Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're lucky I'm taking you with me, two against two is better odds." She starts looking around. "Where are you Bernkastel!" Suddenly the alarm starts wailing. "What? At 3:00?!" Suddenly the right wing of the Pterosaur Interceptor is blown off. Both activate their ejection seats.

****

Earth, Area 51 2036

General Fox enters a conference room

"How is she?" A man asks.

"She's performing all the tasks we've given her to the best of her abilities," General Fox answers.

"Do we know the cause?"

"We now know conclusively that the system was overloaded, it was just too much for her."

"And what about her body?"

"We placed it in a cryogenic container until we can figure out a way to bring her soul back into her body."

"About that, this could be the answer to immortality, we cannot let it go to waste."

****

General Fox enters a room where the cryogenic container was kept. He glances at the Orange Mobile Doll laying down on it's back. "Does she always do that?"

"Yes Sir, since the incident happened she always comes in for a few hours and lays next to her body," a scientist answers.

"So she's in sleep mode?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good, this won't be difficult then."

"What do you mean, Sir?"

"I got the order to destroy her body."

"What?!"

"The Elite don't want her to return, they see this as the chance for them to merge with a machine in order to escape death. Open the cryogenic container."

She awakens and spots them. "What's going on?" She radios.

"Oh maintenance, that's all."

"Any assistance needed?"

"No, you've done well today, take a rest in your hanger."

She nods and heads out but stops "It's been awhile since I've seen my actual body. I wonder how it looks protected in the armor." She heads back inside only to see General Fox with his pistol out. She balls her hand into a fist and pounds the floor. They look at her and she grabs a scientist.

"Marius stand down," General Fox radios.

"How dare you betray me!" She grabs him as he tries to run and she squeezes both of them to death and then proceeds to destroy the facility. She closes her container and realizes that it has a self cooling and life support system. She grabs it and flies out of Area 51.

It wasn't too long before the Orange Mobile Doll was in space. She was been hailed by the international space station but ignores it.

Four small space shuttles are sent out to intercept her but she flies below them and as they come back around she manages to axe kick one and lands on another and tears its wing off.

She flies pass the international space station. More space shuttles appear and join the two pursing her. "Goodbye, daddy." She doesn't look back.

****

2088

The Orange Mobile Doll was making her way to the edge of the Solar System still carrying the cryogenic container, however her actual body was now in danger of shutting off. As she approaches the edge a large fleet of ships appear.

She ponders running away but looks at the cryogenic container and sighs for she had no choice. "Perhaps if I plea with them real hard they will spare me."

She could hear radio chatter but couldn't respond so communicated with her lights.

****

The Ultimate

"Sir we've spotted a small orange vessel approaching, it...it looks like a mobile suit?"

"Is it one of ours?" Admiral Terrence asks.

"No Sir."

"Then it must be a Gundam type!"

"It doesn't look like one, its different. Its faceless, and its requesting permission to land."

"Alert the Royal Five and send out a patrol!"

The orange faceless Mobile Doll is brought onboard. Dudael and his siblings appear.

"Pilot, step out of the Mobile Suit now."

Emily points to the container and then to herself.

"What?" They look at it and then back at her. "Again, pilot come out or we will kill you!"

She points to the container again.

"Maybe the hatch is locked and the pilot can't get out."

"You think so?" Admiral Terrence questions. He turns to the guy in the middle. "Ok, let's see what's inside that container."

Emily moves her hand and some of the soldiers get an attack position but she waves her hands in panic. They move in slowly and examined the container.

"So what's inside of it?" Admiral Terrence asks.

"It's a cryogenic container, Sir. It has its own life support and freezing system but the batteries are at its end and there's someone inside."

"I see, should we resuscitate the person?"

Emily notices that the five dressed in fancy outfits were nodding and surmises that they were in charge. "The Elite, but they're not familiar to me." She zooms in on the insignia, it was a white Z with a crown on top. "It's not American or Earth Coalition, but that the insignia seems familiar."

"Resuscitate the person."

Emily puts her hand down, blocking the way.

"It's going to attack!" Admiral Terrence exclaims.

They were about to fire but didn't as she starts scratching at the floor with her index finger. A few minutes later she is done and Dudael approaches.

"Sir that thing is dangerous, get back!"

He looks down at Emily's scratch marks. "The man inside of the container is me. And this isn't a mobile suit whatever that is, this is a Mobile Doll. Due to an accident my soul is trapped in this Mobile Doll."

Emily watches as the man turns to everyone and they were perplexed by the revelation.

"Surly this must be some sort of a joke!" Admiral Terrence exclaims.

"I didn't see him open his mouth or make any sigh language," Emily thought.

Emily watches as the man turns back to her and closes his eyes only to open them a few seconds later. "Can you hear me?"

"Who just said that? Was that the radio?"

"No, I'm right here."

"Huh? I just heard that guy in my head!"

He begins explaining who he is. "And you're a woman!? But why did you write that you're a man?"

"Um."

"Give me a few minutes." A few minutes pass and he's done. "Ah so that's it."

"What do you mean?"

"I just read your entire life story up to this point, Emily Ashby or Marius Wing."

She was speechless.

"I'll make sure your body is taken care of."

"I have a feeling that you're not doing this out of the goodness of your heart."

He smiles and turns to the others and begins telling her or rather his story with key parts left out.

Emily's cryogenic container was supplied with new batteries and the Dudael tells the others that Emily's face was disfigured due to an acid attack and that as long as they were holding her body she would do whatever they say.

Emily was shocked to learn that she'd been wandering around the Solar System since 2036 and now it was 2088 and in that time period World War III had broken out on Earth and she was with the remnants of the defeated side of Zoya.

A week later Dudael and his siblings visit her. "I've read my fair share of books both fiction and nonfiction and a few of them have mentioned transferring the human consciousness. My powers are strong but that's something I've never done nor attempt to do until hearing it from you."

"What exactly are you saying?"

"I'm saying I will to try and pull your soul back into your body."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"Yes, very."

"I, I don't know what to say but yes please yes. Please put my soul back in my body!"

"I'll try but there's something we need from you."

"Name it."

"We want your allegiance."

"Fine I'll do it, I pledge loyalty but please keep my true identity a secret, I don't want anymore to find out about what I've done and be furthered disgraced."

"You have my word."

"Are you sure this is wise?" Admiral Terrence asks Dudael. The siblings turn to him as well.

"He's human so he can be killed. Whatever I succeed or not we win regardless now shut down the cryogenic container." Dudael closes his eyes and begins. His first few attempts were unsuccessful but eventually he succeeds in bringing Emily's soul back into her actual body.

She exits the container and fall on the floor. She had to get used to moving again.

****

A month later

Marius is brought to the main hanger and gaze upon the mobile suit.

"This is the MS-Z1 Hunter Zaku. A descendant of the mobile worker," Dudael presents.

She winces when he said that. She honestly didn't want to pilot a Mobile Suit but since she felt responsible and there was little more than she could do without anyone asking about her past she was willing. "Can it be painted orange?"

"But of course."

****

As time went on the people became aware of a power struggle over secession within the Zoya Remnant.

Dudael calls for Emily. "Marius, have a drink with me. Sigh, I want you to pledge loyalty to me and only me. I've tried reasoning with my siblings but I'm afraid it's too late, civil war is coming so I need for my side to be as strong as possible."

"Yes Sir, you have my loyalty." She didn't want to be involved in a civil war but what choice did she have now? She was with them and Dudael did bring her soul back inside her real body. She owed him plus he knew everything about her and she couldn't risk anyone knowing.

****

Earth April 3, 2099

Überstein stood guard while Bernkastel was trying to repair Royal. "So this is Earth, I'm officially the eighth Zoyanese to land here. Unfortunately it's not Zoya but one step at a time." Steam starts hissing out and Bernkastel emerges and shakes her head. Thirty minutes later she was on the ground. "I didn't figure you were a mechanic."

"I'm not but my best friend Adriana said I should try and pick up a skill."

"So how's the Royal Gundam?"

"The backpack is shot so we won't be getting off Earth anytime soon."

"Well at least we're still alive."

"Yes." Bernkastel looks up at the full moon and sees yellow flashing. "The battle is still going on."

"Yes I see, if only we could find some way to get up there."

"We don't even know where we are."

"Let's search those ruins."

They begin looking, Bernkastel finds an old book. "This isn't English but Royal's AI can translate it."

Überstein returns thirty minutes later. "I found an old car, no keys though but inside was a pistol and a map."

She takes a look at the map. "Hey it's the same language as the book, I think it's Arabic."

"The license plate said Egypt."

"Egypt? We might be in that country, I just have to get a fix on the exact location and then......" They suddenly hear a distance explosion. "It sounds like it was in the west," Bernkastel observes.

"I hope its not a threat."

"Let's get back to Royal where we'll be much safer." Bernkastel suddenly trips.

Überstein rushes to her. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Her stomach starts growling. "Oh..." She looks away.

"No need to be embarrassed, you haven't had food since before the battle, right?"

"I had painkillers."

"Painkillers don't count as food."

"We must conserve."

"There will be time for that later, right now you need your strength. The Royal Gundam cannot function without you. Those painkillers are going wear off eventually and then what?"

"Fine," Bernkastel relents.

Suddenly the desert starts shaking and the two make a run for the Royal Gundam but then a large red mechanical hand emerges separating the two. Another hand appears slowly emerging from the sand and then a red head head and soon the entire body came out, it was a huge red humanoid shaped machine and then more rumbling could be heard and two more machines emerged from the ground, both were blue and had a more slender shape in fact they had a female human shape. All three were faceless.

The two blue machines head towards the Royal Gundam but stopped as the red notices Überstein and points at him. The females run after him. He tries to run but one of the females grab him. "Put me down."

The three machines suddenly turn to the Royal Gundam. "Strange, they're not Zoya mobile suits and they don't have an Earth Republic insignia nor Earth Collision. She starts signaling.

The red machine opens its right hand and fires a cannon round at the Royal Gundam and she goes down. The three were about to leave but Royal gets back up. Red 1 was about to fire again but Bernkastel fires her vulcans and Red 1 goes down. Blue 1 charges at Royal but is smashed by the heat hammer. Royal swiftly throws the knife into the head of Blue 2 and it falls.

Überstein manages to free himself from its grip. A third female flies in shooting vulcan rounds at Royal and dodges a heat hammer swing and the two collide.

He watches the two mobile suits battle each other. Royal grabs the right arm and several cannon shots go off. Blue 3 punches Royal and manages to get free and goes after Überstein but Royal jumps on her and starts slamming her head on the ground. Blue 3 open her palm to reach at Überstein but Royal breaks the arm off. She headbutts backwards and elbows Royal off. Blue 3 goes after him again but Royal with beam saber in hand slices into her back and the female falls face down.

Royal starts searching for more enemies but there weren't any. As Überstein starts to make his way back Blue 3 swipes him and takes off. "Oh no you don't!" She fires her vulcans and Blue 3 comes crashing down. Überstein slips out of the hand. "Oh shit!" She leaps into the air and catches him. Überstein starts mumbling incoherently and Royal puts him down gently but he falls due to the impact of Blue 3.

Überstein just sat there on the ground frozen in fear as Blue 3's upper half was crawling towards him. Royal stumps on her head. "Ok that was straight up the weirdest battle I ever fought," she panted. "And why were they after Überstein?"

Ten minutes later she exits Royal. "Überstein? Überstein?" She gets a good look at him in a fetal position. "Um, stay right there." She hops on the red unit, pulls out a pistol and opens the chest and was stunned for it was empty. She inspects the two blue units and discovers the same thing. "That other one must be empty as well. What is going on?"

****

"Sepulchre, this is Vice Chief Alexander Bonaparte, can you hear me? Sepulchre, this is Vice Chief Alexander Bonaparte, can you hear me?" There was nothing but static. "Great, just great! It's all thanks to you!"

"You seem to forget I hold both guns." He grits his teeth and starts walking in the opposite direction. "Hey where are you going?"

"Anywhere but with crazy!"

"You don't even know where you're going."

"As I said anywhere but with crazy!"

She raises her gun to shoot him but then both hear explosions in the distance. "I'm guessing we should head east."

"Why?"

"It's obviously the Royal Gundam, dumbass!"

"Ok if that's true then who's she fighting?"

She rolls her eyes, "Obviously a Celestial warship came down."

"Ok but should've they gotten to us first?"

"Well obviously they're on their way to the crash site wherever that is."

"But I've activated the emergency beacon."

"I don't have time for guessing games I'm heading east, you can come if you want!"

"It's far, will we get there in time?"

"Perhaps if you run your legs more than your mouth you would know!"

"Perhaps a cock between your legs and mouth would calm you the fuck down!"

She grits her teeth, "I'm definitely going to kill him."

****

Bernkastel approaches Überstein who was still the fetal position. "Überstein? Überstein? Zam!" He slowly turns his head towards her and screams upon seeing her. He reaches for his gun but she tackles him and punches him.

"Bernkastel?"

"You could have shot me! Have you come to your senses or do I need to beat some into you!?"

"I think I'm fine now."

She climbs off of him and pulls him up. "Come I'll get you a MRE (Meal Ready to Eat)."

****

"It's unfortunate I couldn't salvage anything useful from those weird looking mobile suits like the backpack that could get us off Earth. Oh well, the only thing we can do is sit tight and wait for the battle to end and maybe just maybe the radio will start working and the Minovsky Particles will be thin enough for us to make contact. Pray that our side prevails."

"Here," he offers her a small wrapped cake. "I was able to get a little something while I was cleaning."

"Thanks but we really need to conserve. Between the two of us I only have six MREs left."

"Oh."

Bernkastel notices that his emotionless face had sadness. "It was your first time wasn't it? Being in the middle of the action?"

"Yes. I've always watched, even during the civil war. Many went out and few returned but I always watched. I never really thought about being close to death until trying to rescue you."

"I was half expecting a crack commando team but why?"

"I had to be sure that you were really one of us, I had my doubts ever since you sliced and shot the limbs off your former comrades with such precision and left the torsos intact."

"So you even thought I was faking my capture?"

"Yes I thought that maybe the entire thing was a big deception but seeing the way they treated you on board the Sepulchre cleared away all doubts."

"Thank you for coming to my rescue, Überstein."

"Don't, this could still be our final destination."

"Thank you anyway."

Überstein looks away.

After the meal Bernkastel strips out of the normal suit leaving only her bra and underwear on.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting some sleep."

"But, but....the mechanic uniform."

"I have a feeling there will be many days ahead of us and less time to clean so I would like to preserve the clothing as long as possible. Besides I'm sure the head of Zoya Intelligence has seen his fair share of nudity."

"If you're referring to the pleasure deck I've never been."

"It doesn't have to be the pleasure deck."

"It's always been strictly professional. My chastity is intact."

"Really?" She questions doubtfully.

"Yes, there's no need or reason for me to lie about such things."

"Wait seriously you're a virgin?!"

"Affirmative."

"So you're telling me that head of Zoya Intelligence and advisor to the Supreme Leader is a virgin?!"

"Why are you so surprised?"

"Well it's just that....how old are you?"

"Thirty."

"A thirty year old virgin? Well I guess that's not so bad, you just look older."

"After the civil war the remaining youth had to grow up and managed the Zoya war machine."

"I see."

Bernkastel looks at him up and down. "Not bad, wait what am I saying?! This is the creepy Überstein! I can see why he's a virgin, just look at him, emotionless like a machine but for a brief second he did show fear and sadness." She suddenly notices that he was hard.

Überstein instantly covers up. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok, perfectly natural."

"No, not to me, I don't......." He starts to gather his pilot suit.

"Überstein." He ignores her. "Zam." She grabs his arm. "You're human ok, it's ok to be scared, it's ok to be happy, it's ok to be excited." He pulls his arm away. "So you're telling me you've never been in love or even thought about women, huh?!"

"There was once a woman, during the civil war, I was going to confess but she told me to wait until she came back from the sortie to hear what I had to say but she didn't. As I said before I watched those I cared about die."

"I'm sorry for forcing you to bring that up. But listen, you can't just withdraw your emotions. You're not a machine."

He turns his head, "I...I saw you completely nude when you first entered MCPO Cynthia's room, you took a shower, it wasn't for a perverse reason but I ended up masturbating to you anyway." Bernkastel was stunned. "I'm sorry. Afterwards I removed the camera and destroyed it. You were just so beautiful, those eyes, only the founder had those eyes. But you had someone you cared for and I wasn't going to get in the way of that. I failed, my job was to watch you but I failed, there's no sense in wasting the MREs on me." He drops his normal suit. "I want you to put your suit on and then let me out."