MMM Pt. 03 - Jealousy

Story Info
Straight jocks won't let another man touch their twink.
2.9k words
4.7
8.7k
22

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to an anonymous comment on chapter 2 for inspiring this chapter!

All characters are above the age of 18.

*

The guys came over to my place for lunch one day. We ate hot pot stickers. We had never made them before, but Elijah thought it could be fun since the co-op had a giant kitchen and everything available. We definitely burned half of them, but they were still edible!

We ate at one of the outdoor picnic tables in the yard, and- Omg! It was Gale. He had muscles on muscles and the most charming smile. I saw him come over to our co-op house a couple times over the semester with his friends, and I had a mini, okay, huge crush on him. I'd never talked to him, so my crush was pretty much purely physical. He looked like walking sex.

He looked up at me, and I flitted my eyes away, trying to seem like I was just looking around, and not staring at him again. It was kind of weird that Patt and Elijah were with me right now, but also not, because we were best friends before their gay curious expolrations started. I promised myself I wouldn't get weird about it and be fine when they were done exploring. We'd still always be friends. But it wasn't fair to me to just wait around to be their sex toy when they were likely still hooking up with girls, though they hadn't mentioned anyone in a while... They were probably trying to be nice by not bringing it up. Whatever, this guy was seriously hot and actually gay.

I got up to get seconds of dessert, ugh, I kept thinking of the other day when Patt and Elijah, no no no, don't think anout it.

Smack, I just ran into someone! Someone's very hard very firm and big chest. "Whoops! Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I looked up. It's Gale! "Oh!" I blushed. He's even hotter upclose.

He was smiling his big charming smile. He leaned down close to my ear and whispered, "Aren't you cute?"

I blushed, said, "Thanks!" and ran away! Why did I walk away instead of starting a conversation with him? Ugh.

When I got back to the table, Elijah turned to Patt, "See there's other straight dudes here, and they get close to Brycen, too." Patt shrugged and kept eating.

"Wow, you guys have the worst gay-dar ever. He's totally gay." I peaked over, and he smiled at me again! "And I think he's going to come over to our table."

Elijah's jaw actually dropped. "He's gay?"

At the same time, Patt's eyes narrowed, "Mhmm."

The guys are obviously not homophobic. Why did they react that way?

We finished up our meal and chatted, sipping on some sodas. A little while later, just as I predicted and hoped, Gale strode back over. He gave a 'sup nod to Elijah and Patt and leaned against my side of the table. When he lifted a hand to brush a strand of hair out of my eyes, Patt beat him to it. What what that? Elijah switched seats to my side of the table, completely unneccessarily, moving himself between me and Gale.

"Wow, you have two body guards with you, huh?" Gale joked.

"Uhh... these are my best friends. They can be a little overprotective. Cut it out, guys."

"No worries, cutie. See you around," he smiled and walked away. I just stared at his back.

"Guuyyyys!! Why did you cock-block me? He was soooo hot. I've wanted him to talk to me all semester!"

"All?" Elijah emphasized.

"Semester?" Patt asked.

Why were they so in synch? Usually I was the tie-breaker. They both seemed upset. Angry and a little sad? Disappointed? Were they... jealous right now? No, that couldn't be.

We ate the rest of our food in a tense silence, until Elijah lightened the mood, and we continued on as usual.

......

Gale came over to the house again the following week and asked me out! I dressed nicely, but not too eagerly.

Gale had wanted to pick me up, but I was adament anout meeting him there. For some reason, I felt like Patt or Elijah might see if he picked me up, and after their weird reactions the other day, I didn't want them to ruin anything. And, to be honest, I didn't want to keep thinking about them, like now. My goal was to try to focus just on Gale, the super hot gay guy who is actually interested in me that way.

I was about to head into the Italian restaurant when Patt showed up, out of nowhere, walking on the street! Do we have some sort of magnetic pulling tether between us or what.

"Brycen, hey! You look nice in this pink shirt." He fingered my shirt collar. "Are the twinks meeting for dinner or something?"

I'd be offended if that wasn't something we actually did.

"Um, no, uh sort of? Not really... I'm meeting a friend!"

We both looked to the restaurant where through the door's window, we could see a side profile of Gale.

Patt lifted his cellphone, pushed speaker, and calling someone. "Guess who I found on a date at the Italian restaurant with that guy from the co-op the other day?"

Elijah replied blandly, "The one trying to grope Brycen and eating him up with his eyes?"

I squeeked! "Guysss!"

"I'll be right there," Elijah replied, not missing a beat."

"Don't embarass me!"

I walked away, trying to ignore what just happened. Gale looked towards the door when he heard me enter.

Wow, he looked good dressed up in tight fitting black jeans and a crisp white collared shirt and jacket.

"Hey, Cutie!" He greeted me with a hug and bent down for a kiss to the cheek.

"You smell really good," I said against his neck. I felt him shiver slightly.

"Glad you like it," he replied confidently and winked! He walked us to our table and pulled out my chair. Elijah and Patt have never pulled out a chair for me... Our table was really pretty by a window. He must have actually made reservations well in advance. The guys always only took me out to last minute dinners... focus!

I tried to relax. We chatted away. The conversation came easily. Gale was friendly and gave me lots of compliments, which I ate up.

10 or 15 minutes later, Elijah arrived and joined Patt, sitting at a table across from me. They were behind Gale, so he didn't notice, but every time I looked at Gale, I saw Elijah and Patt watching me over his shoulder! This was stressful. I couldn't concentrate on my conversation with Gale.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed a break and excused myself to use the restroom. I held up a stop hand signal towards the guys when walking past them. I just needed a few minutes alone to gather my thoughts.

They didn't immediately follow. The restroom was empty when I walked in. I washed my face and was drying off, when someone leaned from behind me and bluntly asked against my ear, "Are you going to let him fuck you?" Elijah.

He startled me! I tried to move away, but he gripped my waist tightly. I swiveled my head, and Patt moved to the largest stall and held it open. Elijah picked me up and walked us over to it, Patt locking it behind us.

"Guys!" I laughed and tried to push away, but Elijah held my hands in a firm grip.

"Are you going to kiss him?" Patt growled. Before I could answer, he covered my mouth with his and plastered his body against mine.

"Hmmm!"

Elijah held steady behind me. I was sandwiched so tightly and so deliciously between them!

Patt pulled back, "Answer me."

They held me tightly between them. My head swam. "Probably?" He bit my lip!

Elijah sucked on my neck.

"Wait, stop! I'm on a date with a guy. A gay guy, who... who can have feelings for me."

He sucked harder. I was able to move my hand again, and while I meant to push him away, I pulled him closer against me. He grunted.

"He's going to see a hickey!" I was held so tightly between them, all I could manage was to wiggle against both their - Oh! Their hard cocks! I moaned.

Elijah popped off. "You hoping for more than a kiss from him? Maybe he would've licked up your neck." That's what Elijah did. I was panting. "But does he know your sweet spots like we do?" He sucked my sensitive ear!

Little gasps left my mouth. Patt covered my mouth with his hand as Elijah continued to lick and suck my ear. He briefly brought my hand to his mouth to suck my fingers. My head fell back against his shoulder. Then he focused on my other ear. I was so hard! My body was melting against them, but I was also wound tight.

Patt's other hand traveled under my shirt and started fondling my nipple. "Were you hoping he'd play with your pretty pink nipples?" He rolled it between his fingers soooo good.

"Yeaahhh."

He pinched. My hips jerked. He did it again and again.

Elijah shoved his fingers in my mouth. I sucked thoroughly. Elijah backed up a step and brought his slicked fingers under my waist band and skimmed down my crack, until he found my hole.

"Were you hoping he'd play with your tight little hole?" He rubbed against it deliciously.

"I- ohhh!" He slipped a finger in.

"On a first date, no less. You put out that easy for any guy?" He pumped in and out.

"I can do what I want!"

"Hmmm." He slipped a second one in as Patt lined up his buldging cock against mine and rutted.

"Can one guy really satisfy you the way two viral jocks can? Will you be thinking of us as he touches you?"

Why were they being like this? They were all over me. I couldn't see or think about anything past them. Of course, I was settling for less, but how would I ever move on, if they kept touching me like this?

He brushed over my prostate. "Answer."

"Ahh!" Tears filled my eyes. I was so confused. I felt desperate, my head and my body at war. I wanted so much.

Patt, at my front, noticed first. "Brycen, angel, are you okay?"

I shook my head.

"Dude, lighten up."

"Damn, sorry, babe." Elijah slowed his pumps and slipped out.

"No!" I whined.

"No?"

"Please, I need..."

Patt kissed a stray tear that ran down. I needed more. Elijah slammed 3 fingers in me.

"Oohhh!"

"We know what you need, babe."

Patt hooked a thumb under the waistband of my pants. "Can I?"

"Please!" I moaned.

He shoved off my pants and underwear. Elijah lifted my shirt with one hand, the other still pumping in and out of me. I pushed back against him, wanting, needing more.

"Fuck."

Patt finished taking my shirt off.

I was completely naked in a public restroom sandwiched between two fully clothed strong jocks who kept forgetting their sexuality for me. I moaned loudly, not caring who heard at this point.

"Fuuuck, you look wrecked, angel. You're beautiful." Patt rubbed both my engorged nipples, watching intently as my face twisted in pleasure.

"Patt!" I ached.

Elijah pulled out of me. I whined, humping back against him, looking for something to fill my empty hole. Elijah ran his hands all over my body, squeezing and lightly slapping. "Your skin is so soft and creamy. Your body's so tight!"

"Elijah!" I pleaded.

"You need to be filled? You think we're going to let some other guy fill your gaping hole and pound that bouncy ass? Not a chance, babe! Only we can give you what you need."

I'd never heard such a tone from him before. The guys were usually so laid back. Who were these two aggressive men? I loved it.

"Yes! I want you! Give me your big cocks!"

They both groaned and crushed their bodies against me. I could barely breath. The rough material of their jeans and shirts rubbed against my smooth skin and nipples and ass cheeks and my leaking wet dick. Ah! It was too rough! I tried to wiggle away but again to no avail. They held me tigher and ground into me from both sides. My body was on fire. The discomfort was painfully pleasurable. Was I going to come like this? My dick jerked but my hole was still empty.

As if reading my mind, Patt grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them open. I arched back, clenched and unclenched my hole, an open invitation.

"Fuck, babe, your hole wants me, FUCK!" Elijah immediately pulled back to unzip. His cock was out and against me in record time. Patt's hands moved to my waist, lifting me up slightly. The angle helped Elijah ram into my ass in one go!

"AHH!" I screamed and came!! His cock stretched me too quickly, but I enjoyed the burn. My come made a mess between my naked stomach and Patt's shirt.

"Fuck, he just came!" Patt announced and kissed my forehead as if Elijah couldn't feel the spasming of my canal around him. Elijah grunted and pumped into me fiercely.

Between the sounds of Elijah pounding my ass and with my lust haze cleared a little, I heard someone laugh and rip a paper towel from the dispenser. All three of us paused.

Omg! Someone had heard us!!

Elijah was the first to start back up again.

"We shouldn't do this here. We could get in trouble," I said quietly, completely content skewered on Elijah's cock, but knew rationally I should be mildly worried.

"Someone got his orgasm and now thinks about getting in trouble?" He slid his cock fully out and slammed into me. His head and shaft bumping and stroking my prostate. I was getting hard again.

He gave strong, steady strokes into me. I was on my tip toes, being held up mostly by the guys. My dick rubbed against Patt deliciously, and I shifted my hips back and forth to get pleasure from both sides. "Ah! Ah!" I couldn't hold in sounds of pleasure as Elijah plowed into me, his pace picking up.

Patt pulled his cock out and gripped both of ours in his hand.

"Ooohh yeah!"

Elijah's pounding rubbed us together until Patt found the same rhythm and sroked us in synch. "I'm not going to last much longer!" He said.

Patt rapidly pumped us then focused on our cockheads, twisting his palm and rubbing roughly.

I was on the edge! So close! Come spurted between us, making a mess. Patt's come! That pushed me over the edge, and I came with my whole body spasming.

Elijah bit my shoulder on his release, his hot come shooting deep and coating my insides. He continued to grind into me, both of us shivering from the aftershocks. Elijah turned my head and stuck is tongue down my throat messily. His softening cock slipped out, and though sore, I immediately missed it. Patt lifted me up by my thighs. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, and we kissed thoroughly. While Elijah's kisses were like a blazing fire, Patt's were a smoldering seduction. When letting me down. Patt held me tight against himself, so my body slid aaaall the way down his hard one. "Oooh, you did that on purpose!" I giggled and he smiled.

We redressed and righted ourselves.

When I came face to face with my reflection, I gasped. I did look wrecked. My lips were swollen, I had bruises all over my neck, and my clothes were ripped. "I can't go back like this!"

Elijah and Patt suddenly found the walls really interesting, avoiding my gaze.

I called Gale on the phone.

"Hey! You alright? I was starting to think you snuck out on me or something."

"Oh no! Not that. I, um... this is embarassing, but I'm feeling really sick all of a sudden. I've... been in the restroom the whole time."

"I'm sorry, I'll be right over." I heard his chair being pushed back.

"NO! I mean, I don't want you to see me this way, please. Can we raincheck?" The guys glared at me. "I'll venmo you my portion of the bill."

"No, cutie, you don't have to. I wanted to take you out. Feel better. Let me know if I can-"

"No, thank you so much! Sorry again! I'll send it later tonight. Bye!" I exhaled after hanging up.

I glared at Elijah and Patt. "You guys suck."

"I wouldn't mind trying..." Patt blushed. Omg! He wanted to blow me? My mouth fell open. "Unless you're not into that?"

"No, yes. I mean, yes. I want that!"

He smiled. "I was hoping to try that and also, uh, nevermind. I'll tell you later. Here put this on." He gave me his jacket.

It's the least they could do after what they did! I still might get some looks walking out of the restaurant, but it could be worse. We waited a few minutes for Gale to have time to leave.

Elijah slung his arm around my shoulders and walked us confidently out.