Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 11

Story Info
The Mobile Dolls.
15.9k words
4.57
2.1k
00

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
132 Followers

Earth, Nevada 2031

Emily Ashby awakens. She scans her body and realizes that's she's covered head to toe in bandages and then scans the all white room. She tries to move her legs but couldn't, her whole body was sore all over.

It wasn't long before a doctor, two nurses and a air force general enter the room. "Hello Ms. Ashby, I am General Fox. Can you speak?"

"Yesss," she groans.

"Welcome to Area 51."

"Why am I here?"

"Because my bosses believe you can be of use to us. We'll fix you up good as new."

"I wanna go home."

"You have no home or the shelter you were staying at while prostituting yourself, if you wish to stay at a brothel we'll drop you off, however don't think all the money you make will be yours, these medical bills aren't cheap."

Emily looks away.

"Would you like to see your dad?"

She instantly turns her head towards General Fox.

"That's right your dad is alive and well, if you wish to see him, no be with him....."

"I scratch your back you scratch mine?" She gasps.

"Precisely."

Emily nods. "I'll do it but I don't wish to be recognized and be mocked as I already have."

"That can be arranged, only a select few will ever know of your real existence."

****

Luna April 2, 2099

The Ultimate

"Sir we just received word that the Royal Gundam has crashed into the Luna surface."

"What?!" Supreme Leader Dudael exclaims.

"We're trying to radio her but she's not responding."

"Have Lieutenant Commander Holly and the first squad secure the Gundam, begin landing operations!"

"Make sure plenty of cover is provided for them!" Admiral Terrence barks.

****

Gal gasps in horror, "What happened to the Gundam?! Did I just see a monoeye?!"

"Alright you three, your orders are to retrieve the Gundam," Captain Amoco barks.

"Yes Sir!" The three radio in unison and make their way.

"Wait was the battle supposed to be this close?!" Gal gulps and asks worriedly.

"Agent Orange, hold your position, we're coming towards you, ETA 3 minutes," Ensign Galen radios.

"You got this Gal, you got this!" She whispers to herself. A beam passes her followed by an explosion. She glances at the surface tanks and then another explosion and sees bodies floating away. "Oh fuck this!" She was pondering going back. "Um guys, I think I'm having some trouble."

"What?!" Ensign Sean exclaims.

"Do you need to go back to Sepulchre?" Ensign Galen asks.

"Yeah I think so. Hang on....it's a little sluggish but I think I can fly.

"You should go back just to be safe, Sean give her a hand."

"No you two go on ahead, I'll catch up!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, we have to get the Gundam, go!"

A second later she was by herself. "If I go back now, people would say I was a coward who didn't earn the Gundam, but this battle...." She spots a crater and lands. "Perfect! I'll just hold out here and wait."

****

Commander Barcelona was still clashing with the Rick Diamond. "You won't get away!" She fires her beam rifle but Moses was dodging and deflecting her shots. "Damn it will you just fucking die already!"

Moses pulls out a grenade launcher and fires but she dodges it.

"You're going to have to do better than that!"

"Commander Barcelona, it's time to pull back, we're in the process of retrieving the Gundam!"

"Grrrrr!" She heads in the opposite direction.

"That was...something," Moses breaths a sigh of relief. "Ultimate, this is Lieutenant Moses, I'm heading back to resupply."

The Ultimate: "As soon as you're resupplied, your orders are to help secure the Gundam."

Lieutenant Moses: "Roger that!"

Lieutenant Commander Holly and the others make their way to Luna. "Out of my way you damn cannon fodder!" She shoots down two mobile pods and a Templar.

"At this rate we won't make it time!" Abigail exclaims.

"We have to try!"

****

A Hunter Zaku touches the Luna surface and shoots at the Orange Teutonic but she counterattacks with her beam rifle. After taking it down another Hunter Zaku flies at her with a sword but she quickly shoots it in the head and chest. Two more fly in but she uses both beam rifle and vulcan guns.

Two Templars appear. "We'll get the Gundam, hold them off!"

"And just what do you think I've been doing?!"

****

Spacemen Alfredo looks around but aside from the sounds of shooting and explosions that were in the distance there was no one in site and breaths a sigh of relief. "I'll just hold out here."

Suddenly she was aware of the Sepulchre approaching her position. "Fuck!" She starts shooting and throws a grenade.

"Alfredo, Spacemen Alfredo, are you ok? Why aren't you with your body guards?" Chief Petty Officer Socrates radios.

Spacemen Alfredo: "I was having some engine trouble so I told them to go ahead, enemy ground forces were coming so I shot at them but they ran."

CPO Socrates: "The Vice Chief wants you to come back on board."

Spacemen Alfredo: [Pondering] "With all do respect I can keep fighting, I'll just stay close to the Sepulchre."

CPO Socrates: "The Vice Chief says ok but if things get worst pull back immediately!"

Spacemen Alfredo: "Roger!" Great I'll put a little effort into it and look good retreating.

****

Several Vargr transports land upon the Luna surface. "This is it! This is our time! The Zoya Space Force has been putting in a lot of work so let's show them and the Earth Republic that the Zoya Army is still in the fight!" Sergeant Major Selena barks.

The troops roar, exit the Vargr transport and charge across the Luna surface. Machine gun and cannon rounds bombard them.

"Shit!" She exclaims and takes cover.

"Bunker, bunker!" A soldier points.

"We got to kill it, get me a fire team!"

"Sergeant Major!"

"Überstein, what the hell are you doing down here?!"

"See that strange ship hovering above the Gundam, we have to get to it before it's too late," he answers monotonously.

"Roger." Fuck!

They watch as a soldier throws two grenades inside the bunker. A few seconds later he checks it. "Ok it's clear!"

"Let's move! Stay close to me, Überstein!"

As they make their way through a trench, a enemy soldier that was playing dead leaps at Selena with a knife but Überstein shoots him. She nods at him and they continue on.

A Teutonic appears and spots them and open fires. "You Zoya rats!"

"Shit, we can't pass!"

A Zoya soldier fires a bazooka round at the Teutonic but it does nothing.

"Fire again!"

"I hope we have enough for the ship's engines," Überstein murmurs.

"It won't matter if we're dead!" Sergeant Major Selena exclaims.

A Rick Diamond appears with a labrys and the Teutonic turns around only to be cut in the chest.

"Nice work, Moses!"

They watch as the Teutonic counterattacks with head vulcan but then pulls back as more Rick Diamonds appear and they notice an escape pod flying overhead.

"Come, we can still make it," Überstein says.

As they make their way, Templars appear and fight the Rick Diamonds. They watch in horror as the Gundam is picked up by two Templars.

"That's it we're pulling back!" Sergeant Major Selena orders.

There's a sudden explosion. Überstein awakes and finds himself floating alone. He searches his body and everything was still intact. He activates his jetpack. "They were taking the Gundam, I must know the truth."

He makes his way to the Luna surface and spots the mobile suits fighting and lands. He ponders what to do but comes up with a plan. He heads back to the bunker and finds some dead soldiers inside. He takes a corpse inside a room where air was and switches into the enemy uniform and normal suit and sets out.

He flies towards Sepulchre with a different corpse and sees a Templar with a purple cross visor retreat inside and then a Teutonic.

He makes it inside and it wasn't long before the Orange Teutonic mobile suit retreats inside. Three Teutonics fire at the Rick Diamonds, covering their retreat.

The Sepulchre begins its decent.

****

As Überstein lands in the main hanger, the soldiers and mechanics rush towards him but they went pass him in fact they took no notice of him for they were focused on the Royal Gundam.

Several mechanics open the chest and pull out an unconscious Bernkastel. They were yelling and cussing and once she's pinned to the floor many of them proceed to beat her.

Commander Balrog and Commander Barcelona join in. Spacemen Gal falls to her knees, "They defiled the Royal Gundam!"

A shot rings out and everyone ceases and looks at the person who did it. "I was the one who took her down! That bitch's head is mine!" She approaches them. "All of you back away!"

"Excuse me! You don't give me orders!" Barcelona screams.

"Get out of my way!"

"You dare point your gun at me!?"

"No it's pointed at her, you're just in the way!"

"Vice Chief on the deck!"

Everyone save Agent Orange salutes.

"As you were!"

"Is Wheat still alive?" Captain Amoco asks.

"Yes she is, Sir!" Commander Balrog answers.

"Good, she shall remain," Vice Chief Bonaparte says.

"FUCK THAT!"

"Agent Orange, the order comes directly from the Chief of State. You will stand down!" Captain Amoco barks.

She ignores him and aims her gun at Bernkastel.

"Stand down now!"

She ponders for a second and answers bitterly, "As you wish!" She puts up her gun and walks away.

"All of you get back to work!"

As the personnel began to disperse a soldier notices Überstein and the corpse. "Hey we have a wounded man over here!"

A doctor rushes over to them.

"We were cut off, the enemy was everywhere. I had no choice but to flee up here."

"You did the right thing." The doctor checks the man's pulse but then shakes his head. "Sergeant Marco Kettle is on his ID tag and your name?"

He pulls off his helmet. "Private Saxon Angle of the Luna Guard."

"Welcome to Sepulchre."

He's escorted to the Captain and Vice Chief and salutes them. "Private Saxon Angle."

"Captain Tyrone Amoco. How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine but I wanna go back and fight."

"I'm afraid we can't do that right now, our ship is heading for Earth. Once our Celestial ships are in position to follow us we'll fire up the boosters. We'll get you back to your unit on Luna ASAP. Right now take a rest."

"Yes Sir." He turns to the Vice Chief. "It's a pleasure to meet you in person, Sir!"

"The pleasure is mine." They shake hands.

"I'll have one of my personnel escort you to the lounge," Captain Amoco says.

"Yes Sir."

****

"Since Wheat's still alive she must suffer first for what's she done. After her trial you will shave her hair off, parade her through Grail naked and then you can finish her off in anyway you see fit. You should be punished for your actions but since I'm in a good mood I'll let it slide. Do not cause anymore trouble! You will follow your superiors' orders!"

Agent Orange throws the video message against the wall. "Damn you Chief!"

****

Earth, Area 51 2033

"We've created a prototype armor made of a special material that comes from Luna. Your first assignment will be to see how it works," a scientist explains.

"So I'm crash test dummy."

"Nah more like a guinea pig."

"Gee thanks, if this is to be my disguise can you paint it orange? I don't like the chrome color but the helmet, gloves and boots are fine as black."

He looks at General Fox who nods in approval. "It's just a prototype," General Fox says.

2036

Emily, now known as Marius Wing is taken into a hanger where she's gazes at the gray colored machine with awe.

"We call it the Mobile Doll. What do you think? It's foundation comes from the Mobile Worker" General Fox explains.

"Its nice. But what's it for?"

"You'll be participating in an experiment, you will make this unmanned machine move with your mind."

"What?"

"Yes."

"Um ok but if I'm to control it can you paint it orange?"

General Fox rolls his eyes. "Ok fine."

****

"Okay I am ready." Once the proper equipment was on she tries to move the machine with her mind but nothing happens. She tries again and again. The days go by but no improvement. When three months pass General Fox gives her bad news. "I'm afraid you're to be replaced with someone more qualified."

"More qualified?! I've spent a year in rehabilitation and three years in training for space while having little to no contact with the outside world!"

"You've were declared legally dead once you consented, you'll be used elsewhere but not part of this project any longer. You have until tomorrow morning to yield results."

"What about my dad? When can I see him? I've done everything that's been asked of me."

"It's not up to me but if you are able achieve good results then I'll see to it that you'll be stationed in the same state as him and you'll be able to visit him at any time."

Emily smiles. "I'll do it, Sir."

Emily tries all evening to move the Mobile Doll but couldn't. She doesn't eat dinner, only lies down crying. Would she be able to see her daddy? Most likely not. She tosses and turns and then decides to try one last time.

She makes her way to the hanger where the Moble Doll was being kept and turns on the power. "I will make you move!" She turns boosts the power beyond its maximum capacity. The system suddenly overloads and she's electrocuted.

She awaken several hours to see staff looking at a body, it was her body but they weren't looking at her. Something was wrong. She watches as a stretcher was brought in and her body was loaded on there. "What?!" She spoke but no words came forward and then she stretches her right arm forward but then she notices it wasn't her arm and yet it was but it wasn't a human arm, her body was clearly on the stretcher and yet she wasn't in her body.

She starts to move forward and the people at the facility become aware of her.

"The Mobile Doll is moving!"

General Fox comes into the hanger. "What's going on?" He looks at the Mobile Doll. "Who's moving it?"

"We don't know."

The Mobile Doll points to Emily and then to itself.

"What?"

An examination is done. "Sir there's no one inside."

The Mobile Doll starts scratching the floor. "Help me! Get me back in my body!"

General Fox's eyes widened in horror. "Emily's soul is trapped inside of the Mobile Doll!"

****

April 3, 2099

Bernkastel awakens to find her arm handcuffed to the rail of a bed. "Damn it!"

A nurse comes in and spits on her. She walks away and shouts, "The traitorous bitch is awake!"

It wasn't long before many came to spit and hit her. Balrog and Barcelona appear. "To think our dad had an eye on you for Special Forces consideration! You're nothing but a disgrace!"

She doesn't respond.

"The Hospitaller will go into mass production and then we'll put an end to the Zoya Remnant once and for all! Hehe!"

The two leave and the next to appear was Secretary Rouge Blanch. "All that time and money wasted, you're an embarrassment to the MS Chief Engineer!" She leaves.

Next to appear was Spacemen Valerie Kircheis. She presents a picture of her, 2nd Lieutenant Adriana Rin and Haro. She explains everything to Bernkastel leaving her flabbergasted. "You stole her Haro from her after you murdered her!"

"Of course the Chief of State would blame me," she thought. "Please....."

"You can play the victim card but I'm not falling for it!" She leaves.

"I could declare my innocence all I want but no one is gonna listen."

Next to appear were Galen, Sean and Gal. "We spent all that time training together and you go and do this to us!" Galen screams.

"Second Lieutenant Rin was a good woman and a friend, and you murdered her! How can you live with yourself?!" Sean adds.

"What have you done to the Gundam?! Please tell me I didn't see a monoeye!"

"You saw it."

Gal comes over and slaps her. "Bitch! How dare you do that to the Royal Gundam! My machine is ruined!"

"Your machine?"

"Yes I'll be replacing you effective immediately! There's just one problem..."

Bernkastel already knew the answer.

"You're going tell me how! So start talking!" Bernkastel remains silent. "Fine if you won't give me the answer then I'll beat it out of you!"

"Enough!" A familiar voice barks. They turn and salute the Vice Chief. "Leave us."

"But Sir, I need to know how to activate the Gundam!"

"Gal I'll brief you later, now go."

He stares at Bernkastel but she refuses to meet his eyes. "Bernkastel....I never would've imagine you would go this far." There was nothing but silence. "Why won't you look at me?" He starts tearing up, "My mother loved you and you betrayed her like this betrayed me betrayed your best friend Adriana and your grandpa and for what, Marius!?"

She finally turns to him, "So instead of coming herself she sends her son."

He was flabbergasted and grits his teeth, "How dare you mock her!" He was about to slap her but then his phone rings.

Chief Kits: "Vice Chief I need you to leave the room immediately."

Vice Chief: "But I need...."

Chief Kits: "It's not safe for you, she's your ex. She'll beguile you."

Vice Chief: "But..."

Chief Kits: "She's a traitor, what more do you need from her?"

Vice Chief: "Sigh, you're right, it's better if we wait until we get to Earth. Safe from the Zoya."

****

After eating, Überstein leaves the lounge. As he makes his way to sick bay, he nods politely to the crew members.

He enters the sick bay and approaches the clerk. "Excuse me, I'm Private Angle and I heard that the Gundam pilot was awoke, can I see her?"

"Yeah sure, feel free to rough her up just don't kill her."

He reaches her room. Bernkastel was flabbergasted upon seeing him and wanted to speak but he shush her. "You ignorant woman. I have a daughter." He approaches her and turns his back towards the camera, obscuring its view. He shows her a note. "I'm thinking of a plan so sit tight." Bernkastel glances at the handcuff and pulls on it in an angry response but as usual Überstein's expression didn't change.

"Oh so that's your daughter. Anyone else I should know about?"

He knew what she meant by that. "No one but my daughter, she looked up to you."

"I see. They've activated the boosters haven't they?"

"Yes we'll be on Earth in three hours. I'll see you later, I'm sure other people want a piece of you." As he leaves two men enter and hears her scream in pain.

"It's what you deserve you traitorous bitch!" He watches as the two soldiers laugh and leave.

****

Chief Kits: "How is Bernkastel?"

Vice Chief: "Save a few bruises, she's fine."

Chief Kits: "Good, we can't have her dying yet until she faces justice."

MS Chief: "I'll have a team ready to remove the BOSS."

Chief Kits: "Hold off on that for now."

MS Chief: "Huh?"

Chief Kits: "There's something bothering me about it. We know the BOSS was created as a fail safe but Bernkastel wasn't the first pilot so how is she able to activate it? And originally 2nd Lieutenant Rin was supposed to be the pilot so how?"

MS Chief: "You're right!"

Vice Chief: "The late Lorenzo Cheź most likely knew everything about the BOSS."

Chief Kits: "We will conduct the test on Earth." Damn, I was too hasty in killing him. But he probably wouldn't have said anything. "See you both soon."

Vice Chief: "Yes Ma'am!"

MS Chief: "Yes Ma'am!"

****

Überstein enters the main hanger where the mobile suits were kept. He spots the Gundam, it was in bad shape but he heads to it anyway. He activates the cockpit chest door and enters it. "So the BOSS is still in place, must hurry."

"You're about the hundredth person who tried to activate it," a mechanic says.

"Can it still fly though?"

"Who knows, it came down pretty hard like a fucking meteor, the pilot would have been dead if it wasn't for the shock balloons."

"Yeah." Will the boosters even work? Worst case scenario we might have steal one of those Pterodactyl fighters, it's a two seater and I'm sure she can pilot it. No! We have to get the Gundam! If they start mass production again we're finished!

frog7
frog7
132 Followers