ever get to the point where you can't pay all of your bills at the end of the month. There's nothing stopping you from failing. The whole world will gladly get out of the way and watch as you do so."

"What does that have to do with Laura?"

Lori took a moment to think and then she got it. "Right now the world is testing you."

"What?"

"Listen. It tests all of us. You're being given a challenge. So what do you do? Do you let the world win? Because, son; the world is the enemy. They will gladly come and take everything we have if we ever let our guard down."

"What are you talking about?"

"Are you just going to let the world take the woman you love away from you or are you going to defend her?"

"I wish I could."

"Then do it. Talk to her. Convince her. And if she won't listen, you'll know that you at least tried. Cause I'll tell you something else too. If you feel for her the way I think you feel for her, you're never going to be her friend. That's over. You're never going to be happy seeing her with someone else while you're close to her. You'll have to push her away. I know it and I think you know it."

"What you're talking about is impossible."

"Why? Come on, Reg. You defy the impossible. The fact that you're alive and talking to me defies the impossible. Stop being a wimp. Be a man. Stand up for what's yours if you want it. That's the only way you'll ever be able to keep anything."

"So I tell Laura and she breaks up with the guy. Then what? I'm not going to date her."

"Why not?"

"Hello. She's my cousin. I know that doesn't mean anything to you but for me it does."

"So tell her and then walk away. Leave her free to find someone else."

"Then everyone will just say I'm a cockblocker."

"So what? Be a ... whatever. If you dated her, you'd have to do so in secret anyway."

"For the last time, I'm not going to date her."

"But you want to."

"Mom, enough. Get out."

Another conversation ended and things seemed no better than they were before. That translated into dinner being a very quiet affair. Sue was worried about her friend's text, Reggy was pissed off, and Lori was so worried about the stability of her family she didn't even have the heart to tell them about the huge increase in revenue she'd been informed of that day. If only money could buy happiness.

After dinner Lori took a walk outside and toured her grounds. Sue came out and found her and they finally got the chance to talk about the text.

"She probably just thinks you're a lesbian." Lori said.

"Well, I get that, you know, but how did she know?"

"I don't know. But for now, it would probably be best to just say you broke up with them."

"Ok. But we're not really going to break up, though?"

"No, baby. I'll always be here for you."

"Thanks. I know it hasn't been that much time yet but I really do feel special when I'm with you."

"I wish your brother could understand that."

"Well, mom, maybe he's destined to just be with a normal girl. He's handsome even if he is annoying."

Lori stopped and looked back towards the house. "When was the last time Reggy had a girlfriend?"

"Um ... Samantha, I think. Unless he dated someone in college. They broke up right after prom."

"And he wasn't with anyone senior year?"

"No. Not that I know of."

"Ok. I think I got it. Hold that thought and come with me."

"You're not going to go argue with him again, are you? We're having a nice moment here."

"He's my son and I love him."

"I get that. But he's ..."

"He's your brother and we're going to help him. No arguing. Come on."

Back in the house they snuck up to Reggy's door and looked in. He was sitting with an elbow on his desk and his left hand in his hair. His right hand had a pen in it and rested on several sheets of paper where he'd begun to draft a letter.

"I see you." he said without moving.

Lori stood up straight and then entered. "We were just talking and Sue here tells me that she's got a friend of hers and she might be interested in you. Isn't that right, honey."

Reggy looked up with a disgusted look on his face.

"That's right." Sue added, playing along. "Gabrielle. You'll love her."

"Gabrielle." Reggy said. "The one dating that fat girl, Mandy? Yeah, don't look shocked. Everybody fucking knows."

"Language, son."

"Why are you two bothering me? I don't go bother you."

"Ok." Lori capitulated. "What we meant to say was that Sue would be very happy to set you up with one of her friends."

"Nah, that sounds like a really fucking bad idea."

"Why?" Sue asked.

"Where the hell do I start? First of all, you're friends are all part of the fucking loser squad."

"What? You're crazy. My friends are way more popular than ..."

"And besides that, even if they were people I'd want to date, none of them would want to be with an inbred piece of shit like me."

"Yeah, cause you are a piece of shit who ..."

"Stop it." Lori yelled. "Stop. Quiet." She looked at one and then the other. "Sue, apologize."

"What? He started it."

"You called him a piece of shit. Apologize."

"He called himself that first."

"Susan!"

Sue pouted. "I'm sorry."

"Thank you. Now. Reggy. Without insulting anyone, could you please explain to me why it is you feel it would be a bad idea for you to date one of Sue's friends?"

"What? What the fuck is this?"

"Explain it to me because I'm not really understanding you."

"Come on. You know why."

"No, I don't."

"Then you're an idiot."

"Because you're in love with Laura?"

"No."

"He's in love with Laura!" Sue repeated energetically.

"I said, NO."

"Son, have you considered that maybe it doesn't matter if on some level it might be a bit of incest between you and Laura."

"I'm not as sick as you."

"But really, Reg, you already come from incest so what's wrong with it if you indulge a little more?"

"I may be but Laura isn't. It's not fair to her."

"Ok. So date someone else. Be happy with someone else who isn't related to you."

"I can't."

"Because you love Laura."

"No. I mean ... ok, look; I can't ask someone to love me knowing that I'm like this. It's not right."

"So, you can't be with Laura because it would be incest but you can't be with anyone else because it wouldn't be incest? Is that what you're saying? Cause that doesn't make sense."

"Mom, I'm messed up already. I can't impose that on someone else. So even if Laura and I weren't related I still couldn't be with her."

"Because you come from incest?"

"Right. Ok."

"So, your choice is to just be alone for the rest of your life?"

"It's no choice. It's what I have to do. It's the right thing."

"Does that apply to your sister?"

"Well ... no. She can do what she wants."

Lori started to smile. She had him. He didn't know it yet but she had him. He'd asked her to fix it and now she saw how she could do it.

"Sue, I want you to go over and give your brother a nice big kiss."

Reggy was speechless and Sue just said "Mom!"

"No, listen. Reg thinks he can't be with anyone who's not inbred. So Sue, it's up to you."

"What the hell, mom." Reggy said. "That's sick. That would be like super next level incest shit."

Lori was watching him as he said it. His face and his voice was saying one thing but she did notice a reaction in his pants. He wasn't going to be so tough to crack after all. Lori brought her daughter closer to her and put her arms around her. "Let's give him a nice little show." she whispered.

"Are you sure?"

Lori nodded and started to pull Sue's shirt up.

"Hey, wait." Reggy said as he got to his feet. "Why do you have to do that in here?"

They didn't answer him. Instead they just kept going and once Sue was naked from the waist up, Lori lifted up her skirt and moved her panties to the side. Sue instinctively knew what to do and got down on her knees in front of her mother.

Reggy stood there and watched with his jaw hung open. He didn't feel like running. To the contrary, his legs were firmly planted in place and would not move. He didn't feel like gagging or puking. If anything, his hips felt like they wanted to thrust forward as his dick grew in his pants.

His sister's tits were very nice. He'd never considered it before. They were a little smaller than the padding in her bra would suggest but they were still nice. At least a handful. But more than that, Reggy couldn't take his eyes off the sight of his sister eating his mother out. Sue was licking and Lori was leaning her back against the wall, trying to find the right stance to be comfortable. Reggy felt a kind of weird tingling and although he wasn't paying attention to it in that exact moment, he would later remember that he was breathing more deeply and more cleanly than he ever remembered doing off medication.

Everyone was in position like that but then the women got the idea that it was silly to fuck against the wall when Reggy's bed was right there. Reggy was still standing there, looking at the place on the wall where they had been even after they weren't there anymore. Sue and Lori went to his bed, shedding clothes on the way and then Reggy couldn't see them, only hear them.

Reggy looked over at the door. He had to get out of there. He had to flee. But he couldn't bring himself to move. He was frozen in place. Then someone put their hands on him. Somehow, the light in the room seemed to get brighter, if that made any sense. The tiniest sound was echoing in his ears. He could feel every square inch of his skin.

Then someone kissed him on the neck. Run, he told himself. This is wrong. But ... he liked it. He started to smile despite his resistance. A hand went to his cock and started to feel him through his jeans. No. Wait. Stop. He thought those words but couldn't say them. The truth was, it was great. It was not just relief to get attention to his dick, it more than that. It was good.

Lori and Sue pulled Reggy back to the bed and eased him down. One of them pulled his shirt up and started kissing his chest while the other pushed his shoulders all the way back to the covers.

Now that both his sister and his mother were in view he could see that they were both naked. His mother was just as sexy as a lot of guys imagined she was. Her breasts hadn't started to sag yet at all. She had no flab to be found. She was in the prime of health. Reggy reached out and put his hand on her side to feel her hourglass figure. She took her attention away from helping Sue get his jeans off and smiled at him.

"Oh, wow." Sue said. Lori turned to her daughter and Sue whispered loud enough that Reggy still heard her. "That's bigger than Jerry's."

"Go on, give it a taste."

"You sure it'll be ok." Sue was apprehensive since she halfway had this idea that she and her mother were going to be exclusive with each other. She'd participated initially because Lori had said it was a show. Now it wasn't a show. Now it was a threesome.

"Of course. Go ahead."

"Shouldn't we ..."

"Here, I'll show you how it's done."

Lori put her lips down to Reggy's cock and took it into her mouth. Both Reggy and Sue were just staring as mother sucked on son's dick.

"See. Just like that."

"I know how to do it, mom. I was actually ..."

"Sue, look at him. He's ok. We're all here and we're all naked. Let's all have some fun and help each other." Then Lori kissed Sue on the lips and guided her face down to Reggy's cock. Sue opened her mouth and Reggy's dick went in.

"Yes. Good." Lori said as she put her hand around the shaft of his cock and started to pump him while Sue sucked. "Does that feel good, Reggy?"

"Huh?" he responded.

"Does your sister give good head?"

"Um. Sure, I guess."

"You guess!" Sue angrily shouted back at him.

"No. You two aren't going to start fighting again. Sue, give your brother a kiss."

"Are you sure, mom? Really?"

"You've had his dick in your mouth. What's the harm in kissing him? Go help your brother feel special."

Sue moved up to Reggy's face and then closed her eyes as she gave him a light peck on the lips. When the kiss ended, she opened her eyes to see him looking at her. They looked at each other that way for a bit and then Sue smiled. He seemed to get infected and he smiled back at her.

Then suddenly his smile blew off of his face and he was struck with surprise. Sue mouthed the word 'what?' and then she looked behind her.

"I have missed the cock, let me tell you." Lori said as she was bringing herself all the way down onto Reggy's dick.

"You're fucking him. You're really fucking him." Sue said.

"He said I had to spread my legs for everyone in the family. Keep kissing him so he can't think up any of his little comments he likes to say because he thinks he's so clever."

Sue sat on her knees watching as Lori's ass went up and down with her son's dick, who was also her half brother, going in and out of her. Lori lowered her body down onto Reggy's and she was very forceful when she got him to kiss her.

"Come on. Give it to mommy. Do it. You know you want to." Lori wrapped her hands around Reggy's neck and then repeated what she said, adding "Fuck me like a man."

"Mom, I'm going to cum."

"Then do it. Go all the way. Do it and don't be a wimp about it."

"I can't hold it. You have to get up." Reggy said but then at the end his words were becoming harder to understand as his body jerked and he closed his eyes as tight as he could.

"That's it. That's how a man fucks. Good boy."

"He came inside you?" Sue asked.

"Indeed he did. And you get to lick your brother's cum out of me."

"What?"

"Come on. You'll like it."

"What if you get pregnant?"

"What if I do? I'll have my son's baby and I couldn't think of a better ending."

Then, in a quick movement, Lori jumped off of her son and spread her legs inviting Sue to come and taste. Sue had to tell herself that it was just like before but really she was more nervous this time. She went down on her mom and she could taste her brother in there. The mixture of mother and brother together was a bit strange at first but then she got used to it and found that her mother had been right. She did like it.

"Reggy" Lori addressed her son. "Don't just lay there. Go lick your sister."

Reggy felt his strength coming back and he got off the bed. He moved from the side to the foot and looked at his sister. Her head was low but her ass was high. Her knees were spread apart on the edge of the bed and all he really would have had to do was crouch behind her to start licking her. But he didn't do that. Instead he was just looking at her pussy and trying to understand what it was he'd just done.

"Go on." his mother encouraged. "It'll make her feel good. Don't you want to make her feel good."

Reggy still didn't take action so Lori told Sue to lay on her back. Then mother went down on daughter for a bit and took great pleasure in seeing her son watching her. Sue thought that her mother was going to lick her until she got off but that was not Lori's plan. Instead she stopped and presented Sue to Reggy.

"Come here." she commanded.

Reggy looked down at his sill erect cock and noticed that there was still the mixture of his mother and his semen on him. "I'll go wash myself."

"No. No need for that. Come here. She's waiting."

He should have objected. He should have said something. But instead he was just letting his mom lead him. She got him to get on top of his sister and then she held his dick and guided it into her pussy.

"Hey, Reg. What you doing there?" Sue asked him.

"I guess I'm fucking you."

"Well, you better be better than the last guy."

Reggy made a face. "Jerry? You're comparing me to Jerry?"

"I will if you can't ... Oh."

Reggy was off to the races. He went into his sister as deep as he could go. Unbeknownst to his mother or his sister, he hadn't' been completely unlucky in love while at college. None of those one night stands had lasted past the morning after the party but Reggy did know how to fuck.

"Oh, Reg. Oh, angel. Oh, my ..."

Lori sat on the edge of the bed feeling very happy with herself. They were all going to be one big and most importantly happy family. It was so sexy watching her children fuck. She loved it. She should have thought of getting them to do this a long time ago. She had the feeling that it would have saved them a lot of arguing and yelling.

It didn't seem to take very long. It certainly wasn't long enough for Lori to get comfortable in her spectator position. Sue was crying out from an intense orgasm and before she was even finished, Reggy pulled out of her and blasted cum all over her from her perky tits that still had some growing to do all the way down to her bush.

"Put it back in her." Lori said. "I didn't say you could take it out."

Reggy didn't object. He pushed back into his sister but didn't really fuck her. He let her rest as he watched his mother start slurping up his cum with glee. Lori brought her tongue all the way down to where Reggy's dick was entering Sue's pussy and licked back and forth from one to the other. Then she pulled Reggy's cock out of his sister and started to suck him., spilling the cum she'd licked up all over Sue's pussy in the process.

As far as that session of fucking was concerned, they were finished. However, they all stayed there in Reggy's room, resting on his bed. About a half an hour passed before anyone really said anything. Lori had her head on her son's shoulder with her body nestled up to his and Sue on his other side.

"Son, you're a grown man now."

"I was a grown man before."

"But now that you've proven yourself, I'll have to start charging you rent."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,401 Followers
1...34567...10