Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you Zoyanese?"

"Hell no and thank god I'm not. They just transferred me around and eventually I ended up in Zoya! I spent 18 years in a fuckin concentration camp! Everything I did, everything I've done wasn't never for myself! It was to make sure that future generations would never have to see the accursed Zoya flag fly in the Earth Republic sky! To make sure they never experience the pain and suffering that I've experience!"

She starts to cry. "I once had friends just like you!" She pulls out her phone and pulls up a picture of a white pillow, pistol and whip in a glass case. "I had to use them to relived the suffering of my friends Coco, Tobit and Roman. Ultimately it was the Zoya who were guilty of this!" She puts up her phone. "It was all for the greater good! All this heartbreak you've endured could have been avoided if you stayed on the path that was laid out for you!"

"What!?"

"If you just...just continued being the same Bernkastel you could've married Alex, had offspring and Lorenzo and Adriana would have been there with you but no you were beguiled by the Zoya. And Lorenzo had to go say things to you, Adriana and Alex that he shouldn't have said!"

"The gassing of the Zoya space colony! You were spying on us then?!"

Glendarah nods.

"So Adriana was going to be killed too!"

"You all would have eventually told others and I wasn't going to allow all the hard work that I've accomplished be destroyed."

"You were the one who secretly ordered the attack on the two Zoya embassies!"

"Yes I'll admit that was me."

"What about Alex's mother Doris Bonaparte? Did you?"

"Yes that was also done by my hands."

"And you were going to blame it all on Emily!"

"She was the one with the kill list. So now you understand! Even though peace is coming I'll never forgive them, NEVER!"

"But this isn't the same Zoya! That was the Zoya Empire, this is the Zoya Remnant! They want to come home and repair the evil which they've sown! Forgive them!"

"Can you forgive me for killing your grandpa Lorenzo Cheź and your best friend Adriana Rin?!" Bernkastel was silent. "Well can you?!" She was still silent. "Thought so! So don't you ever bring your hypocritical bullshit to me again! Now get out!"

Bernkastel grabs Haro and exits the door. "Can I still get lunch?"

"GET OUT!"

****

Bernkastel makes her way back to The Ultimate where the Supreme Leader was waiting. "Come with me, Wheat!"

They make their way to his office. She stands while he sits and then his eyes widen in anger and Bernkastel feels pressure in her head and lets out a painful cry and falls to the floor. "I never thought I would have to use this on you! Just what the hell were you thinking!?"

She struggles to speak, "I...I'm sor..... ....sorry...ahhhh...ahhhhh!"

"Bernkastel! Bernkastel!" Haro screams.

"Silence you toaster oven!"

Haro immediately shuts up.

"I...ahhhhhh."

He releases her.

She gasps for breath. "Cough, cough. I...just...needed to know the truth cough, cough, cough."

His eyes widen in anger again. "Emily made similar excuses!"

"I...I...Sorry!"

He releases her again.

"I'm sorry Sir, I'm sorry, I'll never do it again."

"Good because it would be unfortunate to lose such a fine officer! Guards, escort Wheat and her basketball to the brig!"

****

After dinner, the Supreme Leader calls the Chief of State.

Chief Kits: "Yes what can I do for you?"

Supreme Leader Dudael: "First of all I apologize for Wheat's behavior, she has been dealt with. Second of all is something very important, I truly believe that you are a Newtype."

Chief Kits: "Excuse me!"

Supreme Leader Dudael: "I know what you're going to say but please hear me out. As you know I have the power to read minds, but your mind I can't read."

Chief Kits: "What?!"

Supreme Leader Dudael: "Yes I've tried several times but it's the same result, you're the only person I've come across that I can't read, I can read Bernkastel's mind with ease so that's why I believe that it is you who is a Newtype like myself."

Chief Kits: "So what about Bernkastel is she just normal?"

Supreme Leader Dudael: "Yes which disappoints me but that's not the first time I've been wrong. I would like to inquire about your origins if that's ok."

Chief Kits: [Pause] "Very well, I shall explain the trauma I've suffered."

****

Commanders Balrog and Barcelona watched the Robert Kits depart.

"I wish I was on that ship," one of staff members says.

"Hey, we have to keep an eye on those Zoya bastards!" Commander Balrog growls.

"Yes it's real shame we're in an alliance with them," Commander Barcelona adds and her mind drifts to Lieutenant Moses with his labrys.

****

Grail, Earth

The Chief of State arrives and is greeted by the Vice Chief. "So how did everything go?"

"It went well, the alliance is born."

"That's good."

She could tell he wasn't too happy. "I don't like it either but it has to be done. Is Agent Orange out of the hospital yet?"

"Yesterday."

"Good, I need to speak to her as well."

They reach her estate and it wasn't long before Agent Orange shows up. The three made their way to her office as they are greeted by her staff members.

"Ok both of you sit." She looks out of her window and sighs. "It seems we have a problem. Well another to the growing list. While I was up there on Luna the Supreme Leader and I had quite the talk. More than just negotiations. Deus isn't alone, he has a human companion." She turns around and slams the table. "It has become apparent to me that Bernkastel and that Überstein fellow are far more truthful than the people who are sitting here!"

"It's my fault! I was the one who made him keep it a secret. Surly you know the reason why."

"You could have told it to me alone, I'm curious to know what you would have done if we launched an attack? You honestly think I wouldn't have known about it!?"

Agent Orange turns her head.

"Guards, restrain her!" Agent Orange doesn't resist. "Secure her in the dungeon for now." Once she was gone, Chief Kits turns to the Vice Chief. "Anything else I need to know about?! This could be counted as treason!"

"What about you?! How could you keep her existence a secret from me! You knew she was Marius Wing from the start! The only reason she isn't dead right now is because she didn't kill my mother!"

"Obviously I'm using her for her skills and knowledge, nothing more nothing less and it's pretty obvious why I couldn't tell you."

"How did you convince her to join our side?"

"It's all thanks to Captain Juan."

"What?!"

"He wounded her with the hand held beam sniper rifle and brought her to me."

"So it penetrated her armor? No wonder she wasn't wearing it anyone."

"Yes, I told her she could live here. So how long have you known?"

"I had my suspicions but it wasn't confirmed until we met her dad on Nimrod."

"So you no longer believe she killed your mother? What about the kill list? Lorenzo and Adriana were both on there and they're both dead."

"I'm convinced she didn't kill my mother and she repeatedly denied killing Mr. Cheź, I..."

"Don't let that woman beguile you, Vice Chief. If it wasn't her then it was Bernkastel or the Zoya but right now what's important is dealing with Deus."

"Glendarah." She has a perplexing look on her face upon him mentioning her first name. "Before we continue I ask that we don't keep secrets from each other, I want to be a good politician like my mother."

She smiles, "Very well."

"Ma'am Agent Orange is requesting an HLV so she can rescue her dad."

"Her request is denied, I need everyone for this assault. But, that man could prove useful, in fact that whole space factory could be a gold mine! We would be crazy to destroy it!"

"Then the only way to shut down Deus is to go inside."

"If she wants to rescue her dad then she will have to shut Deus down."

"Agent Orange shouldn't go alone, you know Mr. Ashby originally saw eye to eye with the ACORN plan until she got into his head."

"That woman definitely beguiled you into believing she had nothing to do with your mother's death as well as Lorenzo and Adriana. I will assemble a necessary team, and once she's of no use she'll be dealt with along with her dad because by all rights they indirectly caused WW3!"

He nods in agreement.

****

The guardsmen approach Agent Orange's cell and opens the door. "What have you come to execute me?" She asks nonchalantly. They say nothing as they motion her out. It wasn't long before she reaches the outside where the Vice Chief was waiting. "So what now?"

"I'll take it from here." He escorts her to her humvee. "I'm surprised Glendarah has a dungeon and not fun the kind."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about your Chief of State. She spent eighteen years in one so old habits die hard."

"We're in preparations to launch a counterattack on Deus, however the Chief of State wants the station intact so while the battle is going on you will sneak in rescue your dad and shut down Deus."

Her eyes lid up through the orange shades. "So when?"

"She hasn't decided yet, she needs to recruit some volunteers."

She frowns. "Myself will be just fine! The less people who know about my daddy and I the better!"

"Listen, we've been in that factory, its massive and crawling with manikins so the odds of survival are slim."

She was silent and looks away. "You're the only one I'm willing to trust."

"No! I'm not going with you again!"

"I'm not about to let more people know!"

"You don't get the luxury of dictating terms. I told you we're doing this my way and while we're on the subject you said you would help me find my mother's killer, I held up my end of the bargain."

"Yes I believe that was the condition but you're overlooking one detail. You said you would get an HLV to negotiate with Deus, you said that meaning you and me alone! I don't want to involve other people in my business so it's either you and me or me and myself!"

"And if I refuse!?"

"Do you really want to play that, have you forgotten who I am, who I was?"

"Oh I haven't, I know about the armor, without that you're..."

"Vulnerable?" She chuckles. "You silly boy."

"You underestimate me."

"Likewise."

They both glare at each other without speaking, there was nothing but silence, not a bird could be heard. Agent Orange relents first. "Have it your way I'll be going."

He immediately knew what she would do and shouts, "Good luck trying get pass the orbital defense fleet!"

She stops and smirks, "Good luck finding your mother's killer because I do know who it is."

His eyes widen in surprise and horror. "You bitch!"

"Yes so unless we do it my way I won't tell you anything."

"I could just reveal the truth about the scandal right here right now." Now she was just as angry as he was. "What are you going to kill me? Sure go ahead just be ready to face the consequences."

"All I want is to be with my daddy, why are you making this difficult?!"

"If anyone's making it difficult it's you! You're nothing but a self centered bitch!"

"Well it was the people who made me that way, when that scandal broke I was alone, my friends abandoned me, no one would help unless they got something in return!"

"Didn't you care about your squad?"

"I cared very little for those fanatics. I was perfectly fine coming here by myself but they decided to tag along sealing their own fates!" She starts to walk away.

"Hey where are you going now?"

"Since we're at an impasse I'm going to wait for death."

"Grrrrr, wait, wait fine we'll be partners!"

"Just you and me?"

"Yes, yes. I'm going to try and alter the plan a bit."

"What do you mean?"

"Leave that to me, please."

"Fine but I'll tell you after I get my daddy back, ok? There's no point if this deal only goes one way."

"Fine let's shake on it." They shake hands. "So I'll keep you posted then."

"Yeah." They go their separate ways but she stops. "Thanks...for pulling me out of the Teutonic."

"You're welcome Agent Orange."

****

Nimrod Space Factory

"There's been no word from the Earth Republic nor the Zoya Remnant, I guess they chose the latter," Deus states.

"Emily," Mr. Ashby sobs.

"Don't fret, I'm sure you'll see each other soon enough that way you both can die together."

****

The Ultimate

"Admiral, Captain Markov and his XO Dallow of the Sheba have died of their wounds from the battle against the Mobile Dolls. It's a fine ship so I would like for you to take command and Lucas will be your XO."

"Yes Sir!" He hesitates and salutes.

A few hours later Admiral Terrence was packing his bags. "I'm going to miss this ship but it's for the best. Once we win I'm sure I'll get my own ship, maybe I'll have it named after me."

There was a knock at the door. "It's open." The doors open revealing Meghan. "This is unexpected."

"I just wanted to tell you good luck and maybe have some good bye sex."

"Unfortunately I have to finish packing."

"How about a quick blowjob?"

"Okay, sounds good and it's see ya later sex not good bye sex, ok?"

"Yes Sir."

Admiral Terrence sits on his sofa and Meghan crawls to him and begins unzipping his pants. Once his pants and underwear were down she starts licking the tip like a lollipop. She twirls it with her tongue and then slowly engulfs his cock. He moans and she rocks her head back and forward. He groans as she picks up speed and then she looks up at him while sucking and he gazes at her beautiful gray eyes. He pats her on the head and plays with her red hair. She removes her mouth and begins licking the right ball and then the left ball. She kisses and mouths them.

He cups her asscheeks. Meghan takes it out and smiles as she sees the veins protruding out, he was starting to get hard and was eager to put it inside of her but he didn't have time unfortunately. She begins jerking him off for a second before putting back in her mouth.

"OHHHHHH! I'll never get tired of your mouth. Damn if only I had time." He presses one hand against her head and begins thrusting into her mouth. His right hand smacks her ass. He pauses for a minute and she swallows some of it while he cups her right breast and then the left. She resumes, rocking her head faster and faster. 'Slurp, slurp, slurp.' He watches her breasts bounce faster, the nipples were poking through the bronze fabric. "Oh Meghan! Oh Meghan!" His balls tense up and a second later he erupts his load down her throat.

"Gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp." He rest his head on the sofa. "Well I guess I should let you finish," Meghan says.

"Oh boss!" Lucas calls.

"Oh shit, Lucas!"

"Looks like we have more than enough time," Meghan smiles.

"Meghan don't!" She ignores him and gladly opens the door. Lucas is flabbergasted upon seeing her.

"Come in and join the party."

Lucas is delighted and Admiral Terrence sighs. "Might as well get this over with."

Lucas locks the door. As Meghan approaches him, Lucas grabs her asscheeks and smacks them. They start making out. "Hmmmm," they both moan and groan, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

They stop and Meghan unties his shoes and removes them and then unbuttons his jacket and removes it, once that was off she starts to unbutton his shirt and then she removes his t-shirt. She kisses his chest and then neck. She unbuckles his belt and then unzips his pants, she smiles at bulge and pulls down his pants. "And last but not least!" She slowly pulls down his boxers and smiles at the impressive specimen.

She takes him by the hand and brings him to the sofa where Admiral Terrence sat. She gets on her knees and grabs both their dicks and begins wanking them. "I'll never get tired of this," she thought. She cups both balls, squeezing and tickling. She taps both tips and twirls them with both index fingers. She sticks both of them in her mouth and bobs her head as fast she could. Both men groan.

She stops and begins dancing for them. She slowly unbuttons her shirt and then throws it. She turns around and undoes her belt while shaking her ass. She slowly removes her bronze pants while the men were focus on violet lanced panties. Once she was in her bra and panties she gives a twirl and slowly approaches them and sits in between them and Lucas caresses her leg, going up to her thigh and then he leans down, slowly slide her panties forward and sticks his tongue in her pussy and goes up and down. Admiral Terrence turns her head towards him and they make out. She lets out a cry as Lucas begins twisting her clit. Soon Admiral Terrence takes his turn licking her pussy. Lucas kisses her stomach.

A few minutes later they began groping her bra covered breasts. Lucas unclasps the left side of her bra and releases the left breast, he licks her left nipple and kisses it, Admiral Terrence slowly removes the right side and wastes no time latching on to her right nipple. Lucas follows suit and the two were sucking like newborns and Meghan moans and groans. "Harder!"

They pull her up and start fingering her asshole while still sucking on her breasts. A second later Lucas lays back on the sofa and spreads her asscheeks apart and she lowers herself down on his cock with a groan. He slowly lifts her up and Admiral insert his cock inside her asshole. They begin thrusting into slowly. "Oh god!" Lucas moans and smacks her left asscheek. "You love this don't you?"

"Of course I do! I've gone triple, I would do it more but been so busy with this war," she groans.

"Thank goodness it's about to end."

They increase speed while Meghan fingers herself. "Can't hold much longer," Admiral Terrence groans.

"Give it to me old man!"

"Oh I'll give it to you alright!"

A few minutes later all three cum together. Lucas pulls out first and then Admiral Terrence and Meghan lays on sofa smiling for a few minutes feeling the cum pour out of her ass.

"I'll see you shortly Sir," Lucas salutes after putting back on his clothes.

"Well I should get going too."

"Meghan wait, I have a request. Once we go home will you bare my offspring?"

Meghan was flabbergasted but smiles. "Yes, I shall but until then I still wanna fuck other guys."

"Yes of course."

"See you later, Admiral."

****

Luna

Bernkastel is released. "Brings back memories, doesn't it?" Second Lieutenant Selena mocks. Bernkastel says nothing. "Let me bring you up to speed, we're building a new mobile suit called the MS-Z3 Jelgo, it will partially have Luna Titanium making it far stronger than the MS-Z2 Rick Diamond."

"Can it really be done in such a short time?"

"Oh don't worry about us, you should be worried about yourself because you're about to become obsolete."

"What are you talking about?"

"Follow me."

They make their way to the Supreme Leader's Luna office and the guards inform him of their arrival. A second later the door opens and Bernkastel enters with Haro. She salutes him.

"Sit down, Lieutenant."

"Permission to speak Sir?"

"Speak."

"Sir...I want to again apologize for my behavior, it won't happen again."

"Wheat, there's no easy way to say this so I'll just say it. It's to my great regret that you're not a Newtype."

Bernkastel has a grim look on her. "Sir please, I know I've failed you but please I can still be useful. I..."

"Your test results came back."

He hands her the papers and she begins reading and her eyes began tearing up. "Blind rage syndrome?"

"Yes considering what happened to you I should've obviously known. You're just normal but this makes you a danger to everyone around you."

"Please don't send me away from your side!"

"Then prove yourself a useful weapon not a defective one."

"I will Sir," she dries her tears.

"Dismissed!"

She salutes him and leaves.

****

Bernkastel heads back to the Ultimate via a shuttle. Once she's onboard she smiles to her comrades but it fades once she sees the disappointed look on their faces.