Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 14

Story Info
The Unveiled.
14.3k words
5
2.1k
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
134 Followers

Meghan shoots down two more Mobile Dolls before running out of ammunition for her anti ship rifles. "Damn it!" Three Mobile Dolls with anti ship rifles fly pass her. "No you don't!" She transforms into jet mode and goes after them. Once they were in range she fires her machine guns which takes out the first two. The other one turns to face her and fires a shot but she dodges it and response with her own firepower which rips it apart. "The machine guns are the only thing I have left."

"Hurry up and resupply, Lamb!"

"Aye Captain!" She makes her way but two Mobile Dolls appear in front of her and force her back. "Damn it!" Two more Mobile Dolls appear with anti ship rifles and she pursues them.

More and more Mobile Dolls emerge from Nimrod. "My god they're everywhere!" Lieutenant Commander Abigail exclaims.

"We mustn't give up, home is right there for you gals, I promise you."

"What about you, Captain?" Commander Holly asks.

She ignores the question. "Form up on me!"

They form a circle and start blasting Mobile Dolls left and right.

Commander Balrog cuts another Mobile Doll in half. He was prepared to engage ten of them armed with bazookas but suddenly they stopped moving. "Huh?"

"Ma'am the Mobile Dolls have stopped," Petty Officer Montgomery reports.

"Confirming, all Mobile Dolls in this area have also shut down," Petty Officer Decker adds.

Chief Kits lets out a sigh of relief. "Any word from the Vice Chief?"

"No Ma'am we're still getting nothing but static," Chief Petty Officer Socrates answers.

****

Nimrod Space Factory

Alex stood in amazement at the site of the deactivated manikins. "We did it, we actually did it."

Emily takes off.

"Emily!" Alex runs after her.

Überstein stood there and unholsters the beam pistol. He knew what he had to do but hesitates. They made a pretty good team but Emily was still dangerous, she was willing to kill off the remnants of humanity so that she and her dad could keep their dirty little secret. "If only a mannikin could have killed her and saved me the trouble." He pursues after them.

Emily gets on her knees and holds her daddy's body. "Daddy we did it, we won." She sobs.

Alex approaches but what could he do, what could he say? He suddenly hears radio chatter. "Come back?"

Chief Petty Officer Socrates: "Vice Chief can you hear me?"

Vice Chief Bonaparte: "I'm here, mission accomplished. How's everything out there?"

Chief Petty Officer Socrates: "All Mobile Dolls have been deactivated, no movement at all for twenty minutes now. Connecting you to the Chief."

Chief of State Kits: "Are you ok, Vice Chief?"

Vice Chief Bonaparte: "I'm unscathed but Mr. Ashby has been killed, a few of Deus' mannikins had beam rifles."

Chief of State Kits: "Damn it."

Vice Chief Bonaparte: "How's everyone else?"

Chief of State Kits: "We've suffered heavy casualties including Admiral Vargas."

Vice Chief Bonaparte: "I see, we can't give the all clear just yet, we have to make sure there's no automatic reboot system."

Chief of State Kits: "Be advised, a Zoyanese platoon has made it inside, standby, I'll send in the Army."

Vice Chief Bonaparte: "We'll have to check the elevator, one of the stair levels was destroyed so it may take some time."

Chief of State Kits: "Negative, stay where you are."

Vice Chief Bonaparte: "Yes Ma'am. Over and out."

Überstein appears and points the beam pistol at Emily which surprises both her and the Vice Chief. "So it's come to this at last, the Supreme Leader?"

He nods.

"I should have saw it coming, oh well give him my regards."

"Now hold on!"

"She must die, she only cared about her dad not humanity or have you forgotten that?"

"But we're not entirely sure if Deus is completely shut down, you're head of Zoya Intelligence you should know that."

"It's been almost thirty minutes now. Our comms have been restored, reinforcements are here."

"Just go ahead and do it!" She cries.

"Emily stop! Have you forgotten our agreement?"

"My daddy is dead so there's no reason for me to honor it, Zam go ahead."

"No!"

"It's what the lady wants, Vice Chief."

"At least wait!"

"Vice Chief there's no point in prolonging this."

"He's right, just kill me."

"Emily please! Your dad wouldn't want this for you, he wants you to live and find your own happiness! You claim to love him but you don't if you do this!"

Überstein was about to pull the trigger but Alex kicks the pistol out of his hand and punches him. He finds the pistol. Überstein stagers to his feet and tackles him. "If that woman and her dad had their way we would be lying in a pool of blood!"

They both roll across the floor.

"I need her to help me find my mother's killer!"

The beam pistol goes off and they look up and see Emily smiling. "Thank you." She collapses on her dad.

"Emily!" He punches Überstein, grabs the beam pistol and races to Emily. "You're going to be alright, hold on."

"She's going to die, Vice Chief, accept that."

"SHUT UP!" He aims the beam pistol at Überstein who takes off. He fires three shot, the first two miss while the third grazes him in on the right side.

"So you really want to do this Vice Chief?"

"Which one of you Zoya killed my mother?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Fuck you, yes you do!" He starts to drag Emily towards the mainframe computer room.

"Vice Chief listen to me, from the beginning she wanted to kill your mother, Bernkastel, her best friend, her grandpa and you.

"Well she did none of it!" I get it now, that bastard Dudael wanted to silence her because she knew and because of her rogue nature he was afraid she would talk! "It's time to end this, initiate F0091!"

****

The Sepulchre

"Ma'am we got the code from the Vice Chief!" Chief Petty Officer Socrates reports, "Code F0091!"

"Private channel."

"Private channel ready, Ma'am."

Chief of State: "Code F0091! Vice Chief, are you sure?"

Vice Chief Bonaparte: "Yes go ahead and do it!"

Chief of State: "Very well, repeat your code."

Vice Chief Bonaparte: "F0091, repeat F0091!"

"Switch to the private secure channel. Order all our forces to get to a safe space and await further orders."

"Yes Ma'am!" Captain Amoco says.

She opens the silver briefcase. "Spacemen Kircheis, turn to starboard!"

"Aye Ma'am."

****

"Ensign Lamb go back to the Ultimate and resupply, we're gonna be out here for at least two more hours."

"Yes Ma'am!"

****

The Ultimate

"Have you made contact with Wheat yet?"

"Negative Sir, it still maybe interference from the jammer or her radio has been switched off or she might have been killed."

"What is the status of the platoon that landed?"

"They're trying to restore power to station."

"Good have all ships secure the area."

****

The Sepulchre

"Get your shades on." Chief Kits orders.

"Minovsky Star Cannon in position. You have a clear shot, Ma'am," Lieutenant Savage says.

She nods and presses a red button and there was rumbling and then a small red ball emerges from the Sepulchre. It slowly gets bigger and bigger and turns white and starts engulfing the Zoyanese ships one by one.

****

Ensign Lamb was approaching The Ultimate and then suddenly looks. "What's that light?" It was all over in an instant as she screams in agony. More and more Zoyanese ships were engulfed.

The Supreme Leader stares out in utter shock and horror. The crew members try to run vainly to the nearest escape pod. Lady Helga comes into the bridge as the crew runs pass her and one bumps into her but doesn't stop. She has tears in her eyes and the Supreme Leader looks at her grimly. She runs to him and they embrace and share one final kiss as they are engulfed into nothingness.

Bernkastel becomes aware of the bright light. "What is that?" She sees signal flares. "A withdrawal?! Why? We won." She turns back on her radio and hears agonizing screams and confusion. "Ultimate, come in Ultimate!"

****

The Sepulchre

Chief of State Glendarah Kits radios with glee, "All units, the Zoya is our enemy again. Terminate with extreme prejudice!"

****

Commander Balrog grins and impales two Rick Diamonds and unleashes his tentacle beams on some Hunter Zakus who try vainly to fight back.

"Ultimate, come in!" Lieutenant Moses radios but nothing. He suddenly hears screaming and suddenly was aware of the danger and turns around to see Commander Barcelona aiming her crossbow at him. She fires a shot but he deflects it. She activates her vulcans and he's hit but flies away with her pursing.

****

Nimrod Space Factory

Second Lieutenant Selena: "Überstein, get out of there! Run!"

Überstein: "What?!"

"For the Earth Republic and my mother you son of a bitch!" Alex screams and Überstein takes off running.

****

"WE'VE BEEN BETRAYED!!" Bernkastel hears someone scream. "Ultimate, come in! Ultimate come in!" She notices the light still traveling and then destroyed mobile suits, all Zoyanese. "What is this?" She stops, she was sure her position was correct except no Ultimate in fact there was not a single Crown ship. "Ultimate, come in please come in!"

"......Admiral Terrence is ordering a complete retreat.....Earth Republic......enemy....." Someone radios.

"Retreat?! We're not supposed to used that word! What is going on? Where's The Ultimate?!" She looks at the light again. "Whatever that light is, it came from this direction and the fact that Admiral Terrence is giving commands means......" Tears escape her eyes. She grits her teeth and screams, "I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU EARTH REPUBLIC BASTARDS!!!!!!!" Royal's white eye flashes.

She activates her booster and spots two Pterosaur Interceptors and shoots them down.

Two Mobile Pods and a Templar fire at her but are no match for she easily shoots them down and gets behind the Templar and slices it in half.

Five Pterodactyl Fighters fire missiles at her but she instantly dodges them and they come around but she's so fast that she leads them back their origin point.

She takes out her heat hammer and smashes a Teutonic.

****

The Sepulchre

"Ma'am the Gundam is heading here!" Petty Officer Montgomery reports.

"Shoot it down!"

"Ma'am aren't we trying to capture it?" Captain Amoco asks.

"We can pick up what remains of it."

****

Two Celestial ships fire their beam weapons and unleash a barrage of missiles; Royal was prepared to dodge them but then the deep wound she suffered earlier at the hands of Deus starts to take effect and her booster slows down. She activates the beam shield but there are too many missiles and she's hit and thrown back. She tries to recover but is hit by a beam. Templars and Teutonics appear and shoot the Gundam.

"You won't get away this time!" Commander Balrog declares while moving in.

"Bernkastel too many, Bernkastel too many, turn back," Haro suggests.

"NO!" She's hit in the back by Commander Barlog who grabs hold of her with the tentacles.

Suddenly a flash grenade goes off and she uses it as an opportunity to slice herself free.

"Wheat, hurry up and get out of there!" Lieutenant Moses radios with Commander Barcelona still on his tail.

She fires at her attackers and throws a flash grenade followed by a frag grenade. She shoots a Teutonic three times and throws another grenade.

The Minovsky Star engulfs five more Zoyanese ships that try to escape and then it slowly stops moving and then grows dim and fades away.

Bernkastel notices it and grips the controls and screams again. She turns around and shoots at the scarred Teutonic which retreats.

"That'll teach her!" Lieutenant Moses laughs and sees the Gundam heading back. "Wheat what are you doing?!"

"Go on I'll catch up!"

"Wheat as a full grade lieutenant I'm ordering you....."

"I'LL CATCH UP!!!!"

She speeds back towards the three offline Ultras. Lieutenant Moses sees her grab an offline Ultra as three Santiagos appear and tosses it behind her. The Royal Gundam emits her own light and the Santiagos fade away into nothingness along with the two offline Ultras.

She grabs the remaining one and flies off.

****

Nimrod Space Factory

Earth Republic Army units arrive and were in a firefight with the Zoyanese platoon.

"Damn it we're cut off!" Second Lieutenant Selena growls and throws a grenade.

"This isn't good, more Alcántara landing craft incoming!" A solider exclaims.

Suddenly several Earth Republican soldiers go down and the Zoyanese soldiers look up and see Überstein. Some of the remaining Earth Republican soldiers fire at him but the bullets were harmless and he proceeds to take out the rest.

"Nice job!" a solider exclaims.

"Don't celebrate just yet," Second Lieutenant Selena says.

"Hurry to the HLV," Überstein orders monotonously.

The soldiers were making their way but were gunned down by an Alcántara landing craft. It starts shooting at Überstein who takes cover behind some rubble. He catches his breath and looks up to see that is was just him and Second Lieutenant Selena. "I'm guessing that armor can't withstand beam weaponry?"

He nods.

"We could try and make a break for the corridor."

"It's either that or we stay here and die." Suddenly the Alcántara landing craft is hit by several railgun shots. They look and see a Vargr transport guarded by three Jelgos, one was Captain Vance. The two hurry aboard while Commander Holly and Lieutenant Commander Abigail fire at the Alcántaras that were on approach. A few seconds later the Vargr transport takes off and the three Jelgos transform into jet mode.

All the remaining Zoya forces were in retreat. Nimrod was soon secured by the Earth Republic Army and both Alex and Emily were evacuated.

****

Earth, Grail August 16, 2099

A loud noise awakens Emily and once again finds her orange shades next to her. "I'm still alive? Why am I still alive?!" She examines her surroundings and realizes that she's in a hospital room, she was wearing a hospital gown and her right arm was attached to an IV. She looks at the monitor and sees that her vitals were normal. "Shit!" She starts to rip out the needles in her veins but the door suddenly opens and four nurses and the Vice Chief appear.

They were stunned seeing her up and trying to rip the needles out. "Ma'am please you can't do that."

She glares at them and then the Vice Chief. "Give us a moment," he says. The nurses exit the room and it was just the two of them.

"Why won't you let me die?!"

"You can't just weasel your way out of life that easily, I have to know who killed my mother."

"I don't know ok? I lied so you would help me!"

He balls his hand into a fist. "You...you used me?"

"Yes I did get the fuck over it!"

"I did my best to patch you up, I kept your dirty secret which put my career and ass on the line! You said you were willing to trust me! We were supposed to be partners!"

"I loved my daddy!" She diverts her gaze.

"I will no longer help you with anything and I will no longer refer to you by your fake name. Goodbye you selfish bitch!" He leaves the room and a second later the nurses enter.

****

Agent Orange is transferred to the military hospital. About a half hour later Chief Kits visits. "The surgery was a success again, you'll be out of here by September."

"Chief Kits, I would like to bury my dad please."

"I'm afraid that's not possible, your dad or Floyd Sulfur was launched into outer space and blown by a beam per his request."

"What?!"

"He was just a solider like you who died fighting for the Earth Republic, at least that's what the public will know. He wasn't Earth Republican so why should I let some outsider who wanted to kill off the remnant of humanity be buried here?"

She diverts her gaze again.

"The Supreme Leader is dead!"

She look back at the Chief flabbergasted.

"Yes half of the Dudael Fleet is gone but Bernkastel Wheat was not among them. I'm sure you know if the mannikins didn't kill your dad Überstein would have. You still have a job to finish."

"When the war is over I would like to retire."

"I'll make sure you get everything you deserve." She walks away.

****

The Chief of State and Vice Chief of State step up to the podium. "My fellow Earth Republicans, the AI threat has been dealt with! Deus has been defeated at great cost, however we're not out of danger yet, the Zoyanese Remnant double crossed us or at least they attempted to, their plan was to take control of the Mobile Dolls and use them against us! But it's thanks to our brilliant Vice Chief and Agent Orange who is wounded in battle and currently recovering at the military hospital that this plot was exposed and the majority of their ships taken out, and the Luna force killed. I want peace but as long as the Zoyanese plot in the vastness of space we will never be safe so we must remain ever vigilant! My fellow Earth Republicans, I ask you to persevere just a little longer for victory is near!"

The people start clapping, cheering and taking pictures.

****

The Vice Chief drains his whiskey. "You shouldn't drink too much, you're the Vice Chief," Ben warns.

"I know, in fact I wasn't planning on coming back here again and yet....."

"Make up your mind," Katrine says annoyed.

"Hey cut him some slack, the man risked his life for us, going inside the maw!"

"You're right I'm sorry."

"Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing the right thing."

"You by far are not the only one," Katrine says.

"Sigh, is just that I feel that I've done my best to abide by the rules, do what my mother would have done, and despite what I've done there's always someone who wants to take advantage of it in the wrong way."

"If this is about the Zoya, they were planning to betray us and use the Mobile Dolls against us, talking wouldn't have solved the problem. You killed a few evils to save a many goods."

"Katrine is right, everything you've done was for the Earth Republic, it was either us or them, don't regret it."

"Still though the fact I was directly involved.....I don't even know which one of the bastards killed my mother, I'm hurting on the inside."

"Listen it's obvious that the order came from Zoyanese high command and the high command was blown away. You've avenged her."

"You're right," he sighs.

"Once this war is over you should settle down." Alex drains his last round and gets up. "Hey where are you going?"

"Home."

"But...."

"Go on without me."

Ben was flabbergasted and Katrina hits him over the head. "Nice work, genius!"

"What did I do?!"

****

A half an hour later Commander Barcelona and her fellow female special forces enter the bar. "This place doesn't look that fancy," a special forces member observes.

"This is where the Vice Chief normally goes, Spacemen Kircheis confirmed it."

"Well where is the Vice Chief now?"

"I don't know, I'm here to drink!"

They sat down and ordered food and drinks. "Lexi, look I think that guy is eying you," one woman observes.

"Well he's not bad looking, perhaps I should give him the pleasure my company."

"Nah, unless he comes to you, don't go to him."

Commander Barcelona takes out a compact mirror and starts making sure her hair was nice and then she looks closely at the scar across her face. "Why did I decide to come here?"

It wasn't long before the food arrives but Barcelona eats none of it only drinks the liquid courage.

"Weren't you going to be the designated driver?" One of her friends asks.

She points to the two bare bottles and starts looking at the menu for something stronger.

The woman shakes her head. "Fine I'll do it."

She gets up and goes to the bathroom and checks her outfit again. She notices a woman washing her hands, she was wearing a red dress, nice black hair like hers but her face was without blemish or boil, completely perfect. She turns away back to the mirror and touches the scar.

frog7
frog7
134 Followers