Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zam, listen to me there are those who are meant to be actors like myself and then there are those who are meant to be stagehands like the mechanics and those who are meant to be producers like you and finally those who are meant to direct like our Supreme Leader! Don't think of your roll or life is unimportant, I need you, the human you!"

She could still see the doubt in his eyes, so she grabs him by the hand before he could do anything and sits him in the seat. "What are you planning, Bernkastel?"

"I'm going to show you what a human not a machine can do! We're going to make love!" She could see his reaction on face was slightly different. "That's right, today you become a man!"

"Bernkastel...." She grabs both of his hands puts them on her bra covered breasts. He lets out a gasp.

"Can you feel them?" He nods. "A machine cannot feel, tell me how do they feel."

"They feel good."

She smiles for his monotonous voice had some excitement to it. "You like feeling them, don't you Zam?" He nods. She places a hand on his chest. "That's a heartbeat, Zam. It beats with anticipation, you're sweating with anticipation, and your eyes are filled with happiness, lust and anticipation! I know this because I have the same feelings, Zam Überstein, I'll have you know that's it's been almost a year since I have had sex so I want this and need this. Do you want and need this?"

"Yes I want and need this." She unhooks her bra and he gazes at her beautiful big boobs with fully erected pink nipples. She causes them to jiggle and then she bends down and removes his boxes. She gazes at his semi erected cock and begins to finish with her right hand. "Bernkastel?"

"Shhh, let me do the work, after all you did rescue me." He lets out a moan as she pumps faster and then cries out as he feels her warm wet tongue on his tip. A second later she engulfs the entire thing and Überstein was writhing, he heard about it, had such desires that he tried to bury but to actually feel and witness these desires was something else entirely. She keeps on sucking and he gasps as she withdraws her mouth and his precum mixed with her spit oozes out unto his fully erect cock.

His eyes went wide as he watches her slowly pull off her panties, she turns around revealing her gorgeous ass and once the panties were off she straddles him and lower herself down on his cock. She kisses him on left face cheek and then the right and then their tongues were in each other's mouths. "How's that?"

"It's wonderful, I kissed a woman."

"More like she kissed you." They kiss again and Bernkastel begins going up and down.

"Oh my, this is, this is what sex feels like."

"Better than you imagine?"

"Definitely."

"Well don't be shy, touch my naked tits." He hesitates. "Go on play with them."

He begins moving them up and down and gently twists her nipples. "I...I can't believe I'm actually doing this."

"Believe it, you are alive." She pauses and takes hold of her right breast. "Put my nipple in your mouth." His eyes grew wide again and he slowly engulfs her nipple, sucking and chewing on it while he pinch and twist the left nipple. She lets out a groan. "Am I hurting you?" "No! You're just fine, switch nipples please." He does as she commands and takes his time licking her aureola before clamping down on her left nipple.

She resumes riding him. "This is what the Supreme Leader wanted me to experience," he thought. He lets go of her nipple and cries out as Bernkastel picks up speed. Bernkastel moans loudly and puts her arms around him. Tears start flowing from her eyes as images of Alex flooded her mind. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, it's just been too long," she lies. This is alright! He tried to kill me! I've waited long enough! She slows down, savoring each second. Zam was mesmerized by the bouncing of her breasts and suddenly she cries out in pleasure. Bernkastel has her first orgasm in nearly a year, she hadn't even used any of her toys since her time on the HLV Falcon.

"Ok time to switch positions!" She panted and climbs off of him and rests her body against the controls. Zam carefully aims his dick into her dripping cunt and she groans.

She begins thrusting backwards into him. "May I cup your asscheeks?"

"You may." A long sigh escapes his lips as his hands rests on Bernkastel's fleshy bottom. He squeezes gently, it was better than he imagined, they were so firm and tight. "Smack them! Smack them like you own them!" His hand smacks the right asscheek and then the left. "Come on you can do better than that! Surly the head of Zoya Intelligence must know how to fight!" Zam takes a deep breath and smacks her asscheeks hard causing her to groan.

He precedes to squeeze her tits again. "I, I would like to try....thrusting."

"Ooooo, if you think you're ready." He takes a deep breath and places his hands on her waist and slowly begins thrusting. "Pull my hair." He grabs her blue black hair with his right hand. "Tell me when you're about to ejaculate." He nods.

He couldn't believe it but he was indeed losing his virginity to this beautiful woman, the woman who stirred him awake from his machine dream, no matter what happened next he wouldn't regret this moment.

He starts to increase speed but Bernkastel stops him, "Take your time, I want you to enjoy every bit of it." He nods and maintains a slow but steady pace. As Bernkastel's moans grew louder, Zam's eyes were filled with happiness for he knew he was doing right. "Ahhhhhh!" She has her second orgasm.

"Play with my clit." He pokes it with his index finger and then pinches and rubs it making her gasp. "Let me finish." She thrusts backwards into him again and he groans. "Come on play with me, enjoy!"

He didn't need to be told twice, his right hand plays with her breasts while his left hand continues fondling her clitoris. She starts to increase speed, milking his cock for all its worth. He gives her ass a smack again. "I'm gonna ejaculate."

"Pull out!"

He does as ordered and a few seconds later his load came spewing out on her lower back and asscheeks. He collapses in the pilot seat and watches as his seed runs down her thighs. "Did I do well?"

"I enjoyed it. Tell me how do you feel?"

"That was incredible! That, that's what sex is?!"

"Yes Zam Überstein, that's what sex is. Human beings were created to be sexual beings, machine were not."

He nods.

"We should get some sleep now and decide what to do later."

A few minutes Bernkastel lays against Überstein in the pilot seat with nothing but a blanket covering them, the Royal Gundam's lights shut off and they drift off to sleep.

****

It was dawn now, the two had been walking for hours. The cold was very brief, the Vice Chief had dozed off several times in fact he collapsed once but Agent Orange just kept walking.

He wanted to drink but knew the environment was radioactive and this woman he was traveling with showed no signs of exhaustion. Every now and then he would radio in but there nothing on the receiving end save static.

As they climb a hill she looks into her binoculars. "I see the Gundam! And damaged mobile suits?"

"What!?" He looks into his binoculars. "Yep its definitely ours. Don't recognize the damaged ones though. They're only a few miles away!"

She races down the hill.

"Hey wait up!"

She ignores him.

****

An alarm wakes Bernkastel. "Ugh, oh shit I'm gonna be late for Professor Kirstein's class! Oh wait and that's not my clock alarm."

"What's going on?" Überstein yawns.

She checks the camera. "Earth Republic pilots, two of them a few miles out."

"Pilots?"

"Yeah. I'll blow them away!"

"No don't, they could prove useful alive."

"Yes they might have food on them!"

****

As the two got closer, Agent Orange takes another look in her binoculars, "The chest is open, strange I don't remember it being open but we were far away, perhaps I just don't remember." She takes another look.

"Can you see anyone?"

"No, the cable is on the ground." She takes off running again.

"Honestly this woman!" He thought and runs behind her.

Thirty minutes later they reach the Royal Gundam at last and find a corpse. "Strip him for intelligence!" Agent Orange barks.

"Excuse me, I'm the Vice Chief!"

"Excuse me, I'm the one holding both guns!"

He reaches for the helmet and then suddenly the corpse moved at lighting speed and had one arm around him and a gun aimed at his head. Before Agent Orange could react she heard, "Drop the guns and the knife!" She does as ordered.

"Bernkastel, we scored a big fish, it's the Vice Chief himself!"

"Yeah I know, his voice is quite irritating!"

"So it really is Überstein!" Agent Orange thought.

"Discard any food you have!"

"Tell us how to get out of here and you get to live."

"We're just as lost you are thanks to little Ms. Agent Bitch here!"

"Oh fuck you!"

"Well it's the truth!"

That voice! "So Agent Orange we meet at last!"

"Yes."

"So Private Angle, you were a Zoya all this time?"

"My name is Überstein, Zam Überstein, you have the wrong person."

"I'm not stupid!"

"Fine, tell us how to get out of here."

"Did you not hear me?! We're lost as well, we were shot down!"

"By who?"

"I don't know!"

"I think I know," Bernkastel says and points to the destroyed mobile suits. "They didn't have Zoya nor Earth Republic insignias, I don't know who sent them."

"We can worry about that later, right now we should work together and get out of here!" The Vice Chief says.

"Royal can barely hold two people so I'm not about to take you two as well. So give us your supplies and we'll be on our way!"

"I will not!"

"Well then, I guess there's no reason to keep you both alive!"

"Bernkastel!"

"It'll take more than that to kill me!" Agent Orange declares.

"Your kneecaps then!" Bernkastel was about to pull the trigger but then the sun was blocked out by shadows. They look up to see several of the strange looking mobile suits. "Ah shit!" She runs to Royal and Überstein releases the Vice Chief and runs behind her, the Vice Chief himself makes a mad dash in the opposite direction but Agent Orange just stood there in shock. "No, no it can't be!"

Two of the mobile suits grab the Royal Gundam while one grabs Bernkastel and Überstein. Another one grabs the Vice Chief. Agent Orange made no attempt to escape as one grabs her. The mobile suits take off.

****

Bernkastel was watching the clouds go by, it had been about two hours now and she was feeling hungry. She turns to the mobile suit. "So do we get any peanuts on this flight?" When no reply came she goes back to watching the clouds. "Worst flight ever."

The mobile suits began their decent. Bernkastel gasps upon seeing a pyramid. "So we really were in Egypt." Once they reached the ground they lower Bernkastel and the others. People start to appear, they had gray skin, lacked clothing and hair, the males had glowing red eyes and the females had glowing blue eyes.

"Um hello," The Vice Chief says awkwardly.

"Silence!" One of the males say in a computerized voice and motions them into the pyramid with a gun. Several of the grays follow behind them.

All save Agent Orange gaze in amazement "Wow I'm inside a pyramid, I'm inside a pyramid!" Bernkastel says happily.

"Silence!"

They reach a room with two gold pillars with the eye of Ra and the eye of Horus and in the mist of them was a gold ankh. They were motioned into the middle and then they began to levitate.

"Whoa, what's going on?" Bernkastel asks worriedly.

"Gravity," Überstein guesses.

"I don't think so, if that was the case we could still move around but I can't even move my body," Alex answers.

Both Bernkastel and Überstein try to move but couldn't as they ascended. Suddenly they all went at great speed and a second later they were in a white room.

All save Agent Orange were shaking and puking. Überstein helps Bernkastel up.

The Vice Chief panted and looks up at Agent Orange who just stood there staring at the white wall and then it opens up and more grays appear and in the middle was a human. He had short blond hair eclipsed by gray hair. As he got closer Agent Orange began walking towards him. "Dad?" She murmurs. She takes off her helmet and glasses. "Dad?!"

The man was perplexed by the woman calling him dad but as she got closer he realizes who it was. The grays had their guns pointed at her. "No, don't shoot!" As she got closer he could see tears, this was indeed his daughter. "How is this possible?! Emily!"

Bernkastel balls her hand into a fist. "Who is that man?" Überstein asks.

"That son of a bitch is George Ashby, the real Marius!"

Alex was stunned upon seeing the two embrace. "So she was Emily."

"What you didn't know?!" Bernkastel demands.

"Hell no, you think I would have been traveling with her if I've known, I mean I had my suspicions but she cleared them."

"Yes it's her," Überstein says.

"What you knew?!"

"I saw her on the ship but I knew all along that Marius Wing was really Emily Ashby."

"But, but how, why?! Why keep this from me?!"

"The Supreme Leader is the one who gave the order."

"So he knew too?!"

"Well of course he of all people would know."

Bernkastel grits her teeth.

"I don't believe this, are you really Emily, my Emily?!"

"Yes daddy, I'm not a clone, I'm your daughter!"

"But, but how?!"

"I wanna know about you!"

"Hey! Just what the hell is going on here?!" Bernkastel screams.

"Yes what is this place, where the hell are we?!" Alex demands.

"Who are you?" Mr. Ashby asks.

"I'm Alexander Bonaparte, Vice Chief of the Earth Republic."

"I'm Zam Überstein, head of Intelligence for the Zoya Remnant."

"And I'm....."

"That bimbo is Bernkastel Wheat, granddaughter of Lorenzo Cheź."

He gazes at Bernkastel with surprise and anger. "Lorenzo Cheź?!"

"Yes daddy, the bastard who ruined our lives."

"And where is he now?"

"Dead!"

"Well, serves him right."

Bernkastel charges at them but is tackled by the grays. "Hey get off of her." Überstein is tackled as well. Two grays point their guns at Alex. "Whoa I'm not apart of them, I'm on Agent Orange's side well Emily's."

"Bastard I'm going to kill you!" Bernkastel screams at Mr. Ashby.

"Take them away."

"You heard him, move!" A gray female barks.

"Hey I'm not with them, I'm not with them!" Alex screams. "Agent Orange, Emily!"

She just waves and grins.

****

"Great, just great!" Alex huffs.

"Congratulations you now know what it's like to be thrown into a prison cell," Bernkastel smirks.

"Bitch we wouldn't be in this mess if only you stayed loyal!"

"Loyal?! How could I stay loyal to a side that deliberately tried to sacrifice me in order to start the 1st Post Apocalyptic War!"

"Sacrifice? You're the one who arranged the attack or was it Marius or rather Emily?!"

"You're the one who teamed up with her!"

"I didn't know!"

"You expect me to believe that?!"

"Enough. Fighting amongst ourselves isn't going to solve anything. We have to get out of here," Überstein says.

"Sigh, you're right, certain death awaits us or least Bernkastel and I because we're the last on the kill list."

"Didn't you forget one? Your mother."

"You dare mock my mother!" He raises his hand but Überstein grabs his wrist. "You'll have to go through me before you lay a hand on her."

"How the hell am I mocking your mother and how the hell you're the Vice Chief of State!?"

"You really don't know do you?" Bernkastel gives him the I don't know gesture. "My mother was murdered in the bombing of the Earth Republic Palace along with the rest of the council members save Glendarah."

"So Glendarah Kits is the new Chief of State?"

"Yes and she made me Vice Chief."

"Oh. Well one less bitch to deal with!"

"I'll kill you!"

"Hey, hey you two if anyone is doing any killing it will be me!" Emily announces proudly, her orange eyes blazing with hate.

"Agent Orange...."

"You can stop with the Agent Orange and Marius Wing for that matter. My name is Emily Ashby." She gazes at Bernkastel and smiles. "Looks like the shoe is on the other foot, Bimbo!" She looks at Überstein. "I never thought in a million years you would be here. Does the Supreme Leader know about this?"

"No I did this on my own accord."

"Well you certainly have the balls for it instead of staring at a monitor all day. If I have to choose who to spare you've definitely earned it."

"I'm not leaving without Bernkastel, you can kill the other guy for all I care."

"What?!"

Emily smirks, "Open the door." Once the door was opened the three exit slowly.

"So where are we going?" Alex asks.

"Shower, clean clothes, chow, and business with daddy."

****

A few hours passed and the three enter a dinning hall. "Whoa, serious déjà vu," Bernkastel murmurs.

"Welcome, welcome," Mr. Ashby says happily. "Come sit down. Lunch is served." They sit and begin eating. "Let's see, where to start."

"You can start by telling us exactly where we are?!" Alex demands.

"You're on the space station well space factory Nimrod."

"What? We're in outer space?"

He snaps his fingers and the windows open up and both Alex and Bernkastel gasp.

"How?"

"The pyramid contains what we call an orbital elevator."

"Orbital elevator?"

"Yes, pyramids are not what you think they are, they were constructed by using ancient technology giving to us by the Angels."

"Angels?"

"Yes Angels."

"I'm assuming the ones you refer to are those who descended to Mount Hermon in the days of Yared back in the Pre Flood Era," Bernkastel guesses.

"Yes that is true Ms. Wheat."

"And what is the space factory constructing?" With a snap of his fingers he shows them. "What? More of those ugly faceless mobile suits?"

He chuckles, "Oh you, those so called ugly mobile suits are not mobile suits at all. They're called Mobile Dolls.

"Mobile Dolls?"

"Yes completely unmanned. The gray mannikins you see before you are similar."

"So they're not real?" Alex questions.

He nods.

"So then you're the only human here?"

He nods again.

"Well why give them a gender?" Bernkastel questions.

"The mobile dolls will become your new bodies."

Emily frowns.

Überstein drops his roll.

"Wait, what?!" Alex exclaims.

"Jokes are supposed to be funny," Bernkastel says.

"I'm serious. The mobile dolls we're created not for war but for peace. They will be humanity's salvation."

Überstein glances at Emily who just sat there.

"Ok I get the peace part but what do you mean our new bodies?"

"We have a system called ACORN."

"ACORN?"

"I understand the Gundam has the BOSS?"

"Yes."

"ACORN is its predecessor. It...."

"It's stands for Artificial Control Object Remote Neuron," Emily cuts in.

"Neuron? As the signals in the brain and nervous system?" Alex questions.

"Precisely. Dad let me explain."

He nods.

****

Both Alex and Bernkastel were in complete shock over the revelation.

"You're telling me that your Supreme Leader has that kind of power?!"

She nods, "Überstein and Bernkastel have witnessed it."

"Well to be fair I've only witness a small fraction," Bernkastel corrects her and turns to Alex, "But I assure you his power is very real."

"I, I just don't know what to say."

"Yes it is true and that was the final straw!" She glares at Überstein. "He was going to put me back in that prison only this time he would have destroyed my body!"

"You were out of control, you were going to jeopardize the peace talks over your silly little grudge."

"Well I wasn't the one who fucked up negotiations."

"Your job was to scout not attack. If it wasn't for that the Earth Republic would have never gotten their hands on our Hunter Zakus."

Bernkastel watches Alex's surprised reaction. "So he didn't know." She turn to Überstein, "But if that's the case then why not just kill her and be done with it? Why imprison her inside the mobile doll?"