Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome."

"How many have you killed so far? I'm on 52!"

"53."

"You lie!"

"Why would I?"

"Because you Zoya are not truthful!"

"We've been honest with you Earth Republicans since we've formed this alliance."

She had to admit he was being truthful about that. "Fine but I'll still outscore you!"

"We'll see and what will happen if there's a winner?"

"Well how about the loser does whatever the winner wants for an entire week!"

"You're on Commander and trust me I already have ideas."

They race off taking out as many Mobile Dolls as possible.

Meghan takes out a Mobile Doll. "Damn it stay away from our fleet!" She fires wildly but misses every shot.

"Lamb stop wasting ammo!" Captain Vance barks and quickly turns around and bashes another Mobile Doll. Another one appears and kicks her which causes her to lose her railgun and it fires but she blocks the shots with her shield and pulls out her beam pistol and shoots the head off. She breathes heavily and finds her next opponent.

"Ma'am three Mobile Dolls have broken through," Petty Officer Montgomery reports.

"All weapons fire!" Chief Kits barks.

They managed to take out two of them but the third one closes in and fires the anti ship rounds.

"Port number two engine hit," Petty Officer Decker reports.

"Chief, we should pull back," Captain Amoco suggests. She nods. "Spacemen Kircheis, turn us around."

"Aye Sir!"

More Mobile Dolls break through but several of them are destroyed by the Robert Kits commanded by Admiral Vargas. "Give the Sepulchre cover!" The Mobile Dolls swarm the Robert Kits. "AHHHHHHHHHH!"

Chief Glendarah Kits sheds tears. "We will avenge you, every last one of you!"

Ensign Lamb was pursuing three Mobile Dolls, she fires her railgun and gets all three but then another Mobile Doll appears and shoots, damaging her railgun so she throws it at the Mobile Doll and uses her missile shield. Once it was destroyed she pulls out her own anti ship rifles. "I hate using these on non capital ships but fuck it!" She takes out six of them and the seventh one counterattacks with its own anti ship rifle. She dodges it but the shots hit the Sheba. "No Admiral Terrence!" She shoots the Mobile Doll down. "Admiral, are you alright?!"

Admiral Terrence: "I'm fine, we're still in this fight! Cough, cough!"

Ensign Lamb: "Are you sure?!"

Admiral Terrence: "Yeah I'll see you soon. Focus on winning!"

Meghan nods and fires wildly at the Mobile Dolls.

Admiral Terrence crawls over to his XO Lucas. "Hang in there!"

"Sir...I"

"Save your energy!"

"It's been an honor, Sir."

"No don't talk like that, you're going to be my best man!" Lucas smiles and then breaths his last. Admiral Terrence stagers to his feet. "Stay the course, keep fighting!"

****

Nimrod Space Factory

The foursome were running up the stairs. "How much further?" Alex asks tiredly.

"Almost there, just another ten levels," Mr. Ashby answers. As they reach the next flight of stairs there's an explosion and the stairs are gone. "Shit!"

"We're gonna have to jump," Überstein says.

Bullets start flying. "I'll take care of them!" Emily assures. "Go!"

Mr. Ashby leaps and catches on to the next floor. "Ok I'm up. Emily!"

"I'll handle these annoying little flys!"

Überstein jumps next and then Alex who looks back at Emily for a second before jumping.

"Ok Emily your turn," her dad says.

She jumps but the level gives way but Alex quickly grabs her hand. "I got you!" All three use their strength to pull her up. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine." She catches her breath and he offers his hand again but she slaps it away.

"Okay let's go," Mr. Ashby says while eying Alex under his helmet.

****

Both Mobile weapons had cliched each other's hands and were kneeing each other but each attack was blocked. Royal fires both head and chest vulcan rounds and kicks Ultra. She quickly pulls out the beam rifle and fires straight into Ultra's chest. "Got you!" But once again the hole is repaired. "Damn!"

"When are you going to understand that you can't win?"

"Oh I will win!" She quickly toss a grenade which Ultra easily dodges but she anticipates it and throws a flash grenade next.

"Fool! I'm an AI I..."

Royal slices him in half vertically. "Ha! You wasn't expecting that!"

"Au Contraire I was expecting it. I mean come on if I didn't I wouldn't have the ARCs to begin with." Bernkastel's eyes widen in horror as the half recovered to form two Ultras. "Now this is the part where you're going to surrender and beg for mercy."

"I will not beg to an AI!"

The Ultras fire their finger missiles making a total of twenty but she dodges and use her vulcans and beam shield. One comes at her but she kicks it. The second one comes in firing the machine gun but she blocks his attacks and he starts punching. The first one comes in from below and shoots her in the back. Both start knocking the Royal Gundam senseless. "Honestly just give up and accept your fate."

"I've already accepted my fate, I will either win or die trying. There's no way I will merge with a machine!"

"Stubborn fool!"

"I'm human that's why. We all tend resist things we don't agree with."

"Even if it's for your own good?"

"Yeah that is unfortunate but it is what is."

She's hit again in the face and the first Ultra grabs her from behind. The second Ultra comes at her but she uses both head and chest vulcans again until they run out. "At this rate I might have to use my thump card."

She elbows the first Ultra several times until he lets go and she takes off with the two Ultras pursuing.

****

Nimrod Space Factory

"Ok we've reached the last door," Mr. Ashby announces. Suddenly a blast door appears in front of the door leading to Deus' mainframe. "Fuck!"

"What now?" Überstein asks.

"I have to try the access code, it might still work." He tries but "Access Denied" comes up. "Fuck!"

"Let me try hacking it," Überstein suggests.

More Manikins appear but are shot down.

"Hurry up man," Alex urges.

"It's not that simple."

"Just shoot it, maybe that would work."

Überstein ignores him.

"I'll get it open," Emily assures.

"Do it," Mr. Ashby says.

She begins to walk but then she hears a familiar beeping coming from her wrist. Her eyes widen in horror as the Minovsky Physics level was high and turns around to see a manikin appear with an un familiar and yet familiar rifle. Her dad pulls the trigger but was out of ammunition. "Daddy no!" It was too late as the white beam pierces his red armor. She shoots the manikin, runs to her dad, pulls off his helmet, he coughs up blood and she removes her helmet. "Dad it's ok, you're gonna be alright!" Alex rushes to her. "We have to get him evacuated immediately!"

"There's nothing we can do."

"What do you mean there's nothing we can do?! I got shot with a beam rifle and lived!"

"There's a hole where his heart used to be, he's not gonna make it!"

"NO!"

"You're...going...have let...me go, cough, cough, cough."

"No daddy you're going to be alright, I'll save you!"

"I...l, I'm sorry...being..held by Deus... gave me...time to cough, cough to think...tell Lorenzo's granddaughter that I'm cough...sorry...he was right all along...cough."

Emily gasps upon hearing that.

"Emily...my sweet baby girl...cough, cough...find your own happiness...cough."

"You are my happiness!"

He shakes his head and coughs. "Young man, cough...get her out of here...I'm, cough counting...on you... protect her, cough, cough, Emily..."

"Dad? Daddy?! DAADDDYYYY!!"

Überstein walks over to them. "It's open."

"Come Emily." She shakes Alex off. "Emily come on!"

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying with my daddy!!"

He slaps her. "There will be time to grieve for him later, right now we have a mission to complete otherwise our fate will be the same as his now come on."

"DEUS!!" She charges as two more mannikins with beam rifles appear but both Überstein and Alex take them down.

****

A Zoyanese platoon, led by Second Lieutenant Selena gets inside of Nimrod and were currently fighting the mannikins. "Damn these things are creepy!" She shoots another one and throws a grenade.

****

The Ultras fire their finger missiles but the Royal Gundam activates her canceler. "Ha!" Suddenly a third Ultra appears in front of her and she screams as it punches her and wraps a flail around her waist and pulls her back towards him. "Damn it how?!"

"Remember the legs you cut off earlier? Well here they are."

"Shit!" She struggles to get free but can't. "Damn!"

The second Ultra pulls out a flail of his own and starts striking the Gundam and then wraps it around the Gundam as well. The first Ultra takes his turn with the his own flail and once the flail was wrapped around Royal, he pulls out an axe. "Let's see if you can regenerate."

She speeds but all Ultras still held on to the hilts of their flails and it becomes a tug of war match.

****

Nimrod Space Factory

A manikin with a flamethrower appears and unleashes fire on Emily but its ineffective and she quickly dispatches it. She turns her gun towards Deus' mainframe but then a manikin with electric batons appears and strikes her.

Two more manikins with electric batons appear and attack Alex and Überstein. More and more manikins rush into the room. Emily manages to kick the manikin off and reaches for her rifle and shoots it. She staggers to her feet as the manikins close in. Both Alex and Überstein struggle to fight them off but there's too many and they are pinned and have their helmets forcibly removed. Two manikins with great axes appear.

"Surrender or decapitation for them."

****

The three Ultras were stronger and pull the Royal Gundam towards them and then each fly in a direction, pulling her. Bernkastel screams in agony.

****

Nimrod Space Factory

Emily aims her rifle behind her and shoots Deus' mainframe. Sparks start flying and it explodes. A second later the manikins shut down.

****

"NO! They did it, they... got...me." The third and second shut off but the first one slowly flies towards the Royal Gundam. "Reserve power dropping but I can still beat...you!" He grips the axe. The Royal Gundam breaks the chains and pulls out her beam saber. They charge at each other and with one strike it was over. The Royal Gundam suffers a deep wound but still stands. Both turn towards each other and Ultra is cut in half and doesn't regenerate. "...I just...wanted...to...preserve humanity."

"Your goal was noble but done in the wrong way."

"Humanity will be doomed, your war..."

"The war is over. In the beginning I fought to stop the war, I never wanted it to be a thing. If Emily and her dad had their way you best believe that I would have fought them to the bitter end. But don't worry we will survive, you forced us to come together to fight against you so you in a way did accomplish your goal. Thank you."

"You're thanking me? Your mind has blown a fuse."

"I'm a berserker, go figure," she smiles. "The resources here will be used to heal the Earth, you have my word."

"Very...well, I leave...it all to you...Bernkastel...Wheat...weird human..."

To be continued...