Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow afternoon I'm heading to Luxberg."

"Oh that's too bad, I wanted to take you to breakfast."

"I'm afraid I'm not ready for that."

"Well here's my number when you change your mind."

"Everyone let's get together for a group photo," another male executive says. Everyone gets to together. "Emily get the camera ready."

Agent Orange raises an eyebrow. "Emily?" She sees the the young lady approaching, she had blonde hair just like hers but the eyes were brown. The camera is set and everyone smiles and it automatically flashes.

"It's a real pleasure to meet you, Agent Orange," Emily says happily and shakes her hand.

"The pleasure is mine."

"I have the utmost confidence in you to bring vengeance, I wish I could be the one but my body wasn't built for space."

"You tried to enlist?"

"Yeah but they have certain weight requirements, you know how it is. My dad will be avenged!"

"Your dad?"

"Yes, he was killed when those Hunter Zakus came down during the New Years/Victory Day parade."

Her eyes widen in horror. "Well.....um I uh....will avenge him and everyone else like I said I would."

A few hours later Agent Orange and her manager leave. She was silent the entire trip to the suite.

Once she enters her suite she orders bottles. "Put it on the Army's tab. The Space Force will be grateful!" She opens a bottle and raises it. "Three cheers for the murderous orange bitch!"

****

There was a knock at the door. "Darling, are you up yet?" Feneche asks.

"Go away!"

"Darling, we need to get going! Time is a factor!"

"I don't wanna go!"

"I'm not sure what happened last night but you remembered what we talked about?"

She doesn't open the door and eventually some female staff members open the door and get her up.

"Jesus Christ look at you!" They get her into the shower.

An hour later they check out and head to airport. Once they were airborne Feneche gives her a stern warning. "Darling don't do that again, you're not a nameless pilot, you're a poster girl now, people look up to you now, you're a symbol of hope! Don't make me report you to the Chief of State!"

She doesn't respond only looks out the window.

When they arrive, she is greeted by flashing lights. She had no choice but to grit her teeth and bare it. They head over to a college where she makes a speech about valor and honor.

Once it was over they head to the suite. Feneche hands her the schedule. "So tomorrow we're visiting a middle school and we're having dinner with the governor."

After the briefing she heads to the suite restaurant and orders a sandwich with chips and a tea. She sighs and notices two Space Force members chatting. "So when does your ship Domino take off?"

"In another week."

"Do you think your ship will be able to find them?"

"I hope so, getting real tired of this cat and mouse game."

"I know what you mean but we can't depend on the Mobile Dolls finding them."

"I agree, it will be the eyes of a human not a machine that will catch the prey."

She walks pass them to the bathroom to wash her hands. As she was washing them she notices that the water was red, it was blood. She recoils and looks at her hands and then looks back at the water which was normal and then her hands again, the water on them was normal.

The next day she goes to the middle school and suddenly there's an explosion. She looks up and sees a orange MS-Z1 Hunter Zaku flying down. Its orange eye stares at her, it flashes, does the bwaa and begins destroying the city.

"Agent Orange, Darling?!"

"Huh?"

"We're here."

She looks at the middle school still intact, no fire no nothing. She enters the school gymnasium and gazes at all the children and school staff smiling at her. Suddenly everyone around her was dead and then she shakes her head. "Hello everyone, are you excited because I sure am!" They cheer for her and she makes a fake smile.

****

When the week in Luxberg was finished she and her manager head back to Grail. She requests to meet the Chief of State who was at the military base.

Chief Kits has six Mobile Dolls lined up and turns to Agent Orange with a smile on her face. "Look and behold!" She begins moving one Mobile Doll causing Agent Orange's eyes to widen in shock. "But wait there's more." Two more Mobile Dolls start walking towards her and then last three began moving and together all six were marching in perfect unity. "That's right I've succeeded where you've failed."

"How? How is this possible?!"

"It didn't take me long to master it at all. Soon I will control all the Mobile Dolls with my mind."

"Ma'am with all due respect that is too dangerous."

Chief Kits chuckles. "So why did want to meet with me?"

"I would like to take part in the upcoming scouting mission."

"You're request is denied. The people want their heroin. When we find the enemy we won't engaged them yet, I just want to get an accurate description of their remaining numbers so I can send the appropriate force to deal with them once and for all. I'll let you know then."

"Ma'am, there's enough Mobile Dolls, you don't need to....."

"There are others who put on the helmet but they couldn't make any of them move. This is my burden to bare! You might have had more experience than me but I've proved that I can handle it something that you couldn't! You maybe older than me but you're lesser than me! Dismissed!"

Agent Orange salutes her walks away with a deep cut.

"Don't worry Agent Orange, you'll get your reward soon enough."

As Agent Orange makes her way to her room in the Special Forces building Commander Barcelona glares at her. "It's not fair damn it, it's not fair! I have curves in all the right places, she doesn't and yet." She rubs her scar. "Damn it!"

Agent Orange sits on her bed gazing at her orange helmet with the tinted visor. She grits her teeth and throws her helmet against the wall. She proceeds to smash it. She grabs the black helmet and smashes it and then her other orange concealing helmet, she screams in anguish.

****

MS Chief Engineer Vulcan Roth makes his way through the hallway of the Grail Military HQ, many say welcome back and salute him and he salutes back. Behind him was his secretary Rouge Blanch. He tells her to go on ahead to his office.

He stops by General Tan's office. General Babar was also present.

"Welcome back Vulcan, how was your vacation?"

"I feel much better. I assume you read the file Chief Kits send you?"

"Yes, you are to start immediately."

He nods. "Have we found the Zoyanese yet?"

"No, they weren't at edge of the Solar System like they were in the beginning."

"They would have been stupid to stay at the edge. The Milky Way Galaxy is vast, they have limited resources so it won't be long before we find them or they'll come making their final stand."

"Most of the Special Forces including myself think it's the latter," General Babar says. "There's also the possibility that they fled for good and will try for Andromeda Galaxy."

"They'll never make it, it will take them 28 years to get there by boosters. They will run out of food. Sure they had enough to last them until 2100 but they were counting on settling on Earth but with the resources they took from the Moon they will have only a few months at best."

"Yes the Andromeda is far so they will come here before they die," General Tan says.

"We must be ready."

"Ultimately the final battle will be decided in space but we'll still have the defense fleet prepared and if by some miracle some make it down here then the Army will decimate the remaining forces."

"Yep no more Zoya," General Babar laughs and then all three men laugh.

****

"So how was your vacation, Ms. Blanch?" Commander Barcelona asks upon bumping into her.

"I had a splendid time, Commander. I did it, I confessed my feelings."

"And?"

"It wasn't easy at first but we're together!"

"That's great I'm really happy for you." It's not fair damn it! Am I really undesirable!?

"We'll talk more later, I have to get going. Thanks for helping me."

"Yeah sure, you're welcome. Later." Fuck!

When lunch time came Secretary Blanch exits from her table and approaches the door. She opens it not even half way before its roughly shut and locked and her hair was grabbed and she lets out a shriek as the lights were flipped off. Her back was against the table as he rips her shirt open, buttons were flying everywhere and he yanks the bra off and attaches clothes pins to her nipples. He knew he couldn't use the nipple clamps like he wanted because they would be searched by the MPs and questions would be asked. It wasn't like they were only ones engaging in sex at the base but such activities were frowned upon. When Ms. Blanch was found with them she quickly explained that she forgot to removed them, after all she had been on vacation for three weeks and with it being constantly hot and lack of rain many hung clothes instead of using dryers to save on power.

He lifts her on the table and removes her heels and wraps duck tape over her mouth. Afterwards he forces her on all fours and lifts up her skirt. He gazes at her bare ass, he had instructed her not to wear underwear; her left ass cheek had the black words "Property Of" and her right ass cheek had the words "Vulcan Roth" he attaches a third clothes pin on her clit. He takes both of her hands places them behind her back and then he takes a pair of handcuffs he owned just in case the situation might arise and the MPs weren't present and cuffs her hands.

He removes his military jacket, tie, shirt and t-shirt and traces each letter on her ass and squeezes both cheeks and then spanks her ass. He removes his belt and begins whipping her. With each strike she lets out a muffled cry.

When he was done he spits in right hand and begins rubbing her neatly trimmed pussy. He was starting to feel a little wetness that wasn't from his hand. He inserts one finger inside her and slowly finger fucks her. With each minute he increases his finger count until his hand was inside stroking her G spot. She lets out muffled cry after muffled cry and he takes out his hand and sucks on it. "Hmmmm. You could fill a cup up to the brim."

He whips out his cock and slowly inserts it into her pussy and she lets out another muffed cry. He slowly begins thrusting into her. As he picks up speed he wonders of anyone could hear the slapping, he did shut the blinds so hopefully no one would stop by.

He tugs the clothes pin on her right nipple and he thrusts harder. "Oh yes my Secretary Slut!" He proceeds to tug the clothes pin on her left nipple and she winces. He gives her a few more hard thrusts before pulling out.

He pants and then sits on the floor grabs her by her thighs, picks her up and slides her down on his cock. He goes up and down slowly. He groans, growls and grunts as he picks up speed. He finally tires and she takes over bouncing up and down on his cock. He sighs in content as she rides him. "That's right my Secretary Slut, go as long as you can."

She does best she can despite the pain in her nipples, clit and her cuffed hands. He could feel the pressure building up. He tugs on both nipples, causing her to orgasm and tremble and then a few minutes later he erupts his load inside her. Both were panting and she was still trembling from her orgasm. He allows her to settle down before pulling her off of him.

He gets up and goes to his mini refrigerator and takes out two bottle waters. He pulls her up by her hair, peels the duck tape and gives her some water. "What do you say?"

"Thank you, Sir."

"You're welcome my Slut Secretary."

After a few minutes had passed he drops her on the floor. "Ow!" He turns her around and slowly pulls out the blue dildo that was lodged in her ass. She moans upon its release and he quickly shut her up with the duck tape. "As much as I want to hear you moan and squeal there are people here who will suspend or fire us both for indecent exposure."

He cups asscheeks again and begins kissing them and then he licks and suck them. He kisses her pussylips and then inserts his cock into her gaping asshole and she lets out another muffled cry. "That's right you Secretary Slut!" He thrusts fast and hard but then he slowly down and he peels the duck tape. "Are you a Slut Secretary?"

"Yes."

He pulls out, seals the duck tape around her mouth, grabs his belt and smack her pussylips. A louder muffled cry escapes her lips and he peels the duck tape again. "Are you a Slut Secretary?"

"Yes."

He repeats the process but smacks her pussylips two times and peels the duck tape. "Are you a Slut Secretary?"

"Yes."

He repeats the process and smacks her pussylips three times and peels the duck tape. "Are you a Slut Secretary?"

She could tell he was angry and immediately knew what she did wrong. "No I'm your Slut Secretary."

"That's correct." He seals her mouth again, lays her on her side and resumes fucking her ass, making her breast bounce wildly. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes." He increases speed but then slows and turn her with her hands under her back. He could see discomfort from her but assures her he wouldn't be long. He lifts her legs up and pulls the clothes pin clamping her clit gently with his teeth and proceeds to buries his face in her pussylips for a full minute and then took hold both legs with his left arm and rubs her cock against her pussylips with his right hand and then slides it back inside her ass. He takes both legs and thrusts madly into her. "Tell me how much you love it, Ms. Blanch, tell me how much you love it."

She muffles it through the duck tape and repeats it.

"That's right, my Secretary Slut loves having her holes filled!" He continues thrusting but slows again as he hears heavy boots passing by. He looks at the clock on the wall and realizes that their hour that what would have been a lunch break was almost up.

He rests her legs on his shoulders and resumes thrusting while tugging on her clothes pinned nipples. He was getting close again as he feels more of her juices splash out on the end of his cock and slowly dripping down his balls.

He grits his teeth to suppress the sounds he made. After a few more thrusts he removes his cock and he cums all over her breasts and makes line to her stomach. He quickly pulls her up and removes the duck tape and handcuffs. He hands her bra and she removes her military top and puts the bra back on, covering her cum covered tits. He hands her a new top and she quickly puts it on but not before scooping the semen line up with her fingers and licking off. She puts back on her hills was about to make her way to her table but he pulls her to him and gives her a passionate kiss.

A few minutes later the lights were back on, the the blinds were opened and the door was unlocked. The two carry on as if nothing had happened, they didn't get a chance to eat lunch but were satisfied none the less.

****

The weather was actually a little cool Echo had observed. "Does that mean the Earth is starting to heal?" As she wonders through the city she sees Halloween decorations. "Yep it's that time of year again. Fitting for a ghost like me." She continues walking until she reaches the library Lorenzo Cheź ran. She shakes her head. "So in the end you were right." She wanted to say more decides not to.

She looks at all the people walking and talking, they were happy people. A few of them began to notice her and many wave and some race to her for autographs. The very thing that was meant to conceal her identity was now exposing her identity, how ironic. "I might as well discard them like I did my helmets," she thought. She was tempted to remove them but would anyone actually recognize her with out them? There were already some who knew who she really was so there was really no reason anymore.

She enters a park but not just any park it was the very one Bernkastel ate ice cream at, she had her drones watching and now she was here in her place. She removes her shade and watches some kids run around playing. She sees an ice cream truck stopping by. This wouldn't be in her former life for it was October but here it was always hot. She puts back on her shades and gets an orange popsicle. She sits down on a bench and enjoys her treat.

She wishes she could be as free as those kids, running around not having a care in the world. "These are good people, they're just scared, filled with lies by Glendarah. This place is a paradise. The place that started the war, that caused death and destruction is the place of sanctuary where the last remnants of humanity strive, how ironic. This place wasn't my home but I had relatives and the key that led to this ordeal. I was a fool to think I belonged here. Gal was right."

She walks back to the base and takes her orange humvee to the Vice Chief's place. Once she arrives, she's stopped by his bodyguards. "Is the Vice Chief in?"

"Yes."

"Tell him Agent Echo Orange would like to speak to him."

The guard contacts him. "He says he doesn't want to talk to you."

"Tell him its urgent very very urgent."

The guard contacts him again. "Ok he'll let you in."

She makes her way and finds him in his living room.

"I was hoping to have a quiet evening so what do you want Emily!?"

"Glendarah killed your mother."

His eyes widen in surprise. "You...you lie! How dare you!"

"Vice Chief do I look like the type of person that would waste my time over a lie!?"

"You lied to me before!"

"You know she was blackmailing me! She's planning to have me killed when the war is over providing I do not die in battle!"

He recoils.

"Think about it, Vice Chief! Think really hard!"

He just sat there thinking, Bernkastel's defection, Captain Juan, Lorenzo's death, he was killed by a sniper and there was a hole matching a handheld beam weapon and he witnessed them being fired, they penetrated the armor she and her dad wore. "I...I don't understand why would she kill my mother?"

"Well from my understanding those two didn't get along well. She was Vice Chief you know and a prominent member of the anti Zoya faction. And I'll tell you something else, she plans to kill you too."

"What?! Why me?!"

"Because she wanted me to do it, remember you were my kill list too."

"That was one....of the agreements?!"

"Yes."

"But why?"

"I don't know, maybe you remind her of your mother." He thought of their phone conversation when she was learning how to move the Mobile Doll.

"You're the only one left standing in her way, Vice Chief, if you die your mother's ideals die."

"You're.....,you're right she knows I no longer believe that you killed my mother or Lorenzo and Adriana. It all makes sense now."

"My debt to you has been settled." She removes her glasses and he gazes at her orange eyes filled with sadness. "Once this war is over, if I survive I won't be coming back here, ever again."

"Huh?"

"I have no right to be here, a ghost has no right to be involved with the world of the living. I will go to the barren wastelands. It's my rightful punishment for what I've done, for allowing this world to be destroyed!" She was about to leave but stops. "Go ahead, it won't make you look weak, a man has every right."

The Vice Chief Alexander Bonaparte wails. She wants to leave but at that moment she felt sorry for him, she knew the pain he was going through and she approaches him and takes his head against her bosom. "It's ok Vice Chief, it's ok, let it all out." She couldn't help but shed tears of her own.

To be continued...