MK Land Code Pink

Story Info
A girl brings her friend to the sex park for fun in the sun.
1.8k words
4.24
11.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Everyone in this story is over 18. Inspired by the 'Mizuryu Kei Land' hentai.]]

Puck stood chugging water in her white tube top and daisy dukes, her rich tan skin looking positively golden under the blazing sun. She fidgeted with her bag and adjusted her clothes anxiously, hiking her shorts up and down, trying to show just the right amount of ass under the hem. She caught a man slyly admiring her little jig from the adjacent queue. The line for Mizuryu Kei land was actually moving at a brisk pace, with all twelve gates checking tickets and bags, but the anticipation made it feel like eons.

"Yes queen, hydrate. You're going to want to stay juicy til the sun goes down" Gen said the Puck. The curvy, pale girl slathered spf 90 on her alabaster skin. Gen had been to MK land dozens of times, and what was once anxiety was now a calm giddiness. She gave her blonde companion a little smack on the butt.

"Save a little something for me, when we get in there" said Gen.

Puck blushed crimson and bit her lip: "I'm nervous. What sticker should I pick?"

"If you want to be really lame, you can take a code 0, the blue sticker. That's just for watching; no one is even supposed to talk to you. If they do, you can ring the park security and they'll get a strike for interacting with a 0" explained Gen.

"That sounds good..." said Puck cautiously

"I think you can handle a red sticker, though, a code 1. See, that girl's getting a code 1 and she looks like a sweet little thing" said Gen, gesturing at the short asian girl at the front of the line pasting a red #1 on her modest cleavage before striding into the park proper.

"Red means open to talking and propositions, right?" asked Puck.

"Yep. Purple is touching, but stay 'above the belt', and pink" Gen interrupted her spiel to give a little pose and moan, lolling her tongue out with a moan and buckling her knees: "Pink means use me, daddy" Gen finished with a cackle. Her little display had already attracted gazes from a few of the guys and girls nearby. She would have no shortage of 'suitors' when they crossed into the other side of the park.

Puck put her hand to her mouth coquettishly, bubbling over with excitement yet nowhere near as strident as her pale friend. "I think I'm going to stick with the second one, just talking"

"Suit yourself. You can always upgrade later. Are you really going to say no if that stud behind us asks to stuff your pussy?" Gen murmured, nodding to the guy behind them. Puck turned her head and was facing his bare chest. The athletic man gave her a once over and a little smirk, but gave no indication of having overheard their slutty conversation.

"Gen, shush" said Puck, blood rushing to her face and crotch.

Soon the girls had arrived at the bag check. A monotone security guard patted them down thoroughly but chastely. Gen jiggled her butt as the guard checked her belt-line for contraband, but he kept stone-faced. Park staff needed to suppress their urges in order to create a space for everyone else to express theirs. It was an awful sacrifice with all the eager, horny guests like Gen constantly flirting, but the free passes made it all worth it.

Gen pulled five bright, neon pick stickers,code 4s, from the bins by the turnstile and grabbed a couple of the red ones for Puck. The hallways led to the change rooms, a sort of purgatory for the park. The stickers would 'go into effect' right after everyone had a chance to stow their bags.

Gen shucked out of her shorts and yanked off her shirt in two fluid motions, revealing the black thong hugging her ample curves and revealing her bra-less tits. Gen had tattoos under her tits, a tramp stamp, and an enticing one just above her shaved pussy, all in a rose & thorn theme.

"Showtime, Pucky. Toss your stuff in my bag. I've got everything we need in my little belt"

"I'm okay, I'll just hold on to my stuff" Puck said. She watched the rest of the crowd changing and stowing things in the lockers. Many were as brazen as Gen, sporting slutty bikinis and tight speedos but a few chose to keep their pants on.

"Put these in your pockets then" said Gen, offering a few condoms and a small bottle of lube. For her part, Gen stood topless in her thong, but strapped a mini fanny-pack around her wide hips. Dangling from the belt were dozens of condoms and little bottles of flavored lube. Gen came to MK land ready to party.

"Let's get wet, baby!" shouted Gen, as Puck followed her towards the action zone. The pale, raven haired slut and the shy, tan blonde approached the large pond and fountain surrounded by red brick that was the landing-pad for the whole park.

Many guests had succumbed to their anticipation as soon as they passed the painted pink threshold on the ground, a striped line labeled 'SEX ZONE' in large capital letters. Dozens of little duos and trios had started making out and groping in the sun as the fountains roared. A few girls had even dropped to their knees and could be seen bobbing their heads on hard cocks. Some girls sucked off the guys that they came with, while others paired off with the first 'code purple' they could find.

Gen crossed the threshold with her arms raised, pink 'code 4' stickers covering just the center of her big pink nipples like pasties. She glanced back at Puck and gave a little wink.

"Have fun, cutie. If we get separated, I'll met you back here at 5 o'clock"

Puck stood paralyzed with anxiety and excitement, then hypnotized by the sway of her friend's ample ass and her barefoot gait on the warm brick. Gen marched directly to the nearest patch of grass and plunked down onto all fours, pressing her tits into the cool, shady grass and presenting her ass high into the air. Her black thong threaded between her already glistening pussy lips beneath her barely concealed brown ring.

Gen reached one hand back to plant a pink sticker on her pale asscheek before moving her fingers to her slit. She began rubbing herself, moaning into the ground.

Puck stood in awe of her friend's confidence. A slim, young boy wearing nothing but tight grey briefs almost ran to the girl presenting herself in the shade, noticing the pink sticker. He gave Gen's ass a double handed smack before sinking his face into greedily into her box, starting to eat her pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah baby, customer number one, let's go, eat that pussy!" Gen shouted and pushed her hips back. The strange boy ate her out like a possessed imp, groping Gen while fumbling with his briefs. His hard, veiny cock popped out with a bounce. Gen looked back and moaned lustily. "Fuck yes, we're off to a good start today, stud" she said, and snapped a condom from off her belt. "You can use this if you want, but I'd really rather you pumped a load into me raw-dog"

The strange boy's eyes went wide at Gen's lasciviousness. He let out a half-groaned 'fuckkk' before getting on his knees and pointing his stick dick at the waiting cunt before him.

"Put it in, baby" Gen pleaded. Instantly, the stranger shoved his cock in. Gen's sopping pussy took him all the way to the hilt in one long stroke. The two moaned like doves at the ecstasy of the first stroke of the first fuck of the day.

The boy could not resist picking up the pace, beginning to fuck Gen from behind with a steady rhythm. Puck looked on, incredibly aroused by her friend's display. Gen had strutted nearly naked into the park and presented her pussy. Within seconds, a hot young guy with a fantastic cock was pounding her. Was she dreaming? How could a place like this exist? Puck envied the pink sticker 'use-me' in that moment, but also felt overwhelmed. The strictures of the outside world still gripped her mind. Transfixed by the pounding Gen was taking, Puck slipped her hand down her pants and began to play with herself. She adjusted her red sticker, praying some guy or girl would come and proposition so much as a kiss. A couple voyeurs had gathered near Puck and joined her in watching Gen take a cock. Two men, apparently visiting MK land together, stood beside each-other and languidly stroked themselves while enjoying the show. The petite asian girl from the front gate was there in a pink bikini and tiny skirt. She held a buzzing toy to her slit and contorted her face.

"You wanna taste this?" said one of the strokers to the asian girl, noticing her red sticker.

"N-n-no thank you" she said with a moan, knees buckling slightly.

The guy merely struggled and returned to watching the curvy white babe getting railed out on the grass.

Gen's energetic stud got up on one foot, and then two, fucking her forcefully into the grass with an ever-increasing momentum. Juices glistened the whole length of her thick thighs while she made twisted, shameless faces of ecstasy in the dirt. Her pillowy tits were already stained with dust, and her knees had crushed some of the grass, but she couldn't care less. Nothing was more important than the cock raw-dogging her. Her newfound lover was panting heavily. She could feel his balls and his voice change in that telltale way: he was about to cum.

"Fuck baby, I need you to cum"

He kept up his relentless pace

"Fuck, I'm cumming"

"Oh my god yes yes yes yes yes" Gen unraveled into incoherence as the first ropes started shooting inside of her. The young gun barely slowed down as he emptied two, three, four, countless ropes inside of her with each pump. Finally, he grabbed her hips one last time and pulled himself as deep into Gen's pussy as he could, shooting the last drops deep into her back walls.

Gen was shaking, her mouth agape, but kept her hips in the air as the young lover pulled out, pulling a creamy load out with his head. The boy picked up his briefs and slowly wandered off in a panting daze.

Puck approached Gen timidly. The sight of her friend's creampied pussy actually made her mouth water.

Gen, rump still in the air, caught sight of Puck from the corner of her view.

"You're still here? It's not too late to switch to a pink sticker, you know" Gen said with a devilish gleam.

[To Be Continued]