Moaning Lisa

Story Info
Lisa accepts a dare to be a naked model with happy ending.
1.3k words
4.15
3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Moaning Lisa.

The gentle rays of the full incandescent moon shone softly through the window of the small studio and cascaded over Lisa's nearly naked body. She adjusted her body once more still having her legs crossed covering over her sensual nakedness. Lisa knew that soon she would have to fully unveil all and show this young artist her luscious lips but she was still shy. She was not at least embarrassed about her ample soft bosoms complete with her perky tits on her areola's tho.

However, she accepted this dare she did not know, but after a few bottles of wine shared with her girlfriends opened her up to more suggestions.

'Do it, do it," her friends had chanted when Jess had suggested Lisa be a nude model for the local arts painter's course. Worse was she found herself set up as she was the only one there apart from a young good-looking man. She had greeted him with a coy look as the artist directed her to a place where she could disrobe. Being a gentleman Pierre suggested that she didn't have to bear it all immediately as he mentioned that when she felt comfortable she could lose it all.

Time passed slowly and Lisa was finding herself becoming more comfortable with this eager artist. She had caught several times staring intensely at her body only to have him gently blush as he went back to his palette.

Soon the conversation turned to how he would approach painting her as she found out it was his first time.

"It is rather easy," he replied with a mild French accent. "For all I have to do is to capture your divine beauty. Something I am finding very easy to do."

"Oh," Lisa replied lifting her eyes, "are you implying that I am easy?" She cheekily smiled waiting for her reaction.

"No," Pierre replied, " I was not applying that word to you. As I believe it can um, imply you being sexually available often. Did I get that right?"

"Er, yes," Lisa blushed. "Sorry, I was teasing you. But thank you for the compliment."

"It was only the truth! I can't believe my fortune that my model would be a gorgeous lady. I was half expecting an older lady or someone who shall we say had er extra curves all over her body. But I am truly blessed by my lovely goddess. If you excuse the expression."

"Not at all," Lisa smiled.

"Oh yes, Pierre said, "I love that beautiful smile. The lips are the exquisite part of the body. They need to be slowly caressed with the brush oh so gently. The tip of the brush enhancing the sweet succulent lips. You have to paint them with passion tenderly guiding the brush all over the lips. They need to be gently kissed like you do for a beautiful woman. Just very softly. Leonardo would spend hours capturing the very texture of the lips the curves the color. I too, love to capture the lips. To treat them with all the love and passion they deserve as my brush touches the canvas capturing every delight. Even displaying the gentle moisture that may appear."

Lisa blushed much more, as she now had realized that he was now talking about her lady lips. His lovely words were making her very moist as he spoke. She caught herself-self having a small daydream about having his lips caressing her downstairs. The mere thought was making her heart race.

So slowly and a little seductively she uncrossed her legs displaying her longing lips to Pierre. Lisa was glad she had gently tidied up and trimmed her growing bush but just enough to display her moist lips which were becoming voluptuous at her naughty thoughts.

Pierre gasped as she unveiled to him and as much as he could he could not restrain some French which Lisa obviously could only guess were words of delight.

"Mon Dieu! My Goddess! My Venus! I can not believe my fortune to have you as my model." he dropped his brush and walked over to her smiling. He looked deep into her lovely blue eyes and stroked her long blonde hair. "Those lips," he gently kissed. But those lips he said looking lower I want to also kiss and caress. As we say in French 'Je veux te manger.' Which translates to, he leaned in and whispered in her ear, 'I want to eat you.' You are so beautiful, and exquisite. My words want to seduce you but my desires are so strong I forget anything else I want to say." Pierre kissed her again softly but with strong passion.

Lisa let out a happy moan of contentment. "But first, we need to do something about your clothes. So model for me! I want to see that growing brush in those pants." she reached forward and lay her hand on his prominent erection.

Soon Pierre was naked with this beautiful Venus his smile grew larger as his cock throbbed with joy.

Soon the kissing finished and Lisa cheekily guided his cock slowly brushing over her pussy. The tip gently tickling against her wetness.

Pierre moaned loudly and knowing that she was indicating what she wanted he fell to his knees. His lips gently started to kiss all over her lady lips, with his tongue slowly moving over as if he was painting her. He supped slowly all over and gently parted her lips and slipped in his tongue, tasting the sweet ambrosia that was flowing from Lisa. After lots of kissing and caressing Lisa felt the strong waves of orgasm arising. She moaned more and more and the more she moaned the more pressure with his tongue on her pussy increased. Sliding deep in and drinking deeply. Lisa gasped as he started to sup on her clitoris. She could not hold back any longer the juices flowed as she climaxed again and again, Pierre's tongue devouring her sex. She moaned and thrust his head into her pussy and he ground his tongue in deeper covering his face with her orgasmic juices.

Lisa pulled him up and kissed him, tasting her delight upon her lips. She took his cock and slowly placed it gently into her lips gently painting her insides. Soon she could stand it no longer and she eagerly opened her legs more and placing her hands on his taunt ass pushed him in deep.

They both moaned in unionism! Till the feeling of another orgasm overwhelmed her. He started to increase his speed as his cock buried in deep, his hands caressing her ass and his lips and tongue sucking on her breasts.

"Oh my fucking goodness," she cried. "Your turn now! She had ground her pussy seductively on him now it was full of lust. "Give me all! I want you to paint all over!"

"Huh?"

" I want you to cum hard all over me. Paint me with your semen. My body is your canvas. Give me it all. Over my body, my breasts, my lips. Understand?"

Pierre nodded and let out a loud moan. He withdrew his cock which glistened with her juices and started to ejaculate all over.

Lisa was shocked at how much there was. His cum was thick and squirted all over even reaching her lips. Which she slowly licked. When he was finished she kissed him drenched in sweat and cum and started devouring his cock which remained hard.

He moaned once more! "Now this is the true art. Making love with my Venus."

"Then," said said after she stopped sucking, " let's make some more art. They soon continued making love again and again.

Little did Lisa know that after twenty minutes of Pierre being at the canvas it was too was also naked. Devoid on any paint. He hadn't even started!