Mizspelred Tie Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

"Rent?"

"You aren't a kid anymore and adults have to pay their way."

"How much?"

"Once a week at least."

"Huh?"

"You have to give it to me and your sister at least once a week."

"Does Sue have to pay too? She's a woman now."

"She's already been paying but you're in arrears."

"I was actually thinking of moving into a dorm when the next semester started."

"You can do that if you want but I think it would be a lot more expensive than just giving me dick."

"Yeah, Reg." Sue added. "Don't leave. We love you."

"I still can't believe we did this."

"You aren't upset anymore, are you?" Lori asked.

"No." he admitted.

"You're not still pining over Laura, are you?"

"I wasn't pining."

"You were so pining." Sue said. "I honestly didn't know what was going on with you but the second mom said you were in love with Laura it all made sense."

"I'm not ... in love. Ok."

"He's so in love, he doesn't know what to do with himself." Lori said.

"Oh yeah. Well I know how to do this." He got up and forced his mother up and then bent her over. He got behind her and Lori felt a great thrill as he started to bump the head of his instantly erect dick up to her pussy. She spit in her hand and put that lubrication down there and smiled with joy as he started to just take her from behind.

"Should I leave you two alone?" Sue asked.

"You're next." Reggy said.

"Promises, promises."

"You doubt me?" Reggy wasn't going to take that. He instructed his sister with his hands. He got her to bend over next to their mother and then he moved from the one to the other.

"I think we've created a monster." Lori commented.

Back and forth he went fucking each for about two minutes and then changing again. He fucked his sexy hourglass mother with the slightly jiggly ass and full breasts and then went to his thin sister who probably needed to eat a little more. Ah but her ass was cute.

"See, Sue. We're his two special ladies."

Sue didn't answer that. She kissed Lori as she felt Reggy fucking her.

"He loves us more than anyone else. This is a special moment that only we three can share. It's more special and more secret than anything anyone else has."

When Sue heard those words she started to climax.

"You're both my special miracle babies."

Reggy started to cum in his sister without even a thought of pulling out.

...

When Reggy woke up the next morning Sue was right there sleeping next to him but their mother was gone it seemed. Lori always was so busy it didn't surprise him. His phone was blinking that green light again so he took a look.

Laura - Do you want to talk or not? Why are you ignoring me?

He was going to text her but then for some reason he just decided to call her. He half figured she wouldn't answer. But then she did and Laura's voice was saying "Hello."

"Hey, it's me." Reggy said as he squeezed his naked sister to himself.

"Hey, Reg. So ... You had something you wanted to say to me?"

"Well, not really."

"What do you mean?'

"I guess I have to assume you know about his baby mama."

"Yes. I know."

"You sure you want to date a guy like that?"

"It's not his fault. It's her. She won't let him move on."

"Well, do what you want but I think you can do better."

"Reggy, you need to check your privilege. You have no room to judge me just because your mom happens to make more money than ..."

"My privilege?"

"Yeah. Money doesn't make you right about everything."

"Who the hell have you been talking to? Where's this coming from?"

"It doesn't have to come from anywhere. It's true. You're a rich kid trying to hold everyone else to some standard that we didn't agree to."

"Since when have I ever brought up my mom's money? And for that matter, she works really hard."

"And my dad doesn't?"

"Did I say that?"

"You implied it."

Reggy could not believe that she was being so petty about this. What happened to Laura? He looked at his sister and then just decided he knew who he really cared about.

"Whatever. If you're happy with him, fine. But don't come crying to me if you get hurt dating a guy like that."

"Well, I won't. And just so you know, you're mom isn't going to get away with cutting my dad out of the family business."

"What?"

"We're going to get a lawyer and take back what's ours."

"Yours? What the hell have you been smoking? My mom made those businesses with her own hands."

"With my dad's help."

"He was never around until ..."

"That's your mother's lies."

"Goodbye Laura. Hey, lose my number, huh."

He hung up on her.

While Reggy was trying to dial his mom, Laura tried to call back but he rejected her call. Normally he never bothered his mom when she was working but Laura had dropped the word 'lawyer' and that had to do with the business so she needed to know.

"Hi, honey." Lori said. "I'll be home soon and we can talk about treats then. Don't you and your sister eat them all before I arrive. Save some for me. Ok?"

"I just talked to Laura."

"Ok, dear. I'll be home soon and we can talk about it. I have to go."

"She says Uncle Clark hired a lawyer.. He's going to try and take you to court."

"When was this?"

"I just got off the phone with her."

"Alright. Thanks for telling me. I'll handle it from here."

Reggy's sister started to stir and she looked up at him when he hung up the phone.

"Who you talking to?"

"Mom says we should save some for her."

Sue hugged him close and tried for a kiss. Reggy was a little worried about his breath but he gave his sister the kiss anyway. That kiss lasted and lasted and they were both just content to just make out for an extended period of time.

"I'm sorry I was being an ass yesterday." he said.

"I'm sorry I called you a piece of shit."

"You know, now that I think of it; it was never right Uncle Clark coming to see us."

"You told mom I don't know how many times."

"And Laura was trying to get to you and then she was trying to get to me, all so your dad could try and steal mom's money."

"He's not my dad. Maybe he was the one that mom had sex with but he's not my dad. He didn't raise me. He never helped us at all. And even when he came back, he knew I was his daughter but he never really tried to connect with me."

Down in the kitchen they were getting some brunch. Sue was thinking that it was so nice to have peace in the house. Reggy being mellow was much better than him agitated. The night before had been this big whirlwind. Everything happened without time to talk or even think. But now that Sue was sitting next to Reggy and eating the pancakes he'd cooked up for her because he knew she liked them, she realized that her mother had a kind of logic. Somehow it did make more sense for her to be with her brother than to be with people outside the family. Now that she looked at him, she didn't see the sibling she'd always had all those childish fights with. She saw a lover she hoped would never abandon her. Somehow she just knew he would never leave her. How could he? They were made for each other.

She thought about Jerry. He was a nice guy. He was strong in the physical sense. He was good looking. There were also times when he showed that he was rather intelligent as well. But she just couldn't feel comfortable with him. Never once. He was, in all reality, a carbon copy of everyone else. He was boring. Dating Jerry was like dating some generic man with no face. He had none of his own personality. Sue might as well have been dating any other random guy for a thousand miles.

And then there was the fact that Jerry had no passion for her. He dated her because in the beginning it was easy for him. He risked nothing. And when Sue would tell him that she had reservations about them as a couple, he'd never fight to keep her. He would avoid anything that was a hassle or a struggle.

However, being with Reggy was a kind of intense struggle and comfortable fit all wrapped into one. It was almost a difficult thing to believe. She'd fucked her brother. She'd barely gotten used to the idea of sex with her mom and now she was with her brother.

Hey. She was sort of repeating what her mother had done. She just realized that. Cool.

"What's that face for?" Reggy asked.

"You. Me and you."

"What do you think about all that?"

"You first."

"No. I asked. You first."

"You'll tell me after?"

"Deal."

"Ok. I feel like you're right that we shouldn't be with other people. I wasn't thinking about it before you said it but yeah. You're right. But mom's right too. That shouldn't mean that we can't have someone in our lives. You're like me and I'm like you. More than any other two people on the planet, we belong together. Even if I hated you that would still be true. I guess I'm really lucky because I love you. I mean, think about it. How many other people can say that they're literally destined to be together? Most people just go out with whoever is around. They marry whoever they happen to be with when they decide that they're ready to get married. People say all this stuff about 'he's the one, the only one, forever, Mr. Right, written in the starts' but we all know it's not true. It's not true for anyone except us."

He was thinking about what she said and slowly started to nod. "But you know, there's nothing wrong with people having a wide selection to date from."

"I know. I wasn't judging them. I was just saying that all the stuff people say to try and make their boyfriend seem super special and all, it's not true for them. But for me, you really are the only one."

"Just for the record, I didn't say that."

"But it's true, isn't it. And it's the best way for both of us. You know, if I were going to be with anyone other than you, I'd have to eventually tell them who my ... biological father was and we both know that would just be the worst thing ever."

"You don't have to tell. You could just keep it a secret."

"Not if I get married. People shouldn't keep secrets from ..."

"Wait, we're getting married now?"

"Well ... maybe. Eventually."

"You know that's illegal. In fact, everything about this is illegal."

"In secret. Just us."

"Yeah I see what you mean but that word, marriage, just has such a bad connotation about it. Let's just avoid that word for now. Ok?"

"Ok. For now. Anyway, I told you so, you're turn."

"Ok. Well, I was really surprised. I guess, I'm happy. I appreciate that you and mom didn't just give up on me when I was pushing you away. It's weird but I guess now I can sort of see myself living the rest of my life when before I couldn't. This is who I am. I come from a guy who put a creampie in his own daughter and I'm ok with it now. I'm ok being this way."

"But what about me?"

"You? Well, you're right. No one else is going to understand us. If they knew, no one else would ever want to be with us or stay with us."

"Fuck, em. We don't need them. I have you."

"Yeah. That makes sense to me. That, I can do."

"You're the only one for me."

"I take it you want me to say that back."

"Yes, it would be nice."

"What about mom?"

"Well, ... she doesn't count. We can share her."

Reggy nodded. "Yeah. That's probably what we'll have to do."

He was going to leave it at that which annoyed Sue. "Ahem."

"What?"

"Only one?"

"Oh. Of course. You're the only one for me."

Sue was sort of startled. "You don't mean it."

"What do you mean?"

"Say it like you mean it."

"Come on, Sue. What is this?"

"You're thinking about Laura, aren't you?"

"I'm not going to fight with you."

"I'm not trying to fight. I just want you to tell me the truth."

"Ok, sure. She's in the back of my head. What do you expect? This is all new to me. But that doesn't mean I want to be with her."

"Oh really." Sue said in her sassy voice. "You know, I don't want you to feel like you have to settle for me. I don't want you to feel like you're only with me because of a lack of options."

"That is the complete opposite of what you said earlier."

"Oh. Ok, what I really mean to say is ... Hm."

"Oh, Don't have a reply for that?"

"Wait. I'll get this."

"Take your time. More pancakes?"

"I'm full. I know. Ok. So like, we don't need to be together. We could be perfectly happy being alone. And it's not that there's something wrong with us that's the reason we don't date other people. It's that they're not good enough for us."

"What?"

"And also ... Just listen. Ok. And also, ... what was I going to say?"

"I don't know."

"Oh, got it. And also, like, we could put in the work to find someone to be with who we could be honest with and then they'd accept us but that would be like so much more work and then what if we trusted the wrong guy."

"You do know that I don't date guys, right?"

"Stop interrupting or I'll loose my train of thought."

"Ok."

"Reggy, you are the only one for me because you are the one I choose. It's like how you could have an arranged marriage and everything could be all planned out and everything but all of that blows up in the parents' faces if the girl doesn't like the guy. It's like that. We were really meant to be together. But at the end of the day it's still our choice to go along with it or not. I know I want to because I think you'll be better for me than anyone else. What would it matter if I dated this guy or that guy? What difference would it ever make in the world. But when I'm with you, it is different. It is special. It is more than I could ever have with anyone else."

"You said it better than I ever could."

"So, what's it going to take to get our cousin out of your head?" she said as she leaned over to his shoulder and put her head on it.

"Just time, I think. Like with Samantha."

"Anything I can do to speed it up?" she asked as her hand came over to his thigh.

"You were the shy one yesterday."

"If we're going to do it, only makes sense to embrace it fully."

"Yeah, but, if you're like this, what's mom going to be like when she gets home?"

"With me and mom, I was always the one who wanted it more."

"Oh. I didn't know you liked girls."

"I don't. Hey, how did you know that Gabrielle was gay?"

"Everyone knows she's gay. It's not a secret."

"Shit. Then her taking up for me is going to look like I'm gay."

"It might be better to have them think that than think you're having sex with me."

"It's a shame when you think about it."

"What is?"

"Why should we have to hide it? What's wrong with it? If my father wasn't worried about what other people would say maybe we would have grown up with two parents. Maybe we would have known our grandparents."

"People think it's wrong so we do have to hide it."

"Let's not make the same mistakes they did. Let's stay together. Ok? We need each other."

"I'm not going anywhere."

After breakfast they were watching internet videos on the tv. They started a couple of different ones but then they got bored with that. They put in one of their mother's dvd's and it was a film that of course had some incest in it.

"You can totally tell they aren't really related to each other." Sue said.

"And it's not like the actors are really having sex. I don't see why they couldn't have cast real siblings for this."

"It's cause everyone's so stuck up. I'll tell you what they're worried about."

"What?"

"If real siblings pretend to do this kind of thing, then they'll start to like it and want to do it for real. Then they'll end up in therapy because they'll be all confused."

"You are really pro incest now, aren't you."

"And you are too." she said as she came close and started to kiss him.

Slow and gentle they started to make out on the sofa. Reggy actually still had a bit of mental reservations about this but her logic was undeniable. They really were the only two people who could be with the other. He had to either go with that or be alone. Well, when you're kissing someone, alone really doesn't feel like a real option.

Reggy moved to put himself over her and she leaned back and stretched out on the sofa. They kissed while they slowly started to press their bodies against each other and grind their groins together. She started to get him out of his shirt and he took that as a chance to do the same to her. She would have been topless before him save for her bra. Instead of taking it off of her, he started to kiss her chest and tease around her breasts.

"Why do you even wear this?" he asked when he did start to take her bra off. She was thinking of how to answer when the question flew from her mind. His mouth went to her nipples and she bit down on her lower lip. She didn't think it was possible but he was even better at that than their mother had been. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. She wanted him so much. Why was he taking so long?

She started trying to get him out of his pants. As soon as she could feel his cock was free, she didn't even wait for him to get her out of her panties. She hiked her skirt up and moved her panties to the side and urged him to enter her.

There it was. Yes. She was never going to have sex with the wishy-washy likes of Jerry ever again. She just knew that Reggy wanted her. He didn't want anyone else but her. He was more than just a brother. They were going to always be together. He would never leave her. He would never abandon her or be disgusted by her.

Reggy looked down at his sister as he fucked her. He was ok with this. Better than ok, he told himself. He smiled. She didn't care that he had health problems. She wanted him despite all that. It made sense. It made more sense being with her than anyone else. Of course he'd be with her.

It wasn't fast sex. To the contrary, it was very deep and controlled sex. Before either one of them had even gotten into it that much they both felt like hitting their orgasms. Because of that, Reggy took it slow since he didn't want to be finished too quickly. A few times he'd even just paused and not move in and out of her at all. It was so intense.

It was while they were stopped and not moving at all that Reggy realized he wasn't going to be able to hold back anymore. He bore his teeth and then locked into position on top of her.

Sue felt it when he started. She felt his hot cum spilling into her. She'd been so close already and that was all the extra push she needed. She would later remember that she saw rainbow colored stars when she had her climax. Her brother was cumming in her for the second time. Then a little voice in the back of her head said "I hope I get pregnant."

Was it possible to have a second orgasm before the first one was even finished? She was already in the throws of ecstasy but then it was like she reached a higher level. Her brother's baby inside her. That was the sexiest thing she'd ever thought of.

When it was over, Reggy got off of her and went to the other edge of the sofa. Sue was almost delirious when she sat up. She looked over at her brother and his cock was still so hard. She got out of the rest of her clothes and went over to him. She got on top of him and started to just ride his dick some more while she put her tits in his face.

They were so happy together in that moment. It was their special, private moment that was just for them.

And then their mother came into the house.

The siblings initially started to stop and perhaps cover up when they knew that they were no longer alone but their mother encouraged them to not mind her.

"The only thing I'll say is, you might want to keep the actual sex to the bedroom. What if the gardener saw you two? Hm?"

"Ok. We'll remember." Sue said.

"Anyway, I have guests coming over for dinner so just remember that you have to act like normal brother and sister in front of them."

"Who?" Reggy asked as he and his sister started to get dressed.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers
1...45678...10