Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernkastel makes her way to the assembly hall where Überstein and the Vice Chief were waiting. She nods to Überstein who nods back. "Now we're just waiting for Echo," the Vice Chief says.

"This plan is crazy! Just the four of us?!"

"Be quiet, Bimbo!"

Bernkastel looks and was shocked to see Agent Orange appearing in black armor complete with an orange helmet, gloves and boots.

"And here I thought you would be late," the Vice Chief smirks.

"You think I would be late for this?! You kept me waiting for three months! And now we're suppose to storm the station with those two!?"

"You two ladies have been gambling with my life for far too long!"

"What is this?!" Bernkastel demands, completely ignoring Alex.

"That is how you're going to accomplish your mission," Chief Kits answers upon appearing along with the Supreme Leader. A guard appears carrying a briefcase. "This is for you Ms. Wheat."

The guard presents it to her and she opens it and gazes upon body armor with a helmet, gloves and boots.

"The armor is made of Luna Titanium, it will protect you from bullets and explosives, the mannikins carry both if you remember."

"Yes I remember quite well."

"So now you understand why the four of you are going, you know it inside and out, the armor is expensive so that's why only four were made. Well that's it, see you all soon."

"So just to be clear, we're not actually going to negotiate with Deus?"

"No you will shut that AI down and rescue Mr. Ashby."

"Wheat, after you eat breakfast load the Gundam into the HLV," the Supreme Leader orders.

"Yes Sir."

"I hope you like the armor, I took liberty of having it painted in your personal colors of purple and white," Überstein says.

"I hope it fits."

"Oh don't worry it will, I know your height, weight and bust." Bernkastel was creeped out but there was no change in his expression. "Bernkastel I am head of Zoya Intelligence, from the moment you joined our ranks I knew everything."

"Fine I'll let you have that one."

****

"Zam, once Deus is deactivated I want you to kill Emily and her dad." He hands him a beam pistol. "I read her mind, the armor can be penetrated."

"Are you sure about this Sir?"

"Yes, remember she wanted to destroy humanity, she's a traitor, I gave her a chance to come back to my side but it's clear she'll join whatever side her dad is on and I can't risk that."

"What about the Vice Chief?"

"Don't kill him, incapacitate if necessary but he should understand."

"Yes Sir. What about Bernkastel?"

"Say nothing to her, those two don't get along so expect arguments and in her anger she might say things."

"I understand, I'll see you soon, Sir."

****

Überstein enters the hanger in all silver armor. Bernkastel emerges from the HLV in purple armor, a white helmet, gloves and boots. The chest had a white crown and the word BERSERKER.

"What?!" Alex exclaims coming out in all blue armor.

"Yep, I didn't believe the rumors until I saw it a few days ago but she'll always be a Bimbo to me."

"Lady Helga ordered it," Überstein explains.

"Well I for one relish my new nickname."

Alex shakes his head in disgust. "Remember our talk back when we were together? The whole bloodlust thing? I was right."

Bernkastel glares at him but he walks towards the HLV.

"Come on let's get onboard," Überstein says.

"I never thought I would see the Falcon again, so many memories both good and bad."

"For once we agree on something," Emily says.

"Aren't you worried people will find out your identity?"

"We're wearing the same armor so hopefully they won't think anything of it."

They take their seats. "So how long have you known about this mission, Überstein?"

"Since the alliance was formed."

"How come I was kept out of the loop?!"

"Your priority was to control your anger."

"So Alex did Spacemen Alfredo stay behind? I haven't seen her or Ensign Galen and Ensign Sean."

"They're dead."

Bernkastel has a grim look on her face. "I'm so sorry."

"Yeah me too. I guess we should go now. Ignition in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, blast off."

****

Both sides watch as the HLV falcon takes off.

"There she goes," Meghan smiles.

"She punched you remember?" Commander Holly reminds.

"She didn't mean it, besides she already apologized.

"Alright everyone make sure final preparations are complete!" Captain Vance barks.

****

"I hope the Vice Chief will be fine," Spacemen Kircheis murmurs.

"Don't worry everything will be just fine," Commander Tuesday assures. "Alright everyone to your stations we'll be leaving shortly."

****

Nimrod Space Factory August 8, 2029

The Falcon approaches.

"I have you on screen, please identify."

"HLV Falcon, I'm Alexander Bonaparte, Vice Chief of the Earth Republic."

"Emily Ashby."

"Zam Überstein, head Zoya Intelligence."

"Lieutenant Junior Grade Bernkastel Wheat."

"Ah you all have returned, have you come to surrender?"

"Yes we have," Alexander answers.

They soon land. Once they exit the HLV the four were surrounded by mannikins. "I find it hard to believe that the four of you actually came to surrender."

"But we have, the four of us have been here so it's only logical that we see first hand the power that is Deus."

"You cannot flatter me."

"Deus please," Emily broke in. "I've done what you've asked, I've struggled but it was all in vain, is my daddy alright?"

"As I said before your dad would be safe, I've kept my promise."

"Deus, I come with my Royal Gundam to become one with it."

"And I've brought the original Mobile Doll to become one with it."

"And you men, what have you to offer?"

"Just my body," Alexander answers.

"I as well."

"And no one else?"

"Um we rebelled, the Zoyanese Remnant and Earth Republic formed an alliance but we thought surrendering was the best option so we stole the HLV," Bernkastel lies but curses herself silently for revealing an alliance.

"So they formed an alliance? How typical, they rather die together than live."

"Deus I want to see my daddy, please let me go to him. I need to apologize to him for my wrongdoing."

"Apologize to me first."

"I'm sorry."

"You'll have to do better than that."

She gets down on her knees, something that shocks the other three. "Forgive me Deus for corrupting my daddy. For going against you. Please forgive me!"

"Very well, I'll send you to him. Escort them to his cell." The manikins block Bernkastel. "You will stay, we have to talk."

"What do you want with her?" Überstein demands monotonously. The manikins push him forward.

"Don't worry I'll be just fine, I hope."

Once they were gone Deus begins, "I watched your battle with my Mobile Dolls and despite the fact they lost I was impressed with you. I caught glimpses of the Royal Gundams in action but yours was at the peak. I've actually went to the trouble of building an Ultra Mobile Doll."

"Ultra Mobile Doll?"

"Yes, you recall the message after I recalled the Mobile Dolls?"

"Yes."

"You are by far the strongest and I wanted to test you but that's no longer necessary, once your soul is transferred into the Royal Gundam you will lead my Mobile Doll army. The sight of you may persuade them to surrender."

"Um yeah, sounds awesome."

"Good, let's get started."

"Whoa wait Deus, I think the others should witnesses this grand occasion," she says nervously.

"Why wait, Ms. Ashby has already had her soul transferred."

"Well um, the men, they haven't seen it. Frankly Alex needs more convincing."

"Very well."

****

The cell door opens and Mr. Ashby meets the eyes of his daughter. Tears start streaming down as they embrace. "Emily, my sweet baby girl!"

"Daddy!"

Alex rolls his eyes. "Come on now."

"Deus wants you both back," a female manikin says.

"Um Deus, can we have another tour of your grand space factory?"

"After you witness the young lady's soul transfer into her Royal Gundam."

"What, Lorenzo's granddaughter is here too?"

"Yes daddy all of us are here again."

"Have you become friends with them?"

"They're not my friends! We're just operating under a mutual benefit!"

"Come!" The manikin says.

****

"They're on their way," Deus announces.

"Shit!" Bernkastel thought. "Um...Mr. Ashby needs a normal suit."

"One is already on the way for Mr. Ashby."

"Um, I'm hungry."

"You won't need any food."

"The ACORN helmet is ready," a manikin announces.

"Good."

"Um let me get Royal out."

"Go on."

She floats to the HLV. The others soon arrive.

"The young lady will be with you shortly," Deus says.

The Royal Gundam exits the ramp. She sees them and sighs. "I have no choice." She pulls out her machine gun and fires a few rounds into the computer causing an explosion.

"What are you doing?!"

"I'll see you in space!" Bernkastel grins evilly.

Emily awakes to find Alex shielding her. "Get off me!"

"You're welcome!" He growls and screams into the radio, "Bernkastel what the hell?!"

"The plan was belly up!"

"Come on we have to get to Deus' mainframe," Überstein says.

"Follow me I know the way," Mr. Ashby says.

"Wait I brought armor for you too daddy."

He nods.

****

The Ultimate

"Sir the Gundam has left the hanger and there's been an explosion."

"What?!" The Supreme Leader exclaims. "Wheat, do you read me, Wheat?!"

"Come on! Come on!" She growls.

"Sir Mobile Dolls have poured out by the thousands."

"Impossible, they shouldn't know that we're here!"

"It must be another invasion force, Deus must be tired of waiting or Lieutenant Wheat must have pissed him off."

"I guess we have no choice, deactivate optical camouflage and launch all mobile suits."

"For Tsukiyomi, Kamala and the others!" Captain Vance says and launches.

Commander Holly adjusts her green headband before putting on her helmet and launches.

"Payback time!" Lieutenant Commander Abigail grins and launches.

Lieutenant Moses was thinking about Commander Barcelona and he launches.

Ensign Meghan launches. "Yahoo!"

****

The Sepulchre

"Damn!" Chief Kits exclaims. "We have to put an end to this!"

"You have the green light," Chief Petty Officer Socrates radios.

"Alright time to teach Lieutenant Moses a lesson," Commander Barcelona licks her lips and launches.

"Commander Balrog commencing launch. All Santiagos form up on me!"

"Ms. Blanch, you know what to do!"

"Yes Sir!"

****

Commander Barcelona gazes at the golden Zoya ships in front. "Hey those aren't mobile suits they're fighter jets."

"Yeah like the craft I destroyed at the Battle of Luna," Commander Balrog adds.

"Are we seriously letting them go first, Sir?" A Santiago pilot asks.

"Hey we can hear you!" Lieutenant Commander Abigail radios angrily.

"Cut the chatter, Shrikes prepare a missile round!" Captain Vance barks. She had to force herself to calm down when she heard him mention the gargoyle fighter he destroyed. Once the crosshairs went from green to red each Jelgo unleashes a missile. The Mobile Dolls dodge them but they come back around and each missile slams into a Mobile Doll. "Good work, active mobile suit mode!"

Commander Barcelona watches in shock as the Jelgos transform into mobile suits, each gold mobile suit sports a red monoeye which flashes, does the BWAA and looks around. Captain Vance's Jelgo has a horn on top indicating that it was the leader. "I don't believe it, transformable mobile suits! Is that the future?"

"And that's not even the best part," Lieutenant Moses says and pulls out a strange looking gray rifle. He fires which destroys a Mobile Doll in a single shot. Other Jelgos follow suit.

"I couldn't see its round, it's so fast, just barely a yellow flash. Is that what I think it is?!"

"Yes a railgun in order to compensate for our lack of beam weaponry, it has one hundred rounds and five extra magazines making up to six hundred rounds. And there's still one more surprise." Another Mobile Doll appears and he fires a missile from his shield which destroys it."

"My god!"

"Ten rounds, we're ready to win!"

She nods and takes out her repeating crossbow and fires an arrow and the Mobile Doll is destroyed.

"Humph! Those Jelgos aren't that impressive," Commander Balrog mummers to himself and suddenly was in shock as he watches his sister go off with that Lieutenant Moses fellow. An explosion brings him back to his senses. "Santiago Unit attack!"

There were a total of twenty Santiago mobile armors, they were a smaller variant of the Hospitaller except it was white and with red Santiago cross visor, and it came with two claws and four tentacles, Commander Balrog's machine however was painted blue with the red Santiago cross visor.

Commander Balrog emits beams from the four tentacles which takes out four Mobile Dolls and he crushes two more with the claws.

"Take your positions, create the perimeter, we have keep them contained here!" The Supreme Leader orders.

"You heard him! Empty your guns!" Admiral Terrence barks.

****

Nimrod Space Factory

Mr. Ashby leads the way sporting red armor. Mannikins appear but they are quickly dispatched and their guns taken. They try to radio in several times but they get nothing but static.

"Deus is jamming us," Emily growls.

"Look like we're on our own, at least for now," Alex says grimly.

"Reinforcements should be on the way if they can get pass those Mobile Dolls," Überstein adds.

"Once Deus is shut down the Mobile Dolls and manikins will shut down as well," Mr. Ashby explains.

"Yeah but remember we're on a time limit, the Supreme Leader said the last resort would be the destruction of the space factory and I'm pretty sure they aren't going to wait for us," Emily reminds.

"In that case we better hurry."

Another manikin appears but Emily shoots it down but then one appears with a missile launcher and fires its round. Alex races to Emily pushing her down and the missile hits the wall. Überstein deals with the assailant. "You get can off me, Alex!"

"I..."

"Missiles don't hurt us you fool!"

"I'm sorry but it's just instinct."

"Come on daddy."

"More mannikins," Überstein announces monotonously and fires.

"We don't have time for this!" She throws a grenade.

****

Captain Vance uses the last of her missiles and bashes another Mobile Doll with her spiked shield.

Megan takes out three Mobile Dolls. "This railgun is sweet!"

"I wonder how effective it can be against the Gundam," Captain Vance thought.

Commander Holly blocks an attack which breaks her shield but she counterattacks with her retractible claw.

Lieutenant Commander Abigail impales one with her javelin.

Commander Balrog activates two heavy cannons mounted on top. "Take that!"

****

Lieutenant Junior Grade Bernkastel Wheat watches the yellow and pink explosions light up the blackness of space growing impatient, she thought about joining in but the Mobile Doll grunts were of no interest to her. She hears more radio chatter from The Ultimate but switches channels. A few minutes later a lone object appears on her radar and she smiles as it gets closer.

A Mobile Doll with a blue torso, red limbs and a white faceless head appears.

"What took you so long? I thought all AIs were fast."

"I had to deal with your friends inside first."

"So I take it they're dead then?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

"Oh? That's all you have to say?"

"It's war and you made an error, no friends just friend, I don't give a damn about the three blondes!"

"I'm starting to wonder who the real machine is?"

"Humans were given free will, so how about you let us choose?"

"I'm afraid I cannot allow that, you remember what I said about the Elite? How they wanted to rule over you as machine titans."

"The Elite are gone."

"Will that change anything? Some humans become machines while the rest remain? No! Soon the difference between you two will be too much and xenophobia will rise and ultimately more war and 99% enslavement or genocide. Either you all become Mobile Dolls or extinction."

"Yeah I like the third option of the human race continuing and the only way they can continue is through reproduction which means sex which I love and since being a Mobile Doll won't offer me sex I'll have to say NO!"

Royal charges at Ultra firing her machine gun but Ultra dodges and counterattacks. She activates the beam shield which blocks the rounds.

She actives the vulcans which scores several hits. Her smiles fades as she notices the damage parts seem to be regenerating. "It can't be!" She pulls out her beam saber and activates the booster. Ultra dodges again but not entirely as both legs were chopped off. She turns back and grins evilly but then it fades and her eyes widen in horror as the legs regenerate. "How?"

"Artificial Regeneration Cell or ARC, which I alone can control. These three months had enabled me to make significant breakthroughs. I studied the animals that had the ability to regenerate limbs and with the energy of the pyramid it wasn't that difficult."

"And you applied this to the Mobile Dolls?"

"And risk one of you sneaking away from the battle with a captured unit to replicate the ARC and use it against me? Certainly not! This is a gift that will be used for the humans who choose life unlike you. It's a risk for me but I am determined to win!"

"We shall see who wins!"

Ultra fires finger missiles but Royal intercepts them with the vulcan guns. As the explosion clears Ultra rams into Royal and grabs her neck. "Your head will make a nice trophy."

Royal fires her vulcans which destroys Ultra's left hand and fires the chest vulcans. A few seconds later the left hand and chest are repaired. "Shit!" Bernkastel growls and pulls out her heat hammer. "I'll kill you yet!"

Royal charges but is kicked in the chest. Ultra throws several punches and kicks which send Royal flying through space. "You still have a chance to surrender and become one with your Royal Gundam."

"Never!"

Ultra fires another volley of finger missiles but Royal activates the beam shield. Ultra comes at Royal but this time his melee blows are blocked by the beam shield and the chest vulcans hit him. Royal hits Ultra in the chest with the heat hammer and then the head. She gives him another smash but to her dismay the head is repaired. "Had enough?"

"Um?"

****

Commander Balrog fires his vulcans and cuts two more Mobile Dolls in half with the claws.

"The Santiago is performing well, we haven't lost a single one, well done, MS Chief Engineer."

"Thank you, Chief Kits."

"Another wave of Mobile Dolls from Nimrod, one hundred carrying anti ship rifles!" Petty Officer Montgomery reports.

"We have to destroy them now, all units take out the ones with the anti ship rifles!"

"Roger! All Santiagos form up on me and take them out!" The Santiagos fire their tentacle beams which take out several Mobile Dolls but then they break formation. One gets behind a Santiago and starts shoot the anti ship rounds. "Watch your six, Santiago 3, it's on you!"

"Get it off me!" Santiago 3 fires its beam tentacles but the Mobile Doll dodges it and another appears and fires a missile round. "I'm hit!" A third Mobile Doll appears and fires more anti ship rounds. "AHHHHHH!"

"Damn it! We lost Santiago 3!"

Lieutenant Moses dodges a missile round and slices the Mobile Doll in half vertically with his labrys. Another one with an anti ship rifle appears but he quickly slices it in half horizontally.

He's hit from behind and one bashes him with the butt of the rifle. It was about to fire but an arrow hits the head and it explodes. "You're losing your edge Lieutenant," Commander Barcelona laughs.

"Oh really?" He fires a railgun round which hits the Mobile Doll sneaking up behind her with a mace.

"Humph!"