Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Captain, your railgun!" Lieutenant Commander Abigail says and throws it.

She catches it and shoots down a Pteranodon Bomber.

Commander Holly was struggling with a Mobile Doll but it is suddenly wrap by a flail and pulled to an Ultra Doll which snaps its neck and pulls the head off. "Those Ultra Doll Gundam fakes aren't too bad after all."

A Santiago appears and the women quickly fire their railguns and then Captain Vance fires two missiles. The Santiago unleashes its tentacles but it shot again by two more missiles fired by Lieutenant Moses and then its tentacles are sliced off by the labrys. They finish the Santiago off.

A Jelgo is hit by a mega particle beam and explodes and then another was shot in the neck by an arrow which blows the head off and then its hit again in the back by three arrows and then in chest by three more arrows which send it floating away.

"Damn it!" Captain Vance screams.

They look and see the blue Santiago and the scarred Teutonic. Commander Barcelona gazes at them. "The one horned is the leader and the others are in different colors," she thought and then notices the red one with the labrys. "Lieutenant Moses is that you?"

"Yes it is I." He raises his labrys. "The scarred Teutonic and I have some unfinished business so I'll finish quickly and catch up."

"Very well we'll take care of the Santiago bastard. Listen Holly, Abigail, we'll take him together but I'll deliver the final blow," she radios.

"Roger!" They radio in unison.

"See you later, Balrog."

"See you soon, Barcelona." He watches as his sister go off once again with Lieutenant Moses. "Wow three ladies are coming after me, normally I would be thrilled but you're Zoya harlots!"

They open fire but he dodges and counter attacks with his tentacle beams. "You're going to pay for killing my man!" Captain Vance fires her shield missiles.

"I had forgotten his name."

"His name was Brax, Captain of the Alpha Shrike Group!"

"Ah don't fret you'll be joining him soon enough!" He fires missiles of his own but they dodge and Commander Holly gets behind him and resumes firing. He launches two tentacles which fire and destroy the blue Jelgo's shield and then uses his heavy cannons which hit the Jelgo itself.

"Abigail you alright?!" Captain Vance asks.

"Yeah." Commander Balrog comes at them firing tentacle beams and they fire back while dodging. "Damn it he's too armored!"

"They don't call it a Mobile Armor for nothing."

He fires his mega particle beam and they easily dodge and then he fires another barrage of missiles. He quickly turns around and fires his tentacles beams at Commander Holly who pulls up. "Got you!" He fires his dual heavy cannons and Commander Holly is hit. He fires again and launches his tentacles forward and backwards, Commander Holly recovers, fires and dodges the first tentacle but is hit by the second which sends her flying.

"Holly!" Both women scream in unison.

"Damn I was hoping to impale her, oh well." He quickly turns around again and fires at the two women.

****

The Red Jelgo and scarred Teutonic were parrying blow after blow with axe and beam saber. "You Zoya should have never come back!" She kicks him and fires her vulcan guns.

He fires two shield missiles and she's hit by one but manages to block the other one with her shield. "It didn't have to be this way. All we wanted was a second chance! Was that too much to ask?! A second fuckin chance!"

"You Zoya were the ones who decided to stick your goddamned nose in other people's business! Earth Coalition problems were Earth Coalition problems!"

"Well it became our problem when you let your problem get out of control!"

"Well who started this war, huh? Like the first one!"

"Oh yes we wanted to go home so badly that we would ruin our chance by attacking the Royal Gundam and it defected to our side, think Barcelona, think!"

"Don't! You're the ones who came down here first and attack our people and then kidnapped Wheat and brainwashed her!"

"Marius was the one who acted on his own! And he's with you now is he not?"

"Stop lying!" She fires her vulcan guns again and while he blocks she puts up her beam saber and pulls out her beam rifle. He blocks her shots and fires the last of his shield missiles and while Commander Barcelona destroys them with her vulcan guns he takes the opportunity to put up his labrys and pull out his railgun and the two resume firing at each other.

****

The two Jelgos fire their shield missiles but the Santiago destroys them with two of his tentacle beams and the other two fire at them. "Damn it I'm out of missiles!" Lieutenant Commander Abigail exclaims.

"I only have four left."

"We have to resupply."

"That's going to have to wait, the Tyrannous is the only ship that carries our weaponry we can't risk that Santiago finding it."

"So what do we do?"

"I'll distract it while you resupply."

"But Captain if we lose you..."

"Don't worry about me, I said I was going to get you all home and I meant that, I've lost five Shrikes, I don't want to lose anymore."

"Is Holly still alive?"

"Her Jelgo is still online, hopefully she is too. Holly, Holly can you here me?"

Commander Holly: [groans] "Yeah I'm still here. Don't know where but I'm still in the battle zone."

Captain Vance: "Get here as quickly as you can."

Commander Holly: "Roger that."

Lieutenant Commander Abigail: "Thank goodness you're alright."

Commander Holly: "Yeah just a little sore, on my way."

The Santiago fires more missiles but the Jelgos once again dodge but they come around. "Shit seeker rounds!" The two split and Abigail takes the right flank and was about to fire but is hit by the rounds which knocks her out. The Santiago turn towards her and fires its mega particle beam. Abigail awakens to see the beam heading towards her. "OH FUCK!" She tries moving her Jelgo but it wouldn't respond so she ejects from it. "That was too close."

"Oh you're not getting away!" The Santiago grabs the escape pod with a claw and begins crushing it. "No, on no! Holly, Captain help me!"

"Abigail I'm coming!" The Santiago fires its tentacle beams and as she appears to his left flank; his heavy duel cannons rotate and fire two rounds which hit her and a tentacle seizes her.

"It's over for you both!"

"No!" Captain Vance aims her railgun but a tentacle slaps it out of her hand and another rips her left shield arm off. She reaches for her beam pistol but it's too late when she hears Abigail's agonizing scream as she's crushed to death. "ABIGAIL!"

Commander Holly hears it and begins shedding tears.

"Now it's your turn!" Both claws chop off a Jelgo leg and he moves in for the kill but Captain Vance pulls out a flash grenade. "Ugh!" She quickly pulls out her beam pistol and blows the tentacle off and proceeds to shoots him while withdrawing. "You won't get away with that cheap move!" He fires missiles and she tries to shoot them all down but they hit her.

"Ahhhhh!"

****

The Tyrannous

"We just lost Captain Vance," the communications officer reports to the Supreme Leader who puts his head down. "We must carry on."

****

Berserker grits her teeth. "We didn't get along at first but in the end we did develop a mutual understanding of each other, you even invited me back into the Shrikes, you're another one I must add to the list to avenge!" The Royal Gundam charges at the enemy forces with her machine gun. She fires both head and chest vulcans at more Mobile Dolls and then she kicks one at a Pteranodon Bomber.

****

A mega particle beam hits a Crown ship and out of the explosion emerged The Mobile Fortress Grand Mistress.

"What is that?!" A Rick Diamond pilot exclaims.

"Trouble!" A Hunter Zaku pilot replies. "Let's kill it!"

They fire their bullets and missiles but they bounce off.

"Huh? It's got a beam field around it!"

The Grand Mistress fires beams at them but they dodge.

"You'll have to do better than that," the Rick Diamond pilot laughs.

The Grand Mistress fires a barrage of missiles and the Zoya Mobile Suits try to dodge but they are destroyed. Chief Kits grins and her Grand Mistress flies across the battle zone.

"There it is!" A captain screams. "Fire!" The beam shots hit the Grand Mistress but they bounce off as well.

Chief Kits ponders for a second. "I guess I'll try you next." The Grand Mistress unleashes a long cable encased with explosives called a demolition chain. She wraps it around the Crown ship and a few seconds later the demolition chain detonates which destroys the Crown ship. "Ha! There's five more where that one came from!"

Soon five more Crown ships meet the same fate.

****

Commander Holly was fighting a Teutonic armed with a scythe, after dodging two swipes she stabs it with her claw and then starts slashing with both claws until it was down.

Tyrannous: "Take out the pink enemy mobile weapon! It sank seven Crown ships single handedly!"

Commander Holly: "Roger! All units on me, we have to stop the pink mobile weapon before it finds the Tyrannous!"

****

The Royal Gundam spots the pink mobile weapon and then it notices her. "Ah yesterday's heroin!"

"Chief Kits is that you?"

"Well duh who else would it be?! Oh I forgot you weren't that bright to begin with."

Berserker grits get teeth. "Just what the hell is that thing?"

"Behold my Mobile Fortress Grand Mistress, what do you think?"

"I must say its kinda bizarre with the whole pink color."

"Would you believe that pink is my favorite color?"

"Didn't know that."

"There's plenty of things you don't know about me nor will you ever know."

"I already know the important stuff and I guess there's nothing left to be said."

"I've already said what needed to be said!" Two bazookas are placed in her hands. "Die you damn Zoya lover!" She fires the missiles but the Royal Gundam dodges them all. "Damn!"

Royal pulls out her anti ship rifle and fires but just like everything else the rounds bounce off. "Damn beam field!"

"Ha! You're done, Wheat!" She fires a barrage of missiles but the Royal uses the canceler.

Commander Holly appears at the Grand Mistress' rear. "Take this!" She fires two railgun shots which hit it. "Yes, yes I've found its weakness! The beam field can only work when that mobile weapon doesn't fire any weapons."

"Good I'll distract it!" Royal flies in and fires more anti ship rifle rounds but the beam field closes.

"Damn!"

"Don't worry I got this!"

"Get ready everyone!" Four more Jelgos and several Ultra Dolls appear.

Royal turns her back towards Grand Mistress and shakes her ass. "Don't you want to kiss it?"

Two beam rifles are placed in the Grand Mistress' hands and she starts shooting.

"Move in!" Commander Holly orders.

Chief Kits smirks. "Nice try!" The Grand Mistress unleashes 30 hawk drones.

The Jelgos are overwhelm as the drones shoot at them from every direction. "Damn it!" Commander Holly screams as she witnesses two Jelgos destroyed. The Ultra Dolls are made short work of as well.

The Royal Gundam charges in and uses the head and chest vulcan rounds which destroy five hawk drones.

Commander Holly manages to shoot down two of them before one shoots her in the back. "Ugh!" One shoots her left leg off and then another appears and shoots her in the neck.

"Commander!" The third Jelgo screams before being destroyed and the fourth Jelgo transforms into flight mode to escape but is quickly destroyed.

Commander Holly bashes one with her shield and take aim at the Grand Mistress but her right arm is destroyed.

"Commander, get out of there!" Berserker radios. Commander Holly ignores the order and charges at the Grand Mistress. "Holly stop!" The hawk drones continue firing until the green Jelgo explodes.

One hawk drone flies behind the Royal Gundam but she senses it and turns around and shoots it with her anti ship rifle. She quickly puts it up and takes out the beam saber and dodges the beam rounds and flies straight at them. Several drones try to get out of the way but she slices three of them and then kicks another one.

Chief Kits was flabbergasted, she shouldn't be able to counter her hawk drones so quickly and then the Royal takes off at great speed which causes a shockwave and to her a ear piercing roar sound and all the hawk drones were destroyed and Chief Kits screams in agony for that sound she just heard was no engine roar at all but something else, the screech of another bird. Sweat trickle from her forehead. "Of course, there's only one bird that could frighten me. That bird is symbol of royalty, her grandpa Lorenzo Cheź came from that country of old that made that bird their symbol! Of course she would never fit in with shrikes for she's not one! She's a usurper, she's an eagle!"

The Vice Chief notices her increasing the power of ACORN. "What are you doing?"

"Don't interfere!"

Berserker watches as the Grand Mistress ejects into two, the Mobile Fortress part stood stationary while the MS or rather MD slowly approaches her. On the MD's chest was a black 08th.

"The moment I've waited for has finally come, the end of Zoya!"

"Will killing them really make you happy?"

"You recall what we talked about. But at this moment I will allow myself to...Indulge!" She fires both beam rifles at the Royal but she dodges and puts up her beam saber and pulls out her machine gun. The rounds bounce off the Grand Mistress. "You can't penetrate my beam field! Just give up and your death will be quick and painless, I promise you that."

"Coming from someone who tried to sacrifice me? You're promises aren't worth shit!"

"I will destroy the Zoya that is a promise!"

Royal puts up machine gun, pulls out her heat hammer and the charges at Grand Mistress. She bashes the beam field and then attacks from all sides.

"It's useless!"

She puts up the heat hammer and places a mine but it does nothing. "Damn!" She pulls out her anti ship rifle and goes for the Grand Mistress' Mobile Fortress mode.

"What are you up to?" The beam cannons fire at Royal but she dodges and fires three shots, two hit but the third round bounces off. The Mobile Doll mode flies towards Royal fires its beam rifles but Royal flees.

"Shit I have no choice!" Royal stops, pulls out the beam rifle, turns around and fires but the beam field was up again. "If only I had my beam shield I could fight properly." She calls some nearby Ultra Dolls to assist her.

Five of them appear and fire their missiles but the Grand Mistress doesn't budge and under her orders, five Mobile Dolls appear and fight them off.

"Shit!" She calls more of them to attack the Grand Mistress' MF mode. Ten Ultra Dolls appear and fire their finger missiles but she still doesn't budge.

"Ha, you can fire all you want, once I've forced you to deplete all of your weaponry, I can take my time destroying you. Some eagle you turned out to be, I was worried for nothing," she thought.

****

Emily made her way through the colony, she eluded death again but barley, she fired the vulcan guns and activated her escape pod just in time. She was planning to go out in a blaze of glory but the colony was completely deserted, not even a sentry machine but why? Why did the Zoya use the colony if there was no one inside? It didn't have any gun emplacements and they even had it cloaked, why? "So much for desperation," she thought.

She eventually finds the control room, has her pistol ready and kicks the door open but finds no one. What was this? She gazes at the monitor and on it was the Earth and the word target, the location on it was Grail the capital of the Earth Republic but it still doesn't make sence to her as she finds not a single projectile weaponry.

"Why was the colony cloaked? I can understand the other ships but why this one? She looks at the monitor again and then notices the time, it was 9:11p.m. and then her eyes widen in horror, she knew.

She tries to shut it down but the controls were locked, she tries pulling the wires but nothing. She tries changing its course but still nothing. "It must be controlled by another source. Agent Orange to Sepulchre, Agent Orange to Sepulchre, come in Sepulchre."

CPO Socrates: "Agent Orange you're alive?!"

Agent Orange: "No time to worry about me, you must destroy the space colony ASAP!"

CPO Socrates: "Where are you?"

Agent Orange: "I'm inside the space colony."

CPO Socrates: "You got past the invasion force?"

Agent Orange: "There's no invasion. The colony itself is a weapon."

CPO Socrates: "What?!"

Agent Orange: "Yes it's going to enter the Earth's atmosphere and come down like a fucking meteorite on Grail and I don't think the damage will stop there!"

Chief Kits: [gasps in horror] "This can't be, the Zoya want to go back home, they wouldn't! There must be an invasion force."

Agent Orange: "I'm telling you there's no invasion force here, nobody is here save me and the dead."

"Ma'am we're doing a computer simulation, and so far she's telling the truth," Petty Officer Montgomery reports.

"Confirming the data, Ma'am, it's accurate," Petty Officer Decker adds.

"No, this has to be wrong! Wheat, before we continue there's a question that needs answering, the colony, what is its purpose? Is it an invasion or destruction?"

"It's the latter, you brought this upon yourselves. IF WE CAN'T GO HOME NOBODY CAN!!"

They were in shock that the Zoya would go that far. Chief Kits grits her teeth and directs her Grand Mistress to the space colony. "Keep the Gundam off me so I can connect with the Mobile Fortress!"

"Yes Ma'am! All nearby units cover the Grand Mistress," Captain Amoco orders.

"Take us in front of the colony," Vice Chief Bonaparte orders Spaceman Kircheis. He turns to Captain Amoco, "Once Agent Orange is clear fire the hyper mega particle cannon."

"We don't have time to wait, once its fully charged, fire," Chief Kits counters.

"Aye Ma'am."

"Emily, get out of there," he thought. "Um Ma'am should we wait for you to reconnect so we can fire both particle beams simultaneously?"

"Don't worry about me, Vice Chief, if we're lucky the colony will be destroyed in one shot and we can deal the rest of the Zoya fleet."

"Hyper mega particle beam fully charged and ready," Commander Tuesday reports.

Before the Vice Chief could object, Captain Amoco gives the order. "FIRE!" The blue beam is unleashed and hits the colony but does nothing but makes it shake. Emily was tossed around and then roof collapses on her.

They all gasp for it was ineffective. Even though the Vice Chief was stunned he was happy for it meant Emily still had a chance to get out of there. "How much time before recharge?"

"Engineering how long?" Chief Petty Officer Socrates asks.

"Twenty minutes."

"Hang on I'll be reconnecting shortly, one more hit might do it!"

"The Gundam inbound!" Petty Officer Montgomery reports.

"Keep it off me!" Chief Kits growls.

Royal shoots down an approaching Templar, dodges quad rocket launcher rounds, pulls out the heat hammer and bashes the Teutonic in left side and then gives it an upper cut and finishes it off with one final hit. She dodges the enemy fire coming from the Mobile Dolls and increases speed.

The Royal Gundam fires her head and chest rounds which hit the Grand Mistress and then she tackles her. She gives her several punches and kicks. Grand Mistress blocks Royal's next punch and counterattacks with head vulcans. She knees Royal twice in the stomach and then headbutts her. "Is that all you got, Wheat!?"

"Oh I'm just getting started!" She fires both head and chest vulcans again and then kicks her in the side. "I'm finishing this now!" She pulls out her beam saber but at the last second she sees a white light in the form of a hawk with pink glowing eyes. "What the hell is that?!"