MMM Pt. 04 - A Twink for Dessert

Story Info
Sexy twink fulfills fantasies of two straight jock friends.
3.5k words
4.85
11.5k
28

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for your support of this trio!

All characters are above the age of 18.

*

"Hey Brycen! Wanna grab lunch?"

I looked behind me and smiled big as Patt ran towards me. Our walk to classes on Tuesdays sometimes overlapped.

He kissed my cheek and threw his arm around my shoulders casually. "Eeep!" Did I just squeak? I hope it sounded more of a manly squeak than how I heard it. Patt just kissed my cheek? In public? I looked up at him as he was chatting away, acting as nothing happened. Oookay then.

Just as Patt and I found a table at one of our favorite cafes in the area, my phone dinged.

The text was from Sal, one of the guys living in my gay co-op: You having a lunch date with your new boyfriend?

Attached was a picture of me and Patt walking down the street just a few minutes ago!

Me: WTH how did you get this pic? Aren't you in class right now?

Sal: A guy my friend is hooking up with sent it to him who sent it to me. So?

Me: Wow. No, it's just Patt! I've told you about him before.

Sal: One of the 3 musketeers Patt? He's cuter than I thought. Bring him to paint night!!!!

I spit out the coffee I was drinking, spraying it all across the table.

Patt rushed to hit between my shoulder blades, "Woah there. What happened?"

"Nothing," I croaked out. I tried to give a reassuring smile that I think failed as Patt looked at me oddly.

Me: What??? No!!! I can't bring Patt and Elijah to "paint" night. I almost died choking on my coffee at the thought of it *skull bone emoji*

Sal: Think about it.

The rest of lunch was thankfully uneventful. Patt and I waved goodbye as we headed to our respective classes and made plans to hang out with Elijah that night.

......

We had keys to each other's places, so I showed up at Patt's apartment that was nearby campus first. I was watching Netflix when Patt and Elijah came in carrying grocery bags.

"Honey! I'm home!" Elijah bellowed. I laughed. He's ridiculous.

Helping them carry everything to the kitchen, I said, "It's pretty late, so I already ate dinner."

"We did, too. This is dessert."

I started emptying a bag. Whipped cream, nutella, strawberry syrup. "Oh, yum! Are we having ice cream sundays?"

Elijah laughed, "Sort of! We're going to eat you up."

"Uhh, what?"

"I really like eating desserts off girls- I mean, other people. It really turns me on," Patt looked at me with heavy lidded eyes.

"What about you, babe?" Elija gave me his full attention too.

My breathing stuttered. "I, umm, no one's done that to me before."

Elijah's cock jerked beneath his sweats. I think he was going commando again. Patt gripped his hard cock through his pants with a groan.

"My turn. I choose that," Patt stated with a casual confidence.

I felt myself starting to get hard, too, but... "This isn't a game! We're not going to just take turns deciding what sexual things to do to me!"

"We're not? Are you sure that doesn't interest you, angel? All the things we could do to you, make you feel so good, like you deserve," he stepped closer and closer as he spoke. His body was an inch away from mine. I loved how he towered over me.

"Okay," I breathed out. How could I resist?

He pecked me on the lips and turned to finish unloading the groceries.

"How was your day? I heard you and Patt had a lunch date. Wish I was there." Elijah scooped me up and sat me on his lap sideways on the couch. We talked about our days a little as he kissed my eyebrow, forehead, cheek, neck, mhmmm!

I turned my head to find his mouth. He was overwhelming and sweet. We had long kisses, exploring eachother's mouths thoroughly. He nibbled my lips, I bit his. He shoved his tongue in and out of me, and I sucked it like I'm trying to get to the center of a tootsie pop. This was the first time we made out to just make out. I pressed closer to him.

Patt joined us. "Wow, you guys are hot!"

"He's so responsive when we're kissing. His lips are addicting, man." Elijah passed me to Patt, who was ready and waiting.

He covered my mouth immediately, and I melted. Their styles were different, but equally searing. Patt's tongue seductively ran all over the inside of my mouth, he licked and sucked my lips in between, and moved against my mouth like liquid sex. I was wondering why Patt paused, when he tilted my head towards Elijah, who had taken out his cock and was stroking it leisurely watching us.

"You make us crazy," he mouthed against my ear. My breath caught. He slipped off my shirt.

Cradling my back and under my knees, he carried me around the couch and to the center kitchen island, laying me across it on my back. I tried to sit up, but he held me down.

"Be a good platter and lay down for us to feast." He leaned down to take my socks off, followed by my pants. He teased around my hard dick through my briefs. He grabbed my balls and massaged them.

I tried to hold in the sounds I wanted to make by biting my lip. I softly moaned.

"Don't hold back," Patt said as he tugged on my balls.

"Ah!"

Satisfied, he went back to massaging them.

I lifted my hips and pushed my underwear down until it got stuck at Patt's hand.

Elijah chimed in, still rubbing himself, "Someone's eager!"

Patt took my underwear off the rest of the way.

I had asked myself this before, but how did I always end up naked and needy with these guys? At this point, even being naked was a turn on and made my dick chub up more. My skin tingled expectantly.

Elijah scooped a small spoonful of pie on my stomach, quickly followed by his mouth. After eating the piece, he continued to suck on my skin and lick me afterwards. He did this randomly all over my abdomen, making my squirm and giggle and harder to breathe.

Patt took over again. He placed Nutella on my peck and similarly gave that spot a lot of attention. He added another and sucked and another and sucked, increasingly closer and closer to my nipple. I whined, arching, silently asking. Fiiiiinally, he added nutella directly on my peaked nipple. He leaned down and sucked on it.

"Ahh!!! Yeah! Feels so - ah! - good!!"

He lapped at my nipple, thoroughly licking all the chocolate off and then some.

I pulled at his hair, asking for more.

"Mhmm, you like this a lot, huh?"

I stuck my finger in the nutella jar and swiped my nipple with another dallop of chocolate. Patt laughed, his eyes blazing, and sucked again.

"Mhmm! So good!" I arched up towards him.

Elijah stepped up, "I want a taste!" He added nutella to my other nipple. He looked at me then back at his treat.

I arched again. He got the hint and sucked roughly from the get go. My body sung in pleasure. My dick was hard and leaking precome. Untouched, I felt it pulsing against me.

"Aaahh-ughh! Ahh! Can I come from this? Love yo-your mouths on me!"

Elijah briefly popped off, "Woah, can he?" He added more nutella and continued.

"You want to try?" Patt asked me.

"No! Make me come!!"

They laughed and moaned at my desperation.

"I want to add something first," Patt added almost shyly. "I haven't tried this before, but..." he squeezed his cock in a strangling grip, "I really want to."

"O-okay," I couldn't quite think straight, but whatever got me closer to coming! He lifted me, walked me over nearby, and set me standing upright under a pull up bar he had in his attached livingroom. I reached up, assuming he wanted me to hold onto it, but it was too high. I jumped, trying again, my dick flying around.

"Baaabe," Elijah groaned. "You don't even realize how hot you look."

Embarassed, I stopped. Patt stepped up and kissed me. "You have the right idea, angel." He lifted rope, wherever he found that from, and tied my hands together expertly.

"You were a boy scout, right?"

"Yeah, I was an eagle scout," he said proudly as he lifted my hands and looped the rope through the tie and the pull up bar to attach to another workout contraption. He pulled one end, which tightened the rope and pulled my hands above my head. He loosened it, giving me slack again. "See, it's mobile, too." I smiled, he was almost as proud of his art project as he was to have me here naked and at his mercy. Boys and their toys, I guess. That kind of made me his toy, too. His sex toy. My dick jerked up. Hmm my eyes slipped shut. That thought only turned me on so much, because I knew they cared about me deeply, too. Patt pulled it taut again, stretching me the most I could go with my feet still touching the ground.

Elijah neared, smearing something strawberry flavored across my lip and kissed me. "Hmm sweet as always," he concluded. He licked more of it and thrust his sweet tongue into me. Too soon, he pulled back, panting.

Patt asked through the haze, "Do you think you can try holding back your orgasm, just for a little bit? It'll pay off big time, but we'll go at your pace."

I groaned, "I'll try!" How did they convince me to do things like this?

Patt dropped to his knees in front of me.

"Oh!" If I wasn't tied up and practically dangling in one spot, I would have gotten closer. My hips jerked forward. He looked sooooo hot.

"Eager as always," Elijah slapped my perky butt. Warmth spread through me from where he probably left a red mark.

"Do you like me on my knees for you, angel?"

I jerked forward again, unable to control my body. "Mhmm hmmm!" My dick was standing straight up at attention.

Patt lifted a bottle? Oh, a bottle of whipped cream! He sprayed a tiny drop on my abs and sucked it off. He did another one on my thigh.

He finally held my dick and- sprayed whipped cream on me there! He licked me base to tip, lapping up the dessert.

"Yes! Patt!"

Encouraged, he added another dallop to lick my dickhead. Pleasure shot through my whole body. How was I going to hold back much longer? He added more and swirled his tongue around the head then focused on the v underneath.

"Ahh! Ah!"

He added more and dipped his tongue in my slit.

"I'm going to come! I'm going to come!"

He stopped all contact with me. I whined.

After a few calming moments, he took my dickhead back in his warm, wet mouth and sucked gently at first, increasing and increasing pressure, until it felt like he was sucking my soul out of me. Shudders racked my body.

My eyes slipped shut at the pleasure, but I forced them open to watch the handsome man with his lips around my dick. He sucked me deeper and choked.

"Ah! Hmm! Breath through your nose," I panted. "Hmm... no teeth! Ahh, yes!" He bobbed his head up and down, giving me so much pleasure. Patt looked almost as blissed out as I felt. He hummed around me. More pleasure tingled through me.

"Do you- do you like sucking my dick, Patt?" I asked with awe.

He briefly popped off, cheeks red from exertion and voice hoarse, "Isn't that obvious?"

"Wow! Pleeease, moreee!"

He enveloped my dick again.

"Yes!!"

What he lacked in skill, he made up for in enthusiasm. He bobbed and twisted and gave extra licks to my head on the upstroke.

"I'm close!"

He slipped off with an obscene pop. And blew on my wet dick! "Aahh!! Patt! You're not helping!"

He laughed, kissed my thigh, and stood up. We looked at Elijah who had a thinned syrup in his hand and was fondling my butt.

"Can you give him some slack?" He asked.

Patt increased the length of my rope a bit, and Elijah pushed me, so my front was slightly bent, and pulled my hips back. He gave me a succession of quick spankings, earning him my moans. I stuck out my ass more. Elijah poured the syrup over the top of where my ass cheeks met and spread me wide to watch it slide down my crack. He crouched down and licked the sweet trail! He added more. I felt it slide down tantilizingly. Elijah lapped around my wet hole in circles then back and forth with increased pressure. He added more syrup and shoved his tongue inside me!

"Oohhh!" The stretch was a bit quick, but I liked a small burn. He tongue fucked me. I pushed back to meet his thrusts. Patt filled my mouth with his tongue. I felt stuffed and oh so good! Elijah did wicked things with his mouth. Oh, no!

"Armmaghgome!!"

"What was that?" Patt pulled away. I opened my mouth to answer but could only moan.

"He's close!" Patt warned.

"Damn," Elijah oulled back. "You're so responsive and taste too good. Maybe one day, we should see how many times you can come!" Omg, what was he thinking! "But today you'll only be coming on my cock." He gave me a hard spank. I moaned again in response.

Without warning, Patt tightened the rope, bringing me to my tip toes.

"I don't know if I'll be able to stop next time," I relayed honestly.

Elijah, controlling the direction of my hips and the twist of my body, speared me on his cock.

"Ooohhhh!" I was practically dangling from the ceiling at this point and couldn't even move back against him, completely at the mercy of his pace.

Patt dropped to his knees again. I couldn't take my eyes off of him! This was one of the hottest moments in my life. As Elijah started moving his cock almost all the way out of me then gliding back in, Patt took my dick in his mouth again.

"Guys! Oh my- ughh! You're so hot! Ohhh! Feels so good!!"

"Hold on," Elijah grunted against my neck.

Elijah slammed into me from behind, fucking me into Patt's mouth. He slightly choked again but quickly compensated. I'd never felt so full and encompassed before. Pleasure from everywhere! My dick kept hitting the back of Patt's throat, my ass was constantly clenching, much to Elijah's delight. He groaned in huffs behind me.

Patt pulled off slightly to focus on my head. Shudders racked my body again. I saw him jerking himself as he sucked me.

"Oh man, ugh! Keep that up, Patt! His ass is going wild!" Patt became even more encouraged, picking up the pace on my pulsing length and his. He took the full length of me, now used to the action.

"Aahh!!"

Elijah angled his himself, so he hit my prostate more head on.

"Aahh-aaahhh!!! Elijah!!! Patt!!! I-" My body tensed. I tried to hold back. It was too much.

The guys increased their efforts even more, and I blew! My vision whited out, and black spots flicked across my sight. I squirted directly down Patt's throat. He hummed, earning a few more spurts of come from me. He swallowed everything, keeping eye contact with me the whole time, as he slowly came back into focus.

I felt something wet dripping down my leg... Patt must have come too!

Elijah shouted against me, thrusting a few more times and came. It gave me immense pleasure when they used my body at the end to get their release.

Even after I orgasmed like non-other in my life, and Elijah slipped out of me, collapsing on the floor, Patt kept sucking my spent dick.

"Ahh, Patt! Too much!!" I tried to twist away. His hands held my hips firm. His slurping sounds were so hot, but I was too sensitive! It was too much pleasure, if that was such a thing. "Aaa- ooh - aah!" My body spasmed and jerked.

He sucked harder. "No! Pa- ah! Ahh!" I pulled on my restraints, almost lifting myself off the floor.

My sensitive head rubbed against the inside of his hot, wet mouth. "Patt! It hurts, PATT!"

He finally slid off and rested his head against my thigh. "Sorry, I got carried away. You taste delicious."

I was panting and finally relaxed from his pleasure onslaught, when he gave me one last lick.

"Ah!! Hey! You did that on purpose!"

He gave me a toothy grin and stood up.

"It's official, you're my favorite dessert." He completely slackened the rope line, and I fell to the floor. Elijah pulled me to him, hugging me and keeping me warm. Patt untied me and massaged my wrists.

......

We all squeezed into Patt's queen bed, sticky and naked, too tired to clean up more than some damp wipes. We'll shower and change the sheets tomorrow. I laid with my head against Elijah's chest and my legs thrown over Patt, cradled between them.

"So has Greg tried to ask you out again?" Elijah asked. His hand ran through my hair.

"You mean Gale? Yeah, I'm just working out my schedule to find a time."

"Seriously?" Both their hands that were caressing me stopped and tightened.

Okay, I guess we're going to talk about it. I took a deep breath.

"I mean, we're not exclusive or anything... how would that even work, right? You guys are straight and just, um, get caught up in the moment, uhh, somtimes when I'm around." I awkwardly chuckled. They just glared at me. There was a long silence. "Wow, have you guys not...?"

"No, I haven't been with anyone since you, no chicks, and, well, obviously no guys." Elijah looked at Patt.

"Neither have I," Patt said more sheepishly.

Woah.

"I mean, I didn't really do it on purpose. I just haven't felt like hooking up with anyone... else..." Elijah mumbled.

"In that case, would you guys..." I gulped, "Want to go to... nevermind, you know what? Dumb idea. Forget it." I flipped over, nuzzling my face against Elijah's chest, trying to hide my red face.

"I'll go!" Elijah agreed before even hearing it or me officially asking. I giggled, and he palmed my jiggling butt.

"What is it, angel?" Patt took my hand and rubbed the back of it, tracing my palm up and down. How was him touching my hand so sensual?

"M-my co-op is hosting its annual painting night this weekend. Want to be my guests?"

"Of course! That's it?" Patt asked curiously. He leaned closer to me, bringing my hand to his cheek and nuzzled it.

"It's clothing optional."

Patt's smile grew, which he tried to suppress.

"Hell yes! That's the only kind of painting I like," Elijah agreed.

"And I'm one of the models."

"You're what?" Patt was shocked.

Elijah added, "I didn't know you're into that kind of stuff. Or that you're that daring!" His hand running through my hair pulled a little, while his other fondling my ass cheek slipped between my crack, rubbing against my hole.

I lightly gasped and tried to focus to explain, "I signed up after our camping trip actually. I thought for sure it was - hmmm! - a one off for you guys, so I did it to, uh, get over you," I couldn't look them in the eyes, so I squeezed mine shut, until Elijah rubbed my hole harder.

He smiled wolfishly. "Does that mean you're under us? Because we're on board with that."

I looked at Patt, who reached out to brush my cheek. "I'm in if you're in," he said.

"Woah, really? Can we talk about what that means?" Elijah pushed a finger in me. "Elijahhh!"

"Yeah, babe, but after I stick my cock in you. I'm so hard right now thinking of you as ours that I can't really think."

He rearranged us, his cock between my ass cheeks, rutting against me. Patt moved in front of me, presenting his pulsing red cock. How did they get hard so fast? My dick rubbed against a pillow Elijah shoved underneath me. Well, I guess I was just as hard.

We fucked the rest of the night.

......

As dawn approached, the guys were sleeping soundly, half on top of me, as I laid wide awake thinking.

What did they mean? I wish we hadn't gotten distracted with sex... No, that's a lie. I always wanted them in me, filling me up. I'll just have to wait to talk to them to clarify...