Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Überstein remains silent. "Fine if you won't tell them, I will! We're related!"

"What?!" Both Alex and Bernkastel exclaim in unison. "Überstein is this true?"

He nods.

"Yes young man, my daughter wouldn't lie about that."

"So you're a secret princess?" Alex asks.

"In a micro sized way."

"What do you mean?"

"Well Empress Fredericka had siblings and one was much older, a black sheep who visited America on holiday and met my granduncle, I only met them like three times in my life. Didn't think anything of it until the Supreme Leader read my mind but chose to keep it a secret to protect me. There was already tensions between him and his siblings so no need to add fuel to the fire. I became a fierce ace but.....I gathered fame, too much of it and he became wary of me despite the fact that I didn't want to rule and our relationship soured and here we are."

They resume eating in silence. Alex glances at Emily who has a grim look on her face and couldn't help but feel a little sorry for her.

"You look exactly the same as the photo, were you in cryogenic sleep too?" Bernkastel asks Mr. Ashby.

"That's correct, Ms. Wheat. As you know I faced jail time for manslaughter and after I found out about the car crash I was prepared to hang myself but I was informed that Emily was still alive but I couldn't see her unless I paid for the losses I owed from the scandal. I built the prototype mobile doll for the Elite but I didn't know or even cared to know what it was for, I only wanted my daughter. After its completion I thought I would get my reward but instead they ordered me to make more and I soon discovered that they were using the ACORN system on humans, destroying their bodies and then the destroying the mobile dolls. I repeatedly asked to see my daughter but they wouldn't let me, always coming up with excuses, so I came to the conclusion that she died in the car wreck and they were just using me. It's what I deserved so I was prepared to kill myself again after having one last conversation my old computer program Deus but was encouraged to live and do good with the keys I've been given once more. I had Deus take control of the entire network without anyone being the wiser, the plan was to create mobile dolls for everyone not just the elite so everyone could be equal but then something unexpected happened... World War 3. Not knowing how long the war would be, Deus suggested that I go into cold sleep."

The manikins come in with key lime pie slices.

"You representatives of the Earth Republic and Zoya Remnant, your war is pointless and it stops now!"

"Excuse me, but who are you to decide this?" Alex demands.

"Someone who loves our planet! Look at it, the result of the weapons of mass destruction! The human race is nearing extinction! The mobile dolls are the only thing that can save us!"

"And just how are the mobile dolls going to save us?" Bernkastel asks.

"They're made from meteorite alloy plating, it will protect you from the horrors of the environment."

"How do you know this?"

"Trust me it works. The world must be allowed to heal, there are enough mobile dolls now to accommodate every remaining human on the planet. 2100 was supposed to be that year but I was awakened early because of your pointless war. Food and water are scarce! You've only set up a moon base and space station for military purposes! You had the power to change things for the better but instead you made more instruments of war! How much more blood must be spilled before enough is enough?!"

"I tried to prevent this war, truly I did," Bernkastel says grimly and has her head down. "If I agree to do this..." All three give her a perplexing look.

"Bernkastel don't....remember what you told me." Überstein reminds her.

Her eyes widen in realization. "What will happen to our human bodies?"

"There's only one cryogenic container and I don't know how long it will take before the world is fully restored. I'm sorry but think of the greater good. This is the next stage in human evolution."

She shakes her head, "This isn't salvation it's damnation!"

"You people fighting each other for salvation sounds like damnation to me!" He snaps his fingers and the manikins appear. "Lunch time is over, take them back to their cell!"

"Wait, where's Royal?! Where's my Gundam?!" He says nothing. "Can I at least get seconds on the key lime pie?!"

****

George Marius Ashby showers and was now sitting in a chair reading War and Peace. "It has to be done, there is no other way. For the greater good."

Emily appears in a matching orange bra and panties and smiling. "Oh daddy, how I missed you!" They're lips meet, tongues dance and saliva mix. He unclasps her bra and fondles her tits and licks the right nipple and then the left. She moans but then she frowns and withdraws.

"What's wrong baby girl?"

"Daddy I...I don't want to be a mobile doll, that was hell."

"Emily it's the only way to save humanity."

"Daddy I don't care about the Zoya Remnant or the Earth Republic, I don't care about humanity, I only care about you! I've done everything to keep my real identity a secret, I haven't taken any lovers since my return. But despite that.....Even if everyone became a mobile doll their memories will remain for as long as mine have perhaps even longer. I don't want to be a mobile doll, I don't want to be a mobile doll!"

"But....."

"Daddy, this humanity doesn't deserve saving. No matter how much we hide eventually everything comes to light but that wouldn't be if they were all gone. Like the Bimbo said, the mobile dolls are not salvation but damnation! We have an army, let's use it to wipe out the remaining humanity! And when it's done you and I with be the only ones left and we can repopulate, create a new humanity, one that won't judge us, we can make the rules, it will be our New World Order!"

"But the Earth's environment is still in very bad shape, we don't know how long it will last and there's only one cryogenic container.."

"Dad, your cryogenic container isn't the only one, there's still mine on The Ultimate. I bring it back, we go to sleep again and Deus manages everything."

"You're right baby girl, this humanity deserves its fate!"

They kiss again and he throws her on her back, crawls to her, pulls off her panties and she parts her legs. He smiles and dives in. He licks the outer parts and inner parts of her pussy lips and kisses her clit. He sticks his fingers in and goes deeper and she moans as he finds her G spot. He goes in and out and increases speed but then stops and sucks on the fingers. "It's sweeter than I remembered, better!" He dives back in, licking fast.

"Oh daddy!" She squeals and they hold hands. Her body was writhing and she grabs hold of his hair, pushing him in deeper and wrapping her legs around his back. His right hand cups her left breast. "Oh god fuck! Your tongue is exactly as I remembered it!"

He rubs his face hard and fast and she screams and screams. He pulls out and gazes at her hard clit as well her hard nipples and kisses her again.

"Ok daddy my turn!" He lays back and she starts rubbing her face against his cock. "Oh how I missed this cock!" She rubs it with both hands and goes up and down. She puts her tongue on the head. "Hmmmm!" She gives it a nice twirl and then slowly opens her mouth and engulfs it and bobs her head slowly.

"Oh my god!" He moans.

She releases his cock and rubs it against her face again getting her cheeks good and wet. She proceeds to lick the shaft and goes down to his balls. After licking she sucks on his balls one at a time. She kisses them and rubs her face against them. "Daddy!"

She resumes sucking again and he places his hands on her head and pushes her all the way down on his cock. "Oh baby!" He grabs her right asscheek and slaps it. A minute later he groans and cums.

She swallows the entire load. "This cum is the only cum I ever need." After licking her lips she straddles his waist and rubs her tits in her face. "Daddy!" She kisses his neck and licks his nipples and then goes all the way to his stomach. He sticks his right index finger into her asshole. "Oohhhhh." She turns proceeds to jerk him off again and lick his face while he rims her asshole. He smacks her left asscheek.

After getting his cock hard again she lowers herself down on it. He squeezes her asscheeks as she bounces up and down on his cock. A second later he stick his left index finger in her asshole. "Oh god daddy I love you so much!"

"I love you too! You've struggled and survived! I'm proud of you."

She climbs off of him and he gets up and pulls her to the edge of the bed. He stands up and raises her legs over his shoulders and rubs her clit with his cock before slowly inserting himself inside her wet tunnel. "Daddy!" She groans. He slowly goes in and out and takes hold of her nipples and pulls them. "Yes daddy! Yes daddy! Yes daddy!"

He pulls out and turns her on her stomach and kisses her asshole and asscheeks before sliding it into her asshole. He kisses her right ear and then the left. He picks up speed and smacks her ass again. She cums again and he pulls out and sits in a chair.

She walks over to him slowly and he turns her around, picks her up and slams her down on his cock and both cry out in pleasure. He thrusts her up and down while she stroking her clit. "Oh daddy!" He pauses to cup her left breast and take over stroking her clit while she was slowly grinding back and forward.

He pulls her back downwards towards him and licks her neck. He withdraws his fingers and licks more of her juices and then gives her some to lick. After she came again she climbs off of him and turns toward him and lowers herself back down. "Oh I can't last much longer," he groans. She thrusts faster and faster and he quickly picks her up and lowers her on the floor and he unleashes his load onto her face, neck, breasts, stomach and legs. He falls back into the chair smiling and she smiles back at him. "I think I shall take a nap now."

"Daddy, you've been asleep for far too long, I'm ready for an all you can fuck buffet!"

When they recovered she approaches him and they share another passionate kiss and he brings her to the chair and she climbs on it and bends her ass up. He grips her short blond hair as he inserts himself inside her again and rams into her fast and hard. "OH, OH DADDY!"

To be continued...