Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

The Grand Mistress slaps the beam saber out of Royal's hand and punches her in the stomach again. Royal fires the chest vulcan guns and was about deliver another kick but Grand Mistress pulls out her own beam saber and slices Royal's right leg off. Berserker screams in agony again.

"Ha you see that! Justice is on my side, I am the hawk of justice and retribution! Know this your precious supreme leader messed it all up for you Zoya!"

"What do you mean?!"

"I was prepared to make peace, I was prepared to give him what he wanted but he tried to kill Emily, that woman defected to my side, she was Earth Republican meaning she was protected by me but once he did that meant he violated the alliance pact we made! He should have waited until after negotiations, I would've let him do it, in fact I was planning to kill her myself when the war ended. He also did the stupidest thing a leader could ever do, he revealed the fact he couldn't read my mind but still I thank him for letting me reach my full potential as a Newtype! Now it's time for you to die you traitor!"

"You killed my grandpa and best friend and you tried to sacrifice me for your war, I'm hardly a traitor!" She looks at the time 9:40p.m., grips the controls, fires her head vulcan guns and throws a flash grenade. "It didn't have to be this way!"

****

Emily tries to lift the debris off of her but couldn't. "I guess this is where it all ends." She looks and sees Gal watching. "Oh fuck off! I'm not sorry, you tried to use me as a human shield. I'm planning to leave once the battle is over, ok? I don't belong in the Earth Republic but as it stands it may not be there much longer. So if you wish for your family to make it through this then how about you lend me a hand so I can try and stop it and be on my way, huh?" Gal nods and Emily lifts the debris off and then she realizes that she's bleeding. "Well that's just great." She staggers to her feet and makes her way through the corridor placing mines and then suddenly there's more rumbling and she falls to the floor and screams in pain. "Bombardment again." She begins crawling and then pulls off her helmet and coughs up blood. "Looks like I won't make it after all. I've done all I can do. At least there will be no regrets." She looks at the time, 10:00p.m. "Only 1 hour and 30 minutes left." She closes her eyes and waits for death, her mind drifts to the Vice Chief, his lips, hands, tongue, abs and thicker manhood. "Damn it you were supposed to be an asshole politician."

****

The Sepulchre

"Damn it the hyper mega particle beam is still ineffective!" The Vice Chief approaches Chief Kits. "Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"I think we should declare a ceasefire."

"What?!" She exclaims.

"Ma'am the space colony is getting closer, we can pretend we want to resume negotiations and once they've called off the colony we resume exterminating them."

"And give them a chance to pull some other crazy tactic? I think not, one of them is controlling the colony so once we destroy them all the colony will cease so we will continue fighting as is!" She increases the power again.

"Um Sir," Secretary Blanch looks at the MS Chief Engineer with concern.

"Leave her be, she knows what she's doing, just make sure you get all the data."

"Yes Sir."

"I want every weapon we have to fire at the space colony!" Vice Chief Bonaparte barks.

****

The Grand Mistress and Royal Gundam continue to exchange blows, she throws another punch but Royal grab her arm and gives her an uppercut with her left leg. "Ugh!" Royal continues throwing punches and kicks. She couldn't believe it, despite missing an arm and leg, Royal was actually gaining the upper hand.

After giving Grand Mistress two more punches, Royal pulls out a mine and sticks it to the chest. There's an explosion and Royal pulls Grand Mistress to her and slaps her. "You ignorant bitch! Too many good people died because of you! Because you traded peace for war, because you traded love for hate! You know that?!" Slap! "You know that?!"

"Someone who spent half her life in a safe little bubble has no right to judge me! You took all the sacrifices for granted!"

"Maybe you're right but who are you to play judge, jury and executioner to all Zoya?!"

"Who am I? Who am I?! I'm a the next stage in human evolution! A Newtype, a product they created, I'm the only human whose mind the Supreme Leader couldn't read!"

"The only reason the Supreme Leader couldn't read your mind is because your soul is weighted down by hatred!"

"Well look who's trying to drop the space colony which should be marked as WMD! On innocent people no less!"

"Hypocrite! What about that weapon of pure light you used on us!? Seems like a WMD to me!"

"Well none of the Zoya were innocent!"

"Well none of the Earth Republicans are innocent!"

"Even the children and the babies?!"

"Throughout history they've died but we still have them." Royal is suddenly hit by a missile and Grand Mistress gives her a hit which hurls her away.

Grand Mistress MF appears and Grand Mistress MD reconnects with it. "Alright it's time!" She turns towards the colony and fires her mega particle cannon but only sees minor damage. "Damn it!"

She decides to make her way across the battle zone. A Hunter Zaku appears and fires its machine gun at her. "Get away you Philistine!" She shoots it down with beam cannons. A Crown ship fires its forward cannons but the shots were useless against her beam field. She fires missiles at it and then anti ship rounds. "Got you!"

Berserker regains consciousness and finds a loose anti ship rifle. "We'll see whose resolve is greater!"

****

The Sepulchre continues unloading firepower on the colony but to no avail. "Damn it what is that thing made of!?" Vice Chief Bonaparte exclaims.

"Sir we're running low on missiles and bombs," Chief Petty Officer Socrates reports.

He looks at the time, 10:30p.m. He was becoming increasingly sweaty. "Load the torpedoes!"

"Torpedoes, Sir? But this isn't underwater."

"I don't care do it! They only need to fly a little bit!" Mobile Pods, Suits, Armors and Dolls fly in followed by fighters, bombers and interceptors but nothing was stopping the space colony. "Ma'am, again I must ask you to consider my plan to order a ceasefire so they can shut down the colony and then we resume destroying them."

"And again I'm telling you no! I will not risk them slipping through my fingers! Instead of wasting ammo on the colony you should be destroying their fleet for among them is the controller device!"

"Yes....Ma'am....prepare to charge!"

"Sir we no longer have the necessary fire power to sortie," Chief Petty Officer Socrates reports.

"Shit this is what you get for wasting time!"

"Ma'am the Storm Master is coming up to our rear," Petty Officer Decker reports.

"Have the Storm Master take the port side."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Ma'am the Gundam is coming back!" Petty Officer Montgomery reports.

The Storm Master appears and fires at Royal and four Ultra Dolls. As they get closer one is destroyed and the other three fire their finger missiles and she fires three anti ship rounds. When she appears on the deck she fires two more rounds into the bridge.

"Damn it! Commander Balrog, Commander Barcelona, where are you?!" General Babar demands.

Commander Barcelona tries to fly away but Lieutenant Moses blocks her path and she blocks a blow delivered by him. "I'm trying but I can't get to you!"

"I'm coming!" He tentacle whips a Jelgo, wraps a tentacle around it and blows the torso off by his mega particle beam.

As soon as the Royal Gundam appears, Sepulchre fires its anti air and railgun rounds but she dodges and fires two anti ship rounds. A Mobile Doll appears and she fires one shot into it while the three Ultra Dolls fire their finger missiles.

"Ugh!! Wheat let's finish our fight!"

"Sure. I'll call off those three."

"As soon as Commander Balrog and more Mobile Dolls arrive, sweep the battle zone!"

"Yes Ma'am," Captain Amoco answers.

The Vice Chief looks at the time again, it was 10:40p.m. This wasn't looking good, Emily stopped responding, was she dead? His friends, would they die too?! Everything was in the Earth Republic, he had a decision to make. "How many remaining Zoya Crown ships left?"

"Twenty and formidable, Sir," Petty Officer Montgomery reports.

"Three of them have begun moving towards us," Petty Officer Decker adds.

"We won't be able to destroy them all in time, and we don't even know which one is the lead ship so finding the controller is looking for a needle in a haystack," he thought. "Radio for cover!"

****

Grand Mistress was waiting, all around her were pink and yellow explosions, no stars at all, it would have been beautiful if it wasn't for the severity of the situation. Still though the sacrifices were worth it, the long awaited retribution had come at last. The IFF code appears and she fires the mega particle cannon but the incoming Royal Gundam bends backwards barely dodging it. Berserker panted and eases back slowly and calls her Ultra Dolls. They show up a second later and bombard Grand Mistress with finger missiles and while she counterattacks with anti ship rounds.

"Ugh!!" Grand Mistress fires her beam rounds and heavy cannon rounds which hit and destroy the three Ultra Dolls but miss Royal.

Royal quickly turns around and fires the last three anti ship rounds which hit Grand Mistress but it was still intact. "Damn it! If only I had my left limb." She's hit by beam rounds.

"Ha! You won't last much longer!"

Royal pulls out her beam rifle and shoots a few rounds but Grand Mistress activates her beam field. "Shit!"

****

The Sepulchre

11:00p.m. The Vice Chief approaches the Chief of State and pulls out his pistol which shocks everyone. "I'm relieving you of command!"

"Vice Chief!" Secretary Blanch exclaims.

"Vice Chief you're way out of line!" General Babar yells as the bodyguards for both had guns pointed at each other.

"We only have thirty minutes left before the space colony crosses the point of no return! We can't defeat the Zoya like this!"

"We're supposed to be fighting them, Vice Chief!" Captain Amoco yells.

"I'm done playing, this woman killed my mother!"

"What?!"

"Vice Chief, have you lost your mind?!" MS Chief Engineer Roth demands.

"No its intact. She's responsible for this, she also killed Mr. Lorenzo Cheź and 2nd Lieutenant Adriana Rin! She tried to kill Bernkastel why do think she joined the other side?! She was also planning to kill me!"

"I should have known Agent Orange would tell you and after everything I have done for her."

"She knew you were planning to kill her as soon as she killed me!"

"This can't be true! Glendarah, tell me this isn't true, that you killed Doris?" MS Chief Engineer Roth pleads.

"I did it, I admit it, I had to, she would have led us all into ruin with her pacifist ways!"

"I, I don't believe what I'm hearing."

"Oh come on MS Chief Engineer!" General Babar snaps. "Don't act so innocent, you and I are both part of the anti Zoya faction!"

"You knew about this?!"

"No but I trust Glendarah's judgment, she's done the job Doris would never do, if she was still here the Earth Republic would have been taken over unchallenged. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile! We both were involved in gassing the Zoya citizens or did you forget that!?"

"That was when I was sure they were our enemies or would have been but this is different, they just wanted to go home!"

"You honestly believe that lie?!"

"I created mobile weapons for defense not murder!"

"Have you forgotten the New Years/Victory Day, how many people died, huh? And Chief Doris was willing to pardon Marius Wing!"

MS Chief Engineer Vulcan Roth puts his head down. "You're right they didn't come to talk, they attack us first!"

"You're both wrong, she murdered Zoya emissaries who wanted to talk, I highly doubt my mother knew about that!"

"You're right I took the initiative! I did what needed to be done, the anti Zoya faction has always done the dirty work to keep everyone safe without any recognition at all! I care about the Earth Republic, Doris only cared about the image of the Earth Republic! I didn't make you my Vice Chief just to control you, I wanted to free you from your mother's pacifist shackles! I made you stronger, you took the initiative with the Minovsky Star! I'm willing to forgive you, I'm not asking you to forget your mother only forget your mother's pacifist ways and forget about Agent Orange."

He lowers his gun.

Spacemen Kircheis slowly turns her head and unholsters her pistol and aims it at the Chief of State and some of the guards aim at her.

Commander Tuesday and the other crew members aim guns at the guards. "All of you stand down!" Captain Amoco barks.

"With respect Sir, Kircheis is one of us, family, this woman murdered the Chief of State!"

Captain Amoco couldn't believe his second in command would say that.

"Chief Kits did you kill Adriana Rin?" Spaceman Kircheis asks.

"We have war to finish."

"Answer the goddamn question! Did you or did you not kill Adriana Rin?!"

"She wasn't the intended target, Captain Juan was under orders from me to kill Bernkastel."

"But she was on the kill list! Just like the Vice Chief, his mother, Mr. Cheź and Bernkastel. She told me of it, you lied to us! You had us believe that Marius Wing and Bernkastel were the ones who murdered them! You were planning to murder her!"

"Spacemen Kircheis you will stand down and that goes for the rest of you!" General Babar barks. "Captain, get your people under control or all of you will be court-martialed!"

"Valerie please, I was wrong, we'll let the court handle it," the Vice Chief pleads.

There's a sudden explosion which distracts everyone and Spacemen Kircheis fires but the movement of the ship causes her to only graze the Chief of State in the arm and at that moment all hell broke lose. Spacemen Kircheis is shot by General Babar and the crew retaliate by firing at the bodyguards. Captain Amoco joins in, he lost too many good people due to the lies of that woman. Secretary Blanch was screaming. "Run for cover Rouge!" The MS Chief Engineer yells.

General Babar notices her running to the door. "You coward! That gun on your hip isn't for decoration!" He aims his gun at her but the MS Chief Engineer gets in the way and before he could say anything he is shot twice.

"VULCAN NO!" Secretary Blanch screams.

He struggles and shoots General Babar in the head.

It was all over in five minutes, the bodyguards for both the Chief of State and Vice Chief were dead but he himself was unscathed. "Kircheis, Kircheis, stay with me!" Chief Petty Officer Socrates screams.

"Get a medic to the bridge now!" Captain Amoco barks into the radio.

"Damn it no!" Chief Kits screams and boosts the power of the ACORN system beyond its maximum capacity while ignoring everything else around her.

****

When Spacemen Kircheis fired the shot grazing the Chief of State, it causes the Grand Mistress to cease moving. Royal waits a second and fires a beam shot which goes through. There was no return fire no nothing so she makes the charge. She fires both beam and bullet and then she lands on the bulk of Grand Mistress and places mines. A few minutes later they explode doing a great deal of damage. She resumes firing beam and bullet and then puts up the beam rifle and drops some grenades.

Grand Mistress comes back to life and tries to activate her beam field but it doesn't work. Jelgos suddenly appear and fire their railguns. "Shit!" She pulls out her beam saber and remaining beam rifle. She switches beam modes and fires her mega particle cannon which becomes scattering beam rounds which destroys three Jelgos in one shot. She fires at Royal with her beam rifle who returns fire with her own beam rifle.

Three Crown ships arrives. "Target the Sepulchre, use all weapons!" Supreme Leader Überstein orders.

"Yes Sir, all ships fire!" The forward cannons fire first followed by beams and missiles.

Grand Mistress senses the danger and pulls off her pursuit of the Royal Gundam. "Damn it where are my Mobile Dolls?!"

****

The Sepulchre

"Damn it, we're taking too much damage!" Commander Tuesday exclaims.

Two Rick Diamonds fly in from the rear and fire their bazooka rounds at the engines.

Chief Kits grits her teeth and starts messing with the power. "To me Mobile Dolls! COME ON!" The power overloads and she screams in agony as she's electrocuted.

The Vice Chief witnesses this and crawls over to her amiss the chaos and checks her pulse but nothing.

"Sir all weapons are exhausted, hyper mega particle beam offline!" Lieutenant Savage reports.

"Abandon ship! All hands abandon ship!" Captain Amoco radios.

Chief Petty Officer Socrates and Lieutenant Savage help Spacemen Kircheis.

The Vice Chief spots Secretary Blanch cradling the body of MS Chief Engineer Vulcan Roth. He approaches her and she looks up at him with tears. "He's dead! He's dead!"

"Ms. Blanch, Ms. Blanch we have to go now." She nods and follows behind him and once they reach the exit she pushes him forward and he falls down and she disables the automatic bridge doors. He gets up and tries to open them but couldn't. "No! Ms. Blanch open the door!" She shakes her head and goes back to cradling the body. He hits the door and makes his way to the escape transport ships.

****

Royal struggles with a Teutonic but then she pulls out her knife and begins stabbing it and then uses her vulcan guns and once it was down she throws her knife into a Mobile Doll. She pulls it out, finds her beam rifle and puts it up and then spots a loose bazooka. "Only two rounds left, here goes nothing!" She fires both rounds and they hit the Grand Mistress and fire was spreading across it but it wasn't enough. She pulls out her heat hammer charges at full speed. "For my grandpa and best friend!" She strikes it and the Grand Mistress splits in two, Mobile Doll and Mobile Fortress; the latter explodes while the former drifts away. She looks at the time 11:15p.m. and allows herself a brief moment to smile before gripping her heat hammer and putting back on her game face.

****

The Tyrannous and its escort Crown ships Shatter and Reaper continue bombarding Sepulchre. "Sir, it's reaching critical!"

"Good."

"Sir there are lifeboats emerging out the Sepulchre."

"Shoot them down."

"Guns locked on!"

Supreme Leader Überstein was about to give the order but then....

"Sir, they're waving a white flag and requesting talks."

"Oh really now, I shall humor them."

Lifeboat: "This is Vice Chief Alexander Bonaparte of the Earth Republic, I request a cease fire."

Tyrannous: "This is Supreme Leader Zam Überstein of the Tyrannous. Didn't think we would speak again. Where's the Chief of State?"

Vice Chief: "I'm currently acting, please we know about the colony, it's 11:20p.m. Only ten minutes before it reaches the point no return. Let's resume peace negotiations!"

Supreme Leader Überstein: "You're hardly in any position for a ceasefire when you're about to be wiped out and peace negotiations you can forget that, the only thing we can negotiate is the terms of your surrender."

Vice Chief: [looks at the colony, crew, Sepulchre exploding in the distance and relents] "Fine whatever just shut it off, please no one else needs to die."

Supreme Leader Überstein: "Very well then. Lieutenant Berserker, they've surrendered, you can shut it off now."

Berserker: "Lucky for them."

A signal flare was launched and both leaders radio their forces to cease all space combat. Four Hunter Zakus bring the escape transport ships inside the Tyrannous.

Berserker presses the button and she looks out at the colony and smiles again but then her smile fades upon realizing that it wasn't shutting off. She continues pressing the button but nothing. "FUCK SHIT, SHIT FUCK."

frog7
frog7
133 Followers