Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She makes her way to the cafeteria. "Food smells wonderful."

"Um thanks," the server says.

She makes her way to the Shrike table. "Hey everyone."

"Go away you disgrace! We don't want you eating with us anymore!" A Shrike exclaims and the others nods in agreement while glaring.

She finds a table and begins eating. "Mine if I sit?" A familiar monotonous voice with slight difference of normalcy asks. She looks up and sighs. "This is simply company for company's sake. She nods and he sits. "So why aren't you with the other Shrikes?"

"They hate me again."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

There was silence between them as they ate and then Meghan arrives. "Bernkastel you're out!"

"So how's everything?"

"Oh it's great but first, am I interrupting your lunch date?"

"No it's not a lunch date so grab a chair and sit your ass down!"

"So, Admiral Terrence proposed to me!"

Bernkastel squeals happily like a little girl.

Überstein was perplexed. "Can't believe the old man proposed to you?"

"Yep, at first I thought it was weird but I don't mind the age difference, you're ten years older than Bernkastel." Both Bernkastel and Überstein blush.

"So how come you're not sitting with the other Shrikes?" Bernkastel asks, trying to change the subject.

"I'm fed up with their bullshit towards you, except for Moses he's good. Bernkastel you're not dangerous, you did your job, you cut down 1,000 of them, 1,000 Mobile Dolls! You're a Newtype..."

"Meghan I'm not a Newtype, I never was."

"That can't be true, you hit enemies with such precision!"

"Meghan I have blind rage syndrome, therefore I am dangerous."

Meghan's mouth drops. "Wha, what?!"

"Yes you saw how I was, it's just been slowly building up but I will control it. Sigh, to be honest I'am relieved that I don't have to live up to these high expectations despite all the investment that went into me went nowhere. I suppose I'll have to give the heat hammer back."

"If you need help I'm here for you," Überstein declares. "You convinced me not to commit suicide so I'll repay you."

"Thanks Überstein but you don't have to, you protected me when I first arrived on The Ultimate and rescued me from the Sepulchre, surely you've done enough."

"The war isn't over yet so it's not enough." With that he excuses himself.

Bernkastel was perplexed. "The Supreme Leader's investment came in more ways than one," Meghan teases.

"Sh...shut up! We just needed each other for that time." She gets up.

"Where are you going?"

"To train my hardest, come Haro, oh and congrats."

****

Luna

"I just got new orders, I'm going back to Earth tomorrow to help MS Chief Engineer Roth on his new mobile armor project," Balrog announces.

"So I'm going to be stuck here?" Barcelona asks annoyed.

"It's only temporary besides we have more than enough troops coming in."

"Sigh I guess, say hello to dad for me."

"Will do, Sis, will do."

****

A few hours later Commander Barcelona was jogging across the Luna surface when she looks up and sees the Royal Gundam flying by. "Maybe one day I'll get to pilot a Gundam." She suddenly notices a person jogging towards her, it was a Zoya. She puts one hand behind her back on the hilt of a knife. She recognizes the person as they got closer.

"Fancy meeting you here," Moses pants.

"Great this guy again!" She thought.

"Getting some last minute exercising in I see."

"Yes and you as well."

"The Royal Gundam is truly a superb Machine."

"I agree."

"So do you think there's any chance of winning?"

"What kind of question is that? We have to win!"

"Relax, just wanted your honest opinion."

"Well you got it, now if you excuse me I have to finish my jog."

"Mind if I tag along?"

She gives him another weird look, "What's this guy's angle?" She scoffs, "Just because we're allies now doesn't make us friends!"

"Yes, yes I know it won't be easy but still I'm tired of this war, I just wanna go home, settle down and live happily ever after, is that such a bad idea?"

She rolls her eyes, "I don't have time for this!"

"Wait! How did you get that scar?"

"What's it to you!?"

"Just curious."

"None of your business scar!" She resumes jogging.

He shakes his head. "If this is what I have to look forward to on Earth then I might as well stay up here in space."

****

The Supreme Leader was gazing at the stars from his office window. "Will humanity be as numerous as them again?"

Lady Helga enters and was upset. "So after what happened you'll still gonna let Wheat pilot the Royal Gundam?"

"She learned her lesson and I broke the news to her."

"Still aren't you concerned about what happened?"

"She has blind rage syndrome, nothing that can't be brought under control."

"What if the machine caused her to go into that...state of mind? You read the report of a Royal Gundam destroying 100 Hunter Zakus before itself was destroyed. We should be casting that machine into the sun."

"That has nothing to do with this."

"We don't know for sure!"

"We'll know soon enough. Why did you have say anything before I disclosed it to Wheat?"

"Our people deserve to know the truth. You're our hope not her! Better to die by enemy fire than friendly fire especially when that friendly fire could have been avoided ahead of time. You know I'm right." He turns away from her. "Is truly being the only Newtype not enough for you?! First Wheat and now the Chief of State? What will you do when you find out she's not one either?"

"She's the only one whose mind I cannot read, what does that say?" He turns and approaches her. "Helga, I've never had any affection for any woman other than you. This was purely learning about Newtypes, victory is within our grasp and if that victory requires Wheat's life then I will do it. She's a weapon and weapons are replaceable."

A single tear shed from her right eye and they embrace and kiss. Her right hand goes down to his left ass cheek and squeezes it. "Take me!" He picks her up and she wraps her legs around him and he carries her to his office table.

He rolls up her dress and sniffs her pink laced panties. He begins licking and kissing them and she lets out a moan and grabs his blond dreads, pulling him forward.

He smiles as he feels more wetness that clearly wasn't his tongue. He takes hold of her panties and pulls them off. He pinches her clit and then kisses it and licks it. His right hand squeezes her left asscheek. His left hand goes to her right breast and squeezes. He could feel her pierced nipple getting hard as he began inserting his tongue inside her succulent pussy.

"Oh god!" She moans.

His right hand joins the left hand in cupping her breasts.

"Oh god yes don't stop! Eat me Dudael, eat me!"

He pauses, "The only thing I love more than eating food and my enemies is this pussy!" He resumes twirling and sucking her pussy while still mauling her tits. His face was getting soaked in pussy juice.

"Oh fuck!" She cries out and sighs happily.

A few minutes later she lets go of his dreads and he pulls out and smiles, he face was shinny and dripping. He licks her navel and she leans up and kisses him. "Don't I taste good?"

"You always taste good," he smiles and they kiss again.

She gets off the table and undresses with Dudael rubbing his hands with anticipation, something he would never get tired of. She smiles as she shakes her breasts and then starts to squeeze and fondle her them.

He approaches her and buries his face between them. He licks the right cherry red pieced nipple and she sighs happily. He sucks on the left cherry red pieced nipple while pulling the right nipple, getting them good and hard. "My love," he whispers and kisses her again.

He strips off his clothes and she gets on her knees and takes his cock into her mouth. He groans and then grabs a fist full of her red hair and rams his entire cock down her throat. "You were wrong to go behind my back Helga!" He groans again and rams faster, balls slapping hard against her chin.

He pulls out and he sees some precum spewing out on her tongue. "What's more important the death of one soldier or the death of the entire Zoya Remnant?"

"Obviously the latter but still enough with the jealousy, our fleet needs to be as strong as possible, there's no room for confusion."

"I apologize."

"You should apologize to Wheat."

"Wha...?" At that moment he stuffs his tool back into her mouth. She moans loudly as he increases speed. A few minutes later he pulls his cock out again with a pop. "Your body belongs to me and me alone!"

"Of course."

"No I truly mean it."

"Yes I mean it as well, I won't become Emperor Wilhelm."

"And I won't become Empress Fredericka."

He lays her down and rubs her hard clit and pussy lips with his cock before sticking it inside. He raises her legs on his shoulders and begins thrusting into her.

"Oh yes give it to me!" She moans.

They grunt and groan as he prepares to picks up speed. Her legs were soon over her shoulders and her breasts were bouncing wildly.

"Hmmm, hmmm," she made as he reaches down and kisses her passionately.

He could feel his orgasm nearing and slows a bit before bucking into fast and hard making her eyes bulge.

"Ugghhh...ugghh, ugghhh...soon I ugghhh won't need the...ugghh, ohhhhh ahhhh, sterilization fluid."

"Yes!" He cups her breasts some more, licking and sucking while thrusting and then he cries out and explodes cum deep into her pussy. He pulls out and collapses on top of her. She wraps her arms around him and kisses him on the head.

****

July 29, 2099

The Earth Republic Fleet arrives on Luna. The Supreme Leader appears before the Chief of State "Welcome back, was your trip pleasant?"

"As pleasant as it could possibly be."

They make their way inside the Luna base. Captain Amoco looks around, "To think just a few months ago we were enemies and now we're allies against a common foe, who would have thought."

Commander Barcelona salutes General Babar. "How's everything?" He asks.

"Good Sir, we've been training every day, we're ready."

"Good, the Chief of State has requested that you and the others rest until we reach Deus."

"Yes Sir!"

"So how's the Zoya?" Commander Balrog asks.

"Off putting especially that Lieutenant Moses, first he interrupts my jogging and then he requests a race and then a friendly spar."

"Is this something I need to take care of?"

"No, no, I'll handle him. We've been going at it since the alliance was formed and he underestimates me."

"Damn Zoya."

"Honestly I wish I could find a man who could interact with me the same way he does," she thought.

They made their way to the assembly hall, once they entered the Zoyanese Remnant went to the right while the Earth Republicans went to the left and sat. Bernkastel was sitting in the front and could see Emily who was staring back.

As Commander Barcelona sat down she makes out Lieutenant Moses who was suddenly aware of her and smiles but she quickly diverts her gaze else where.

"You alright, Barcelona?"

"Of course, brother, just anxious."

As Spacemen Kircheis sat down she makes out Bernkastel but not only her but what she was holding, it was a tan ball with black eyes. "Adriana's Haro!" She was filled with rage but calms down. "Not now!"

Once the assembly hall was filled silence fell as the Chief of State, Vice Chief of State, Supreme Leader and Lady Helga approach a podium. "Earth Republicans," she announces. "Zoyanese Remnant," he announces. An image of the space factory appears which it looked like a giant egg. Only the four that were held captive knew what it meant. "This is the target. This is where Deus resides."

"There's a chance we could win without firing a single shot. We've decided that a small group will attempt to negotiate with Deus and if that fails we will shut him down. This will be a four person team, two for the Earth Republic and two for Zoya Remnant. Supreme Leader, you have the floor."

"I wonder who was fool enough to volunteer for that suicide mission," Bernkastel smirks.

"If the advance team fails we will have no choice but to launch a full scale attack, we will attempt to create a perimeter around the space factory, Zoya will take the right flank and the Earth Republic the left. Base on past reports, the space factory is vital so we will try and take it but should all else fails we will have to destroy it. It will be the true final way we can shut down Deus and preserve humanity. We set out August 1."

A few minutes later both sides depart in silence. It wasn't long before Bernkastel was by herself. "I still have time to get some more training in."

"Bernkastel is very skilled, very skilled."

"You're right and I've stayed in control."

"Wheat!" A voice shouts.

She looks up to see Spacemen Kircheis approaching her. "Um hello, um."

"It's Valerie, Spacemen Valerie Kircheis, we met on the Sepulchre. I was Adriana's girlfriend."

"Oh yes I remember you now, what can I do for you?"

"That Haro, it belonged to Adriana, right?"

"Yes."

"Well since she and I were an item that means anything that her parents didn't have belong to me to distribute as I please, so I demand that you hand over that Haro."

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me, bitch! That Haro belongs to me so hand it over!"

"No! Haro is mine now, he was with Adriana to the end, weeping for his mistress....."

"You murdered her and took him as spoils!"

"She was my best friend I didn't kill her!"

"Lying bitch, everyone knows you're nothing but a filthy traitor, you honestly think people will just forgive and forget after what you've done?!"

At that moment Bernkastel was in fear, once Deus was done in both sides would return home but the Zoyanese would live the under the Earth Republic per the agreement made, that meant the Zoyanese military would be adsorbed into the Earth Republic military, would she be allowed to keep Royal if she stayed in the military? If she returned to civilian life would things fare better for her? All the privileges she once enjoyed in her previous life were gone, she no longer had Alex and Glendarah was running things, she would be lucky if she'd be allowed to run the her grandpa's library. The future seemed grim but then a devious thought creeps into her mind. She knew what she had to do.

When Bernkastel snaps back into reality her eyes fell to Spacemen Kircheis' hands on Haro, she had been silent for a full minute now and that meant to Spacemen Kircheis her consent to seize Haro from her.

Once Haro was removed from her, Bernkastel punches Spacemen Kircheis in the jaw and she falls on the floor. Bernkastel proceeds to punch her again and again and again and stomps on her stomach. She puts her hands around her throat and begins choking the life out of her.

"Bernkastel stop, get off of her!" Meghan screams and pulls her off of her. More Zoyanese and Earth Republicans show up ready to fight each other including Lieutenant Moses and Commander Barcelona who glare at each other.

Bernkastel turns around and punches Meghan which surprises both sides. "Lieutenant Wheat, stand down!" Captain Vance yells. She was about to attack but then she feels pain in her head and falls to her knees and immediately comes back to her senses. "Ow, what happened?"

Spacemen Kircheis was coughing and gasping for breath, "Mur...der..murderer. She murdered Adriana, she murdered 2nd Lieutenant Rin!"

"I didn't, it was..."

"Alright enough is enough, stand down Earth Republicans!" Chief Kits barks. Along with her was the Vice Chief, Supreme Leader Dudael and Lady Helga. Both sides stood at attention while Moses helps up Meghan.

"Damn it," Bernkastel murmurs. Haro flaps to Bernkastel who staggers to her feet and catches him. "He's perfectly capable of choosing."

Spacemen Kircheis grits her teeth. "Go back to your post, Spacemen!" Chief Kits barks again and then dismisses everyone else!

The Supreme Leader glares at Bernkastel. "Come with me. The rest of you are dismissed."

****

"I'm deeply sorry Sir. Please give me another chance. I'm not sure what happened back there."

"I'm sure you know what happened. You're going back to the brig and will remain there until we leave."

"But Sir!"

"My decision is final, this alliance is fragile and thanks to you very fragile."

She has her head down.

"You and Überstein will depart for the space factory as Zoya representatives and I assume you know who the two Earth Republic representatives are. You will shut down Deus and retrieve George Marius Ashby while you're there, we are confident he's still alive."

"Permission to speak freely, Sir?"

"Speak."

"Sir with all due respect I don't give a damn about Mr. Ashby, I want to kill them both."

"Wheat I am surprised, I thought you wanted peace between the Zoyanese and Earth Republicans."

"I do."

"Well you're starting to sound like Emily."

She was perplexed and lowers her head again. "I'm sorry Sir."

He nods and calls his guards and they take her away. He makes a sad sigh.

A few hours later he was preparing return to The Ultimate when he gets an unexpected call. "Yes?"

Guard: "Sir there's an Earth Republican named Emily Ashby, she requests to see you."

Supreme Leader Dudael: "Send her in."

A second later she enters and he gazes at her with distain. She removes her orange shades. "Hello."

"What do you want, traitor!?"

"Oh-no from my point of view you betrayed me! You were planning to imprisoned me back in my Mobile Doll!"

He was perplexed. "You were spying on me?!"

"That's right, even though I couldn't hear your thoughts, Überstein did the talking."

"Why are you here?"

"I've come for my cryogenic container and the one picture of you, Lady Helga and I."

"I'll give you the cryogenic container but the picture is lost."

"Liar! I know you didn't lose it!"

"Why do you care?"

"You know the reason why!"

"No matter how hard you try to hide it everything will eventually come out, how many of us know already, huh?" She grits her teeth. "It's inevitable."

"I already lived with the shame once..."

"Oh and you think the Zoyanese haven't?!"

"It wouldn't have happened if..."

"WW3 would have broken out anyway so..."

"I also need my Mobile Doll, you still have it right?"

"Of course, it's in storage. I'll have delivered tomorrow."

"I saw what you did to your pet bimbo, she disappointed you too?"

"Not as much of a disappointment as you are! You lied to me about her being a Newtype!"

"As I recalled I said 'possible' Newtype, the fact that some bimbo with no training beat an ace and her well trained team should have anyone concerned."

"Well it's exactly what she said, instructions and adrenaline."

"Well regardless if that's a good thing or bad thing we're not your toys, Dudael!"

"I never thought of you as a toy, you were family, she's a weapon. What good is she to me other than that?" He approaches her a cups her chin. "You can still return to me, Emily. You and your dad are family. No more running away."

She removes hand. "What are you scheming?"

"Nothing at all but I must make sure the Zoyanese are protected, many will choose civilian life and we will be in the minority and one thing that I learned is that history isn't kind to minorities."

"I just want to be left alone, that's it."

"What about your dad?"

"I'll go along with any decision he makes."

"Sigh, I understand, I'll find that picture."

She nods, puts back on her shades and leaves.

****

August 1, 2099

Selena smirks upon letting out Bernkastel. "You're a second lieutenant, you don't have to do this job."

"Of course not but I get enjoyment when its you."

"Ass!"

"Whoa take it easy, don't want you going into another blood rage now do we? Briefing and then breakfast."