Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernkastel had been thinking about whole situation since she arrived at Adriana's condo. Adriana crashed at her apartment for winter break and they never shared the shower but water was becoming scarce so she dismisses that. She begins thinking more. "She was against me wanting to move in with Alex, there does seem to be some tension between them. She wanted me to kiss her on the lips, she said I had a fine ass during the g-gforce centrifuge, she smacks my ass early, her Haro called me her pet and the laugher was that of nervousness not playful. And that movie." She groans and leaps out of bed and turns on the light. "Adriana are you awake?"

"Yeah what is it," she asks for pretending to be tired.

"We have to talk."

"Ok," she says awkwardly. "What's up?"

"There's no reason to beat around the bush so I'll just come out and ask. Do you like me? You know Iike me in a romantic relationship?"

Adriana was stunned. "Yes Bernkastel, I always have but we're best friends, I didn't want to jeopardize what we already have but you know sometimes I get tempted you know."

"You know some of the girls we hanged with experimented, so it's not like I haven't thought about it."

Adriana couldn't believe it even though this is what she wanted.

"I thought about you but like you said I don't want to jeopardize what we already have but we could try just this once. Just to...." But before Bernkastel could finish her sentence her lips were met by Adriana's lips.

Adriana recoils. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that without getting confirmation."

"That actually felt...good."

Adriana smiles. "Do you want another?"

"Well I...is just that my boyfriend..."

"Bernkastel it's not cheating if it's another woman?"

"What?!"

"Yeah, besides I bet he would be thrilled seeing you in a sex tape with another woman," she teased.

"Oh no please no."

"Ha I'm joking but are you sure, you're not obligated nor do I want to pressure you."

"You're not pressuring me, I'm choosing."

They kiss again on the lips and then their tongues enter each other's mouths. Both were breathing hard. Adriana's left hand squeezes Bernkastel's right breast. A moan escapes her lips. Adriana begins probing her neck and Bernkastel's hands instinctively grab her ass like she would have done her boyfriend Alex.

"You're a good kisser, Bern."

"Well I've had plenty of experience before I got here. Do you want to lead?"

"Sure, I'll show you want you've been missing out on." They resume kissing and then Bernkastel lies back on the bed. Adriana laches onto Bernkastel left breast while her left hand founds its way to her pussy. She pinches her clit and slowly rubs it. Adriana starts fingering her. "So how does it feel to be with a woman so far?"

"It's different from my boyfriend but I'm liking it."

"Am I more soft and gentle?"

"Definitely," she smiles.

Adriana resumes licking and sucking on Bernkastel's juicy tits, her pink nipples were erect like her clit. She inserts another finger into Bernkastel's pussy and then increases speed.

"Oh god I'm getting wet!"

Adriana smiles and takes her wet fingers to Bernkastel who begins licking and sucking on them. "Hmmmm, you taste good." She dives into Bernkastel's pussy. She kisses the lips and then licks and sucks on it.

"OOHH GOD, your tongue, Adriana! It feels amazing!"

"Softer than Alex I presume?"

Bernkastel whimpers in answer.

Adriana climbs off Bernkastel. "I wanna see you try."

"Ok, um off the bed."

A second later Adriana on her two feet. Bernkastel stood there for a second gazing at Adriana in all her nude glory. "Like what you see?" Bernkastel nods in approval.

Bernkastel approaches Adriana, gets down her knees and kisses her navel and goes down until she reaches her vagina with a small thing of pubic hair. She gives the pubic a lick and then goes down to the vagina, she licks the labia majora and then the labia minora, she kisses the clitoris begins sucking it, she bobs her like she sucking off Alex. Adriana moans. "You're doing all right but act like you're eating watermelon."

"Ok, I'll try." She resumes eating out Adriana who starts to moan loudly and she grips Bernkastel's hair and forces her deeper.

"Alex ever do that?"

"Yeah but last time I asked him to be gentle, I just wasn't in the mood for anything rough."

"I see." She releases her head and Bernkastel resumes normally. "I won't do it roughly unless you're ready for it."

"Thank you for being so considered."

"You're wel..oh cum!"

Bernkastel resumes her meal. "I'm feeling some wetness here."

Adriana giggles and Bernkastel picks up speed. "Eat that puss, eat it like you life depends on it."

A second later Bernkastel emerged from Adriana's pussy, her face was all shiny.

"Good work!" She pulls Bernkastel up and kisses her again. "I can taste myself in your mouth."

"You taste good too."

Adriana withdraws from Bernkastel and pushes her on the bed. She opens up Bernkastel's legs and puts her own legs between Bernkastel's. "Ok do what I do." They begin grinding their pussies together. "Oh fuck!" Bernkastel moans.

They grind slowly and a few minutes later they pick up speed. "Fuck!" Adriana breathes. Bernkastel reaches out with her right hand and cups Adriana's left breast and then the right one. "That's right don't be afraid to touch them." Bernkastel cups again and then she gives the nipple a pinch.

They slow down for a minute and Adriana was on top grinding into Bernkastel. She moans and locks her legs around her. "I'll show you breast play!" Adriana rubs her face between Bernkastel's tits and plays with them from pinching to twisting. "You truly have a lovely pair, Bern." She licks the areolas in a circular motion from right breast to left breast. She licks Bernkastel on the right creek and then the left and grinds up and down and Bernkastel starts playing with Adriana's breasts, feeling her erected brownish black nipples.

Adriana grinds faster and faster. "Adriana I'm cumming!" Bernkastel screams. Their juices were flowing out, and Adriana slows down and Bernkastel's pussy contracts as she cums.

They both stare at each other happily while panting. Adriana falls back exhausted and Bernkastel crawls towards her and starts licking up the mixture of both juices. She giggles and sighs happily.

A second later she stops and maneuvers her body so that her ass was in front of Adriana's face. She begins eating the dripping remains and smacks Bernkastel's ass. "Such a nice firm and juicy ass you have!" She complements and kisses both cheeks. "Tell me has you boyfriend been in your ass?"

"Yes, the last time we had sex, I asked him to take me anally."

"Well you're about to know how it feels to be rimmed by a woman."

"Well Alex didn't rim my ass."

"What about fingers?"

"Nope."

"Well looks like I'm in luck."

Bernkastel turns on her stomach and gets her ass in the air. "I'm ready."

Adriana smiles and sucks on Bernkastel's ass cheeks and then proceeds to part them and licks her asshole.

"Oh!" Bernkastel cries out.

"I can't believe Alex never did this."

"Could please stop comparing yourself to Alex. You're a woman and he's a man."

"Yes, to be honest I was quite annoyed when you kept mentioning him. I'm glad we got that straight." Adriana sucks on her index finger getting good and wet and then she slowly inserts it into Bernkastel's asshole. She gasps and moans as she is slowly finger fucked in the ass. "How do you like it?"

"Better than the butt plug."

"That's because it was thicker than my finger. Mine is soft." She starts twirling her finger which makes Bernkastel moan louder. She pulls out and spits into Bernkastel's asshole and resumes licking, getting her tongue and face buried in there.

"Of fuck, you are amazing, Adriana!"

After some time had passed both women had came and were in bed cuddled together naked. "So do you want to do this again, Bern?"

"I don't know, I truly love Alexander and I really do want to marry him. You're my best friend and I really think we should remain that way."

"I understand, Bernkastel, at least I was to finally able to express my feelings. I will bury them."

"It was good though, you'll make a woman very lucky."

"And you, if Alexander makes you happy then I'm happy and will support you every step of the way. I'll try to be more friendly towards him. He wants to impress me like Lorenzo."

"That's great," Bernkastel smiles and kisses Adriana passionately on the lips. They soon drift on to sleep still cuddled together naked.

To be continued...