Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vice Chief: "Yes Ma'am."

Chief Kits: "We'll talk later."

"Ma'am are you ready to resume?"

"Yes and boost the power."

"Okay but we can't go too high."

"Yes, yes I know," she answers annoyed. "I will make you move!"

Evening came but despite how hard she tried she couldn't make the Mobile Doll move, not even a little. Once she reaches her estate she doesn't eat; only wishes to be alone. "Why? Why can't I make it move, am I not a Newtype?" She takes out her phone and scrolls through the pictures of the pillow, pistol and whip and sheds tears. "Coco, Tobit, Roman." She reaches into her drawer and takes out a picture of her and Commandant Robert Kits. "You were everything to me. Damn Zoya, you took everything from me! My friends and my mentor! Could I have been beguiled as well into believing I'm a Newtype? No, he might have been a Zoya bastard but there was no reason for him to lie like that."

In the morning she decides to take a trip to the northern region. Her and her personal guards step into the ruined remains of Concentration Camp E. "No matter how many times I visit this place it always smells the same," she thought.

She visits her old cell and then everywhere as she always did, on her way out she breathes heavily and turns to her guards. "This is why I keep going! Never forget that!" Her hatred had been renewed. "Only a hawk can devour the snake not some silly dove!"

She arrives at the military headquarters. "The helmet is ready, Ma'am." She nods and proceeds to put it on. They watch as she tries once again to get the Mobile Doll moving.

An hour passes but still nothing occurs.

"Ma'am perhaps it's impossible, the only thing we know for certain is that the ACORN can transfer souls."

"Quiet!" She resumes her concentration. She had to do it, the Earth Republic was counting on her. The staff could see how angry she was as well as the tears streaming from her eyes as she thought about her friends and mentor. "What gave them the right to invade?! To steal, to murder!" She thought. "MY RESOLVE IS UNWAVERING!"

Suddenly the Mobile Doll starts moving and everyone gasps. The Chief smiles evilly and then they hear thunder. "Truly this is sign that victory is within our grasp!" The military personnel start cheering.

****

The Vice Chief is sent a video. "She did it, she actually did it!"

The MS Chief Engineer was watching TV when he receives a copy of the video and nods. "I can't wait to go back to work."

When evening came the MS Chief Engineer was invited to the Kits Estate. "As of today I've overcame another obstacle in the path to victory, we're so close, so very close, let's continue to march forward!" The Chief of State raises her glass. "To victory!"

"To victory!" Everyone shouted in unison.

"Congratulations, Glendarah, you truly are magnificent."

"Thank you, I'm already thinking of a design."

"Once I return I'll work on it."

"Good, this will be the final piece, the remaining budget will go towards the new project. I've ordered everyone involved to keep it confidential for now, I wanna make sure it's perfect."

"So I assume you're heading back tomorrow?"

"Of course, I wanna make sure it's perfect."

"What about Agent Orange?"

The Vice Chief raises an eyebrow.

"She'll know when I decide it's time, right now I don't need her causing any trouble."

"Yes Ma'am."

****

The MS Chief Engineer awakens feeling refreshed. He hopes it rains some more again tonight for it brought that nice good deep sleep, he didn't realize how much he needed it. He was actually enjoying his R&R but of course he would never admit that out loud.

He takes a shower and eats breakfast. He ponders what kind of work needed to be done today but then he hears the doorbell and looks at his camera. "Her again?!" He thought about not answering but his car was in the driveway and she had the spare key. "Damn it!"

He opens the door. "What do want Ms. Blanch?"

"I wanna talk."

He sighs, hears the rumbling of thunder and lets her in. A few minutes later they were sitting at his table. "So speak!"

"About what happened, I thought long and hard about it and....."

"Let me stop you right there, I much rather forget what happened and I will compensate you for what happened, considering it as a parting gift, once the war is over we go our separate ways."

"But Sir!"

"Ms. Blanch what you seek I cannot give you. I am beyond normal, working excessively helps repress certain urges."

"Sir there's nothing wrong with sex, you're going to kill yourself if you continue working like this."

"You don't understand, these urges.....during the war, some of the captives were whipped and handcuffed during interrogations and sometimes I would take part in said interrogation. You see Ms. Blanch I'm the type of guy who wants control, for the longest time I couldn't... get hard unless stuff like whips and handcuffs were involved. Completely consensual though but still you're better off with someone normal."

"Sir I've been with normal and it gets quite boring. Before you....lost it I was enjoying it, short lived as it was. I've had fantasies of you my boss making me your secretary submit. That lifestyle isn't wrong it's just misunderstood. Sir I don't want you to die, we need you, I need you, so if releasing your repressive sexuality keeps you healthy then I'm willing."

"I do exercise, Ms. Blanch, surely you know that."

"Yeah but even you treat that as work."

"I was invited to the Chief's estate, can't say the reason but I went."

"Like we never go to those functions, I'm talking about doing things not work related or even discussing work."

"Ms. Blanch do you even know what you're saying?"

"Yes, if I wasn't sure I wouldn't have come, there's more to life than just work, I want to help you so release your repressive sexuality on me."

He just stood there stunned for a few minutes, her cheeks were a blush of crimson and then suddenly he hears the rain again and takes it as a sign. "You will continue to refer to me as 'Sir' is that understood?"

She nods.

"Come with me." She follows him to the bedroom. "Sit here and wait." It takes him nearly thirty minutes but he returns with two extension cords. "Lay on your stomach, Ms. Blanch."

She does as ordered, her heart pounding with anticipation as he takes her left arm and ties the blue extension cord around it and then proceeds to tie it to bed rail. Next was her right arm with a red extension cord which he ties to the bed rail.

Once he was done he stood admiring her beauty for a few minutes and he places his left hand on left leg and goes upwards until he reaches her thigh. He sighs and slowly lifts the dark blue skirt.

Once it was up he gazes at her gray panties and slowly pulls them off. He breathes heavily as he cups her beautiful firm asscheeks. "I'm going to have to punish you for coming into my house without my permission." He leaves for a second and returns with duck tape. He pulls her up by hair and tapes her mouth shut.

He removes his belt, inhales and exhales and strikes Ms. Blanch's ass cheeks and she lets out a muffled cry. He strikes her again and again. Tears start flowing out of her eyes but it was less of pain and more of joy, joy that he was expressing love towards her. With each strike she feels wetter and he takes notice. "My Ms. Blanch, I don't believe you. Such a slut you are." He pauses and puts his hand between her pussylips. "Ohhhh!" He exclaimes upon feeeling the warm liquid goodness. He presses deeper making her squirm. "Feels good, doesn't it, slut?"

She nods.

He comes towards her and rubs his hand roughly on her face and she lets out another muffled moan at the sniff of her juice penetrating her nostrils.

He strikes her ass five more times. "Honestly my own secretary keeps this secret, of course I'm hardly one to talk, I just keep mine suppressed but you go all willy-nilly." He removes the duck tape from her mouth. "So Ms. Blanch, how many times did you masturbate in my house?"

"I never masturbated in your house."

He approaches her and starts undoing the the cords.

"What are you doing?"

"This won't work if we're not going to be honest with each other."

"You're right I'm sorry, four times, once in your shower, twice in bed both days and once at your table."

"Now was that so difficult?"

"No Sir."

"Don't lie to me again!" He goes behind her again, unzips his pants and rubs it against her pussylips. She lets out a moan. He puts in but takes it out. He does it again and again and again. He puts his cock up, approaches her, undoes the cords.

"What are you doing?"

"That's your punishment for lying. Now leave!"

She sheds a tear and leaves. Once she's gone it starts raining hard.

The next day came with light rain. The MS Chief Engineer wonders how long it would keep up, they needed all the rain they could get. He drives to Ms. Blanch's apartment. "Hello Ms. Blanch, did you sleep well?"

"No."

"Did you masturbate?"

"No I didn't, truly I didn't."

"I believe you," he smiles. "Now get dressed, you have shopping to do."

"Yes Sir." She quickly washes up. "Um, do you have any preferences of clothing?"

"Put on a mini skirt and no bra or panties."

"What?!"

"You heard me, no bra or panties!"

"Yes Sir!"

She comes out with a red pleated skirt and he nods in approval. "How does my top look?"

"Oh it's fine." He clearly wasn't interested in her top, only the skirt. "Do you have a dildo or butt plug?"

"I have a dildo, Sir." She blushes for clearly she knew what he had in mind and races off to get it.

A few minutes later she appears with a red one. "Suck on it, imagine it's my cock."

"Ok but when do I get the real thing again?"

"You'll get it when I decide you'll get it you slut! Now suck!"

She gets down on her knees and begins licking the red tip and then opens her mouth wide and engulfs the dildo. She bobs her head getting it all good and wet.

"Ok it's time." She hands him the red dildo and she turns around and was on all fours. He lifts up her skirt, parts her asscheeks anf slowly inserts the red dildo into her asshole. She sighs happily as he took his time. Her asscheeks give a jiggle as he finishes. "Are you a secretary?"

"Yes."

"Are you a slut?"

"Yes."

"No you're not, you're my slutty secretary! Understand?"

"Yes Sir I understand, I'm your slutty secretary!"

He slaps her asscheeks and pulls her dress down. "Alright let's get going."

****

They set out to the store Albury's. While on the way, the rain had made it a bit chilly so the MS Chief Engineer adds to it by switching the AC to cold in the car so he could have the pleasure of seeing her hard nipples through the top.

She reads the list of the items she had to buy and once they arrive she exits the car by herself.

While inside the store she notices a few men giving her looks, well it wasn't her it was her chest for her nips were still hard. If it wasn't for him she never would have done this. She goes through the list which was in alphabetical order unlike her who wrote whatever came to mind first. She makes her way to produce and grabs some apples and she notices that zucchini was on the list so she grabs two of them. Her phone goes off and she looks at the text and her eyes widen in horror. She hesitates but decides to go through with it.

When a lone man appears she quickly lifts up her skirt and his eyes widen as they were about to pop out and his jaw drops. She quickly moves and from the corner of her eye she could see him looking at her so does it again only this time he could see her bare ass.

As she passes by men that were alone she would flash them. By the fifth time she was more confident with herself.

As she passes by the can goods section she spots another man but instead of flashing she decides to take one of the zucchini into her mouth and uses her right hand to wank it while sucking. The man just stared with a big smile as she passes by.

She makes her way to the register and quickly buys the items. She sighs and asks the male bagger to help her to the car. Once she reaches the car she discovers that the MS Chief Engineer was gone. Sweat was popping from her forehead and her heart was beating fast, was he really expecting her to do that? This wasn't even her car. The bagger stood there patiently waiting for her to open the car. She had no choice but to go through with it. She thanks the bagger and tells him she could take it from there. He starts to walk away and she inhales and then exhales and calls him back for a tip. He turns around and she pulls up her top and the young bagger's eyes widen in shock and delight.

She did this for five seconds which were the longest and worst five seconds of her life and the longest and greatest five seconds of the young bagger's life. She pulls her top down as people began to exit the store. She sends the young bagger away and two minutes later the MS Chief Engineer appears. He examines all the items he asked her to get and sure enough everything was there. Once all the items were in the trunk he opens the door for Ms. Blanch.

A minute later he drives off. The next errant was a visit to a sex shop called Desire. She was ordered to go in alone again but not to flash anyone because that would be redundant. She was familiar with the place but only because she shopped online but now she was to appear in person. She was fortunate that there were other people shopping so she wouldn't stand out but then she thought about it, there were plenty of people who went to these places and weren't ashamed so why should she be any different? But still she knew people and they knew her.

She quickly makes the purchase of two pairs of handcuffs and a box containing twelve sterilization liquid vials, she had syringes at home so she didn't need to worry about that. Once that was done she heads back to the car.

They had a few more errands to run and at every stop light, Ms. Blanch would call out to the driver and flash her tits and they would honk in approval.

A few hours later they were at his place. "Why? Why did you make me do all that?!" She demands with tears.

"I just wanted to show off my slut secretary. Was that so wrong? Wasn't it your fantasy to submit to your boss?"

"Well yes but...."

"Am I being unreasonable?"

"I...."

"Go ahead and say what you have to say, this is purely consensual, I told you I like to be in control and you accepted it."

"I...I know, it's just I thought it would be more....private."

"That is something we can negotiate if you still want to. Feel free to back out."

"And let you go work yourself to death? I think not! That's my resolve!"

He approaches her and cups her chin. At that moment she felt a rush of heat surging from her loins. "And I merely tested your resolve and you did well, even got creative with the zucchini."

"You hacked the store cameras!?"

"Of course, as I just said I tested your resolve." He tugs her left nipple and twists it making her wince and moan. "Are you my secretary, Ms. Blanch?"

"Yes!"

"Are you my slut?"

"Yes!"

"What do you want, Ms. Blanch?"

"I wanna be your full time slut secretary, Sir!"

He takes her to his basement where he handcuffs her and attaches them to a hook. He forces her to her knees and presses a button which suspenses her arms in the air.

She watches as he unzips his pants and pulls out his cock. He approaches her and rubs her lips with his cock and then both face cheeks. "Open wide."

She engulfs his cock and he grabs her hair and pushes her forward, slapping her chin again his balls. He pulls her off and with his left hand he grabs his cock and smacks her face with it. A few seconds later she lets out a muffled cry as he forces his cock back in her mouth.

She could taste his precum and he pulls out and wipes some of it on her chin and then forces it back inside her mouth and he increases speed making her gag. You'll just have to take it!" He continues on until his cock explodes cum down her throat. He pulls out and shoot the rest on her face and top. He releases her and whispers into her ear, "What are you, Ms. Blanch?"

"Your Secretary Slut."

"And don't you forget it."

****

Vermillion, Earth Republic

"Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've been waiting for, our great heroin Agent Echo Orange!"

She emerges from the curtain and the people clap and cheer.

"Good to have you on the show, Agent Orange."

"Good to be here, Ms. Clover."

"So how long have been in the military?"

"Gee, feels like it's been forever. I've been outside the Earth Republic for at least three years," she lies.

"Do you think your eyes will return to normal?"

"I hope so, I'm praying everyday."

"How long are you going to keep lying?"

"Excuse me what?"

"How long do you think the war will last?"

"Well we have the Zoya on the run, the best we can hope for is that they surrender and accept judgment."

"Like what you should do for the people you murdered!"

"What?!"

"Um I didn't say anything, I was about to ask you another question."

"Oh my mistake."

"Many wish to know if there's someone special in your life?"

She thinks about her dad. "No don't, you can get through this," she thought. "I had someone but they died during the battle against the Mobile Dolls."

"I'm so sorry."

"It's ok, I've grieved enough, the best I can do now is protect the Earth Republic like all the other soldiers who have fought and the ones who have died fighting."

"Liar! You don't give a shit about us!"

Her eyes widen in horror. "That voice! It can't be! She looks around but everyone seemed normal and happy to see her.

The interview goes on for a few more minutes and then she leaves the stage. She talks to a few people and then goes to the bathroom. After handling her business she washes her hands and removes her shades to wipe them. She smiles at herself in mirror.

"Someone's certainly benefiting off the lies she told!" Gal Alfredo says angrily.

Agent Orange splashes water in her eyes and cleans them. She looks to see no one. "I must be tired. She opens the bathroom door and sees Gal Alfredo. "Impossible! You're dead!"

"Well you would know!"

"So you come to haunt me is that it?" Agent Orange smirks. "Well good luck with that, I myself am a ghost."

"Ghosts don't masquerade!"

"Sure they do now go to sleep."

"You don't deserve any of this! You don't deserve to be here!"

"But here I am."

"You're a liar!"

"Tell me something I don't know, Gal."

"Are, are you not frightened of me?!"

"Gal my soul was trapped inside a Mobile Doll while my body laid helplessly in a cryogenic container that could have shut off at any time, space itself is vast and full of danger like astroids and stars. Compared to that you're just an annoying little fly so go back to sleep!"

"You claim you care about those people but what about me? You took me away from my family!"

"Oh and what about what you tried to do to me!? Huh? You've seem to have forgotten that! You were a coward and there's no room cowards in the military so GO BACK TO SLEEP YOU COWARDLY BRAT!"

"Agent Orange is everything alright?" A staff member asks.

"Oh yes I was just on the phone." She meets up with Feneche. "I'm ready to go."

"Don't you wanna stay for the after party, Darling?"

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? There's plenty of important people for you to meet, this is a huge endorsement for you, Darling."

"I'm in the military."

"What will you do once the war is over? As long as you don't disclose any top secret information and don't upset anyone the possibilities are endless. You need concentrate on tomorrow today, Darling."

"Fine I'll stay, and you mean tonight." She drains her champagne and congregates with the people.

"So how long will you be staying?" A male executive asks.