Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She exits the bathroom and finds only one woman who sat there. She knew where they had gone and as she sits down the other special forces woman gets up and leaves. She orders a bottle of scotch and watches as the woman meets up with a guy and they go into the dance floor. "Looks like I will be the designated driver, fuck!"

A guy approaches her but once he sees her his smile disappears. "Um I thought you were someone else." He leaves.

Once the scotch arrives she decides to leave, her friends would have to find their own way home, they were old enough to take care of themselves.

She goes to the bathroom one last time before heading out but then spots a familiar face. "Rouge Blanch, you drink?"

"Seldom but that's not the reason why I'm here."

"Stupid," Barcelona murmurs to herself. She sits on the barstool next to her.

"Isn't it not the reason you're here?"

"Nope, I actually came here to drown my sorrows."

"So it is a guy?"

"It's the one slippery fish that got away but he'll be back and when he does I'll put an arrow in his mobile suit!"

"Dang I can't imagine being him." She drains her beer and asks for another.

"Are you sure you should be continuing? I came with others."

"Don't worry about me."

"Well if you keep that up some guy might take advantage of you."

"Here take mine then, but wait what about you?"

"I'm capable of driving."

"Sure you are, I hate to see one of our best pilots get arrested or end up killing someone not Zoyanese."

Barcelona sighs. "So tell me why? I mean a sophisticated woman like you shouldn't have problems getting guys so why come to this bar?"

"Well for starters I heard the Vice Chief comes here, a nice fancy bar. Second, the guy I was interested in is completely consumed by his work, he has no time for anything else."

"Well have you told him that?"

"I haven't even told him how I felt."

"Seriously?! You come here looking for another hookup but haven't tried hooking up with that guy?! Come on!"

"I...I, it's useless, he's all about the work, I could confess but it wouldn't do me any good, that man is a WW3 veteran, his work is all he knows."

"You should at least let him know and if he loves his work more then move on, however you'll never know unless you try."

"Thanks Commander, I'll see him tomorrow."

Barcelona watches her leave. "What the hell, Barcelona?! You act as a counselor to other people's love life when you can't even get one of your own!" She takes out her compact mirror again and touches the scar. "Damn it!"

****

Grail Military HQ September 1, 2099

Agent Echo Orange was escorted out of the military hospital in a wheelchair and was brought to a hanger where she sees Chief Kits wearing a ACORN helmet trying to move a Mobile Doll. "What?!" And she notices that it was paint white and its faceless head had been replaced with a white head complete with a green gilt cross visor.

"All of the Mobile Dolls will have this design, there was no way we were going to bring those faceless abominations back here after the invasion, the citizens are having a hard time recovering from that nightmare, we need to give them hope," MS Chief Engineer Roth explains.

Chief Kits wipes the sweat off her brow. "You should take a break," MS Chief Engineer Roth suggests. She nods.

"You shouldn't be doing this, the ACORN system is dangerous," Agent Orange warns.

"I don't remember asking your opinion on this matter, you're just lucky l still need you." She drains her water.

"Ma'am I really must protest...."

"I'm the true Newtype, I will control the mobile doll with my mind and once that is completed the new project can begin."

"New project?"

"Oh yes just wait and see. As for your Mobile Doll, it will also get a new head but a black gilt cross visor just the way you like it."

"But Ma'am my Mobile Doll is old, older than both the Hunter Zaku and the Royal Gundam."

"Yes your chief opponent will be an old suit just like yours, that should be a grand sight."

"You could have just given me a Templar at least."

"A Templar, you?" She chuckles. "I'm already investing a lot into finishing this war, I won't waste anymore resources on you! Your assignment is on the table, report to my estate tomorrow at eleven, don't be late!"

Agent Orange enters her room and immediately brakes down. Her daddy and Supreme Leader Dudael were both dead now. "I'm completely alone." She eventually cries herself to sleep.

The next day Agent Echo Orange arrives at Chief Kits' estate and salutes her. She notices a man with long blond hair sitting and he nods. "Ma'am my assign...."

"Retirement isn't something given its earned! With Gal Alfredo gone you're the only poster girl I have left. You defeated the Royal Gundam, protected the Vice Chief and destroyed Deus, that's the heroin the masses want so I will give them what they want. Feneche here is your manager, he'll provide you with all the clothes you will need.

"Hello Darling, it's an honor." They shake hands.

"We're heading to the Earth Republic Stadium."

****

"Damn it I can't believe I overslept!" Rouge Blanch races into the parking lot, she finds a space and quickly exits the car running.

Two MPs run to her. "Rouge Blanch, secretary for Mobile Suit Chief Engineer Vulcan Roth?"

"Yes?"

"He collapsed!"

"What?!"

She eventually finds him. "Sir are you alright?"

"You're late! But I suppose that's a good thing, wouldn't want to embarrass myself at the stadium! The doctor said I overworked myself."

She breathes a sigh of relief.

"If things improve I'll be out tomorrow but then I am instructed to take a three weeks vacation."

"That's good, you need some time off."

"We're at war, I don't have time for that!"

"Sir with all due respect a soldier is required proper R&R if they wish to function properly."

"Being on time is also a requirement for a soldier!" He snaps and turns his head. "Well don't just stand there, turn on the TV, I wish to see the event!"

"Sir the remote is attach to your bed."

"Oh yeah, see I'm already becoming dumb thanks to not working!"

"Sir is that what you truly believe in?"

He ignores her and flips through the channels. "Ah there we go." They both see the Chief of State about present her with a medal but Vice Chief insists on doing it.

The Vice approaches her and intentionally pricks her with it. He could see her wince in pain. "Too bad it wasn't the knife that you deserve," he whispers. The three smile and the people clap and take pictures.

Agent Orange speaks to the masses about her heroic deed on Nimrod and she starts tearing up when she speaks of Floyd Sulfur. Once her story was done the people clap and cheer again and her picture was taken.

After the ceremony was finished, the MS Chief Engineer turns off the TV. "Ms. Blanch you're free to go, clear my schedule and take the rest of the day off."

"Yes Sir."

"I won't need you tomorrow in fact I won't need you at all since I'm forced to take a vacation so you should take a vacation too."

"Yes Sir!"

She leaves the military hospital with a smile on her face, this was her chance to show him what he'd been missing, what he needed.

****

Earth Republic Suite

"So what am I doing now?" Agent Orange asks.

"Darling you'll be signing autographs for the next hour and then a Q&A session. And then another autograph session, dinner followed by another Q&A session and then retire to your room for the evening and tomorrow we head over to the next city on the schedule.

"I don't like red!" She snaps.

"Oh don't be like that, Darling, its made from the finest material."

"What about shades, surly you've been briefed."

"That's why I took the liberty of getting you some red shades and other colors as well."

"Gee thanks," she says sarcastically.

"Oh you're welcome, Darling."

Agent Orange proceeds to change and it wasn't long before she came in a red spaghetti strapped dress complete with black stockings and red heels. Feneche hands her the red shades and she quickly turns around and puts them on.

"You look fabulous!"

"I look ridiculous!"

"Oh come now, there are women out there who would kill to be in your position right now, Darling!"

"Well why don't you get one of them!?"

"Sigh, listen I know you don't want to do this but we're at war! I was supposed to be managing both you and Gal but she's gone. I'm not even military but damn it I will serve the Earth Republic in anyway so do you want the Earth Republic to be enslaved?"

"No."

"Then shut up and do as you're told!"

She balls her hand into a fist but at last second lets her anger subside. "I'm sorry, Floyd Sulfur was....And I don't feel like this actually contributing to the war effort."

"I'm sorry for your lost, Darling, truly I am but every job is a contribution no matter how small, we're not doing this for ourselves, we're doing this in the name of freedom something the Zoya don't understand."

"Alright I'll do it," she sighs.

"Very good, Darling let's go."

She didn't like being called Darling but she'd been called worst so she overlooks it.

****

MS Chief Engineer Vulcan Roth leaves the military hospital feeling refresh. He makes his way to his office but upon reaching the office three MPs approach him. "Sir, under orders from the doctor and approved by the Chief of State you're to leave and not return until your leave is done or canceled due a Zoyanese attack."

He glares at them. "Can't I at least....."

"No Sir, you may not retrieve anything work related."

He leaves and makes his way home, as he opens the garage door he notices his secretary's car in the garage as well. "What the...." He exits car and makes his way inside and finds Ms. Blanch cooking. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Helping you Sir," she smiles.

"I don't recall asking you for help and how did you get in here anyway?!"

"You gave me a spare key a long time ago, Sir. Just in case you left anything behind and couldn't get back."

He hits himself on the head. Of course he did. "In any case you're not needed so be on your way."

"Not until I finish cooking, it's enough for lunch and dinner."

"I told you to take a vacation!"

"Sir it's my job as to assist you."

"Fine do as you wish today."

She nods happily and resumes cooking.

When night came she leaves.

"Thanks, Mr Blanch the stew was exquisite," he admits.

She smiles. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Sir and there's still enough for tomorrow."

"Well get home safely."

"I will and you get some rest." She salutes him and salutes her back.

****

Earth Republic Suite

There was a flash of light, she was in between the suite president and his son smiling but behind the red shades was anger. This whole thing was meaningless to her, she wishes she could grab the camera and beat them all with it and then shove it up the cameraman's ass. She didn't care anything for these people.

As she sat down to sign more autographs she was tempted to write "Go Fuck Yourself!" But knew very well she couldn't. Next up was a little blonde girl with her dad who also had blond hair. It irks her. "Hello Ms. Orange juice...."

"It's just Orange, sweetie, Ms. Orange," her dad corrects her.

"Oh I'm sorry. Ms. Orange I like your hair, it's the same color as mine."

"Thank you," she says not trying to sound sarcastically. "And who am I making this out to?"

"Madeline."

"Here you go."

"Thank you, Ms. Orange. I like you better than that other lady, she's scary."

"And what lady is that?" You should be scared of me you little bitch!

"The one in purple and white."

Agent Orange raise an eyebrow.

"You're stronger than her. You can beat her like you did before."

Agent Orange smiles. "Your words have warmed my cold heart."

"Huh?" Both questions in unison.

"Oh because it was getting a little cold in here and you warmed me up."

The little girl giggles and the two wave goodbye.

Agent Orange's smile didn't leave her face. "That's right, Bernkastel is all I have left. That untrained bimbo made me look like a fool, but her bimbo luck will run out soon!"

When the autograph session was finished she retires to her suite, she showers and hits the bed. She was actually looking forward to tomorrow.

****

The smell of fried bacon awakes the MS Chief Engineer. He reaches for his firearm and slowly makes his way to the kitchen only to find Ms. Blanch cooking again. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Good morning Sir, breakfast will be ready shortly."

He puts the gun down, "I'll ask you again and I expect an answer, what the hell are you doing here?!"

"Sir please, I can't have you working yourself to death so relax and let me handle it."

"Ms. Blanch..."

"Please call me Rouge. Careful, I spilled some water earlier and just mopped it up."

"I want you to leave right now!"

"I'm sorry but I can't do that, Vulcan." She was surprised to hear herself call him by his first name just as he was although she'd been his secretary for years. "Oh better get the water for the tea."

"Ms. Blanch!" She flinches but continues working. "Don't think I won't have you arrested for breaking and entering." She stops. "What's going on with you?! You've never done this before, why are you doing this?!"

"It's because I'm....IT'S BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU, SIR."

He just stood there stunned for a moment. "Leave!"

"But."

"That's it I'm calling the police!"

"Sir wait, I'll leave." She runs towards him and trips but he catches her into his arms. At that moment time stops for the two as they stare into each other's blue eyes and as she's lifted up she plants a kiss on his lips. He was stunned again as she plants another and he closes his eyes. His first thought was to pull her off of him but his left hand touches her ass and squeezes it. She brakes the kiss and smiles at his perplexed face and says the following, "Take me."

"What?"

"Take me!"

He scoops her up in his arms and runs into his bedroom. Once there he lays her gently on the bed and he lifts her black skirt and removes her silk white panties and tosses them over his shoulder, next he slowly unbuttons her silk white blouse. Her chest was rising with each heavy breath she took in anticipation. Once her blouse was open he slides his hands inside her black bra and breathes heavily and he cups them. She lets out a moan as he does it but then stops. "I need to shower first."

"What?"

"Yes I am unclean, five minutes is all I need, stay there." He quickly removes his bedclothes and races into the bathroom.

She lays there and sighs but smiles for she made it. She hears the shower running and true to his word he was out in five minutes. She gazes up his already hard cock and wonders did he masturbate while in the shower? "Nah," she thought. He was hard with anticipation like her being wet with anticipation.

He climbs on the bed an unhooks the front clasp of her bra and tosses it over his shoulder and he begins cupping, licking and sucking on her nipples. This was a dream come true for her, feeling his hot tongue on her breasts, getting her nipples hard and it was just the start. His right hand brushes against her left thigh and he could feel the heat coming from her crotch.

His thumb and index finger squeezes her clit and then he removes his mouth from her nipples and kisses her navel and then licks.

He parts her legs and licks her clit. He bites it gently and she groans. A second later he was licking the outer and inner parts of her wet pussy, her trimmed bush tickling his nose. He pulls out. "I'm going to fuck you now!" She shudders upon hearing him speak such language.

He inserts himself inside her and she groans again and he thrust into her and she gasps. He thrust again and grunts and thrust again and again slowly and takes notices of the jiggle of her breasts with each thrust he made.

They both grunt and groan and she has her right arm around his head and the left arm around his back clawing into it with each hard thrust he gave. He slowly picks up speed but didn't go too fast, he wanted to enjoy it at long as possible just as she wanted. He didn't know when the last time she had sex nor did he care because he knew it been so very long since he had it and was in no mood to compare himself to other men.

"Oh god!" She moans as he grips her short brown hair. He kisses her again on the lips, inhaling her feminine scent and plants a kiss on her neck. He thrusts harder and harder and she has her right leg around him. His body was still wet from the shower and sweat which made her still hung clothes wet but she didn't care as long he didn't stop.

He growls and a second later she came and he pauses for a second and strokes her left face cheek, he rests his right hand on her neck and resumes his slow hard thrusts.

He has both hands around her neck and begins squeezing. "Kinky, I like it." A few minutes later he stops thrusting and his hands became tighter and tighter and she began to notice soulless look in his eyes. He was no longer playing around and she starts thrashing to get loose. She struggles to call out his name but to avail but then the teapot makes a loud whistle and he comes back to his senses and he looks at her with horror and loosens his grip and she gasps for air and coughs.

He quickly gets off of her and shrinks into the corner sobbing. She exits the bed not sure what to do or say.

"Please just leave."

"Vulcan.....?"

"You just saw for yourself! This is why I can't....I became an engineer during the war so I could be away from the fighting but things don't always go the way you want it. We were ambushed one night and a woman came at me with a knife and through the struggle I managed to get on top and I strangled her. Her face still haunts me."

"There's help for this."

"You think I haven't tried that?! In the end working is all I have to maintain my sanity."

"Vulcan..." She approaches him.

"Don't touch me, just leave!"

She does as he orders. She had a lot to think about.

****

Earth Republic Suite

Agent Orange was up; as she made her way to the grand hall many people smile as she passes by and she actually smiles back.

"Good morning, Darling, sleep well?"

"Like a baby, you?"

"Likewise." He goes over her schedule and was surprised on how enthusiastic she was compared to yesterday.

"Ok sounds good," she nods and once the briefing and breakfast was concluded they set out.

****

Grail Military HQ

Chief Kits places the ACORN helmet on her head. "Ok I'm ready, activate the helmet." Once it was on the Chief tries moving the Mobile Doll with her mind but nothing happens. "Damn it, I don't understand, I'm a Newtype, I should be able to do this."

"Maybe the Supreme Leader was lying," one of the scientists suggests.

"No, the man wouldn't lie about something like this especially when he cast aside Wheat. I know deep within my heart that I am one. I just need to figure it out." She calls the Vice Chief.

Vice Chief Bonaparte: "Yes Chief?"

Chief Kits: "Do you recall Agent Orange ever moving the Mobile Doll?"

Vice Kits: "No Ma'am, she was never able to, she boosted the power and her soul was trapped inside."

Chief Kits: "Damn, I have to figure out how to make it move."

Vice Chief: "Ma'am, maybe you shouldn't."

Chief Kits: "Vice Chief don't, I'm the Newtype here."

Vice Chief: "I'm just saying, Emily tried it and failed."

Chief Kits: "I am not her, as I said before don't let that woman continue to beguile you, she promised to help you find your mother's killer did she not?"

Vice Chief: [Pause] "Yes."

Chief Kits: "And look what that got you. You'll end up like your mother. Don't be weak."

Vice Chief: "What?!"

Chief Kits: "I meant her indecisiveness. You must go forward not backwards, you're stronger! Now put your trust in me."